Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Σᴍɪᴌʏ
and
Sqᴜᴇᴀᴋs

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§

Emily and Squeaks watched as Tyler surfaced. The homunculai looked at Squeaks and frowned. "Kitkat, you are going to watch over Tyler, right?" The werewolf wasn't doing bad, but Emily knew that he wasn't really ready to compete in any race against the others. The catgirl gave her friend a nod and looked at the rest of her surfing students approaching. The neko ran off, both the remaining surfboards under her arms. Grabbing her new board, Emily paddled out to where the others were waiting beyond the waves, diving under a wave to do so. She watched Tyler begin to catch a wave and simply waited until the inevitable occurred. It would happen soon. All they had to do was wait. "So, I guess we need to set a few basic rules for this race. First one to the beach wins. And keep a fair distance from the docks when we pass. I don't want to drag a half-dead body in to the infirmary." Emily looked inland and gave a shout to Squeaks over the waves. "GET OUT HERE, KIKI! AND BRING THE FRESH MEAT!"

Squeaks looked out to the waves at her friends, and looked at her students. "Les go... Gonna race to da point as a test." With a run, the catgirl and the two others joined the remainder of the group in the water. She waited until Tyler joined them and then introduced the other two to him and Emily. "So, Ty, Emi, dis heah is Nicodème from France an den deah is Chava from Israel..." Squeaks gave another smirk. "Ain' no race if yah don' have dah challenge."

Emily sighed. "Fine. But just remember, I'm here to put this upstart into his place..." she said, using her thumb to point at Shasta. Emily frowned. Squeaks really did have a special talent for dragging people into an absolute mess. Still, she was going to enjoy the race. There was nothing like hitting the waves aside from probably baseball. Emily looked over at Shasta and blushed a little. Oh my god... This really is his element... Emily caught her blush and looked back towards Lulu. "Your boyfriend is doing good. He should try to lean a little bit more forward though." Emily's eyes kept wandering in Shasta's direction. Being bisexual was a joy for that reason. It meant not having to pick a side to love, just loving somebody because you loved them. And increasing the contents of the staring pool. Eventually her eyes settled on Squeaks. Beautiful long hair, bright eyes, smooth skin, and an upbeat personality. Despite her obvious secondary attraction to Shasta, Emily's heart was still currently set on the nekojin girl that she had known for so long. Tonight I ask her out on a date! she thought to herself.

§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
Our Friends
Tyler, Lillian, and Shasta
Our Thoughts
OMG, OMG, OMG... I'm doomed!
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
Our Destination
Surfing on the beach!

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image►★ Don't hate мe вecaυse I'm םiffereиt. ☆◄
I coυld steαl your
Heart by the Moonℓight. So ℓet мe Howl aиd let мe be Me!

→☼Lillian Sora Kaмerka☼←

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☼
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☾

Where the wolf's at: near the beach
My current pack: Shasta, Tyler, Squeaks, and Emily
XXXXXOutfit

Lillian closed her eyes and held her breath as she slipped through one of the smaller waves, just like Shasta had done but a little less elegantly. She wanted to be next to Tyler in order to help him get his bearings. The ginger werewolf also felt the urge to hug him and snuggle up in his mane, but that was something for another time. She still wasn't even sure that snuggling was something she should be doing yet. Why does bein' with some'un have ta be so complicated? I'm wishin' tha' I'd actually listened when Ma told me about boys an' stuff. Tha' mighta made things easier. Especially when Lillian got up to Tyler and he let slip the word "love." The ginger werewolf blushed and looked down at her board, not quite sure how to respond. Thankfully, he didn't linger on it.

"I think... I think tha' standin' up helps more on the waves 'cause yer pushing down on the water more," she said, looking back at her boyfriend, hoping he'd mistake the blush for a slight sunburn. "An' I know yer awesome on land, but the ground dun move like the ocean does. Makes doin' anythin' real tricky now, dun it?" She had to nod at Shasta's comment as he got within speaking distance. Ya hit the nail on the head, River. It really ain't landsport. Another wave was approaching, though, and Lillian didn't have enough time to add anything. Not that she had anything else worth saying, though. She did as Squeaks had taught her and stood up so she was riding the wave. The ginger werewolf wasn't nearly as flashy as some of the other surfers she'd seen; she merely rode it down, calmly and steadily. Lillian already knew she'd lose in a race, but at least she wouldn't wipe out too badly. "Yer doing great, Ty!" she yelled above the surf. "You'll be doin' tricks before ya know it!" she added with a laugh.

Lillian sat down on her board after that one wave to see Emily joining them out on the water. "Sounds like a plan ta me, Em," the ginger werewolf smiled. So many of her friends were gathering for this race, even a few of Squeaks' other surf students. She gave them a friendly wave; Lillian hadn't gotten particularly close to the other surf students, but they'd still chatted during lessons. When Emily spoke directly to her, though, she gave the homunculus her full attention. "My boy- Oh, yeah! Heh, still gettin' used ta hearin' the word. But I reckon yer right. I'll let 'im know unless ya wanna tell 'im yerself."

At that point, Lillian was just waiting for everyone to gather and get moving. After all, the waves waited for no one.

User ImageLILLIANSORAUser ImageLILLIANSORAUser Image
Ryoko Konton

Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Riona Ni Bhraonain

Dapper Zealot

User Image

User Image

The violet witch was still fighting off her own flustered senses as she tried to pay attention to the conversations happening. She couldn't help but feel more then out of it as her eyes were drifting towards Sveta more and more. Yoru came over and seemed like he was trying to have a moment with Anya and the witch was more then fine with letting him have all the time he needed. She really wanted to zone in more on what the homunculus and the nymph were talking about. She couldn't help but have a few predatory instincts telling her to make sure everyone knew Sveta was taken, but those were the same thoughts she pushed to the back of her mind, useless and would only making things weird and awkward between everyone. Besides Isa looked more then harmless and she knew Sveta wouldn't appreciate the strong and over protective type.

Instead the witch finally picked back up on things to realize they wanted to grill food or something along those lines. Without a moment the witch walked off to try and find something to cook on. There had to be someone with a grill just sitting around. For a moment her search was stopped cold by another nymph walking around topless with a jock clinging to her. The hormones pumping so strong she could practically smell their urge to screw in the air. The couple seemed to dot off somewhere further on the beach, but as much as the witch was disgusted she couldn't keep from looking away from the bombshell who wanted to bare it all. If anyone asked she would excuse the red in her cheeks as being part of the sun. She was a lab rat people would believe that.

Finally she found what she was looking for, an unused grill with a few boys around it. She just needed to borrow it, how would Shasta say she should do this? Be confident and use her ability. Something like that. She had a different idea. Muttering a few arcane words and scribbling something in the sand with her toes she cast a spell upon the group of boys. Suddenly they were just so friendly in letting the witch take their grill and food. A cheeky grin on her face as she dragged the metal box through the sand back to her group of friends. "So I got what was needed. Now someone just needs to cook." the violet witch couldn't help but let her smile grow a little more as she rejoined the group, though a moment of concern passed though her as she saw Sveta growing red while talking to Isa. "Did I miss anything?" Those dominate and predatory thoughts creeping back in her head as her mind started filling in the blanks of what the two could be talking about.

outfit:beach time
company: Tyler, Shasta

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Aɴɏɑ
Iϯsuκoνɴɑ
Ɍiвɑɴoviϲʜ

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
Аня Итсуковна Рибанович
‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

Anya sat down as Saria wandered off to get the grilling supplies. She took a deep breath and let the sea are sink into her lungs. "Wonderful..." She said under her breath. She watched Isabella and Sveta talking in hushed tones. Obviously something secret meant only for the two. Anya watched Saria diligently instead. She had set about her task with intent. It wasn't long before she was dragging a grill back their way. Now they just needed food items to put on the grill. Still, the kitsune giggled. Saria was indeed something else. A Russian spitfire, with the soul of a dragon, but the poise of a saint and the attitude of a Catholic School Nun.

She looked up at her boyfriend as he approached. "Hello, Yoru-kun." she said, gently grasping her boyfriends hand. "Please, join us." the Kitsune pulled him down into the sand next to her. "And thank you for the sweet compliment." Anya looked out at the ocean again, and back at Saria as she dragged the grill towards them.

She let out a giggle, got up and looked over the grill. It would work for food. "This will do finely, Saria." Anya stood up and opened a door to the school's kitchens and was gone half a moment before returning with several food items in tow. Several ears of corn, steak, hot dogs, burgers. If she had been an American, she would have been yipping about it being an all-American meal. "Comrade Saria, could you please to light a fire?" setting the food down, she returned to Yorukage's side and held his arm in hers. "After lunch, Comrade Yoru-kun and I... we can have a last bit of quality time before you head out." Anya's deeper instinct was to go further if Yorukage allowed it. But she would be content with cuddles.

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
My Friends
Isabella, Sveta, Saria, Yorukage
My Thoughts
Like Kamchatka, only warmer!
My Destination
The cusp of the beach.

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryoko Konton
Odins_Ravens
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
私は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

Yorukage smiled. "You're welcome."

He sat there, simply watching the group. No one had made any comments about what he was wearing, which was a blessing. Maybe they had seen stranger things. He didn't know.

The crow youkai was still trying to figure out a way to tell them he was leaving without ruining the mood. He didn't want to be set on fire instead of the food.

Perhaps a simple note, with instructions not to read it until later, would be best. Right now, he didn't want to overthink things. He wanted to enjoy this day as much as he could.

Looking over at the food Anya had brought, he realized that he had never had some of these things, and was curious as to what they tasted like. Oh, sure, he'd had steak, but it was usually something like filet mignon or prime rib, served with au jus and vegetables. And he'd never had a hot dog in his life. Corn, he'd had grilled at festivals, but he usually saw it as a pizza topping more than anything else (and he found that strange, really).

It would be an experience for him, that was for sure.

Once Anya sat back down, he turned to her.
"Of course. That sounds perfect."

It was then that he realized that, quite possibly, she was indirectly telling the others that this was his last day. Gods bless her; that would make things so much easier. Unless the 'you' she was referring to was the girls, and not him...

He wasn't sure how far he wanted to get with Anya at this point, but didn't want to let the heat of the moment decide it for him. He'd been cautioned, of course, about the dangers of things getting serious too fast. It could lead to unexpected consequences.

The Tsubasa Family was very strict about children being born out-of-wedlock.

Yes, perhaps it would be best to take things slow. They hadn't been in the relationship that long, after all.

As he looked out at the ocean, he could make out some people surfing. He wondered briefly if that was anything like flying for people who couldn't fly. Oddly enough, he couldn't swim. It was one of the reasons he hadn't gotten in the water that much.

That was probably something he should mention.

"Oh--but as long as we don't go swimming. I have issues with that--with my wings and all. That's not to say you can't swim if you want to. I just won't be able to join you."

He caught a glimpse of Matt and Arazia. The amphithere was definitely someone he never wanted to see again.

Actually, there were probably more people on that list, but he wouldn't say it to their faces. Some, he didn't care either way. And some, he would actually miss.

The list of people he would miss was short, and he was glad of that. It would make leaving here easier.

Remembering the familiar scents and sounds of home, a wave of homesickness rushed over him, but he reminded himself to focus on the present.

He noticed that Saria seemed...uneasy. Was it because Sveta was talking to Isabella? He knew that the witch and the homunculus were together from what Sveta had told him, but he'd kept the secret.

The crow youkai understood possessiveness. In fact, he was sure he'd feel the same way if he saw Anya hanging out too much with another man. He wouldn't blame Anya for it, though, unless she deliberately showed signs of flirting. He would, however, make it very clear to whoever it was that Anya was his, and his alone--and try to change that at their own peril.

That is, unless Anya wanted to break things off. Then, it would be fine. Unlike his father, he wasn't the type to use...unorthodox methods to get a woman to stay with him for as long as he chose.

However, love and obsession had not been completely separated in his mind yet, and he often confused one for the other, or saw one as a sign of the other.

And then...he noticed something that interested him.

Was that...a sandstorm further down the beach? That couldn't be natural. It meant that someone was manipulating it.

His rust-colored eyes became tinted a slightly redder color as the desire to watch the fight welled up in him--but romance won out, and he stayed put. Besides, what was going on over there was none of his business.

He squeezed Anya's hand a little tighter in that moment, and waited for someone to speak.

User ImageUser Image
One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

I walk alone in the mist of the shadows of the night, between light and darkness.
一人で夜の影の雰で歩き、光と闇の間に。

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Distracted
Company: Tyler, Squeaks, Lulu, Emily
Outfit: LINK
OoC:

Shasta waited until the entire group of people had gathered in the water. Now it was a contest. It was a shame though that they weren't getting points for pulling off some sweet stunts on the waves. But that was fine. Shasta was going to take names anyways. He could practice the stunts later. Today was about speed. And speed out here meant finding the right line. It wasn't long before Tyler was beginning to find his sea legs, and that prompted the nymph to take off into the water himself. "Lets go, guys!" he said as he paddled back into the waves. Standing up, he took off into the waves like a madman. "Wahoo!" Was all he managed to get out as he started a run down one of the barrels. He came up along the face of the wave and did a 360 spin of his board in the air before making a perfect landing on the wave.

This was the kind of adventure he lived for. The in the moment type of adventure that the nymph was prone to. Every hunting trip, every fishing expedition, every hike through the woods. His dad was always planning. Shasta though. Shasta was like his mother a lot of the time. Living on impulse. She had married Shasta's father on what had been akin to impulse. And though there were things that made her sad about it, like being cut of from her family by one ornery old woman, she never showed regret. Though the young nymph knew that it was underneath the surface. He let his momentum slow as he sat down on the board.

River would have to spend some time with his mother this summer. Sometime today he would go see the administrators to get some time off to go see his parents... Mostly his mother. He paddled back to the group. "Ty, Lulu, do y'all wanna go visit mah family in a few weeks?" he asked his two besties. "Ah made a realization... and ah want tah go surprise mah mom. Ah figured we can get away from the school fer a week and go fishin' while we're there. We can take Dex too." he let out a sigh. "Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind... Or fergotten." Shasta knew that Ty was an orphan. And that Dexter had lost his family when he died. It really made Shasta appreciative of his own parents.

And those new friends he had made here. Ty was the closest that Shasta had ever had to a sibling.

╪ "Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him." ╪

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ
Vɪᴇʀᴀ

Mood: Faffing about
Company: Sveta, Saria, Yorukage, Anya
Outfit: Swimsuit
OoC:

The nymph gave Yorukage a warm wave. "'Allo Yoru-kun!" she said with a slight smile. Yorukage was still a strange one to her. Though his sisters were nice enough. And they were steadily improving with their English. Isa wasn't certain if it was their compulsive tendencies towards perfection, or if it was just them wanting to succeed. Either way, they were getting better at English. If it wasn't for the fact that they were leaving, she would expect them to be perfectly proficient in the Queen's English within a semester. Well, not perfectly proficient. Isabella wasn't even very good at Received Pronunciation. She spoke Notts.

Isabella crossed her arms across her knees again and thought about what she wanted from a boy. She had never given it much thought beyond a cute boy. In fact, the idea was really foreign to her. After all, before this, she had gone to a girls academy. No boys on campus whatsoever. And she really didn't have a thing for girls. Isabella gave Sveta a smile though. "I don't know what I want..." She reached over and rustled Sveta's hair like a friend. "And don't wohreh. I won't saeh anehthing."

Isabella wasn't the kind of person to rat out her friends on something that was so personal. The way Isabella saw it, they were all flowers, just waiting for the right moment to open up. Sveta was a sweetheart, and she deserved to be happy. And Saria was a spitfire. And she also deserved some happiness. Isabella continued to support Sveta's mood. "And no. It isn't that obvious. I just spend enough time around yew and I watch a lot of people."

The redhead watched the groups other ginger step through her door and back, towing a lot of food in her arms, moments after Saria had returned with the grill. Standing up, she walked over and waited for the witch to light the coals in it. Isabella was good enough at cooking that she was willing to do it. The girls of the Viera-Sorace often cooked when their mother had to work late. Each had their own specialties. Catarina was good at traditional Italian food. Sabrina excelled at breads and pastries. Isabella had a special gift for Asian food. Grilling was easy enough. "'Ow does everehbodeh like their steak? Rare, medium or well?" The hot dogs would be well done, but the red meat could be up to rare. And she had no problem making it blue.

私はあなたが大好きです!

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
♪ Aʀᴀᴢɪᴀ ♪
♫ Vɪᴇʀᴀ ♫
♯ Sᴄᴀᴠᴇʀᴀ ♯

Mood: Content
Company: Matt
Outfit: None
OoC:

The firebrand nymph followed Matt to the private little cove and sat down on the sand. She had to make today count. If she managed to push him too far, she would wind up gutted and hanging from the roof by her entrails. Not the best way to go. Hell, Ara wanted to live a long and fruitful life, just like anybody else. And she wanted to stay on top. Maybe marry a rich politician or actor, and then drop him when his image went south. Or perhaps she'd just con people. Either way, she'd walk away happy. Once she was certain that they were out of sight of any of the teachers or the other students, she dropped the rest of her swimsuit and cast it into the sand above her. When the tide invariably started to come in, she wanted to be able to grab it instead of having to go fishing for it when it got washed out into the surf.

Arazia's mind started spinning into infinity. She would have to play this like the good little mafiosa she was becoming. The Cosa Nostra did things in a certain way, and she had picked up her fair share of knowing how they operated. Now it became a matter of figuring out which of their special 'games' that she would have to use on Matt in order to ensure her own survival, and maybe get a few favors out of him. After all, a protection racket only worked on those that were scared, and blackmail was much the same. Bribery only worked on those who were greedy.

Arazia mulled over her options. The sexual escapades that she was about to embark on could run in the background. Her nature as a nymph meant that she didn't have to try very hard to please men. And that meant a small part of her mind could wander for a while. Perhaps during the thrills of the body her thoughts would find the solution to not getting murdered by an angry snake.
((Translation: ))

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

Sveta had felt a huge amount of relief when Isabella promised to keep her secret about herself and Saria being a couple. The girl seemed like the trustworthy sort but to actually hear her promise was more than enough to make the homunculus happy. It also gave her the impression that perhaps the two girls could be safe in telling their close friends about their relationship. If Isabella was fine with it then it was likely that everyone else would be! I'll have to talk about this with Saria first...she may need some persuading and convincing...but I won't do anything unless she's ready. For the time being, Sveta was very happy. Isabella was a sweet girl and the day only got better from that point on. The group of girls had a wonderful time grilling and making lunch for themselves and even made leftovers. The extra food meant that they could invite their other friends from all over the beach and have them join the group for a while. There was swimming and volleyball and sandcastles to build and...Sveta was really happy. It had been a very long time since the homunculus had this much fun with a large group of people she could call her friends. And it was even better to have such fun with someone she loved. Saria still had her moments of hesitation and reserved nature...but it looked like she was really enjoying herself in her own way. The witch certainly was smiling a lot more than she normally did in public. Some of the things she smiled at were a given-like Tyler wiping out as he surfed close to the shore with Shasta and his group...or Dexter and Yang being chased by girls they built sand castles on top of. But other instances were uniquely happy moments to Saria. Sitting and talking with the girls under the umbrella, Sveta by her side in the water or walking along the beach, identifying seashells and the various washed up sea creatures in the rocks... It was wonderful.

Time slipped away into the afternoon. The day was still warm and the sun was still high enough in the sky. It was getting to the time in the day where the beach goers were starting to unwind, relax and rest up a little. Some people were packing up and heading back to campus while others were stretching out more and claiming the new territory. Sveta and her group and the extensions of their group were still roaming the beach and the ocean, all acting towards their own devices and agendas. The homunculus was tired from swimming and playing games so she was resting on a towel and flipping through her book. Where is Cyrus? I thought I saw him earlier today. She would go looking for her ghostly friend...after taking care of a few things. I need sunscreen again, I'm starting to turn pink. The shared bottle of sunscreen from among the group was fished out from the pile of towels and bags. Sveta looked around and gestured for Saria to come over. "Could you...help me with my sunscreen please? A lot of it has been washed off from swimming and I don't want to burn..." Was that a normal thing to ask friends? Or the kind of thing you ask of someone you're involved with? Maybe she should have asked Isabella or Anya...no, she was off with Yorukage and Sveta didn't want to interrupt them. Asking Saria would be fine! "Just on my back! I can reach everything else by myself..." If asking Saria was fine, then why was Sveta's heart starting to beat?

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

Where the trouble's at: the beach
Who's being dragged along: Dexter
XXXXXOutfit

Yang was still highly amused by Dexter's reactions to Matt's current attire. He could've gone on and on about the situation just to get a rise out of the angel, but he wasn't that cruel. Even if the merman was fine with the idea of naked bodies, he knew that not all people had grown up in the same type of environment he did. For Yang, clothes were just an accessory, just as they were for most merfolk. The imagery of shell bikini tops was an almost laughable stereotype. When Dexter spread his wings to block Matt from view, however, Yang gave an audible sigh of relief. Thanks, Dex, he thought. Nice or not, he's still too gross for me. "Yeah, I should drop that part, at least," the merman smiled. "I want out of the club, sure, but I'd still like to be alive when I do so."

After his suggestion on what to do, though, Yang let out a small chuckle. "Of course we can. Sand castle boobies shouldn't just be limited to men. And the fact that it is a girl means that she won't be expecting it. Twice the fun for half the prank." He winked knowingly in Dexter's direction, glad that he was actually on-board with his plan. "Don't worry. So long as you keep at least an inch of sand between your hands and her body, you won't have to worry about inappropriate touching. Most of the building'll just be pushing sand up onto her chest anyway. Just follow my lead, and you'll be fine."

There were certain situations where one could get away with a lot. Yang knew several of them - many from personal experience - but apparently, this latest prank wasn't one of them. The first castle-building had gone perfectly; the girl he'd chosen slept like a rock, and the merman added a few more decorations for that extra flair. With such a good first success, he suggested doing it to a few more girls. For Yang, it was a fairly tame prank, but he didn't want Dexter to run off, so he kept it that way.

Unfortunately, a few sand castles deep and they heard a shout coming from down the beach. One look and Yang could see it was the first girl, the demon one. And she was coming after them with what looked like a flaming sword in her hands. Soon after, all the other victims of the sand castles were wide awake and after the duo like the Spanish Inquisition. Yang, at least, almost got far worse than a sunburn from the girls chasing them, but they couldn't keep up the chase forever. By the time afternoon came, the girls had given up the chase, leaving the merman far too exhausted to pull any other stunts that day.

Flopping down on the sand, Yang let out a hearty laugh. "Phew! I thought we'd be shish-kabobed there a few times. Now that is the kind of reaction that makes this all worthwhile."

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Filling up space with BATMAN DANANANA!Don't remove me. :]

Dexter...could safely say that what he had spent a better part of his morning on was maybe the closest thing he's ever done that could label him a delinquent. Well...besides most of the things he's done with Tayte...and maybe along side Tyler on a few adventures...and then there was a couple of those times where... GAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I really am becoming a delinquent! But he can't deny...for the beginning parts...he was having fun. Yang knew what he was doing when they first started to make their sand castles (on top of various sleeping girls) and could even get the angel to contribute once he was comfortable with the idea. Watching the merman work showed him how to build the castles without looking like he was...well,doing something inappropriate to a sleeping girl and he could relax and contribute. And...it was kind of fun. A lot of what they were able to make was silly and fun. It made Yang forget about Matt in a speedo (Oh God...) and how he was essentially roped into auditioning for the swim team against his will. Certainly a fair trade off for Dexter's brief moments of discomfort in the activity they were participating in. Dexter was able to have some fun with Yang for some time...until the fun dried up and reality came crashing in. The angel was enjoying his visit into the naughtier side of beach side activities when the first girl they had built on came charging at them...with a flaming sword. "WHHAAAAAAATTT?!" The angel was torn between standing his ground to squeak out some apologizes and beg for forgiveness and running away while throwing apologizes behind him (both plans had to include apologizes). Based on what Yang decided to do, Dexter decided to run along side him. "I'M SORRY,I'M SORRY,I'M SORRY!!!"

Needless to say, Dexter and Yang were left to run from the growing crowds of girls that wanted a piece of them for their actions. The angel was delivering apologizes and explanations as they ran but they could only do so much. Still,he kept at it while running away with Yang. There were times were the pair could hide and rest up among friends, grab a bite and maybe watch people surf...before they had to run again. Baseball training don't let me down! Finally though,the afternoon rolled in and the girls gave up. The merman and the angel could crash out on the sand and caught their breaths. Dexter felt a little burned by the sun and a fair amount of tired...but something akin to impressed by Yang's attitude and persistent nature with his hobbies. "You say that like you're used to having people chase you down...or you've been through more than being chased to gauge what happens to you afterwards as good or bad." The angel was pretty amazed by it. But then again,he had to remember some of the stunts performed by the kitsune legend Kirk and why he went back for more and still continued to. It was a hard mindset to get into but Dexter could respect it. The misadventure certainly kept them both busy. "That...was pretty nuts." The angel doubted that he would find much else to do the rest of the day that would be so...eventful. And for that, he was sort of grateful. "I just want to soak now...or maybe just lay down." The girls were settling back down on the blankets,maybe they could spare some room for a few minutes.

Grimalkenkid

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
♪ Aʀᴀᴢɪᴀ ♪
♫ Vɪᴇʀᴀ ♫
♯ Sᴄᴀᴠᴇʀᴀ ♯

Mood: Content
Company: Dexter, Yang
Outfit: None
OoC:

Arazia left a sleeping Matt behind as she donned her bikini and left. She probably looked a mess and even on the beach, it would be really obvious what her actions were. Given that the ocean was right there, and she was now a bit on the warm side, a swim actually was in order. The nymph waded out into the water and dove in. The water was warm and clear, surfacing, she swam back towards the other beach where most of the students were. Coming out of the water onto the beach, she looked around. She needed to find something to do.

Who could she mess around with next? Seemed that a few people were already causing trouble.

She saw Yang take off with Dexter in tow, a very angry demon girl giving chase. "Dio mio..." she said under her breath and started walking off in the direction the pair had gone. Maybe Yang would trip and everybody in the school could have some fish flambe. That would be fun. Especially after the rabbit incident a few weeks prior.

Ara could see where the two had set down in the sand and approached, her hair slicked back because of her swim, skin glistening because of her swim. In her own head, she was possibly one of the most beautiful girls on the beach. After all, she had just conquered the biggest badass on the beach, therefore she had a slightly more inflated ego than normal. Maybe she could tempt Dexter away from Tayte. If this didn't work, then she could always get Dexter drunk, and a confused little angel would see a his precious redheaded harpy in the little minx nymph. Blackmail was always a useful way to get what she wanted.

Arazia wrapped her arms around Dexter's neck from behind and held him close, surprising the angel no doubt. "Buon giorno, il mio amico angelico!" she said, giving a fairly neutral greeting. "What am up too?" she asked him, being super friendly, but not being overtly sexual in her overtures. No telling if Tayte was around. The red head narrowed her eyes at Yang. "Ciao, Yang... What am drag Dexter into? Am saw angry ragazza chase." her tone held a hint of derision. And she hoped she did not have to explain that Ciao had a similar usage to Aloha. It could be used for hello or goodbye. A part of her hoped he took it as goodbye, none the less.
((Translation: Good day, my angelic friend~!" ))

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Please leave this space empty, otherwise the format won't look right. SPAM TIIIME. DANANANANA! BATMAAANN. Whoever sees me must make Arrivederci Pandah xx a sammich. A turkey sammich. With cheese and jalapenos and pickles and olives and all that good stuff. :]

Tyler was having more fun than he was expecting to have that day! A lot of his plans were rewritten and changed up a bit but that was fine with him. He was taking a real shine to surfing-despite wiping out time and time again. Whenever he wasn't surfing, Tyler was resting up on the beach with everyone, eating whatever the girls had to make, taking in what everyone else was doing with their day... But the waves kept on calling and the werewolf had to answer. I can see why people do it now! Even if he stunk at it, Tyler was having a blast. And things could always have a way of getting better! Shasta made a sweet offer take Tyler and almost everyone in their little group fishing for a week up in Canada! The nymph could see his mom and everyone could bond over fishing in the Great North! I can't remember stalking those parts of Canada! I can cross that off and take my first vacation with Lulu! Maybe he would have to exercise caution with that part given how A)He and Lulu were still settling into each other and B)Shasta would have to try asking Emily out first...but everything else about that plan was perfect! "Hell yeah,man! That sounds great! We could all use the extra vacation! Beach day has been fun but we sort of missed out on proper summer vacations... A big fishing trip for everyone would be awesome!" Tyler was able to jump into his surfing with extra gusto after that! They would discuss the details with everyone later but for now,the fun had to continue!

The afternoon rolled in and things were beginning to slow down. People were beginning to leave the beach, whoever was left was starting to spread out and take up more space and the day was starting to feel lazy. The werewolf was starting to feel salty and crunchy from the water but he wanted to get a few more good waves in before he called it quits. He wanted to try and cuddle with Lulu on the beach at least once and maybe play some volleyball with everyone left on the beach. And maybe push Shasta into hanging out alone with Emily. If he stares any harder at her she going to feel like she's been hit in the head with something. The waves kept coming in and the werewolf was putting everything he had been learning that day to use. He felt more confident in what he had to do with his body, his tail really helped in balancing and it looked like he was going to do what everyone else in the group was able to do. The experience was amazing... Then he hit a snag or something alone the way and ate it big time. Whoa... Spinning and barrel rolling in a crazy,confused mess under the water, Tyler wasn't sure where he was going to turn up so he made an effort to swim in whatever direction he thought was to the surface. The water continued to push him in whatever direction it liked until he finally washed up on the shores. Face first and tired as hell, Tyler coughed up saltwater and sand and started to pull himself up. "Ohhh...oww...AHHHH! MY EYES! AH!" Pawing at his eyes to clear it of sand, the werewolf staggered about as he tried to regain his sight. "Need...water!" Relying on his scent of smell, Tyler rushed back to the towels where the girls were for the better part of the day and scrambled for a water bottle. Having found one and essentially destroying the cap to it, the werewolf rinsed his eyes out and shook his head loose of water and sand.

"Ahhh...so much better... Sorry about that,girls. Really needed that." With his vision returning, Tyler could see Saria and Sveta left on the towels. The two girls were starting to reapply sunscreen...and staring on him. Really...rather hard. "What?" The werewolf was really confused by why the girls were staring at him. Did he get messed up in the wipe out? Was there something on his face? He wasn't sure so he started to search his person. Then he figured it out. By looking down on his person and seeing what was missing and something was showing. "Oh,hello there!" Tyler's swim trunks had fallen off somewhere in the ocean during his wipe out and journey to the shore and were currently riding the waves out to sea. So he was left naked-in front of Saria-and Sveta. And whoever was left on the beach. Not normally a problem for him being a practicing semi-nudist, but Saria was getting a second eye full of something he sworn she would never get to see again after the first time. And with Sveta...while, he was going to burn in Hell for accidentally flashing that girl. "Oh crap."

Odins_Ravens

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Distracted
Company: Dexter, Yang, Ara
Outfit: LINK
OoC:

The nymph took the race to his heart as he ran across the wave crests after the girls. He was keen on kicking Emily's butt if that is what it took. And he was not one to disobey his teachers under normal circumstances. And so he raced. It wasn't long before the Nymph and Homunculus were head of the pack, neck in neck for most of the journey to the cape. However, it wasn't speed or tricks that one the race, but Emi's years of actual experience that won her the race. Shasta probably would have been at an advantage if he had been an oceanid, but as it stood, the rivers and lakes were his domain.

Shasta continued to spend the morning in the water, only leaving to take a short break, or grab a bite to eat. It wasn't until the sun was high in the sky that Saria's guinea pig began to feel the effects of the potion she had given him earlier. However, he was too distracted by the fun he was having to notice any of the changes himself. And it did not help that while he was on the board that he kept a fair distance from the shore. After a while it was time to move on to other tasks. And maybe to get some proper lunch.

Shasta swam into shore, held his board as he walked up the beach and towards the dispersed students.

Oblivious too the stares, he made his way towards a trio of familiar faces. Dexter and Yang seemed to be in the presence of one his two cousins. The ornery one. "Yo! Dex! Yang! What's up! Haven't seen y'all... at all... today? What are y'all staring at." Shasta couldn't understand what the three were staring at when he approached. He quickly swatted at his back. "Is there somethin' on mah back?!" Shasta exclaimed as he tried to get the non-existant hitchhiker off of him.

Ara looked at Dexter and Yang. "Am want me tell him or am you tell him?" she asked the two boys tentatively.

╪ "Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him." ╪

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

Where the trouble's at: the beach
Who's being dragged along: Dexter, Arazia, and Shasta
XXXXXOutfit

Despite all the setbacks that had cropped up along the way - like being chased along the entire run of the beach - Yang had to call this day a success. And it was even better since he'd managed to convince Dexter to come along for the ride. With the coarse sand beneath his back, the merman sighed, "Oh, you have no idea. I've had so many pranks go sour that I've probably been chased a total of the entire length of Japan. A good prank is kinda like a car wreck: it's good as long as everyone can walk away from it at the end." Yang closed his eyes and took a really good breather before sitting up so he could look at the angel. Talking side by side was fine, but it could be awkward to just keep doing it for long periods of time. "That was actually pretty tame compared to some of my other stuff," he confessed. "But you can't really go wild without crossing a few boundaries, and then it just wouldn't have been fun for you, would it?"

Yang flopped back on the ground, feeling Dexter's statement one hundred percent. Yeah... laying down sounds good. If I didn't turn into a fish, I'd probably like the idea of a soak, too. There are so many things I miss out by being a merman... Oh well. Guess there are some things others miss out on because they're human.

Lying in the light of the waning sun, the merman would've been fine the rest of the day if nothing happened. It was turning into one of those low-stress, few-prank kind of days, and he found nothing wrong with it. If only it stayed that way. Slinking up to the boys like a snake in the grass, one of the island's many nymph students came to hug the angel from behind. And it wasn't just any nymph either. Yang groaned when he saw Arazia walk up to them, skin and hair wet, looking every bit like the tempting siren sailors whispered about. The merman wasn't going to lie to himself; she was beautiful. A part of him wanted to to hop to his feet, embrace that sultry Venus, and run his hands through that fiery hair. Wow... It's been a really long time since I've been intimate with someone, hasn't it? he thought, groaning again as he watched Arazia hug Dexter from behind, a slightly sobering reminder that she wasn't the kind of person he really wanted to be intimate with.

He heard the derision in her voice but met it with a laugh. "Hello to you, too, Arazia," he said, flashing her the biggest, s**t-eating grin he could. The merman knew that she was trying to get him to leave, but he wasn't going to abandon his friend to her clutches. If she really wanted him to leave, she'd have to be more direct than that. And even then he probably wouldn't leave. "Just having a bit of fun. Sand-castle building and such. Those girls'll be laughing about this whole thing within the hour, just watch." I'm here for you, Dex, Yang thought, willing the angel to understand what he was doing. Just give me a signal, and I'll make up some excuse for us to leave.

And that's when things started to get really weird. Honestly, Yang didn't know how anything could possibly lighten the mood at that moment, but apparently he just wasn't being creative enough. A girl, looking a lot like Shasta and dressed in boy's trunks - and nothing else - came up to the trio. The merman wasn't going to say anything - nudity wasn't much to someone whose entire race only wore clothing as an accessory - but then the girl started talking with the familiarity and accent he'd only heard from Arazia's cousin. And there's magic at this school... That's River, isn't it? His thought was basically confirmed when the red-haired nymph turned to him and Dexter, asking who wanted to tell Shasta the "bad" news. Yang may have wanted a way out of this entire situation, but he didn't want to let the river nymph suffer indecency if he was honestly out of the loop. Taking of his shirt, Yang let out a single sigh. "I don't know where you stand on the subject," he said, offering Shasta his shirt, "but you may want to put this on. Or grab your own, if you brought one."

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Ryoko Konton

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers