Welcome to Gaia! ::

I asked him "Does my baby love me?"

He said no matter how new the romance is, it's never too soon have their name tattoed on your body. You can always add 'sucks' later.

Star Giver

19,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LOL

How to introduce your date to your parents?

Quote:
Prior to a romantic ostrich ride together, consider having a crafty date night where you decorate each other's protective facemasks. (Ostriches can turn their heads around and are likely to peck at their rider's face and neck.)

LOL, just what I need XD.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
How do I tell the guy I like him?

There is a popular rumor that you can do whatever crimes you want on Leap Day and the cops can't arrest you. It's not true. Just take your partner on a date. Attempt no crime sprees.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
My question: "Where can I find this emotion called...love?"

Answer: "If you feel your romantic partner is becoming distant, leave derogatory graffitti in public places to make sure they don't have any other options."

Apparently all the love I need is right in front of my face...on the wide of the walmart, thank you Diedrich! biggrin

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i asked waht should i do to get my crush's attention he said:
There is a popular rumor that you can do whatever crimes you want on Leap Day and the cops can't arrest you. It's not true. Just take your partner on a date. Attempt no crime sprees.
what does it meen stare

Star Giver

19,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Question: What wrapping paper I should use to give away my heart?

Quote:
Everybody's favorite subject is themselves. Prepare a full surveillance dossier on your date!

LOL, what if you have an amnesia?

Invisible Cat

Question-How do you get free art?
Quote:

Prior to a romantic ostrich ride together, consider having a crafty date night where you decorate each other's protective facemasks. (Ostriches can turn their heads around and are likely to peck at their rider's face and neck.)
Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, I'm curious what kinds of questions are being asked of Diedrich and what his responses have been, so post them here! I'll start with one I did...

Question
what is the best way to create a romantic setting?

Diedrich

Don't abandon your date-- always ask if they would like to accompany you to the bathroom.

...Oh Diedrich...

OhMaGawsh, Diedrich is such a joker...

Original Noob

10,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
I asked: "What is love"
He said: "Display your gifts for resourcefulness by retrieving any edible scraps from your date's garbage."

Dedcadent Pants

SillySilenia
How do you know if you're in love?

Quote:
A good "red flag" to watch out for is if your date has a prior history of pressing charges against you specifically.

Uh, I think that's a red flag for something else than knowing you're in love. That's more "How do you know if you're a stalker?", I'd say.

I'm sure someone else has already done this for you, but if you put in, "How do you know if you're a stalker?" this is your response:

Diedrich
To find out your date's likes and dislikes, tail them for a day or two. You can learn the most about a person by watching them when they sleep.

Protective Healer

I send back.
        heart

Rainbow Raider

Kuhle
"How do I keep my date from getting boring?"

"If you don't have good coordination, you can dance just by moving the parts of your face along with the music."

Genius.

...Brilliant. This is going to save me on my next date, for sure.
LiaThistle
SillySilenia
How do you know if you're in love?

Quote:
A good "red flag" to watch out for is if your date has a prior history of pressing charges against you specifically.

Uh, I think that's a red flag for something else than knowing you're in love. That's more "How do you know if you're a stalker?", I'd say.

I'm sure someone else has already done this for you, but if you put in, "How do you know if you're a stalker?" this is your response:

Diedrich
To find out your date's likes and dislikes, tail them for a day or two. You can learn the most about a person by watching them when they sleep.

Yeah, I had heard so. xD Diedrich seems to confuse love and stalking. xD

Dedcadent Pants

For others:
"How can I get her parents to like me?" results in:
Diedrich
Forgot to bring a gift? Your date's couch is probably full of change. Grab it when they leave the room and come up flush as an oil tycoon!
"Will you be my valentinee?"

"Everyone's favorite subject is themselves. Keep a full dossier wherever you go!"

What are you trying to tell me, diedrich?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff