CRASH!

tHERE'S GLAss iN MY EYESeeSES!!!! AUUUUGHHH!! 0.17675544794189 17.7% [ 146 ]
holy s**t dude! 0.1319612590799 13.2% [ 109 ]
Someone call the popo! 0.061743341404358 6.2% [ 51 ]
*crashes through the window* 0.10532687651332 10.5% [ 87 ]
This isn't fun! 0.041162227602906 4.1% [ 34 ]
Stop crashing through my window! 0.10290556900726 10.3% [ 85 ]
It's an emergency! 0.025423728813559 2.5% [ 21 ]
IF IT'S AN EMERGENCY USE THE MOTHER FRACKING DOOR! 0.17070217917676 17.1% [ 141 ]
My leg! 0.10290556900726 10.3% [ 85 ]
THIEF! HELP! THIEF! 0.081113801452785 8.1% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 826 ]

"This is--!" He wants to complain that it's a society, but in reality it's just a bathhouse. Resigned sigh as he sinks into the water a little further, his thoughts eventually sort themselves out. Sort of. "I don't think this is the kinda venue... for that..." Did an onsen count as a musical venue?

Fashionable Explorer

Get out my phone and then freeze in panic because I do not know whether to call the police or animal control.

Revered Inquisitor

“Miss??? Your outfit is…. Ah, glass is so expensive….”

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
She tosses her tea aside and quickly draws her sword. "Invasion! Lock the place down until all assailants are taken care of!" Several monks and ninja took fighting stances and surrounded the window breaker.
"AHHH!
AIEEEEE!
" gonk

*Bolts out of the apartment*

Invisible Star

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fio runs to the fridge to grab her last jar of pickled beets

"You're not taking my pickled beets!!"

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

User Image

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Draconian Lionheart

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Oh no oh no oh no, he's dead, oh my goodness he's dead. Don't worry, I'll.... Wait.... You're just sleeping?.... That doesn't make any sense!"

Cunning Cultist

I don't remember having any windows here... oh, that must've been an effect for dimensional travel from the angelic realm. Say, are you interested in becoming "Fallen Angelic Swordsman"?

Windy today's Comrade

Not unlike a cartoon, the crash makes Trouper jump more than his height in surprise, but he lands back on his feet silently. Approaching, he observes with great concern, "O-o-oh deer... You're bleeding all over..." and grows just a bit pale at the sight of it. "Oh no, oh gosh, oh deer..." he starts frantically rummaging through his shelves, "I'm sure I had some bandages and salves here somewhere..." without so much as giving the mysterious lady's somewhat dubious appearance a closer look. emotion_sweatdrop

Elfin Guildsman

" CUT ! " ....

" Okay, that was a good shot from camera a , and b " .

" Alright , listen here Tipsy . We are going to have to do it again . You were smiling as you were bursting through the window. Camera C is the close up , and the main character can not be seen having a good time when he is supposed to be getting his butt kicked ".

Let's RESET everyone ! * claps * chop , chop ! Make up , be sure to redo Tipsy's blood .

Props & scene crew install a new window. And clean up the old one.

" Tipsy , on the next take as you come in , turn your head down and to the right so that Camera C does not catch your face . "

Alright everyone ! be ready in 10 ! Just like we rehearsed !

Mrs Tamio's Boss

Fused Lunatic

HEY! Doors exist for the reason!
User Image

Normal Human

PLZ
Don't eat me
I'd just be crunchy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interstellar Loiterer

21,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
“Huh??? Since when did flies get big and strong enough to crash through here?? This whole thing feels pretty concerning…”
The zenko's expression scarcely changes. The yako's continuous attempts to prank the shrine are becoming a regular occurrence. To the point where he questions the other's motives. "Yer a glutton for punishment, y'know that? Sis is gonna have you on cleaning duty again today~" It's hard not to smile some. Well, it is a little funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff