CRASH!

tHERE'S GLAss iN MY EYESeeSES!!!! AUUUUGHHH!! 0.17675544794189 17.7% [ 146 ]
holy s**t dude! 0.1319612590799 13.2% [ 109 ]
Someone call the popo! 0.061743341404358 6.2% [ 51 ]
*crashes through the window* 0.10532687651332 10.5% [ 87 ]
This isn't fun! 0.041162227602906 4.1% [ 34 ]
Stop crashing through my window! 0.10290556900726 10.3% [ 85 ]
It's an emergency! 0.025423728813559 2.5% [ 21 ]
IF IT'S AN EMERGENCY USE THE MOTHER FRACKING DOOR! 0.17070217917676 17.1% [ 141 ]
My leg! 0.10290556900726 10.3% [ 85 ]
THIEF! HELP! THIEF! 0.081113801452785 8.1% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 826 ]

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
"... You just crashed through your own window in your own home. Were you wanting to see what it is like or testing the new panes? Cuz you might rip your sleeve doing this~"

Collecting Master

"Honestly, can't you mages just use the door like normal people?" Finn then rewinds the hands on one of his clocks and reverses time around his window, undoing the damage. "Now, is there something urgent you need of me? Because if not, might I suggest a more conventional means of entering and exiting a building?"

Normal Human

YEAYEA
Time dumpster exclaim

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Collecting Master

"You do know I'm not the one to apply to for a stuntman job, right?"

Dangerous Creature

Aaah! My windows!! My poor assets! What have you done...
Deducting 10HP from you.

Kafka's Bae

Aged Spirit

13,975 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
"I can't tell what has crashed through the window, but I do know one thing, it won't be leaving here any time soon."

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
I know who that is and he won't be leaving here any time soon.

I mean, it will take a while to come to a favor worthy of making this up to me. Right~?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
"Looks like things are getting rowdy at Throk's. That doesn't happen often at the lunch rush." Zhubin flips open his bag. "Need some help there stranger? Any cuts or contusions? I'm sort of the mobile doctor here."

Elfin Bro

After confirmation that Zyneste, Pup, and the donuts are safe and unharmed , Axel takes a mental note of using this strange occurrence as inspiration for his next stage entrance.

Invisible Star

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Allan looks visibly annoyed as his cats scurry and hide. "Dude... Micki Free already beat you to it in that music video by Shalamar... Dancing in the Sheets, I think? You're not doing anything original."

He shrugs.

"What? I googled that years ago."

Collecting Master

"*Hostile presence detected. Assessing threat.*" Mira's drone floated over to Allan, sizing him up. "You appear to be breaking and entering. State your purpose."

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris hissed before diving behind one of the sofas, "please tell me you haven't gone rogue und decided to kill everyone on this planet!" He said, still behind the sofa if the AI decided to shoot now and asked questions later.

Incredible Winner

"Oh Kai damn it, glass in my lasagna.” Dakota disappointedly stared at his ruined meal before angrily glaring at Chris. "That makes me furious! And you wouldn't like me... When I'm Furious!"

Unearthly Disaster

*Power crashes through the window, his theme music playing loudly, making the whole hut bounce.
Then ANOTHER wrestler crashes through ANOTHER window and the hut is filled with fans roaring excitedly. A girl in a tight, striped crop top crashes through yet another window, holding a sign that says "Round 1" and the match begins!*

*A confused Daizu slumps out of bed* What's going on?!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
"Usually a window breaking means someone was tossed out of the tavern. I've lived here about 10 years and I've never seen someone be tossed in through it." Kefka takes a swig of his drink. "Either that or you really want some food. Grab a seat and someone will come take your order. Don't worry about the window, we'll work it out later."

V Kefka shakes broken magic glass out of his hair. "I'm not sure, but given the amount of possibly cursed objects I handled in my adventuring days I probably have some magical nonsense left in me. That, or my friend contacting me in the dream realm with magic messed something up. I don't really know how his magic works. Hell, even he doesn't know everything about it and he was born with it." He takes a bite of his gutbuster and washes it down with a gulp of his drink. "None of it got in my food and Howard's fine, so all-in-all one of the better times I've gone through a window."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff