Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Monster

She stands hidden in the shadows and watches the burly men try to intimidate their "victim" with their pitiful switchblades. He is unfazed. She watches quietly as the attackers are dispatched quickly. She laughs to herself. "Poor things... They never stood a chance."
^^ "Hold on, just give him a minute or two. Then we'll all get to not read about the kidnappers' executions and his mysterious escape."
"Fine, you really want me to do something? I'll just go get a camera. I can prove to you that he still looks photogenic even after coming out of a shooting."

^ "You'd expect me to go save her or something. Right. How about I just leave her be? That katana isn't for show, is it?"
"Not like she would need any help. The blood won't be visible on her clothes for a while."

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
"What is wrong with people?!", Jar says to herself as she watches the kidnappers. She can't believe they'd be so crude. Angry, Jar decides to show herself as she runs at them and tackles one to the ground. It seems the sudden attack distracted them enough. However, her heroic move was poorly planned and now that she found herself on top of one kidnapper, she wasn't sure what to do. Thinking quickly she punches the man in the face until he's knocked out, even though he was too surprised to act. The time she took was enough for their victim to flee down the road and she, just as quickly, got up from the ground and did the same before the kidnappers tried to get revenge on her for interrupting their deed.

Sparkly Waffles

The doings of others is no concern of us shadowwalkers.

Eternal Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Building the Army 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
I'm pretty sure he can get out of this situation. However, I'll follow them for a while. If it looks desperate, I'll interfere.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Stand there, watch, decide if she's worth saving or not. I guess the most I'll do is fire a few handgun bullets into the air to scare the guys but I probably won't get involved unless she can offer me something more substantial."

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
[The sniper's assailant couldn't even get to the door of their car to shove her in before suddenly collapsing on the road, a crossbow bolt jutting out of their back. Just a few paces away, a scientist was congratulating Amyntas for his aiming skills, before strolling over to clean up the horrid mess the kidnapper's bodily fluids left on the concrete. The chimera simply stared at Cyane, nodding apologetically in her direction.]

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Watching from a rooftop, K tilted his head curiously as the men in suits carried the restrained chimera towards the back of a van. He should help, right? Right! Heroically he leapt down from his perch into the center of their group. He did not think this through all of the way, because as soon as they saw him they pulled guns. "Eep!"

K snapped his fingers, burning through Amyntas's bonds and driving back his captors in a burst of blue flame. Clearly terrified, he immediately dove behind the now-free archer. "SAVE ME SCARY CROSSBOW DUDE!"
Therese curiously looked around the corners of the scene when suddenly, she noticed that K got away. She wondered if it was a kidnapper who took the said victim or someone else.

She then saw the kidnapper. She attempted to fight it.

How dare you steal that person without his consent ?! What's wrong with your subconscious mind ?!

She sliced the kidnapper to death and then helped K (the victim).

Are you OK, dear ? Have you've been really hurt with that criminal ?

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Jar gasped and was ready to intervene when she noticed the girl suddenly turn savage. Out of the blue, the woman pulled out three swords, one of which she wielded with her teeth. Jar was astounded as she stopped dead on her tracks and watch the girl flawlessly defeat the kidnappers, quite skillfully using all of her swords, especially the one in her mouth. When she was done taking care of the strange men, the woman put her swords away, pulled a handkerchief out and blotted away the droplets of blood decorating her features. Jar then saw her sigh deeply as she looked at the time and muttered, "Oh great! Now I'm late!" She then wandered off as if nothing had happened. But Jar just stood there in awe wishing she could be that woman.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
"Oh, this could get gruesome quickly."

Aetius taps the kidnapper on the shoulder to get their attention. He throws the cane up so he can grab it by its end and proceeds to whack them across the cheek just hard enough to startle them and let Jar go. Once the two are apart -- with Freddy out of Aetius's arm's reach -- he continues with another hit to the other side of the kidnapper's face.

"It's not nice to make the girls cry," he says.

Whack, and the offender is out cold. Aetius leans upon his crutch.

"Because then I have to do these kinds of things that make me appear so very uncouth... Ah, yes.. are you alright, love?" He tips his nose at Jar since he cannot see her.

--

Aetius's eyes remained closed as he was dragged here and there. Where he was going, he didn't know. Yet. As long as he heard too many voices, he couldn't open his eyes. But, he wasn't exactly concerned; he merely complied with the wishes of his adversaries for now. Of, course, he wasn't exactly expecting help either. From the distance, he heard the faint shot, and right next to him, he heard the loud blow to be followed by his sudden freedom.

"Hm.."

Convenient, but still noisy, growing ever noisier with the gathering of the crowd -- plausible since he could now smell blood at his feet. It made less sense for him to be tugged upon and called "brother." That certainly wasn't Deitus's voice he was hearing. Who wanted to see him, he couldn't say he was exactly thrilled to see. If these strangers weren't going to force him to follow... Aetius gently pulled his arm from Amyntas.

"If you're the one who assisted me, thank you.. but I have no intention of going to see them today."

He placed his head atop the chimera's head where it would make anatomical sense from where he heard his voice. Horns? Ah... how fascinating, yet also disconcerting. He chuckled, allowed his fingers to trace down Amynta's face.

"I would not be so quick to trust those who have told you that I am your 'brother.'"

Aetius pat Amynta's cheek. He would have continued about his business then, but he wasn't quite comfortable with the idea of being the center of attention -- the scene of a murder. He turned his back on everyone and took off; he needed some peace and quiet now.

v

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
[The chimera was very unfamiliar with a sniper rifle, but this particular target needed to be dispatched at a safe distance and out of their line of sight, so it wasn't like he had a choice.

"Okay, he's out in the open, take him out now!"

[When he saw the entity being forcefully being pulled out of building, Amyntas readied his trigger, aiming straight at the assailant's head. The sound of the rifle firing damn near knocked the chimera out of his position, but it was alright now, his target could be captured now.]

"What the hell? I meant the winged guy, not that other man! Jeez, oh well, I guess we'd be better off with our toys kicking, #24."

[Amyntas strapped the rifle onto his back and emerged from his hiding spot, walking up to Aetius and tugging on his sleeve to get his attention. There was a beautiful red splatter on the ground and people who were previously going about their daily business were starting to crowd around and go into panic.]

"Come with me, brother. They want to see you."

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Keiric walks over to the leader of the group of masked men and hands him a syringe of anxiolytic animal sedative.

"Make sure you heat the titanium nails before you nail his wings down in the transport vehicle."
Stop and watch, of course. It's not everyday you get to see someone so skilled at negotiation hire a couple of people who until five seconds ago still considered kidnapping him for money to be a good deal.

Bunny

Allow it to happen, hence, making the call to make it so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff