Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Zealot

User Image

User Image

The witch was slowly starting to calm down for her initial awkward shuffle of being in her one piece. She wasn't used to something that clung to the body so closely or left so much skin exposed. The sun basking on her slender legs, arms, and overly exposed for her comfort level back. This was a time that she could bask in compliments she wasn't used to and she enjoyed it a bit too much. Even with her ego being stroked the sensitive side of her still made her slightly grip the opposite arm, one foot slowly manipulating the warm sand with her toes. She was just adjusting, she even left her magic charms in her bag to help make sure she didn't have someone accidental freak out of someone bumping into her rear and the witch over reacting by lighting them on fire or petrifying them. Still someone would have to hold her bag away from the violet fire starter if she ended up cursing and trying to murder someone for making a pass at Sveta.

The voice that filled the witch with nostalgia though kept Saria from just ogling people to keeping in the conversation. "Petropavlovsk"" Saria paused for a second, closing her eyes to try and force her brain on a subject that hasn't been touched on in a long time. "Oh yes, I have. Once, it was a long time ago with my parents. I don't think its weather ever gets like this though." She had only the faintest of memories of back then, Something about a lot of mountains or volcanoes or something. Riding in on a boat, wearing this really long red scarf, the comment about scent didn't even register as she tried to pull up memories of being six years old on vacation. Memory time was being pulled to the side as the new member of the group sprinted out of there for moment. Leaving the witch stunned before Anya went back to her ideas on what to do. Sand castles, that was from a ways ago, swimming was something she wasn't entirely keen on, tanning sounded like something she could do. The last suggestion made her choke on air. Luckily before she stumbled with an answer Sveta blurted out a deflection that made gave her a crucial moment to compose herself before talking. Letting the homonculus take the lead while she followed along with Anya. "So what exactly do you mean by finer points?" This was something she did want to know more on. If she was missing something she really wanted to find out.

Sveta stopped as she found a spot she deemed fitting of them. And she got the ogaling girls part that she dreamed off. She could only be thankful for the thick sunglasses that hid her gaze from everyone cause it was glued to that sun dress as it flew from shoulders to ankles in just a second. "Red...barely holding it all..." The witch's brain was completely absorbed for a moment in the sight before her. Now she knew what "leaving it to the imagination was far better" meant. She really did now. This was an image that would be seared into her mind for months to come. "Y-you look amazing." She finally managed to stammer out. Sveta was going on something about the nuns changing her suit, which if thats what they picked as a surprise she had to wonder how pious these sisters were.

It seemed like the focus of her eyes were making Sveta's body become all she saw, at least that was the illusion she created in her mind till she realized what was happening as the homunculus' body came crashing into hers. She was already stunned by Sveta's outfit there was no way she could get around this. A blackness and warmth coated her face and panic set in as she flailed about for a moment under the weight of two others. Finally the light reaching her has Sveta got off of her. The witch didn't know what just happened, but she wasn't fully against it as she was surprised. "Ow. I think my sunglasses are now marked into my face." She grumbled while picking herself up. She would have put a more earnest attempt into complimenting Isa on her outfit if she wasn't recollecting herself. "Its. Its fine. Lets just do beach stuff or something." Still be positive, don't freak out and use magic was what she aimed for today. It didn't help that she had the hardest time understanding Isa when she spoke so quickly, if Lillian's accent bothered her then this was near a foreign language at times. Though, her devious switch got kicked back on as she had a new smile creep onto her face. "So Isabella, Sveta suggested getting someone to grill some food but Anya had the idea of enjoying the eye candy here. What do you think? Is there any one sight of this school you really want to see?" Why not see if she could poke the girl into admitting if she liked someone, the witch knew Anya was dating the crow boy, and Sveta was a base she had covered, but what about their new ginger friend?

outfit:beach time
company: Sveta, Anya, Isabella.

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Aɴɏɑ
Iϯsuκoνɴɑ
Ɍiвɑɴoviϲʜ

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
Аня Итсуковна Рибанович
‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

The kitsune shrugged at Saria's question on what constituted the finer points of of looking at people. Anya figured that Saria would have some idea about what she wanted out of ideal looks for people. "It is, very individual..." She said with a smirk. "I am the kind who likes tall... dark hair..." she gave a smirk. It was common knowledge that Anya and Yoru were dating. So what she was describing would inevitably describe the handsome crow. "It is simply gossip talk. No serious business comrade."

Anya smiled a bit until Isabella decided to take off like a streak of lightening. "Huh. That is... interesting... I was not aware that nimfa could be of such speed..." The kitsune touched her finger to her lip and grinned. Seems that all the talk of cute boys and girls is too much for Comrade Isabella. Anya turned towards Sveta as the homunculus girl removed her outer garments and got down to her swimsuit. Anya's eyes went big as her arms dropped to her side and her jaw did the same. She had never expected to the shy girl to be so well built. More than anything, she didn't expect a very conservative girl such as Sveta to be so amazingly hot. "I... wow... you are very much an amazing beauty Sveta..." the ginger kitsune said in astonishment.

The thought was interrupted abruptly as a certain redhead entered the scene at speed. What the...! If she had known what was going to happen, the older student would have done something to divert Isabella's momentum. But by the time she had figured out what was occurring, the ginger nymph was already carrying her weight through the other two. "Hey! Slow down, nimfa!" she reached down and helped Isabella up off the other two. "Do not be so rushed little comrade! We have waited for you, silly one!" She helped the girl brush off the sand and looked her over for injuries before helping the other two up and doing the same. "Are you two suffering of any injury?" she enquired of them.

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
My Friends
Isabella, Sveta, Saria
My Thoughts
Like Kamchatka, only warmer!
My Destination
The cusp of the beach.

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryoko Konton
Odins_Ravens
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
I doɳ't ⊂are if wϵ [don'ț] αɡree... ◣MACHIKOELKIN
MACHIKOELKIN◥ It just /meaɳs/ țhat you'rϵ ωronɡ

▁▁▁▂▂▂▃▃▃▅▅▅▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▅▅▅▃▃▃▂▂▂▁▁▁

The place: the beach
The people: Alaric
XXXXXOutfitXXXXX

Alaric was being far too calm given the situation. At least, that's what Machiko thought. He'd blasted sand in her face, walked away without a word, and now he was speaking as though he didn't know what he'd just done? I'm not going to get an apology out of this b*****d, she thought as she met his mischievous eyes with an icy glare. "You know what you did, pidgeot. But if you really want an answer, then yes. You did. And no, it didn't lower my accuracy." Game references aside, the demigoddess was serious. She was going to throttle him as soon as he gave her a reason. Well, more of a reason than she already had. It was easy to punch someone for a physical hurt; Machiko wanted more, if just so the sensation of her fist hitting flesh would feel so much more satisfying.

And at that point, she was itching for a fight. One where she could go all out, put the full force of her anger behind each and every blow, and revel in the senseless violence for no other reason than it just felt good. Even if the demigoddess strained her muscles or sprained some joint, this would feel so good. All she needed was that one little push. One little, tiny thing to get her nerves beyond the breaking point, where the only outlet was to throttle whatever was nearest to her. At that point, Machiko didn't even care what it was, so long as it came soon.

She didn't have to wait long. The harpy wasn't one to back down from a challenge, and he must've thought that teasing Machiko counted. It did, but the demigoddess wouldn't let his moment last. She didn't toss back any sarcastic remarks. Not a single word to acknowledge that she heard him. The only heads-up she gave him was a slight upward twist on her lip as she curled her hand into a fist and swung. With any luck, Alaric wouldn't expect her to strike first with the hand she already had out. The same hand he'd just walked out of as he turned.

User ImageMACHIKOUser ImageMACHIKOUser Image
AmazingTentacleFox Shippy

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image►★ Don't hate мe вecaυse I'm םiffereиt. ☆◄
I coυld steαl your
Heart by the Moonℓight. So ℓet мe Howl aиd let мe be Me!

→☼Lillian Sora Kaмerka☼←

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☼
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☾

Where the wolf's at: the beach
My current pack: Shasta, Tyler, and Squeaks
XXXXXOutfit

Lillian was honestly surprised when River took her hand and apologized. It wasn't like she'd forgotten about the fight - she would probably remember it for the rest of her life - but she was hardly one to dwell on the past. The wolf girl forgave them basically the day after; it was just how her wolfie brain worked. Guess it was naggin' 'im, though. Glad 'e ain't hung up 'bout it anymore. Lillian grinned her wolfish grin. "Apology accepted, River. Now dun worry 'bout it no more," she said, giggling slightly as he went on to say that he would protect her from Tyler if he ever hurt her. Like that would ever happen. "Thanks, River. And it ain't like yer the only 'un who's done somethin' stupid-like. Think I threw a beer keg at Chloe when Ty was datin' 'er."

She had to roll her eyes when he asked her not to drive the white werewolf too wild. Dun think tha's possible. 'E drives 'imself wild. That thought was backed up by the obvious look of disappointment on Tyler's face as he got closer. "Uh... Ty, somethin' wrong?" Lillian said, unconsciously rubbing the spot where River had kissed her mere moments ago. It would never occur to her that his disappointment was due to her lack of bikini. It would be a cold day in Hell if the ginger werewolf ever donned one of those skimpy excuses for swimsuits. They just weren't very good for moving around. Thankfully, it looked like whatever was bumming out Tyler wasn't that bad, as he just continued with the normal flow of conversation, turning it back to surfing. "Ain't they, though? Squeaks 'ere got 'em fer us," she said, rubbing her head affectionately on her longboard.

She didn't do it for long, because Squeaks quickly dragged the boys towards her and basically threw Tyler at the ginger werewolf. Lillian took advantage of the closeness to give her boyfriend a kiss on the lips. Not a long kiss; just a quick one. She was still figuring out relationship etiquette, but she was pretty sure that a longer kiss would've been an insult to their present company. Plus Squeaks was pretty much flinging everyone around as she wished and soon presented Tyler with her own surfboard. "Tha's a great idea! Then we could all go surfin' together!" Holding her board aloft, she hopped a bit, excited that they would finally be getting in the water. Whatever the nekojin was doing with River was of no importance now that they were finally getting to the physical activity portion of the day.

But she did keep her feet on the ground as Squeaks came back to Lillian and asked for her opinion of a plan to get the nymph and Emily together. "Yeah, definitely sounds good. Aw, this'll be awesome! An' - wait. Squeaks? If Ty's got yer board, what're you gonna ride? An' where's Emily, anyways?" She glanced around, but with all the different scents in the air, Lillian couldn't tell if any of those nearby was the blue-haired homunculus. But her confusion didn't last long. She just moved on to other concerns. Slinging her longboard under her arm, the ginger werewolf looked at Shasta, grin still plastered on her face. "Hey, ya wanna race with Em, River? I think it'd be real fun. Ain't no'un but Squeaks's got close ta Em's level o' surfin'. How's about we find 'er an' get on with the surfin'?"

User ImageLILLIANSORAUser ImageLILLIANSORAUser Image
Ryoko Konton

Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Riona Ni Bhraonain

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Surprised
Company: Tyler, Squeaks, Lulu
Outfit: LINK
OoC:

Shasta gave a huff. "Ah'm pretty certain ah win the award fer the year, Lulu..." the next part gave him pause for thought followed by a giggle. Threw a keg? Shasta had to stifle the full laugh. "Seriously? Yah threw a keg? Full or empty? Hell, yah could probably bench press a buick if'n yah had the mind tah." That was one of the things that Shasta liked about Lulu. She was a born survivor, and had the skills to back it up. It was her rugged beauty. Shame he had ******** that one up. Still, it wasn't a real big deal. He had plenty of years ahead of him to find a girl. Despite being twenty years old, he was still the equivalent of a human of fifteen. And had the hormones to match it. A issue exacerbated by his species. Still, he would deal with it.

The nymph nodded in agreement at Squeaks' suggestion that Ty learn to surf. "Yeah, the rest o' yer pack is doing it, as is the Alpha..." he said nodding in the direction of Lulu. He wasn't going to deny that she was leader of the pack. It didn't help that his bloodline was diluted coyote, the strange wolf cousin that was mostly solitary. Where the wolf was social, the coyote was a loner. Still, that also meant that he was the one who would not be dominant. A fine fact. Being laid back meant that he wasn't really the leader type. "So why not join in, bro?" he said nudging Tyler in the ribs with his elbow.

Shasta returned with a psuedo answer to the question of where Emily was. "My guess is, if'n she's down here already, she'll be surfin' the waves up on the east cape... Ah've seen her up there quite a few times..." He was mostly guessing beyond that. The two Hawaiian girls had that much in common. Emily and Squeaks were crazy about the water like no other. The two often went out on the water, taking turns on Squeaks lone board, or using one of the makeshift plank surfboards that the neko used to teach the others.

And the neko had been wise beyond years by doing so. Shasta and Lulu had learned on a very impractical board, and when it came time to borrow Squeaks' board, their skills at handling a tougher board shown through.

"As fer racin' her... Ah dunno. She'd probably trounce me." he looked directly at Squeaks. "And ah don't think mah powers would help me much." That much was true. Shasta was a river nymph, not an ocean nymph. The salt in the water screwed with his abilities. His ability to surf was simple practice and dedication. And a love of all water, even salty water. "Can't ah just race Ty? Ah know ah would win if'n ah did." He said with a chortle.

╪ "One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." ╪

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Please leave this space empty, otherwise the format won't look right. SPAM TIIIME. DANANANANA! BATMAAANN. Whoever sees me must make Arrivederci Pandah xx a sammich. A turkey sammich. With cheese and jalapenos and pickles and olives and all that good stuff. :]

It had been a pretty good turnout as far as Tyler was concerned. He would have to check on the other half of his pack but seeing Lulu,Shasta and the cat girl Squeaks was a pretty good start to the day. He wasn't as close to Squeaks as he could have been-Lulu had been the one taking surf lessons from her and everything-but it felt like a good time to change that. The opportunity to make friends with a cat that loved water was a rare thing! Not to mention it could help in distracting the white wolf from Lulu's lack of a bikini...but still enjoy seeing her in the water."She really gave you a surf board? Whoa! What-Whoa!" Speaking of Squeaks, the nekojin decided that she wanted a group hug with him and Shasta and Lulu. Tyler went along with it and the way that she threw him around. Her aim was perfect as Tyler was flung into Lulu's direction-who decided to exploit that lack of control and plant a quick kiss on him. It was brief...but enough to make Tyler's fur stand on edge,tail curl into a happy O shape and ears wiggle. Damn it,that girl can smooch! But the werewolf was a happy idiot afterwards. Almost to the point where he didn't see the surfboard Squeaks was holding out to him. "Huh? Surfing,me? I don't think that's really for me. Besides,I've never had a lessons before!" The werewolf was game for learning any kind of sport but surfing seemed like something else. The balance wouldn't have been much of an issue for him...at least,that's what he thought. Really,he just didn't want to look like an idiot in front of Lulu. Tyler had done that plenty of times before but he wasn't really feeling it today. Then Shasta had to go poking at him. "Still on that Alpha bit,aren't you?" But maybe the nymph was right about joining in. Everyone else was pretty happy about the idea so there was nothing he could really do about it. So Tyler took the board from Squeaks and looked it over.

There was talk of Emily and going out to meet her somewhere up the coast. And of racing. Always a fun idea but Tyler would have been at a disadvantage being the only one who's never surfed before. Squeaks and Lulu were taking about something concerning Emily but Tyler wasn't paying attention as he looked over the sea and thought about how the waves would work under his board. "Hold up there,Skipper! Who says that you would win right off the bat? Teach me what to do and I think I can hold my own just fine. Maybe even better!" Tyler challenged right back at the nymph. He had poked the werewolf's nerve a little so now he couldn't say no. "So...how do I do this then?" Because everything had to be different than how it looked in the movies. At least Lulu had been taking lessons so she could be of extra help and Squeaks had to be a good teacher if this many people were lining up for lessons. Maybe this could be fun. If it was,Tyler could pull the others into it!

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Sqᴜᴇᴀᴋs

§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§
Kᴀʜᴀᴋᴜʜᴀʟᴇ "Kɪᴋɪ" Mᴀ'ᴀʜᴏᴇ
§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§

Squeaks looked at Shasta like he was some sort of idiot that was just too entertaining to stop watching. She really hoped he wasn't serious about racing Tyler, because his own statement was right. He would wipe the beach with the werewolf boy. "Dat's why yah ain't gonna race dah wolfies. Yah gonna race dah best suhfuh on dah island. And dat isn't me." Squeaks had to wonder where her friend was. She took a moment, and looked around while talking to Shasta. "Uh, hey. D'yah tink yah can ask a birdy tah find dah blue hair wahine?"

Tyler's outburst wasn't unsurprising. Shasta was challenging his skills as a man it seemed. Dat idiot... she looked at Tyler and then smacked him gently on the forehead and frowned. "Dude, Rivah would beat yah blindfolded, yah dingus..." Squeaks took the board out of Tyler's hands and turned it around so the point was up. "Yah evah see da movie Point Break wit Keanu Reeves an' Patrick Swayze? Dat's got some choice suhfin!" She let go of the board in his hands and gave an indication that he could try to surf if he wanted without training. "Listen, yah wanna try, dat's yoah choice." the neko looked at the other two and whispered to Lulu. "When he goes down, d'yah mind gettin him out o' dah watah? An don' fohget tah brin da boahd in. Ima gonna try tah get Emily..." Squeaks gave a final nod of approval to Tyler's being stupid and took a quick jaunt down the beach. Blue hair wasn't that hard to find amongst the school. Even with some strange colors being around, blue, especially Emily's strong taste in blue, was not that common.

After her jog around the beach, she found nothing of her homunculus friend, but that was fine. Emily wouldn't avoid beach day for too long. It was in her blood to be on the beach. And as a homunculus, she was still technically human, even if her birth wasn't normal. Squeaks ran back to the others, short of breath when she arrived. "Huff, huff... Remind... huff... me tah not run... huff... like dat again..." She caught her breath before she continued. "Emi ain' heah yet... Dat wahine is late foh heh own pahtay..." the neko collapsed in the sand and rolled onto her back, making exaggerated flails of her arm. "Go on witout me!" she said as she lay there. It was time to lay in the sand and await Tyler's wipeout.

§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§
Where am I?
Beach, Beach, Beach!
What do I think?
Hit the waves~!
Who are you?
Das Lulu, An now Riveh!! And Tylah!
§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§

Grimalkenkid
Ryoko Konton
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Σᴍɪᴌʏ
Λᴌεxᴧɴᴆʀᴧ
Jᴏɴεs

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊

Emily took turned over in her bed. Sveta was long gone and must already be at class. Which was fine. Emily didn't have class until later in the day. Or so he brain told her. She looked over at her calendar, her foggy morning brain was still in the act of turning over, but it was still sharp enough to realize that the big circle on the calendar meant that today was beach day, and that she had overslept. s**t on a stick! I need to get to the beach! she dove into her clothing pile and went straight for her sports bikini. It was the best way to hide her condition and allow her to surf without wearing her full damned wetsuit. It didn't come off as easy as those string affairs that most of the girls wore to get the attention of the boys. She wanted to feel girly, but didn't want to be so at the cost of her active lifestyle. She quickly dawned her swimsuit, tucked things into place, and grabbed her gear for the beach.

The homunculus made a mad dash for the beach herself. She could see the crowds down on the water's edge. "Finally! BEACH DAY!" she said as she ran through the crowded sands, making a quick glance at Sveta as she shot by. "Hi Sveta! Hi Saria! Bye gals!" as she continued on her merry way. She wasn't really friends with the other two, so she was certain they would understand if she didn't say hi to them.

Further down, she saw her target. A very small catgirl sat rolling in the sand, and it was humorous, to say the least. "Get the hell up, Squeaks." She said kicking some sand at her friends feet. There was the obvious air of her being a total screwball now. She walked over and gave the others hugs. "Hey Ty, Lulu, River... Sorry I'm late, guys." She gave a big smile at her friends. "So, I see somebody ordered everybody boards. Means we don't all have to share Squeaks'?" The homunculus was glad that it wasn't several people all borrowing the single girl's surfboard now. "Um... What?"

"Yoh gonna race Rivah as his final surf test~!" said the catgirl.

Emily just looked at Squeaks dumbfounded. "What? Why didn't you ask me?! Lulu, Ty? Are you two in on this?!" She gave a sharp look at the two in the hopes that what Squeaks was just fooling around. Emily didn't think that any of them could really beat her, not even Squeaks.

Squeaks sat up in the sand. "Yeah, dey ah. I even bought yah a new boahd, Wahine!"

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
My Friends
Lulu, Shasta, Squeaks, Tyler
My Thoughts
What the hell is going on? My Swimsuit
My Destination
Beach

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊

Ryoko Konton
Grimalkenkid
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

Where the trouble's at: the beach
Who's being dragged along: Dexter
XXXXXOutfit

Yang tried not to let his smile falter, which was currently a hard thing to do. The feeling of Matt's arm around him was still lingering, and it was beginning to make the merman feel more uncomfortable by the minute. Thankfully, with Dexter, he would probably be able to take his mind off the amphitere for the day. Or... that's what he thought. "I know, right? But, what with everyone here, how could I miss out on all this?" Yang threw his arms up, half-heartedly waving to the rest of the beach. "So many ideas... so little time... so few accomplices. I don't even know where to start."

So far, so good, but that didn't last long at all. Dexter definitely picked up on the merman's discomfort and was already asking about it. Don't know what I expected, he thought, letting out a small sigh. He could probably work part-time as the school's therapist. Heck, he's already doing the work, why not pay him for it? Yang's smile dropped and he shrugged. "Nothing gets past you, does it?" the merman said. "It's not that big a deal, though. Just Matt trying to get me to join the swim club again. I really, really wish he would just give up already."

Folding his arms, Yang shook his head. "And somehow he got me to promise to go to the swim club meeting tomorrow... where I'll actually have to get in the water, instead of just look at it." The merman sighed again, closing his eyes for a moment. When he looked up to Dexter again, he had his smile on. He didn't want to dwell on his own problems; he'd be dealing with those tomorrow anyway. Today was supposed to be a fun day, and Yang was damned if he wasn't going to try to make it so. "But that's enough about me. How about you? Off to build a sand castle or something? I'd join for a dip in the ocean, but I kinda like these shorts."

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image►★ Don't hate мe вecaυse I'm םiffereиt. ☆◄
I coυld steαl your
Heart by the Moonℓight. So ℓet мe Howl aиd let мe be Me!

→☼Lillian Sora Kaмerka☼←

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☼
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☾

Where the wolf's at: the beach
My current pack: Shasta, Tyler, Squeaks, and Emily
XXXXXOutfit

"Empty, o' course," Lillian replied to Shasta with a smirk. She may not have had the best nose for alcohol and the like, but she also wasn't one to waste it. The ginger werewolf also snickered at the nymph's comment that 'the alpha' was surfing. Even Lillian knew that he was referring to her, but it was a funny idea. She might have been top of the pack at school, but she was still only second best wolf back home. Her father would take that role every time.

Back in the present, though, she was still smirking as Squeaks gave her board to an obviously giddy Tyler. Doubt I'm tha' good of a kisser... an' I doubt Ty really cares. Just as the white werewolf was figuring out what he liked about her, so was Lillian learning why she liked him so much. Part of it was how simple he was; it wasn't an insult, she just liked that he didn't need too much to be happy. Being a bit laid back herself, the ginger werewolf wasn't really into doing big, showy displays to make someone smile. She would do it without a second thought, but since she and Tyler were together now, Lillian was glad she didn't have to do something like that every time they talked.

The ginger werewolf huffed at Shasta's reluctance to race Emily. Not just because it was part of a plot to see how he and the homunculus would hit it off, but because he was turning down a challenge. "Ya dunno if ya'd beat Ty fer sure, River," Lillian said with a playful scowl on her face. While she didn't know if it was fair to play favorites since the boys there both had some form of feelings for her, she decided to stick by Tyler this time. "It ain't all tha' hard once ya get used ta it. I bet Ty'll catch up ta us in a breeze." Of course, Squeaks also had to get in on the contest of 'who can boast bigger'. "Hey! Tha's just plain rude, Squeaks... Even if ya end up being right, it's still rude!" She couldn't fault the nekojin for her plain speak, though, as she quickly moved to help Tyler figure out how to hold the board.

Still, she wanted to get Emily in on the action. Lillian really did want those two to race, if just because it would be a challenge for the nymph. "An' as fer Em, we ain't takin' no fer an answer today. Soon as we find 'er, you'll race 'er." Squeaks was off looking for the blue-haired homunculus already, so she decided that she'd been keeping dry long enough. "Anyway! How's about we get in the water now, Ty? I could give ya some pointers while I get myself warmed up."

Despite her gung-ho attitude, it didn't seem like anyone was getting in the water, at least not until Squeaks came back and flopped into the sand. Lillian was about to say something when the girl they'd been looking for just came up to them. "Heya, Em!" the ginger werewolf hopped a bit, unable to run up and give her a hug without throwing her surfboard on the ground. A quick exchange with Squeaks, and the homunculus was questioning everybody else on whether they were in on it or not. Lillian just smiled. "In on what? I knew 'bout it 'o course, but dunno 'bout 'in on it'."

User ImageLILLIANSORAUser ImageLILLIANSORAUser Image
Ryoko Konton

Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Riona Ni Bhraonain

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Filling up space with BATMAN DANANANA!Don't remove me. :]

"Yeah,I was...kind of imagining what you're be up to on a day like today. Thought you would already be up to something crazy by now, like...I don't know. Painting people's backs with sunscreen...burying sleeping tanners under the sand with crazy sculptures...getting seagulls to chase people... You're better at imagining this kind of thing than I am but you get my point." Dexter said in hopes of lifting the mood a little bit. He may have been right in guessing that something was wrong with Yang but the angel had hoped that maybe some of his suggestions would give the merman ideas of his own for later. He was happy pulling pranks after all... Anyway, Yang was quick to confess that something was troubling him...well,someone was. "Matt again?" Searching the beach for sight of the man, Dexter was prepared to try and talk this out...until he actually saw Matt and what he happened to be wearing that day. "Aw sick! Dude!" The angel held up a hand and looked away, hoping he could forget seeing another man in a speedo...and a really tight one at that. "Ahhh...I really didn't need to see that today." Tayte where are you?! I need to flush that image out of my brain! Ignoring the fact that Matt in a speedo would be burned into the back of his eyelids for some time, Dexter went back to Yang and his problem-that he would have to swim for the guy tomorrow and try to keep dodging the invitation to join the team afterwards. "He really has been after you for weeks now. I'm surprised neither one of you caved earlier... Maybe after the swim, you can just tell him that it isn't going to work out because...the pool water doesn't agree with you?" Dexter suggested, noticing how some of his feathers were out of place in his wings. He absentmindedly adjust them as he continued to offer a suggest of how Yang could dodge the swim team. "You don't know for sure if the chemicals will be harmful to you or not after a certain period of time...so Matt probably won't know either. That's just what I would tell him anyway."

After his feathers were comfortably back in place, Yang changed the topic and asked about the angel's beach time activities so far that day. He simply shrugged before answering. "Tyler ran off in hopes of seeing Lulu in a bikini so I've been swimming by myself for most of the time. Bumped into Yorukage for a bit but..." He really wasn't sure what to say about that...or if he should say anything at all. "Yeah. But really, it's still a nice day off. I...I'm really hoping that Tayte shows up soon but...really,it's still been fun. I have to relearn how to swim with the wings now!" Maybe Yang needed someone to have fun with for a while. "I sort of need a break from swimming to rest my back and my wings. Want to do something? I don't think we'll be seeing much of the others until later on." It had been a while since Dexter and the merman did anything fun together, and it would help in distracting them both from their problems. So long as they didn't do anything too crazy, the angel was game for it! "So,what do you want to do? Make a sand castle,play volleyball? What do you normally do on the beach when you don't swim?"

Grimalkenkid

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
♪ Aʀᴀᴢɪᴀ ♪
♫ Vɪᴇʀᴀ ♫
♯ Sᴄᴀᴠᴇʀᴀ ♯

Mood: Content
Company:
Outfit:
OoC:

Sunshine was an amazing thing. It was like being back home at her parents villa in Sicily. Or her father's family estate in Greece. When people went to tropical locales for vacation, this was what they were going for. She wasn't certain if it was a bit of magic on the schools' part, or just a bit of the natural weather on the Island, but this was paradise for her. And Arazia was loving every single moment of it. Heck, it was this weather exactly that gave her a perpetual tan. Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, Israelis, Cypriots. All had the same general complexion for a reason. The Mediterranean climate did that to the people on the Eurasian side of the great sea.

Arazia had been quick to set up her blanket. And it wasn't long before her special pack of boys and a few girls, had set up around her, a few fawning over the nymph as if they expected to get some from her. She even suspected one or two of the girls were in the same boat. To those, she might consider having a bit of fun with later. As for the boys, they were merely play things, and a good lesbian encounter was hard to find. "Boys... Am thirsty... Am get me drink, please?" She laid on the doe eyes for them as she said it, causing two of the boys to dash off, pushing each other in order to get to the drinks first. It was nice being not nice. She had no idea why she had ever played nice to begin with. It had only gotten her hurt, several times. At least this way she had her own little cadre, some of who were keen on defending her 'honor'. Now she understood the appeal of being in the mafia for some men. It was having the power and using it.

She waited until they returned, and kept an eye out for Matt or some of her other pets that she liked to play with. She rolled onto her stomach and undid the strap on her bikini so that she could get a proper tan. "Mmmm, so warm... Who am want to apply sunscreen?" She asked somewhat seductively. Almost on cue, four boys and a girl were clambering to do the task, almost fighting. "Hmmmm? No need fight, am got enough cute body so all can help~." Her tone continued with the seductive, as the five fell silent, and took a different part of Ara's body each.

Yes, this was what being a nymph was all about.

((Translation: ))

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
私は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

Yorukage looked over at Anya and the group of girls with her, trying to figure out the best way to go over there. He wanted to spend time with Anya, but he didn't want to bother the others or cut into his girlfriend's time with friends.

He really wasn't sure how to interact with girls in general. How did his father do it? The crow youkai's father was all charm and seduction, with an aristocratic manner and grace, radiating power and confidence.

Yorukage wondered how he could ever be like that. He'd seen what his father did to people he flirted with..and he knew how they ended up.

It reminded him of vampires in a way, actually.

He wasn't even sure how he'd managed to get a girlfriend. He had none of the attributes his father had. No, he was incredibly socially awkward. In that way, he was a disappointment, probably.

Oh, he could be polite and all, but that was different...

But back to how to approach these girls without having them laugh at him and without making Sveta cry when telling her that he was leaving. This was going to be incredibly tricky. He couldn't go in there without a solid plan in place.

In the end, he decided to just go up like it didn't matter what he was wearing, and at least try to have a little self-confidence, even if he felt like a dark shadow in the midst of all this sunlight.

As he walked closer, he could see what Anya was wearing...and most of his thoughts flew out of his head.

He had never fully explored the part of him that responded to carnal desires, and now he was feeling so many things at once that it was hard to process them all.

Anya...in a swimsuit...other girls in swimsuits...it was enough to give him a nosebleed if this had been a comedic anime.

"You know, Anya, I hate to interrupt, but I'd like to spend a little time with you before the end of the day. After all...I didn't come to the beach just to stare at the ocean, as beautiful as it is. I think I'd like to look at something else for a while...something, or rather someone, just as pretty."

He'd dropped honorifics entirely. And he was smiling. Or, to be precise, it was closer to a smirk than a smile.

It was a completely different side of him, and he wasn't exactly sure where it had come from. Had that really just come out of his brain? Had he been reading too much Shakespeare lately or something?

No, that wasn't it. Like it or not, he had just said something that was completely out-of-character for him, or at least he thought. Now it wasn't just his clothes, but his words as well. Gods, what was wrong with him? Could one girl really affect him that much, or had something taken him over without his knowledge?

It honestly scared him, but he couldn't let that show. He couldn't lose it now. Not after that.

So he stood there, pushing a few unruly strands of hair away from his face, and pretended like this was all completely normal.

For some reason, the sun seemed to beat down hotter than before, and he had the awful compulsion to take off his shirt to fix the problem...but thought he should at least wait until he and Anya were alone. If he looked completely terrible, he couldn't risk the others seeing him like that.

At least he hadn't completely lost his reason, as much as the more primal part of his brain was trying to drag it off kicking and screaming now.

Control. In complete control. That was what he needed to be right now.

Think. Remember what you've learned. Don't let it destroy you. Make it work for you. Confidence. Dominate the situation, but not with power or strength. With your brain, your words. You can catch a bird better with a tempting morsel than you can with sheer force.

Those were the words he remembered being told a while back, and he was going to heed them...for better or for worse.

User ImageUser Image
One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

I walk alone in the mist of the shadows of the night, between light and darkness.
一人で夜の影の雰で歩き、光と闇の間に。

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Distracted
Company: Tyler, Squeaks, Lulu, Emily
Outfit: LINK
OoC:

The raven haired nymph gave a sigh. It seemed that he wasn't getting away without there being some sort of contest involved with him and Emily. Well, if that was the case, the nymph figured he might be able to spice the pot up a bit to make things more fun. Most of them knew how to surf, right? The answer was simple then. Make it all out for everybody who could. Shasta smirked and looked at Squeaks and Lulu. "Deal. On one condition. Y'all gotta race too. Ty can meet us up at the point. Not fer serious racin' but just tah try out our new boards. We can wait until the others get here.." Shasta smirked. There were a few other students of Squeaks who had managed to not wipe out like that brat demon the first day of surf lessons. He looked over at the catgirl. "That involves you too, kitty." he said taunting the girl to fall for his trick. If she fell for it, then everybody else would have no choices but to fall in line, because, as Shasta saw it, she wouldn't let it go until everybody agreed.

Shasta grabbed his board and looked at Ty. He wanted his friend to learn, but didn't expect him to really be much of a surfer without some of Squeaks or Emily teaching him something. "Ty, if'n yah wanna learn, yah gotta learn from the girls. There was a boy who thought he could do better'n Squeaks, and she showed him up on a wooden plank." The mood changed suddenly with the arrival of Emily herself, and her equally baffled face when the nekojin mentioned that they would be racing. He turned to face Emily herself and the stopped.

To say he was surprised by what he saw was a bit of an understatement. Shasta had known Emily for a few months now. Just like everybody else on the island he knew. But then, just like Lulu, he had never really seen her in anything too revealing. The closest he had seen of her to being indecent was a just above the knee skirt. And when she surfed, she tended to wear a wetsuit. The blood rushed to his head as he stared at her, his obvious gawking totally oblivious to himself, but very obvious to the others as he blushed. She was wearing a more revealing swimsuit than Lulu was right now. Far more revealing. "Uh... Yah look good, Em..."

The nymph continued to stare for about half a minute. All that was going through his head was how hot Emily was. The girl could give Arazia or Tayte a run for their money if she put the effort into it. Hell, Shasta's brain was already onto the tangent of what clothes she would look exceptional in. If she would let him, he would totally play dress up with her if it meant he got to try some designs out on her. Shasta shook that thought from his head, which was promptly filled with the previous thought of 'Damn, Emily is hot!'. Shasta grabbed his board and turned towards the surf. "So when are we gonna get this race goin'?" he asked, his voice quavering a little as he said so. He had hoped that his face wasn't that red, or that the others hadn't noticed. He didn't want to offend Emily or anybody that might have had their eye on Emily and end up in the same situation as he had with Ty and Lulu.

╪ "One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." ╪

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Please leave this space empty, otherwise the format won't look right. SPAM TIIIME. DANANANANA! BATMAAANN. Whoever sees me must make Arrivederci Pandah xx a sammich. A turkey sammich. With cheese and jalapenos and pickles and olives and all that good stuff. :]

Really. How hard can surfing be? It's not like skate boarding...it's a whole lot less stupid and not as likely to launch your skeleton out of your skin...I can have this figured out in no time! Tyler was feeling pretty confident about learning how to surf and about holding his own against Shasta and the others. Mostly Shasta. The nymph and the werewolf were pretty much over the incident with Lillian but that still didn't excuse him talking smack. At least not under these circumstances. Tyler was ready to head to the water and jump onto the board when Squeaks had to give her two cents. In the form of a thump to his forehead. "Ow! What-What was that for?" Really,if this was how the nekojin taught people, there should be a lot more people walking around with little bumps on their foreheads. Tyler wasn't sure what she was up to...until she gave him back the board with the right end facing up. Sort of embarrassing but nothing worth the forehead bump. "Can't say I've ever seen it. But I'll look into it..." He wasn't going to say anything to Squeaks-mostly because Lulu stood up for him and supported him. That made the werewolf pretty happy so he let the nekojin's jab slide. His tail was thumping against the back of his legs as the girl decided to take off onto the beach to look for the last member of their party. Lulu was ready to get into the water so Tyler was too! He made sure that his board was facing up the right way and would watch how his female counterpart acted and move in the water. Easy enough to do. She's starting to look really cute anyway... As the wolves started to move towards the water, the last member of their party arrived. It was none other than Emily! "Hey there,girly. Good to see you."

The blue haired girl was looking pretty good today. Not Lulu good but pretty good. Sporty swimsuits worked for her. But the one really feeling the effects of Emily's suit was Shasta! Oh,hello! This was a good sign. True,the nymph was staring like he was using x-ray vision on the poor girl but it was still good! Don't skunk the deal. Don't poke at it too much...save it for later when Emily isn't around. "Yeah, we're all going surfing! First time for me so I could use some teachers. And we are having a race. Come join us!" And with that, Tyler took off for the water. "Come on!" The water was warm and the waves were gentle as the werewolf started to float along side his board. Okay,no problem. Just start by getting on... With both hands on the board, the werewolf pushed up and started his careful climb upwards. Once his feet were on the wood, his tail started to flick and move as he found his balance. "Hey,look at me! I'm on a surf board! Alright!" A gentle wave rolled under Tyler and his board. His arms waved and his body shifted as he searched for and found his balance again. Natural talent and circus training, don't fail me now!!! "Now what?!"
Ryoko Konton
Riona Ni Bhraonain
Grimalkenkid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out