CRASH!

tHERE'S GLAss iN MY EYESeeSES!!!! AUUUUGHHH!! 0.17675544794189 17.7% [ 146 ]
holy s**t dude! 0.1319612590799 13.2% [ 109 ]
Someone call the popo! 0.061743341404358 6.2% [ 51 ]
*crashes through the window* 0.10532687651332 10.5% [ 87 ]
This isn't fun! 0.041162227602906 4.1% [ 34 ]
Stop crashing through my window! 0.10290556900726 10.3% [ 85 ]
It's an emergency! 0.025423728813559 2.5% [ 21 ]
IF IT'S AN EMERGENCY USE THE MOTHER FRACKING DOOR! 0.17070217917676 17.1% [ 141 ]
My leg! 0.10290556900726 10.3% [ 85 ]
THIEF! HELP! THIEF! 0.081113801452785 8.1% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 826 ]

Computerized Bro

Well...I've never been tired enough to barrel through a window just to get home and rest, especially into a home that wasn't my own.
He's fine to rest here - but I'll need him to wake up and crash on the couch. A bed of glass is no place to sleep, and It'd be difficult to sweep around him and his pillow fort.

Naughty Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Flatterer 200
Archer barely dodged the man barrel-rolling across his floor, tripping right out of one of his dino slippers but managing to stay up right.

That is until a second person, a vampire none-the-less, comes crashing in right after, knocking Archer to the ground and turning the whole scenario into a three way scrap. 

Though the demon's unsure why either of them chose his shabby shack as an arena--he wasn't gunna let one stranger let alone two destroy his little abode.

"GO FIGHT IN THE ALLEY LIKE NORMAL THUGS, GUYS!! NOT MY HOUSE!"

Biggest Member

Looks like I was right about things in the alley getting violent. I should make sure he's okay and if there is anyone else that's injured.
"How did you find my hideout?!!!"
stressed stressed stressed

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Yasuhiro quickly raises his fists. "Quite rude to break into my friend's house so blatantly." Motoko tosses a paralytic smoke bomb at Punk. Yasuhiro was barely able to cover his mouth and nose in time and hopped back from the smoke. "While I appreciate you handling the threat quickly, please give me some sort of signal before doing that next time. I think you got the drop on him, but he has access to magic so be careful." The duo began cautiously approaching the intruder. "Vartan is going to have a lot of questions for you."

V Yasuhiro shifted his jaw back and forth before taking a deep breath. "It wouldn't have been a problem if there was a wall, but we can't choose where we landed in this case." The monk runs his hands through his hair to remove any stray glass... or whatever it is the humanoid star's window was made of. "No, we are not here to rob you. I would never steal from someone. It's against my moral code. As for why we're here, I haven't the slightest idea."

Motoko ran her fingers over her mask, checking for breaks. She made sure her prosthetic was securely in place before speaking. "Unless what? We're just as in the dark as you are as to why we're here." She looks around the area, noticing it resembled a night sky. "It's like a strange dream. We'll have to talk to Vartan about it once we get back."

Blessed Star

Aphelia tuts disapprovingly—although judging by her expression, she’s awfully amused. “Now, what ever did you do to get thrown through my window…? Unless…” She paused to think before crossing her arms and kneeling down, her face looming above his and his companion’s. “You’re not trying to rob me, are you?” She gives another series of lighthearted tuts, and shakes her head.

”I suppose I’ll just have to wait for answers… that was quite a heavy fall.” She said while nodding sagely, as if her obvious statement were anything but plain observation. She hoisted them up from beneath their arms with ease, and set them on her couch, waiting patiently for them to gather themselves.

Biggest Member

Uho, it's not every day that you see a shooting star. Are you okay?

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
"O-oh my goodness! Sir, are you alright? H-hold on, let me just change to a healing class real fast and get you patched up!" Himiko reached into her pocket, attempting to pull out the small pouch that housed her soul crystals. However, to her dismay, it was no longer there. "Oh no! No no no! This is bad... And all I have is Physick... Surely this inn has a first-aid kit around right? Please just wait here! She frantically ran to the bathroom, nearly falling on her face due to her panicked state.

v Himiko sat within the pile of glass, her eyes looking up at the man before her. She appeared seemingly unharmed from the experience, more shaken by the idea of winding up in a stranger's house rather than crashing through a window. She quickly got to her feet and brushed herself off. "I'm sorry! She said quickly, bowing before the stranger. "You see, I was testing something for a friend of mine, but it umm... Seems to have messed up and landed me here in your house! If you show me the exit, I'll leave immediately! Oh, and... Please, just tell me the amount of gil you need to fix the window and I'll have it sent to you once I'm back home!"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
^Vartan shook his head. "Don't worry about the window. I can cash in a favor with someone to repair it for free. I'm more concerned as to what was being tested that launched such a beautiful woman into my home. I must thank this friend." He set the plate of paella in Himiko's hand. "Come, join us for a while. You may have unseen injuries."

Kefka looked to Himiko. "Ignore his flirtations miss. You are free to leave if you so choose. I will say that the paella is delicious though. The front door is next to the window you came in. As for payment, I don't think most wizards or glassmakers take fish parts as payment. Not gills anyway. I know a couple in Ascantha that might take dried trout for small tasks if winter is coming up."

"Damn it Vartan! What'd you do this time?" Kefka sighed and finished the tea in his cup as he waved his hand. Motoko and Yasuhiro lowered their fists.
"I have nothing to do with this! Not every random strange event that happens to us is my fault. Only the ones that involve magic, gambling or sleepwalkers." Vartan shouted from the kitchen. He approached Himiko while holding a plate of mushroom paella. "I've never met this woman in my life. Considering her... unorthodox entrance she's probably gotten wrapped up in something crazy."

13,225 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
" I hope arrival via trebuchet isn't becoming a new trend in the adventuring circles."

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"Oh for the love of Kos, don't people ever bother using the front door anymore!?"

Computerized Bro

"Blimey! ..'Are you alright? .. I'll take the fall this time if anyone asks about this broken glass, but you'd ought to dial down the grand entrances before we're both walking the plank."

heart valve of justice's Secret Admirer

"Swashbuckler or not, you use the door like everyone else." Audrey growled through gritted teeth while pulling the pirate by the ear towards the door. He better not have thought he could pull a fast one and grab one of her swords.

Cunning Cultist

...or at least that's what everyone thought will happen, but she bounced back from the iron bars she mounted there - sturdy as advertised. Now, after she finishes mounting them on the rest of the windows, nobody will escape from my dungeon.
    "Oh~ Is this what constitutes tributes these days? And you won't even get to so much as send my regards to whoever was foolish enough to send you. How unfortunate for you, hnn~?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff