Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

User Image

<==================================>

Squeaks walked through the halls, a towel draped over her shoulders as she was drying off. A few drips still fell from her springsuit as she walked. The waves had been choice, the sun was up, the air was warm, and the morning had been well spent. She'd worry about whatever homework she had to deal with until later. Maybe I go out again, late'ah... She had left her board back at the dorm where she usually kept the over sized hunk of koa wood. It was a good board, and she had a hell of a time convincing the elders to let her bring it along back in her first year. However, she was glad she had. It was the only way to waste the weekend some times. And she had only wiped out once today.

After a quick trip to the cafeteria, Squeaks began to wander the halls. She wanted to find something to do for a little while as she dried out a bit before skipping the rest of her classes. Her tail flicked back and forth as she looked for someone who would hang with her. Anybody really. However, most of the people didn't want to be seen with a girl who just looked like the ocean had spit her out, she bet. It wasn't like she had too many friends right now. Most of the people she knew had left for better things, graduated, transferred. It felt like she was stuck with a whole new mess, and all the people she didn't know. And no girlfriend. "Damn it, Emily, why you go an' leave me heah like dat..." she said under her breath. Her break up had been less than stellar. It had gone something along the lines of 'I'm graduating, so I'm breaking up with you. No offense, but it was fun...'

Squeaks did something she rarely did. She scowled. She had thought that they had something good going, and now she felt like she was just some fling for the past 3 years. She wasn't going to say that it had only been about a month since she had been ingloriously dumped for some girl on the mainland. "Stupi' tramp... who di' she tink she is..." The bitterness of it was soon supplanted by the feeling of hitting a wall and then falling backwards. She was able to catch herself as she looked at who she had run into. "Hey boy! Watch whea you walk! You almos' knock me ovah!" she looked up at the dark haired boy. He looked half immensely stressed, and half about ready to goof off.

"Hey brah, what yoh problem?" She had seen this guy screwing around an awful lot. The self proclaimed practical joker in the school. He'd come in this year and had already made a name for himself as a screwball. And rumor was as of yesterday he was a world class screw up. She wasn't going to pry too much, but Squeaks still kinda wanted to know why he had run into her. Or maybe she had ran into him. She wasn't certain. She hadn't been paying attention, again. Her damp hair was half matted to her back as she stared this boy. He seemed to be Asian. "Hey, you got problem speakin da English, brah?" She was one to talk, with her exceptionally fractured dialect.

Where am I?
Hallway, dripping wet
What do I think?
Who is dis boy?
Who are you?
Yang

User Image

Grimalkenkid

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Filling up space with BATMAN DANANANA!Don't remove me. :]

Dexter was in the middle of deciding how far the team should run for practice every day-it was either a few laps around the diamond or a certain distance on the beaches-when he heard someone walk towards him. Given how quiet this person was,the angel assumed that it was Yorukage. And the voice that popped into his head proved that it was indeed the crow youkai. "Oh,hey Yorukage! What's up? Glad to hear that my advice did you some good. Hope it helps you out with your problems and with your soon to be girlfriend!" The angel replied with a smile while pocking the sheets of paper. It looked like Yorukage had been worried about Tyler too. "Well,he's usually with me for breakfast so I can have lunch with Tayte,but I didn't see him at breakfast. Or anytime during the afternoon yesterday. We usually try and get together to play some basketball or something with the guys...I'm getting a little worried about him." Dexter was getting worried about his friend. It wasn't like the werewolf to flake on plans and disappear on people without a word. Yorukage's idea about him being sick seemed possible...but the werewolf was almost built like a tank. He didn't seem like the kind of guy to get sick and let that keep him down. Maybe I could swing by his room and see if he's there. "He may just be camping out in the woods somewhere to play hooky. This does seem like the time of year where he would be out every chance he gets." Honestly,it didn't seem like that bad of an idea at the moment. Dexter could finally understand what the guys who had summer school nearly every year had to complain about.

"Ty will show up when he shows up. If we don't see him by dinner,then we'll send out a search party." The angel stretched up his arms over his head and stretched his legs out a little bit afterwards. Feeling really pent up right now... Looking around the hallway,Dexter thought of asking Yorukage something. "Hey,Yorukage. You interested in sports in any way? You see,I'm captain of the baseball team and we're sort of short a full team...you think you'd want to join? We'll train you to be really good at it!"

Unbeatable Raider

TheUNTHINKABLE Has Happened. The Proud ωσℓ ғмαи is now HUMAN.User Image
Tץlєr Leviσn
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
❄❄❄Tєmρoяiαllץ HUMAN...Tєmρoяαяץ Insanιtץ? ★★★

It went without saying that Tyler had a really rotten morning. He couldn't find Saria and he left a pretty cute girl hanging,in the case of Sidney. But it was the fact that he didn't find the witch that left Tyler in a really sour mood. He skipped classes because of how he looked and him wanting to keep his identity a secret. So he hid outside as best as he could,trying to regain his old self among the plants and the wildlife. Nothing smelled the same though. It wasn't as strong or as rich any more. He couldn't hear any of the animals coming or going around him and none of them reacted to his presence like they used to. It all made Tyler feel...really alienated. He found that he couldn't stay out in the woods forever while he was like this and went back inside. He was starving now and couldn't avoid the dining hall any longer. He would sneak a quick bite and go look for Saria again. She wouldn't be able to skip eating lunch and he would find her around there. So inside the building he went,just as everyone was being let out of class. The voices around him all blurred and passed his interest...that was until he heard something that caught his interest. And could help him out without having to go to Saria! "...so this guy,Yorukage,he's a bit of a freak but he's supposed to be some sort of potions genius! Says he wants to start a business out of it! I may have to hit him up for something to help with the ladies!"

"You're gonna need more than love potions to help with a face like that!"

That was something that Tyler could have used. He wasn't thinking about prices or if this was really true,he was just looking for a way out of this human body and back into his own wolfy skin. "Where's Yorukage?!"

"What was that,loser?"

"WHERE'S YORUKAGE,YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF CHICKEN s**t!?!" Tyler was really using his "I'll kick your a** until you puke blood" skills today as he screamed in the imp's face and shook him down.

"DINING HALL! HE WENT TO THE DINING HALL!"

"Shave that ugly bit of fur off of your lip and that'll help you get started on your chick problems!" Tyler left the imp and his buddy shaken and melted down like bit of butter as he ran to the dining hall to find Yorukage. If he could make Tyler a werewolf again,he would probably name his first son after him. The only option besides Yorukage and Saria was finding another werewolf to bite him...and there was no way he was going to ask that of Lillian. And definitely not Lorcan. Tyler ran down the hall and turned a corner to the dining hall. He saw Yorukage outside...but then he also saw him with Dexter and that made him hide back behind the corner. Of all the guys he could be hanging out with it had to be Dexter?! He'll know it's me in a heart beat! I gotta get Yorukage away from him and from anyone else that could recognize me! Tyler was ready to kidnap Yorukage as soon as Dexter's back was turned and make a break for it. He just needed to time it out... God damn I hate today...

If only his stomach didn't start growling then.

Dedicated Gekko

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image►★ Don't hate мe вecaυse I'm םiffereиt. ☆◄
I coυld steαl your
Heart by the Moonℓight. So ℓet мe Howl aиd let мe be Me!

→☼Lillian Sora Kaмerka☼←

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☼
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☾

Lillian was finally getting to talk with Saria... not just polite table conversation but solid stuff that normal girls talked about. Feels weird. Odd feelings aside, the werewolf felt good that the witch didn't feel like she was holding her at arm's length. Too many people did that and included a 10-foot pole to boot. But, as all good things, it had to come to an end. As the bells rung, indicating that classes were starting up, Lillian's heart fell a bit. She had to leave the witch so they could go to their individual classes. The ginger werewolf waved behind her before running off to class, telling Saria that she hoped they could talk again later. It had been fun.

While she was only taking two intensives, that was enough for Lillian. Divination and Astronomy were all she could handle, although she was doing some reading for Science on the side. But the summer had just begun, so the ginger werewolf was taking it easy... as much as she could. Divination had been hectic, though. One of the possible projects was to perform a self-divination using the iPod on shuffle. It seemed like the best one to Lillian, but the initial results had been quite... bizarre. The werewolf didn't have a personal iPod, so she had to borrow someone else's; most of her music was still on CD's and those were always in a set order, so they were useless in divination. "Listen to the songs on that for a day," the instructor told her. "Then it might give you a more accurate result." She sure hoped so; if that had been her real divination... well, the werewolf didn't think it was the right one, anyway.

Lunchtime came sooner than expected. Lillian was still looking through the instructor's extra iPod in order to "get in tune with it" when the bell rang again and everyone went out the door. Can't wait ta get this really started, she thought, hurrying down the halls to the cafeteria. I ain't dun no self-divination before. I wonder wha' I'll learn. But first, lunch. She was getting close to the doors - where she spotted Dexter talking with Yorukage - when she heard a rumbling sound. Looking around, the ginger werewolf spotted a brown-haired boy hiding behind a corner. It was obvious that the sound came from him, and Lillian had certainly become more outgoing in her time at Valencia, so it was werewolf to the rescue!

"Heya!" she said, strolling up to the boy. "Dun think we've met. Ya new? Lookin' fer the cafeteria? 'Cause it's just 'round the corner. Dun worry; no'un bites." If only she knew who she was talking to...

User ImageLILLIANSORAUser ImageLILLIANSORAUser Image

Romantic Healer

16,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
俺は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

If Yorukage had heard Tyler's outburst, he would have been nearly deaf and cringing in a corner somewhere. Thankfully, he hadn't.

"Baseball? It is quite popular in Japan, but I am afraid I lack any sort of skill in sports, and my schedule is rather full at the moment. I've actually never watched a game, either, so I don't know much about it. Otherwise, I'd help you out. If I meet anyone who is interested, I will let you know, though."

It was true, he did have a full schedule. With five classes, training with his father on weekends, and perfecting the arts he'd need to start his business, he didn't have much time for extracurricular activities, and when he did, he preferred solitary ones such as playing his flute or reading a book.

Right now, his business wasn't really a business yet, but he did make potions or cast a spell for people who wanted them--for a price. It wasn't always money he asked for. If they could supply a potion ingredient like fur or scales, he'd take that in payment instead. If any of them happened to be cursed by Saria or another student, oh well. It was nothing personal. They paid him, they got the cure. That was business, nothing more.

Hopefully, no one would ask him for something that he couldn't do. There were some potions and spells that were too advanced for his current level. He might be a prodigy, as the imp said, but even he had his limits.

There were a few things that he refused to do. One of them was changing someone's appearance so they could get their crush. Second, he wouldn't curse someone just because the person asking him had a personal grudge and/or wanted revenge. Third, he refused to take any sort of physical interaction as payment. He had a reputation to uphold, after all.

He nodded at the suggestion that they should wait until dinnertime to start looking for Tyler. Little did he know that the werewolf was right around the corner.

"Good idea. We don't want to worry too much just yet. Anyway, I was just about to go get some food. You too? By the way, I should be switching to Astronomy tomorrow...and I'm not sure, but two of my younger sisters might be coming here. I don't know yet. But they are considering it. Of course, the final decision is up to my father."

He turned around suddenly, as he thought he heard someone behind them. Had it been his imagination? Maybe they'd just gone the other way. He shrugged it off. But...wait a minute, was someone's stomach growling? He raised an eyebrow. Odd...

One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

Paladin Knight

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Hungry
Company: Dexter, Yorukage
OoC:

Shasta dropped his head into his arms. The morning had passed far slower than he was used to. But then, Shasta had been raised doing hands on things and practical forestry lessons. Class was way too alien for his tastes. He knew he would get used to it, but for now, it was strange. He poked his food. Today's lunch special was some sort of weird tofu or vegetable burger. Not the kind of thing he was want to eat at that exact moment. "Why couldn't they use real meat in this thin'?" He sighed. They had other options, but Shasta had gone straight for the burger. He had assumed it was meat until he had taken a single bite out of it.

Sitting up he finished off his fries and gently pushed the remainder away. "Ah should ask Tyler if'n he has more of that tasty veal..." he whispered to himself... Standing up he left the table he had seated at. He quickly disposed of the remainder in the trash, getting a few snide remarks and a few cat calls from some more people in the room. Seems the entire school was determined to either hit on him or just outright hit him. Oh well, he would take it all in stride. There was no point in freaking out and getting himself kicked out on the second day of school.

Leaving the cafeteria, Shasta was ready for the rest of his day. A bit hungry still, but ready. He was going to go and ask Squeaks if he could start learning to surf after class this afternoon. It would be nice and warm by then. Shasta practically walked into Dexter and some tall guy. with jet black hair. "Oh hey, Dexter... Ah was on my way tah take that girl up on her surfin' offer and maybe find my cousin, Arazia. Ah wanna make sure she's doin' okay, still. She took a pretty brutal beatin'... Who's yer friend here?" Shasta looked at Dexter before turning to Yorukage. "Hi" he said holding out his hand. Shasta was going to at least be introduced to him. Hopefully.

╪ "One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." ╪

Romantic Healer

16,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
俺は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

"Arazia...the violin player, yes? She was hurt? What happened?" Yorukage frowned, upset by this."I was actually thinking about talking to her later...we really haven't gotten to."

Wait a minute...Yang had said he'd hurt someone the other day. Had it been Arazia? And that call for help he'd heard in his head on the beach...oh gods...

It made him sick to his stomach thinking about it.

He was upset, yes, but he composed himself quickly, realizing that he hadn't properly introduced himself yet.

"Ah, excuse me. Please forgive my manners. My name is Yorukage, of the Tsubasa Family. I am sorry if my telepathy startled you, but I was born mute, you see. Also, in case you are wondering, I am a crow youkai."

Yet again, he had to explain it, but at least he hadn't had to do so in a while. He wondered if this cousin of Arazia's would notice his Japanese accent. It was rather hard not to notice, since he still stumbled over some sounds not native to his mother tongue.

He bowed politely on instinct, then took Shasta's outstretched hand to shake it.
"I am not yet used to the custom of handshaking," he admitted sheepishly. "It is nice to meet you...er, what is your name? I don't recall you mentioning it..."

He gathered that this boy was a friend of Dexter's, but neither he nor the angel had yet mentioned his name, and he didn't recall ever seeing him before. If he was in any of his classes, the crow must have missed something. Normally he was too focused on his work and listening to the professor to really pay attention to exactly who was in all of his classes. Someone could sit next to him for an entire year, and he wouldn't know their name unless they met outside of class or worked together on a project. Or if they acted up in class. He'd remember them then, because they'd be a distraction from his work. Thankfully, that didn't happen often.

A while back, Shasta's accent would have been a problem, but he'd gotten used to Lulu's accent, so he had an easier time understanding him than he would have otherwise. People who spoke with heavy dialects or accents often threw him for a loop, and he usually had to ask them to slow down.

One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

Hilarious Smoker

Ðεɗʀcк §éαη ΊŞtαt

╔══════════════╗
___Because you're young, you're torn between
___A world of hate and a world of dreams
___So much to lose, so much to gain
___So much to fight for, so much to change

User Image

So the day wasn't a complete bust, as soon as Poseidon's son set foot in the water a feeling of calm and euphoria washed trough his body, and suddenly everything just seemed alright. Without hesitation D had stripped down to his skivvies and left them in a pile somewhere along the beach. He spent hours swimming along with all the creatures in the sea, the morning had just slipped by him. Every time he was in the water, deep below it's surface there was a small hope inside him that his father would come to him. Maybe explain some things and help him feel better, but every time he was let down and sometimes it left a bitter taste in his mouth. Well, more like a salty taste. He was in the sea after all.

While coming up for a quick break from the water D had noticed Sveta walking to the dock. 'Ahh, so she decided I'm not a total lost cause.' He thought to himself. The fish around him swam around in excitement, sensing his own feelings. A sly smile crept on his face as he inhaled and sunk under water again. As fast as he could, Dedrick swam to the dock where Sveta was and popped up on the other side of the dock. Biting his lip, D couldn't decide on weather he wanted to scare the girl or splash her. Seeing as how he had just met the nice girl, he decided to splash her. "Lightly" of course. Before laughing and apologizing. "Sorry, about tha' darlin'. I just had to. You look'd so unsuspectin' and it was just the perfect opportunity."

As he started to pull himself up to the dock Sveta's foot came up and slightly nudged him back into the water. Doinng a strange combination of laughing and coughing Dedrick pulled himself up to the dock a second time, except successfully, and shook his head trying to get the water out of his hair. He could just manipulate the water out of his hair, but the boy was sure he would head back into the water at some point. Possibly soon. "Good 'un, babe. Got more spunk than I gave ya credit for. Glad ya made it though, birdie! Always nice ta have someone else 'round other than the fish. Though they're quite the company sometimes. Funny little buggers." The tall Demi-God ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the sun. He had no idea what time it was, nor did he seem to care.

"Oi, so. Queer question. And feel free ta laugh at me. I'm a right fool. But my sister says we're doing the Jango in dance class taday. 'Nd. . . well. I'ven't got a bloody clue wha exactly that is. " He flashed her a goofy smile and scratched the back of his head . "Do you? Cause, well, I'd like some help wiv it. If you can. . . The last girl I had to dance with spent the last twenty minutes of class wiv my sister being healed from my second left foot. Whatever that is."

Looking down Dedrick was suddenly all too aware that he was only in his underwear. 'Thank the gods I didn't wear my white 'uns today. But hey, I'm lookin' good. Have I been workin' out? Oh, I have a nice-ish tan too. Oh. Bloody 'ell. I 'ave company.' Part of D wanted to go grab the sweats he left on the beach. Mostly, though, he was admiring how good he looked in his reflection.

You don't look back, you don't look down__
You gotta turn everything around___
You live your life like a loaded gun___
Because you're young
____
╚══════════════╝

Unbeatable Raider

╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗☆╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗★☆★☆★☆★
One is of Earth,the other is of sky. They both have their eyes aimed skyward,one for the clouds,and the other for the moon.
Together they're a kick a** team!

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Dєxтer McBαnє aиd Tץ ℓ eя Lєviσи (Temporary Human)

☽☾ ╚══════════════╝☆╚══════════════╝☽☾╚══════════════╝★╚══════════════╝☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

...the gods must hate me. That was the only thing running through Tyler's head the instant he heard Lillian's voice behind him. It was getting REALLY annoying not being able to smell or sense when someone was sneaking up on you like that! He jumped around to look at her,trying hard to ignore the impulse to just run,grab Yorukage on the go and just hide out somewhere until he was a werewolf again! Now he was dealing with the one person he didn't want to bump into that day because he was worried about what Lillian would think of him. She'll think I'm one of those whiny emo babies that always b***h about being free of the curse. She'll think that I jumped ship to be 'normal' like those whiners want to be! She'll never respect me again! Tyler looked at Lillian for a second,resisting the urge to shake and run in order to appear "normal". "N-No,no! Never met before! And-And I know where the cafeteria is! I just-need to rest my knee!" Lillian hadn't noticed his scent yet by the looks of it. Otherwise she would have been all over. It hurt him for some reason though. Scents were identities to wolves...and it seemed like his scent was just about gone now. His stomach growling sort of took away from the seriousness of his inner turmoil. ...WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?! God,you tell me! I'm sorry I screwed Saria but she drugged me! You gotta make her suffer a little too for that! It would be considered illegal in a hell of a places you know! "An-Anyway,I'm fine so I don't need any help or anythi-STOP GROWLING,STOMACH!"

Meanwhile,Dexter had to pout a little at Yorukage's refusal to join the team. That stinks. Even if he can't hit or run or anything,we could have still used the body to beef up our numbers a little. At least he would spread the word. "Ahhh...I can understand. At least you're getting to Astronomy now...let's go eat. I didn't know you had sisters." The angel didn't know this,or that they were considering coming to Valencia. He was about ready to discuss this inside over a hot club sandwich with kettle chips when they were stopped by something-two somethings actually. The first was the sound of someone's stomach growling and Shasta coming up to talk to them. "Hey Shasta,what's up? You're really going to take Squeaks up on her surfing offer? Good for you! I hope your cousin is okay too." The angel looked over to Yorukage as he and Shasta got to introducing themselves to the other. "This is Shasta Riverfoot. He's new here! Why don't you grab a quick sandwich with us and then go find your cousin? She may like it if she had something nice to eat outside of the infirmary." The angel heard a familiar voice or two a ways away from them and saw Lillian talking to some new guy with long brown hair. He was tall,no one he's ever seen before...but he could have sworn that he heard that voice before and the face looked familiar. Really familiar! "Hey,Lulu! You okay over there?" Dexter called out to the wolf girl.

Oh merciless s**t bombs. DON'T COME OVER,DON'T COME OVER,DON'T COME OVER!!! And Tyler was also praying for Lillian not to drag him over to his bros. He was really praying for it. He just needed Yorukage alone!

Dapper Zealot

User Image

User Image

The witch knew she was mostly just saying the same thing over and over, but it was the only thing she could think of. The only really prevalent thing in her mind was the struggle between a man and a woman. Her life had its own level of complicated before but at least those were just moral ethical dilemma and didn't have to involve emotions. If this was what life was life not bottling everything up she had to think about charging back to being cold and callous to the world, at least then she didn't have to think about relationships and all of that pure chaos.

Finally though she was starting to settle and the conversation drifted off to other things. Something a little less confusing. At first it was just awkward to get things rolling with the werewolf girl, but she was pretty nice and interesting. Though the witch didn't get much of her sayings or metaphors, but overall she was pretty fun. Class time was coming, and she had to head off, waving a good bye and saying they'll hang out some time. With that though the witch headed off to her classes. The witch was making her plans and schemes about the people around her, only this time they were far more friendly and were about a possible sleep over. Normal people did that right? Yeah, she heard about those. Though that would mean letting people into her room without proper supervision, so maybe something else. Didn't want to risk anyone stumbling onto secrets or accidentally electrocuting themselves on one of her warded dresser drawers.

Classes passed fast enough for her, the witch was taking the intensive version of most of her classes, Even with being called an intensive it wasn't too different on her normal work load. She was already versed in most ancient tongues, she had comprehensive bestiaries for fantastical creatures, botany was child's play, and she knew chemistry like the back of her hand. Sure she kept a lot of time busy with classes but that was just normal for her. Finally classes were done for the morning and she could go about her business. Which, was a little harder then normal given she was trying to avoid wherever Tyler could be. She wasn't jumped at breakfast she could only picture his undoubtedly scrawnier human body trying to lurk in there to find a meal. So skipping lunch was the best move. Instead she would head to the library. The witch heard they had a few good tomes worth looking into, a private school like this had resources she could use without having to order and wait for it to come in.

Down one corridors of books and up another, she was looking into more advanced ways to mix in creations and summoning of aquatic outsiders and abberations, mostly of the cephalopod variety. In short, how to make or call forth alien and monster squid creatures. Just something about the topic interested her today. The witch had her arms full of books as she moved awkwardly. One sliding from the top and hitting the floor, Saria paused as she tried to think. No table near by to just put these down, no way she could try to work it over. The only person near by was a red head who seemed so familiar but Saria just couldn't place her. "Excuse me. Ma'am, could you lend me a hand?" Why did she look so familiar?

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

The homunculus was still lost in her own little world,reflecting on everything that had happened that day and on her own feelings. Sveta was still really unsure about a lot of things as she looked at her own reflection in the water below her. She knew that she...felt something about Saria and this whole Dedrick situation...but she just wasn't sure what it was that she was feeling. Sveta was really thinking hard about all of this. So much so that she didn't notice Dedrick swimming around the docks around her and that he was getting ready to splash her. Which he did decide to do. "AH! What-What was-!" The homunculus looked around and saw that Dedrick was in the water and was the one that splashed her. Her hands went down to her skirt to make sure he wouldn't look up and see anything as she walked over to the other side of the dock to look at Dedrick. "Ahhh..." She really didn't know what to say as she stood there dripping wet. Though when Dedrick started to climb up the dock,the homunculus did something rather unexpected of herself: She gently pushed the boy off with her foot and sent him back down into the water. "...payback." She really didn't know what else to call it. Though she did smile just a tiny bit as she did it.

Dedrick took it all in good spirits and came back up on the docks with a smile. He said a lot of funny things about the fishes that made Sveta think it all over. "Thank you. Like you said,I had the perfect opprotunity and I didn't want to waste it. So,you can...actually understand the fish? Like,you can talk with them and everything?" It would have been a curious thing to say if he couldn't but it seemed like he was exactly fooling around when he said it. He did ask her something but she felt like she wasn't going to laugh at it. "Jango? ...Oh,you mean the tango! It's a type of dance that comes from South America and practiced throughout most parts of the world! It's a very beautiful and famous type of dance that's seen in a lot of movies and TV shows." Sveta explained to Dedrick while smiling. She always thought it was a beautiful style of dancing and always wanted to learn how to dance it. "But sadly,I don't know much about it other than that. I can't dance it or anything so I don't know what you need to do exactly for the dance. All I know is that you need to keep close to your partner and be able to move them around when performing moves such as dips,lifts and carrying them in a way. I'm sure your instructor will tell you more about what to do when it's time to dance."

Sveta started to feel herself get comfortable around Dedrick again and starting to smile a little more. That was until she noticed that he was only wearing his underwear. And he was wet and they were...starting to stick. Oh my. She turned bright red then and situated herself to sit in a way that she wouldn't be looking directly at him. Her cheeks were burning as she thought of something to say to him. "S-So,you and your sister are in the same class together? That's nice...and dance class together. That's pretty interesting. I didn't think that there would be a lot of boys that would want to join up with the dance class at this school..." It was still really embarrassing to think that she was talking to a half naked and dripping wet boy. Who just a few short hours ago made her feel this horrible weight in her chest. The Sisters would have had a field day and a right old time finding someone to smack with their rulers and make hold buckets of water until a lesson was learned. Don't look,don't look!

Dedicated Gekko

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

Yang finished off breakfast, saying his normal goodbye to the crow youkai. He sat there for a bit, just relaxing until classes started, when it finally hit him. I just... had a conversation with a Tsubasa... and I'm not dead. Despite everything he had just learned, the merman still had that lingering fear in the back of his mind. Perhaps it was just irrational now where before it had been well-founded. "I know what it feels like to come back from the dead, now," he giggled slightly to himself as he stood up, his legs suddenly weaker from his realization. "Maybe my luck just got better..."

As it turned out, walking was a bit harder when the fear of an entire conversation hit you all at once. Yang managed to make it to class but just barely. Every moment on his feet was another moment he felt he might just fall and faint on the linoleum. Actually, he felt like that one boy in that dragon/viking movie, right after setting the dragon free. I wonder if that animator went through something like this, he thought as Parales gave out their assignment for the intensive. Absentmindedly, the merman said he'd grow a bonsai for the intensive; there was more to go with it, but that's all he remembered.

Still off in la-la land when class ended, Yang just kept wandering the halls. Maybe he'd run into Ellie or Kirk. Even Dexter would be nice. He just really needed a friendly face to joke around with. And maybe get started on that apology. The real one. So lost in thoughts was he that he didn't notice the cat-eared, scuba-suit wearing girl coming towards him.

"Gh-oof!" Yang grunted, not quite sure how someone so small had managed to run into him with such force. It almost knocked him backwards... her too. Thankfully she didn't; the merman didn't want to be responsible for more damages to someone else. "Sorry..." he began saying right before he realized what and how she was saying it. This girl... defied all the logic he knew. She was a cat but obviously looking to go surfing or snorkeling or some other water activity. He just gaped at her as she ranted to him about manners or something, up until she asked about his language.

Did he have problems with English? Is that what she said? Actually, he was having a hard time understanding anything the cat-girl said. English was his third language, and while he was pretty good with some of the most common accents and slang, this girl threw him for a loop.

So he just started laughing. It began soft and deep in his chest, just a bubble of mirth. Within a second, he was bursting out in laughter that could probably be heard all the way down the hall. "D-do I have a problem with English? Is that what you said?" Yang held his stomach, which was starting to cramp from lack of oxygen. That tended to happen when one laughed too strongly. "Maybe, y-you should ask yourself that. I can barely understand you! What accent is that? Ha ha! Oh gods, why is this so funny? This should not be funny! Gah ha ha!" The merman slumped to the ground, his laughter having taken on a life of its own and depriving his already weak legs of the strength he needed to stand.

He had not laughed this hard in a long time. And for the life of him, he could not figure out why.

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image

Dapper Explorer

User Image

Squeaks cocked her head at Yang talking about her accent and not understanding it. "Owei? Does dat bodda' you?" she had to think about it. She hadn't really thought about it much. Most people figured that she was an islander right off the back and could gather enough information about those silly surf boys in their heads to understand her. "You know dat dis situation junk..." she said calmly, just loud enough for Yang to hear her, but plainly directed at herself. "K'den, is agreed. I got da heavya accent..."

Squeaks calmly looked back at Yang. "I'm Squeaks, brah. Ohana is Hawai'i." she said without thinking. Taking a moment after seeing Yang's confusion, she rephrased the sentence, careful not to get too lazy. "Er, dats 'my family is from Hawai'i'..." she repeated slowly. "Dou my ohana would prefer I speak Japanese." Even when she tried, her language was still pretty fractured. It wasn't as if she was trying to sound like an ignoramus or anything, she just had a penchant for either lazy speech or native speech. Unfortunately, Hawaiian Pidgin was a bit of both. She picked up her towel off the floor and re-draped it over her shoulders. Her hair was still a bit damp, but it didn't really bother her too much. She just didn't want to loose her favorite towel.

"Do yah have a name, brah? I'll only be youh friend if yah have a name you can give me." Squeaks was quite earnest about it. She was willing to play nice. After all, she hadn't really been paying to much attention when she had collided with him. She grinned at his continued laughter, her sharp canines glinting from behind curved lips. Dis guy seems like a nice bruddah. Laughter of it's own accord was good. It meant a person was a nice person, at least deep down.

Or they were utterly mad.

Though that didn't matter. She hadn't even had to use her power to make him smile. Squeaks partly hated that she could do that. It made people too dependent. Why work on ones problems when they could be whisked away at the will of another being? It was a power that her tribe had relied on for well over a thousand years. And she was the first in that unbroken line to NOT help the tribe with her abilities. Though she wasn't certain the truth of it, many of the elders claimed her powers stretched all the way back to the time of Jimmu-tenno, the first Emperor of Japan... Though because they believed, it, Squeaks had never been able to tell if it was the truth or not. They never lied. she would know if they lied. They simply told the truth as they believed it.

Where am I?
Hallway
What do I think?
Dis guy is awesome, brah.
Who are you?
Dis is Yang!

User Image

Paladin Knight

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Upbeat
Company: Yorukage, Dexter, Lulu, Brown haired boy.
OoC:

Shasta's jaw dropped as he heard Yorukage's voice inside his head. "Oh my gawd! That is awesome~! Ain't never met a telepath before~!" he said, holding back a good majority of his excitement. Shasta was possibly feeling a little over enthusiastic. It wasn't like Yorukage was especially unique amongst magical folk. But to Shasta right now, Telepathy was a new, and new equated unknown. Which was perfectly awesome. "So, Yorukage..." Shasta didn't know anything about Japanese culture. As far as he knew, everybody in the world shook hands. "Yah can call me River. And what Dexter said. It's mah first full day here... So, Ah'm sorta makin' rounds and meetin' people."

Shasta looked over to where Dexter had indicated, indeed, there was Lulu with some boy. Responding to the angel's question, he nodded. "Depends on if'n yah want tah eat it in the cafeteria... Ah don't want to go back in there for too long..." he waved over at Lulu, "Hey Girl~! Who's yer friend?" He waved enthusiastically. "Brin' him on over here, why dontcha?" said, urging the wolf girl to bring the young man over. Shasta straightened his skirt. Odds are he was going to have to explain to another person that he was indeed of the masculine persuasion.

He could tell that this other boy was a bit shy. He wanted to avoid people. But in his mind, that simply equated someone who was wanting to meet people but had trouble to. It wasn't like Shasta didn't know the feeling. He was, after all, more atypical in more ways than just choice of clothing. There was a time when Shasta would have been the same. Humans had a name for his issues. Or at least something similar. Socializing didn't come easy. Anxiety, stress, fear. All were compounded by his nature as a nymph. Most nymphs were flighty anyways. Shasta was even more so. He was indeed a smart kid. But he wasn't all there most of the time... Or was so caught up in his own world that he wasn't aware of the world around him. "Well? Come on, you two, we aint gonna bite~!" He said over to Lulu and the brown haired boy.

╪ "One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." ╪

Dedicated Gekko

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image►★ Don't hate мe вecaυse I'm םiffereиt. ☆◄
I coυld steαl your
Heart by the Moonℓight. So ℓet мe Howl aиd let мe be Me!

→☼Lillian Sora Kaмerka☼←

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☼
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☾

Lillian chortled - which was somewhere between a laugh and a snort - as the boy jumped. She wondered how long he'd been at school if he was startled just by someone talking to him. Even when she had been shy, the ginger werewolf had never really been scared by anyone; of course, she could also smell and hear people coming up, so no one ever got the drop on her. "Tha's wha' I thought," Lillian said at his affirmation that they'd never met before. "Yer mighty jumpy fer some'un who knows wha' he's doin', though. Somethin' wrong?" Again, if only she knew...

She was just about to actually leave him alone when she heard a familiar voice. Whirling around, Lillian waved at Dexter. "Heya, Dex! Jus' talkin' ta the new guy!" She was just beaming by that point. She would be able to make a new friend and introduce him to hers at the same time. First time any'un's called me 'girl' before... Dun think I really like it, but I guess it ain't doin' no harm. Smiling at the new guy, the ginger werewolf grabbed his arm firmly. "If yer doin' alright, then how's about ya join us?" Lillian was quite oblivious to the boy's unease. Even if she noticed, chances were she wouldn't care. After all, pushing onward through your shyness was the best way to get over it.

Almost dragging the boy over to her friends, Lillian grinned at him before letting go, patting him on the shoulder a bit harder than a normal human could stand. "This is Dex, Yoru, an' River," the ginger werewolf said, pointing to each of them in turn. "Guys, this is... Uh, wha's yer name, anyway?" Lillian had a hold of his shoulder so running away wouldn't be easy if he tried to escape. But there shouldn't have been anything to escape from, right? The new kid just needed to get out of his shell, and lunch with a few tight friends might just make him feel welcome.

User ImageLILLIANSORAUser ImageLILLIANSORAUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces