Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Please leave this space empty, otherwise the format won't look right. SPAM TIIIME. DANANANANA! BATMAAANN. Whoever sees me must make Arrivederci Pandah xx a sammich. A turkey sammich. With cheese and jalapenos and pickles and olives and all that good stuff. :]

There were certain things in Tyler's life that he had done or gotten involved with in which he was never going to ever tell another living soul about. Essentially taking it all with him to the grave. The night he spent with Saria and his day as a human was going to be such secrets the werewolf will take with him! I'll have to convince everyone who found out about me that day to keep their mouths shut...Alexander can never know. The reason why Tyler was thinking of such things right now was because he finally got to apologize to Saria for how he acted that day and got that weight off of his chest. With the weight gone, he could focus on how to keep that particular batch of dirty laundry away from the people he cared about. It was obvious that some of his friends knew,and Lillian knew...but he wanted to keep the rest of the story away from them. And the whole story from Alexander. The older wolf would find a lot of reasons to kick Tyler's a** and then would want to talk to the witch about one thing or another. Better to keep it all buried. But overall, it felt good to finally apologize. Beyond the almost drugging and...other things...and him being turned human for a day...Saria was a good friend. Weird, but who had friends who weren't weird? Borning people! And things were never boring with her around to say the least. Tyler wasn't expecting Saria to say anything in return as he stood there, feeling the rain mat his fur against his head and back but she did. Saria actually said she was sorry for something! Huh...maybe her hanging out with Dexter and everyone else is paying off.

"It's...It's okay...I mean...you didn't know what would happen. That was sort of the point of the experiment and science after all...to figure out new stuff." It was awkward but at least they were back to being friends again. They would have some weird first steps to take but they would get back to how things were before...sort of. After getting to know a person soooo...intimately...it's hard to go back to normal all the way...but they could try. Tyler was definitely willing to try. Saria was getting ready to go-it appeared that her part in the tournament was done. "Yeah,go on a head. I want to win this so I'll be out here until the end. I'll try to meet up with you and the other later though. I'll let you know how things go!" He turned around to head in the opposite direction and back into the forest. He felt well enough to go pick off the remaining students. But halfway there, Tyler realized something. Hey...Saria never apologized for taking advantage of me and my super stimulated body! Damn it! The witch really did have to be smarter than the werewolf to get away with that. Scowling and growling lightly,Tyler moved back into the bushes. He was happy to get Saria back as a friend...but needed to take some frustration out again. Not to mention...Tyler wanted to win.

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ
Vɪᴇʀᴀ

Mood: On Edge
Company: Machiko
Outfit: Link
OoC:

Isabella had managed to squirm out of the fight zone and had taken up to hiding in a bush. SHe really didn't want to get into a fight, but she also didn't want to be left out in the middle of a combat zone. The only option she had was to play the waiting game. No doubt the boy would be coming after her next. And she had to think to stay one step ahead of her tormentor. By all rights, Machiko was the one that deserved Isa's flag. And the honest streak was going to get the better of her... [********, ********, ********..."
She said in a whispered tone.

Her leg was killing her, and she was reduced to hiding. What was the most honest way to get out of this situation and not get hurt anymore. She looked at her leg. It had a few burns, and it was likely to lead to a few scars if she didn't get it looked at soon. Isa held her breath and flexed her leg a bit. The pain was horrible, but she had to get her shoe off.

After a moment, she had succeeded. Yanking her own flag off, she disqualified herself. From what she had seen, Matt would probably beat her up to take it even if she surrendered it to him. She was smart. Matt was smart. But he had all the cunning of a wet rag. Instead, Isa would do something insanely stupid. Something that anybody with half a brain would overlook. Shoving her flag in her shoe, Isabella groaned a little as she put the damn thing back on. Her leg did hurt a lot. And she would have to walk back to school.

It wasn't long until Matt had finished mopping up with Machiko. Pushing herself out of the far side of the bush, she moaned a bit. She wanted to catch his attention. Play opossum. Get him following a fake trail to a non-existent student. It wasn't long before the boy was over her. "I'm sohry... yew ah tew late... some wankah jumped me as I was trying to get away from yew..." Isabella simply laid there, feigning worse pain than was reality. It wasn't that hard. The nymph didn't even bother looking up.

私はあなたが大好きです!

Grimalkenkid

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Σᴍɪᴌʏ
Λᴌεxᴧɴᴆʀᴧ
Jᴏɴεs

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊

The homunculi stared at Alaric a bit longer. The proud part of her wasn't in any mood to be one upped by the b*****d. "No fat, hmm? I guess that would explain the cavity between your ears and the sucking noise I hear coming from behind your eyes..." She looked around for her blade. It wasn't that far off and if she could get to it in time, she would have a better chance at defeating Alaric. "And please, I'd rather not degrade the chicken. Unlike you, they have uses." The backhanded insult was one of the more obvious ones. But that was fine. She wanted to piss the harpy boy off.

Emily's eyes went wide as she saw the lightening as Alaric summoned it up. You've got to be kidding me! Emily had taken all sort of magical shots when she was a kid. The organization had used fireballs, ice spells. Most any kind of magic they could think of to test Emily's resistance. And despite all that, electricity hurt. Thousands of volts of electricity hadn't stopped her from walking away unscathed, but it did hurt.

All she could do was show a bit of bravado and hope it was enough to unnerve the harpy to a degree. "Bring it on." She walked in closer to Alaric. She said getting really cocky about it. No time like the present to test to see if her magical resistance still existed. Emily picked up her own rock, and followed suit to what Nathan had done. She aimed for the wings, and threw it hard.

The response was sudden. Alaric's lightening struck true as he fed the entire action into Emily. The pain was even worse than last time, and that was all their was too it. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed. It was all she could do. Once it passed, she gave a smile, her body and clothes smoking a bit from the heat. [********, that really hurt... "Is that all you got? Damn, you're as useless as a screen door on a submarine... It's too bad stupidity isn't painful!"
She rushed in and punched Alaric in the face. The first shot was hers. "This boy over here may be weak, but at least he isn't proof that evolution can run in reverse like you are."

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
My Friends
Nathan, Alaric
My Thoughts
Stupid boy...
My Destination
Woods

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊

K33LA
AmazingTentacleFox Shippy

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Matlalihuitl Coatl

HEY! Another cold reminder of the heat, my friend.
HEY! Or just a thrown off comment that could knock her off her feet again.
HEY! Well,don't apologize.
HEY! And no compromise.
You know that neither one will back down and never will break...

The Mongoose and the Snake.

Maybe it was unnecessary, maybe it was a waste of time...but when he was in the mood, Matlalihuitl loved a good hunt. And anything smarter than an animal made it all the more fun. Where did you run off to,little mouse? I know you couldn't have gotten far... Despite it being intended for another,that bolt of lightning had a lot of power in it and would leave anyone crippled for some time,regardless of what they were. The rain continued to fall and wash out the most noticeable tracks,there was still small signs that the amphithere could follow. Broken branches from something thrashing and running away was enough to give Matt a lead and a direction to take. He was going to take his time and drag this out for as long as he could...or at least for as long as his interest and imagination held out. Whichever came first.

Walking through the bushes and through the trees,Matt could already hear the red head running up a head. There was still a lot of room around for him to really let loose and if not...broken trees and some upturned earth was always an excellent way to scare whoever stumbled upon such evidence. Something the amphithere still needed to do with the remainder of the tournament's competitors. But first...the red head girl. He saw her up a head and moved a little faster. And then a little more. And then some more before he was coming at her as fast as he could. Matt was ready to take her down before beginning the fiesta of a** kicking...and then he saw it. What the hell!?! Matt slammed on the brakes and stopped before his body made contact. He looked down at her waist and saw that the flag was gone from her belt. She said that someone beat her to it...but Matt didn't but it. It was usually when people didn't look one in the eye that it was clear that they were lying...but he didn't see any place that she could have hid the flag within the span of her flight from his wrath. It was frustrating but he wasn't going to waste much more of his time on this girl. "...consider yourself lucky. I got better things to do right now." Because Matt had better opponents to get to-some rather important and powerful ones at that. So he left the girl where she was, not really caring about what-if anything-would happen to her next. There was still a tournament going on and the amphithere wanted to win.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

User Image
                                          ▌│█║▌║▌║ ηαтнαη вяαvεнεαят ║▌║▌║█│▌xxxxxxx

The rumble went on. Alaric spoke, but his words were far away, barely reaching Nathan. His vision tunneled and his head floated away on a cloud, but the pain at his temples grew the higher he flew. A bright flash of light cracked across the clearing, blinding him. Emily managed to stay upright despite her spasming muscles, yet the sight alone caused a flurry of panic and nausea in his chest. A high pitched scream sounded in his head, like the shrill song of a boiling kettle. The louder it screamed, the lower he sank. His were knees planted firmly in the soft, thick mud, his nails white where they clung to his hair. His jaw was tense and firmly shut, trying to keep the poison inside. But it was too late.

"Oh, ********, ******** ********, [********] he shouted in a rush. Nathan's eyes shot open, his brow twisted in pain, his eyes a hellish black. "No, no, no, no, no!" His gaze fell to Emily, to Alaric, and from the corner of his eyes he could feel the fat, thick tears pooling. A blackish-green sludge slowly oozed down the curve of his cheeks and over his jaw from where they fell free. "G-get away from me! Get away now!!!"

It wouldn't be long before they began to feel the effects of the curse, and soon their eyes would blacken and tear as his did. Lethargy, nausea, fever - these were all possible symptoms, worsening in proximity to Nathan and length of exposure. The worst outcome was death, and thus far death had been the only result. He could only hope this time would be different.

Riona Ni Bhraonain

wr0n9 or rιgнт
                                          black or white
                                          if I close my eyes
                                          it's ıllıllı all тнe ѕaмe ıllıllı

Dapper Zealot

User Image

User Image

The witch had gotten her fill of violence and fighting for the day. She had her own plans for the rest of the night and she just finishing the first step. A long hot shower to wash away the fatigue in her muscles and what mud was left on her body. She was done with anything that wasn't her own priority for the rest of the day and everything was at her pace for the evening. Spending over half an hour just using up the hot water of the woman's shower room in the dorms, she still couldn't help but blush a little when she thought about Sveta helping her get all the ink out of her hair the other day. Trying to push and perverse thoughts out of her mind and get focused on anything else then trying to sneak a peak during a shower. Pushing her head towards her friends, she had to wonder how they were. Betting Shasta had the common sense to stay down finally and get medical aid, he would probably be in the nurses office recovering. She could only hope for the best with her other friends that were fighting. She saw Tyler, and knew Dexter, Tayte, and Lillian would be in this as well. "Hopefully someone they didn't know beat them." Her muttering barely above being drowned out by the flowing water. She remembered how Dexter and Tayte looked the last time they fought each other in one of Professor Laurent's battles. They were both a bloody mess and she could only guess how that effect them as a couple.

The witch just tried to shake the thoughts out of her mind as she finally stepped out of the shower. Normally she would be in a rush trying to dry off as fast as possible but the rest of today was her own pace. She didn't want to throw too much work into her appearance but couldn't be a slob either but figured she found a good relaxed middle ground. Hair simply pulled back into a pony tail, she had to wonder if maybe Shasta could help her on some girly things like style or make up. From what she understood gay men were supposed to be really good at that sort of stuff. Keeping her umbrella just for the jaunt between the women's dorms and the main school building, she just finished relaxing in the shower and didn't want to get wet from the rain. A quick stop at the cafe, the witch needed something to recover her energy and that meant something sweet. Where was Sveta when she needed her, the girl had probably tried every desert here twice and had her own ratings and reviews on them. Azure eye's just kept scanning the lunch room, she knew her girlfriend had to be here somewhere. Even just thinking the phrase made Saria giddy and excited.

Oh where for art thou Sveta? Saria was making a slow lap around the outskirts of the room, determined to find Sveta. After all they made a date for tonight and a sleep over again. Eyes lit up when she finally spotted the brunet of her dreams. Quickly scooting over to the seat next to her she was so excited to see her again especially after canceling on their plans that morning due to the tournament she forgot was today. "Um...Hey." The witch meekly said, looking to Sveta with a blush. "Sorry about earlier, but im yours for the rest of the day if that makes things better?" The witch lost her pokerface when she was with Sveta alone, or at least knowing she didn't have eyes upon her. She was just in a nervous stage of the barely started relationship. "I mean theres still a few things I wanted to do today but I was hoping you wouldn't mind coming along or being there and if you have plans we can do that instead its not important." Letting out more words in a stream then the girl had air in her lungs. Saria had the problem of babbling far too much once her tongue slipped. She could only try to regain her composure while looking at her partner with expecting eyes.

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ
Vɪᴇʀᴀ

Mood: On Edge
Company: Machiko
Outfit: Link
OoC:

Isabella waited next to Machiko to wake up. God knew that if Matt was the biggest douchebag they would meet, then it was likely there were other people nipping at his heels that would be trying to take down the king. And those people would probably also take the opportunity to take advantage of people. Granted a part of it was her imagination going wild, but Isabella would be Isabella. She limped over and gather up the weapons.

It wasn't long until Machiko woke up. "Hey, Ah yew ready to head back in?" She asked the demi-goddess. "Yew haven't been out long... I don't think I propahly introduced myself... Isabella Viera..." She held out Machiko's swords, back in their sheaths. She watched as the other girl took them in somewhat amazement at Isabella's politeness. "And I believe these belong tew yew..."

Isabella wasn't going to hold a grudge against Machiko. Machiko had assumed Isa was somebody else. And Isabella was certain she knew who she looked like. Still, the nymph had to wonder why. Arazia had been nothing but cordial to Isa, and even to Shasta, despite her obvious distaste for the girl's male cousin. Isabella pushed her self up painfully, her leg still aching like she couldn't even describe. But she was willing to help Machiko back to the school. The girl looked like she could use a companion for the time being. At least until they got back to the school. "Would yew mind giving me a hand... That bastahd did my leg in pretty good and it really huhts tew walk..." She propped herself on her own blade, the handle and sheath when locked down making a decent leaning stick. "Um... can we go? I've chased a few wankahs who would have loved to take advantage of you lying unconscious..."

私はあなたが大好きです!

Grimalkenkid

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

Time went on and soon it was the afternoon. Sveta had made a lot of progress in watching the combat tournament with Yorukage for a better part of the day. She never would have been able to do that kind of thing before coming to Valencia...but after a while, she had to leave for a bit of a break. It was an interesting experience to be sure...but after it looked Saria had done her part, the homunculus had no real reason to stick around and watch. And beyond that...things had gotten awkward between her and the crow demon. He never said anything...but Sveta had suspected that he somehow knew about her recently starting a relationship with Saria. He had no way of knowing (it only happened yesterday) but the homunculus didn't want to risk anything. So, at her most convenient chance, Sveta excused herself from the couch, thanked Yorukage for his ingenious idea of how to see the tournament without getting wet or in the way and promised that she would try and return as soon as she stretched her legs and got her break in. He didn't seem to mind so Sveta didn't mind leaving for as long as her curiousity over the tournament held out. Even without Saria, Sveta had to wonder and worry about her friends that chose to participate. Even if I had the experience and lessons, I doubt I would last long in a competition like that...where's Saria now? Feeling like walking around and looking for a place that would be moderately empty, the homunculus made a side trip to the library to pick up a book. The scary librarian Nicky Fallon wasn't around (maybe stalking the tournament as well) so she didn't have to rush the selection progress. Once Sveta had a book, she decided to look for a place to read-again, moderately empty. The dining hall felt like just the place.

With book and table to settle in at, Sveta was just going to read for a bit until she thought of where Saria could be. The idea of her still sticking around Professor Fallon to help with the tournament occured but without a way to confirm it without going outside, Sveta was stuck. The homunculus entertained a lot of notions of where to start looking until she heard the one voice that made her brain stop. "Saria!" Sveta was beyond happy to see her at that moment. It was hard not to smile and blush at the sight of the witch but Sveta did it anyway. It was a small miracle that she didn't outright hug her on sight. "It's okay,Saria. I understand,you were needed for the tournament and...well,I'm just happy to see you again!" The offer of being hers for the rest of the day made her blush even brighter. The steady stream of babble from the witch just about went over Sveta's head until she was able to find hers again. "It-It's okay! Really! I know you had plans and...well,I sort of don't have plans now so I'm happy to do whatever it is that you want to do or...wanted to do!" Yorukage would understand unless Sveta could think of a way to get them together. But really, Sveta just wanted to be with Saria. It was their first day together as a couple and they barely saw each other! "...I sort of saw you in the tournament. Yorukage has something set up so you can see it in the lounge. You're...pretty amazing."

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
私は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

Yorukage was intrigued by how the tournament was progressing so far. So many different matches. So many twists and turns. It was hard to determine a clear winner, though he thought he could narrow it down to several combatants.

Eventually, he decided that he too needed a break from watching, and went to the dining hall to get a bit of lunch. The snacks just weren't cutting it.

He was in the mood for traditional Japanese food today, and something light. He'd been snacking, after all. So he filled his plate with a few pieces of sushi and a pear, along with some green tea for a change.

Wondering how his sisters were doing, he hoped that they weren't too badly hurt. Would they be joining him, or were they in the infirmary? No doubt the staff healers would have their hands full. Were there enough of them? Would they have to take anyone to an off-island hospital?

Taking a bite of sushi, these and many other questions swirled through his mind.

He expected to be eating alone today, and so if anyone decided to join him, he would be quite surprised.

It was rather nice, being able to eat with friends, he thought. But I think those days may be over, after everything that has happened.

That saddened him more than he expected. He was used to being alone...but now that he'd had a taste of friendship, he wanted more.

The problem was, how to get more. He still wasn't sure how to even go about making friends, and the very idea of talking to most people made him incredibly nervous.

Maybe one day in the future, things would be easier.

He knew what he had to do, and it wouldn't be easy. But most things in life weren't easy, were they?

The crow youkai took a sip of tea, and simply sat back and observed everyone, like he'd been doing for most of the day.

And most likely, no one would even notice. They never did...

User ImageUser Image
One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

I walk alone in the mist of the shadows of the night, between light and darkness.
一人で夜の影の雰で歩き、光と闇の間に。

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
I doɳ't ⊂are if wϵ [don'ț] αɡree... ◣MACHIKOELKIN
MACHIKOELKIN◥ It just /meaɳs/ țhat you'rϵ ωronɡ

▁▁▁▂▂▂▃▃▃▅▅▅▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▅▅▅▃▃▃▂▂▂▁▁▁

The place: the woods
The people: Isabella
XXXXXOutfitXXXXX

Machiko had no idea how much time had passed when she woke up again. The sky was still dark and the rain coming down, but there was still enough light to see by. Must not have been out for too long. It was a nice nap. Sitting up and rubbing the rainwater out of her eyes, the demi-goddess became aware of another presence nearby. Not that it was a hard task, as said presence spoke up as soon as Machiko was awake. "Yeah, I think I'm ready," she said, slowly getting to her feet.

Whatever Machiko was expecting next, though, it wasn't to have Isabella actively hand her her swords. The demi-goddess's surprise didn't last long, only one raised eyebrow to evidence that it was even there in the first place. She took the swords back - in their sheathes - but just held them instead of putting them back in her belt. "Thanks," Machiko said with a single chuckle. "And you're right that these're mine... Isabella, eh?" The demi-goddess looked the nymph up and down again. They were both battered and beaten up, but she could see that Isabella was someone worth being her rival. She smiled, despite the aches she felt from her brief fights. "I'm Machiko Elkin. Make sure you remember it; I've got a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of each other."

Leaning down, she helped Isabella up. There was a part of her that wanted to berate the nymph for getting beaten up, but she was in no position to do so as she'd also been beaten by Matt. Yes, there was still quite some ways to go before she was anywhere near his level. "I don't have anything better to do," Machiko said, rolling her eyes as she offered her arm to help Isabella walk. "After we get better, though, you're going to help me improve my fighting technique." Machiko had made up her mind; Isabella was her rival, and if she didn't act the part... well, she'd think about that when she got there. For now, they just needed to get back to the school. No matter who they were or how good their ability to heal themselves, after all this fighting in the rain, they needed to see the nurse.

User ImageMACHIKOUser ImageMACHIKOUser Image

Dapper Zealot

User Image

User Image

The violet witch had a smile grow and her face once she sat down next to Sveta and started listening to her. Glad she could ignore the outbursts of verbal gibber she was prone too when nervous around someone important to her. Her eyes glanced over the homunculus' works, it wasn't anything too familiar but the topic weren't completely alien to her either. To her advantage was her lack of a tray. "Well first on my list was getting something to eat. Casting is a little draining so I could use something sweet to help perk me up." The witch was recounting her he had the number of spells she used, complexity, how much mana she poured into each one, trying to translate it all into the form of some count of what would be justifiable for her diet. "You know the desert line here, would you suggest anything." She always tried to hide some aspect of herself, this time it was her excitement. Their first real date together, or late lunch, the witch wasn't sure what to call it but combining her hunger with Sveta's company she may have been hurrying a little more then planned. Quickly just grabbing a few things she knew she liked along with whatever the homunculus suggested would be good for her before heading back to their table.

She was at least able to hide her minor look of terror when Sveta mentioned she saw part of the tournament. She was fine with everything up until her final bout, the fight with Shasta and other students didn't bother her, having to come up with a lie over what her and Tyler were talking about did though. "So you were watching? What part did you see? I'm glad you were impressed." Mentally the witch cursed that crow boy, always meddling in her affairs. "None of it was too dangerous for me, I didn't even have to use my full abilities. Could have beaten everyone if I wasn't in it just as an aid for Professor Laurent." Though even with concern she always had to mix in a little something to boost her ego. She probably did have the power to "win" the combat selections, but the cost would have been too great and several of the student body would have been a dangerous challenge for her. Saria's mind didn't dwell on that though, she simply would have won and thats that in her eyes. "I was thinking once were done eating of seeing how Shasta is doing in the infirmary. He managed to hurt himself pretty badly. The boy just didn't know when to quit though. The witch could only hope Shasta wasn't angry at her. She was just following the rules of the game and he defeated himself. Still, she better bring him a muffin or something. She could only guess he wasn't in too good a mood given the wound, loss, and his distaste of medical equipment.

"Were you up to anything though? I was thinking about you while stuck out in the rain." Blushing slightly while making a minor confession. "You could even ask Mr. D all he heard was me wanting to go back inside and get a shower and some dinner with you." Slowly the witch's hand moved inch by inch towards Sveta's. Pause before she could even make contact with some paralyzing notion that someone was watching and judging her, that someone was just waiting to besmirch her name. biting her lip with an internal sigh of defeat she let her hand slid to her side. Cursing herself mentally this time.

Unbeatable Raider

╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗☆╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗★☆★☆★☆★
One is of Earth,the other is of sky. They both have their eyes aimed skyward,one for the clouds,and the other for the moon. Together they're a kick a** team!

User Image User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Dєxтer McBαnє aиd Tץ ℓ eя Lєviσи

☽☾ ╚══════════════╝☆╚══════════════╝☽☾╚══════════════╝★╚══════════════╝☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

...How many people are still left in this thing? There can't be too many of them now. If they didn't pick each other off, the rain probably made them quit... Dexter was starting to think about how many people were left in the tournament. The clouds made it hard to tell but it had to be the afternoon by now. Laurent never really told us if there was anyway to tell when this thing is over...why am I not surprised by that? Will probably just have to keep going until sunset... The angel was continuing on his way though the forest, properly soaked all the way to the bone because of the rain. It had been about an hour since the last time he ran into someone and relieved them of their flag. Rubbing his numb nose and shoulders, Dexter was wondering when he would see the next opponent. If the rate of opponent appearances continued to drop, it would probably be a while before he saw anyone again. Probably for the best. It wasn't like he was hard to miss. Not hiding was a good a way of getting a match than actively looking for one. I hope Tayte is doing alright. I mean...I know she won't lose to just anyone. I hope she's keeping warm... Dexter wasn't in the mood to fight Tayte again as he continued to move through the trees. The idea was just...he'd take on anyone else still left in the tournament but her.

Meanwhile, Tyler was in the middle of a hot pursuit of a strangler. The opponent that he had bumped into tried to fight him for a couple of seconds before he knew he was in over his head and tried to run. Tyler didn't mind that-he was still pretty sore and running after something was way more fun. You can't outrun me,chump! The werewolf was closing in on the gap between them,Tyler lunged and landed square on the kid's back. The pair went flying into the opening, Tyler on top as they landed in the mud. The werewolf ripped off the flag. "Ha,victory!"

"Ty?

"Dexter?"

"...get off the kid,man."

"Oh,sorry." With both covered in mud, Tyler got off the kid and watched him ran off while he stood opposite of the angel. They both knew what running into each other meant-they had to fight. It wasn't like they both didn't entertain the notion of fighting each other on a serious level...but Tyler had to fight a friend already. Plus he was worried that Dexter would smash him by accident. Funny enough, Dexter was thinking a lot of the same thing-only Tyler accidently catching his throat with his teeth or something. But eventually, staring at each other wasn't doing anything and they had to do something. "So..."

"Fight?"

"Fight." And that was where it began. Both of the boys went at each other, hands locked as one attempted to overpower the other. Dexter felt his super strenght to get the advantage on Tyler but Tyler used the mud and a throw to toss Dexter and escape. The werewolf and the angel splashed in the mud before going at each other again. Dexter was doing his best to not summon up a sword as he tried to wrestle with his friend. The wings proved harder to get around than Tyler had originally thought. There were a series of little things that kept one boy from getting a leg up on the other and that became more and more apparent the longer they tried to fight and get the advantage. Eventually,someone needed to say something. "Ty...I don't think we can beat each other." Dexter was dipping in mud then.

"I think you're right. We both know what the other could do but then again, we're holding back because we don't want to mess the other up. And I already did that to another buddy of mine today! Tyler had twigs in his mane that resembled a bird's nest.

"What do we do then?" They both needed to sit down for a minute. "Things need to end here soon."

"Yep but giving up now would make us quitters." His ears started to twitch then. "People coming!"

"Let's just fight them then!"

"Alright!" There was nothing that could stop them from beating up other people and suceeding so Dexter and Tyler just went for it in a frey of two against...five? Either way, the boys went into it hoping that these could be some of the last matched of the tournament.

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Σᴍɪᴌʏ
Λᴌεxᴧɴᴆʀᴧ
Jᴏɴεs

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊

Emily didn't have a chance to get away as Nathan's poison began to seep into her body. To say it was painful was an understatement. The black ooze was making it's way into her entire body as she stood transfixed on Alaric. She didn't have the strength to move suddenly. Where the poison flowed in her blood shown through her skin, her skin turning a grey pallor as the noxious substance did it's work. "What... the... ********..." she said.

Falling to her knees, she began to cough up bits of blood. It was nothing but agony, as far as the homunculus was aware. Still, she knew her body was fighting it off. Her eyes turned black in short order as the substance finished defusing through her body. Come on, Em... fight it... she tried to concentrate a bit through the pain. If she could focus on the poison, she might be able to drive it out faster.

Emily could feel it congregating in her chest. Her skin began to return to normal. But what was going to happen next was going to be just as bad as the poison in her body to begin with. As her skin began to return to normal color. Fight it... she thought. It wasn't long before she could feel the poison collected in her chest. The next part was horrible to watch, and probably several times as horrible feeling. Coughing and wheezing as her body tried to get oxygen past the collected mass, she began to start hacking up the stuff. It was gross, and she would probably walk away with an extremely sore throat, but it's what her body did to magical substances that entered her body. Soon the ground was splattered with bloody poison in front of her, and the homunculus was feeling light headed. She would have to punch the boy later. Right now, she had to deal with the harpy.

Pushing herself up off the ground, she staggered a bit as she took up a stance against Alaric. "Sorry... about that..." She wiped some of the gunk from her lip as she stood up. Emily wasn't doing that well now. She'd survived, that was certain. But it had definitely thrown her off her a-game and had weakened her substantially. That was quite possible the worst poison she had ever had to deal with. "Bring it on, punk."

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
My Friends
Nathan, Alaric
My Thoughts
Stupid boy...
My Destination
Woods

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊

K33LA

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
私は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

Yorukage wasn't paying much attention to Sveta and Saria. He'd taken up a book while he finished up his lunch. The only thing he really heard was that Saria now knew that he was watching, and from her tone, she wasn't happy about it.

He wondered if she would be happy if she knew that he'd instructed his camera minions to only hone in on combatants with significant power levels, so only the fights that were really worth watching would be shown.

They all show potential...and if they progress at the level that they have been...even now, some of them are formidable, and I wonder...what are they all going to do with that power once they've left here?

It was certainly a question he'd like answered, but would probably never ask. Really, what kind of a question was that? 'Hi, do you have any plans for world domination? Because you're on the path to be capable of it.'

Setting down his book, the crow youkai finished his lunch.

As quietly as he came in, he left. Since he was a neat eater, there was hardly a crumb left behind as evidence that he'd ever been there.

He went back to the couch and continued to watch the tournament.

It looked like Tyler and Dexter were at a stalemate, and so decided to tag-team other opponents. Interesting. Those two truly were close friends, weren't they? Neither one of them seemed to feel sore about not being able to beat the other.

The thought of having a friendship like that...something he would probably never have. He quickly put the thought out of his mind. What was important now was assessing the strength of the combatants, and to take his mind off of his troubles--something he kept failing to do.

Once this whole thing was over, he'd decided on a curse to cast on Matt as revenge for hitting on his sisters. Casting it would not be hard, but the repercussion...yes, there always seemed to be a backlash when he cast curses. This one would probably give him a bit of a fever afterwards, and maybe some nausea. He'd have to take the day off from classes. But after that, he'd be able to sit back and watch the fruits of his labor with silent satisfaction. Nothing major, just a bit of bad luck and some unwanted attraction for the amphithere for about a week, but it would be hilarious to see nonetheless.

It made him smile for a few moments as he watched the angel and the werewolf fight.

And then, he was interrupted by a crow landing on his shoulder. There was a letter from his family...

He took the scroll from the messenger, and read it. Again, the questions were posed: Was everything all right? Were there any problems? How was he exactly after the recent incidents? Was there something he wasn't telling them?

Yorukage sighed, smiled, and shook his head. How did his father always know?

Taking some special paper out of his backpack, he wrote back, and this time, it wouldn't be "Everything is fine."

User ImageUser Image
One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

I walk alone in the mist of the shadows of the night, between light and darkness.
一人で夜の影の雰で歩き、光と闇の間に。

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Aɴɏɑ
Iϯsuκoνɴɑ
Ɍiвɑɴoviϲʜ

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
Аня Итсуковна Рибанович
‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

Anya walked into the lounge, her face showing a clear level of exhaustion. She had been transporting critically injured students out of the combat field all day. She had expected there to be a lot of injured people, but not as badly nor as many as there were. It made the previous year's intensives seem like a cake walk. But then, she hadn't pulled frontline retrieval duties last year. She sat down next to Yorukage and promptly collapsed sideways onto his shoulder. She could feel that little part of her that was still lodged in him. And she wanted to get it out of him before he got really mad at her.

At the moment though, all she wanted to do was rest on a comforting shoulder. "I am glad that battle is near over... da..." she said to him... She couldn't project her thoughts, she could open dimensional doors. Anya was out of energy.

"Yoru-kun... I am... sorry about earlier..." she said shyly. She felt incomplete right now, prone to her emotions. She was afraid to go back into Yorukage's mind to retrieve that bit of her that had been forcefully left behind. If he would even let her.

Without that other part of her, she was a prone to her fear even. Prone to anger, joy, sadness, hatred, love, lust.

Right now though it was just sorrow and fear. She grabbed the boys sleeve and began to weep silently. She had managed to, in one day, nearly drive him away, drive him mad, and rip her own psyche in two. She totally ignored the letter he was writing. She didn't care. The kitsune was scared she'd driven him away and that she would be alone again. Anya would also probably have the record for the shortest relationship in the school's history.

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
My Friends
Yorukage
My Thoughts
Why am I such a screw up?!
My Destination
---

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff