• Jack-pot 100
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

Where the trouble's at: the beach
Who's being dragged along: Dexter, Arazia, and Shasta
XXXXXOutfit

Yang groaned at the angel's explanation for the events that were now transpiring. "Yeah, lucky me," he sighed. "But if you ever find a day where you're able to just relax with your girl, let me know. I won't pull any pranks that day." The merman wanted to help Dexter, especially after the angel had been so helpful and a good sport, but the only way he really knew how was to make sure nothing really exciting happened. Hence the "no pranks" offer.

After their comments about Shasta's feminine appearance, though, Yang visibly flinched at the glare he threw them. The merman hadn't meant to upset the river nymph, but, just his luck, he ended up being the mean one. Somehow. "Eh heh..." he laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well... you know, life and lemons and all that. Just... being honest, too." I'm really sorry, River.

Thankfully - or not so thankfully - some commotions started up that distracted them from Shasta's transformation and the results. The first was another nudity-related one, this time of the male variety. Looking over where everyone else was, Yang bit his lip, eyes going wide. He told himself that he really shouldn't stare, but he just wasn't making the best decisions that day, was he? Lillian, you lucky dog... No! Wait! That's Tyler. He's your friend. Stop looking... But I really need to burn Matt's speedo image out of my mind. Spirits, why? Why do you make my life so hard? Arazia's comment nearly earned a nod from the merman, but Dexter's shout brought him back to his senses real quick. Shaking his head, Yang finally tore his gaze away from the werewolf in the buff and looking right at the sand by his feet. "No comment," he mumbled before the chill in the air made him shiver.

Yang wouldn't have been able to figure out what was going on even if he tried. The only thing he knew for certain was that the temperature drop wasn't natural, but with so many supernatural things at school, that didn't really mean much. Shasta called out to a seagull in some odd, animal language. The merman wasn't really surprised by what it sounded like; he'd often sounded quite odd himself when speaking with fish. What did surprise him was the nymph's explanation. Or, well, the seagull's explanation, but it was still Shasta relaying that information to everyone else. "Transparent?" the merman asked, only half wanting an answer. He hopped to his feet and looked around, mainly in the direction the seagull had come from and where Shasta was now running. "Hold up! I'm coming, too." Don't know how much help I'll be, though. What does one do when a ghost turns the A/C on for the whole beach, anyway? Oh, I really hope everything turns out okay; poor Dex doesn't need any more stress today.

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Ryoko Konton

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Filling up space with BATMAN DANANANA!Don't remove me. :]

Things went quiet around Dexter as far as he was concerned. The temperature drop was too sudden to be natural-there were no clouds,no wind... It was almost like the energy was being drained out of the air. But where was the source? What was the energy being used for? The feathers in his wings kept shaking, his attention turned into laser focus as he scanned the beach. Everyone else was starting to notice the temperature change and beginning to react to it. Nothing that could suggest people going out of control yet out of fear or confusion but there was always the chance. If the temperature flux kept up and if anything else piled up on top of it... Where are you? What are you? The angel was about ready to take to the sky and scan the beach from above for the source of the disturbance. Just when he was about ready to toss in the towel and declare everyone to be on their own in terms of troubles and disasters, something else comes along and pulls him back in! All the same, Dexter felt like this was something he HAD to help with! Something about this was nagging at a feeling he had deep inside. Something he had to do... Is this one of those angel things again? Dexter had several moments similar to these in the past...feelings of where his actions were needed. He found it best to trust them when they came up and to expect the worse if they did. Oh yeah,I should be flying now. But before the angel could unfold and take off, Shasta received some interesting information from an interesting source. A passing group of seagulls were flying over head (and all from one area of the beach...) and were squawking up a storm. Interesting in regards to what was going on...but meant nothing to Dexter. Until Shasta gave meaning to the noise. "Transparent? What?"

Something in the confusion over how Shasta knew what those birds were saying (the angel had so rarely seen the nymph speak to the animals to know that it was a regular thing for him), there came the slow clicking of what they mean. The conclusion came just as quick as Arazia said that name. "Oh God." It made sense. Shows on TV talked about ghosts making rooms cold all the time! So...what caused Cyrus to snap?! Shasta was going to find out first as the boy-turned-girl took off running towards the spot on the beach where the gulls came from. Yang followed after Shasta and Dexter took off after them. "Stay here,Arazia! You'll be safe that way!" From what...that was anyone's guess. The trio of friends ran down the beach towards the growing cold. It was...unsettling how cold and quiet the area was. And what was even more unsettling was Cyrus when finally came into sight. "Oh DIP!!!" Cyrus was...he was...pitch black! And with red eyes! Honest to goodness red eyes! And there was ice under his feet and it kept coming! Now I understand why I was feeling what I was feeling! This is bad! Maybe it wasn't true...but Dexter felt like he and Cyrus could run on the same wavelengths seeing as how they're both technically dead but still alive. He must have been feeling something bad happening to Cyrus! "Cyrus! Cy-Can you hear us?! Just calm down!" The angel had to figure everything out and fast-before things got worse. "What happened here?! What happened to you?!"

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
-----------{{ Mood: Amused, Outfit: LINK }}-----------

User Image
-----------{{ Mood: Very Annoyed, Outfit: LINK }}-----------

Shasta followed Dexter over the hill and to were Cyrus was. He had barely met the ghost boy. And the first time had ended in a massive anxiety attack for the nymph. Still, Shasta had the advantage of not being bothered by the cold. The sight of Cyrus was terrifying to say the least. A black shadow with glowing red eyes. It was a fearsome thing to behold, and the nymph wasn't certain of what, if anything, he could do. The situation was a mess from all angles. Shasta looked over at a certain white haired boy that was loitering around the scene, too close to the ghost to be a coincidence. The naiad reached down and grabbed the homunculus by the collar, and hoisted him up. "Son of b***h... Yer the idiot responsible, ain't yah!?" Shasta looked him square in the face, his golden eyes glistening with an almost feral need to hurt Quark more imminently than a black eye. "What the blazin' hell did yah do!?" He pulled the homunculus as far away from the angry ghost as possible. It was likely that Cyrus was working on pure anger now, and wouldn't focus his attentions on Quark. And if he was going to, it was better to get Quark away, anyways. "Talk!" the irate nymph yelled as he pulled. Despite his smaller frame, he was no weaker than he normally was. He wanted to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible.

Arazia peaked over the rise and watched the three boys make their way towards the ghost and the homunculus. Already the wheels were turning in her head. She did recognize the second party that her cousin was lifting up. It was the homunculus that had broken her fall when she fell off the tower. The female nymph wasn't certain what was transpiring, but she did have the hankering to find out exactly what had happened, and start playing a new game of emotions with Cyrus and Quark. And she knew how to play people like Cyrus. Work on the honor angle. A quaint sob story, a little tears, and point towards the person who had dishonored her, and she would let the ghost do the rest. Quark, on the other hand. That would take a little bit of figuring out. She wasn't certain how his brain worked, though if she had to make a guess, it might not work all that well sometimes. If that was the case, than she could just boost his ego a bit, give him a kiss, and run with it. Otherwise, she would have to play on the same kind of naive stupidity that Lulu had.

Shasta looked at Dexter and Yang. Beyond dragging one person away from this mess, he was at a loss with how to deal with the situation. Bigfoots were easy to deal with. If they were wild, run away. If they weren't, offer them a beer. "Yang, Dex, we gotta get this straightened out fast!" Shasta could see the ice forming around Cyrus already, and the nymph was certain he couldn't counteract it. He could 'freeze' water, stop the molecules from bouncing around, but he couldn't actually pull the heat from it, let alone return heat to the environment. Though a possibility did exist that could at least help the angel. Dropping Quark, Shasta reached out and began to excite the water around him. He couldn't counter the cold, but he could create warm steam that would at least keep Dexter, himself, and Yang warmer.

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Aɴɏɑ
Iϯsuκoνɴɑ
Ɍiвɑɴoviϲʜ

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
Аня Итсуковна Рибанович
‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

Anya leaned on Yoru when he returned. It was nice, the smell of the ocean and being with people. "Yes please, that would be most nice, Yoru-kun..." She said to him as he asked if it was okay to play the flute. Music would be nice. Far down the beach, some sort of drama was transpiring. It was far away, far out of her mind. She didn't want to deal with it. And she didn't want Yorukage to deal with it. The kitsune knew that Yoru had issues that he had to deal with. Extra stress on a day of relaxation was not wanted.

The two needed time together.

She lay back in the sand and smiled as she closed her eyes and let the sun wash over her. This is perfect. A perfect beach, a perfect sun, a perfect day. she stretched as Yorukage started to play the music.

After today, her presence in school was going to be different. She wanted to convince the crow to stay, but she knew she couldn't. She could try, she could hold her breath and make things different. She took a deep breath. Anya was prepared for being separated from Yoru. The kitsune had known her parents to go off on 'business' many times in her life. She had known that her parents were, at least on Anya's scale, unfathomable. She was a tiny blip in their long existences. And she was fine being the youngest member of the family. She had several siblings. One did not reach 10,000 years old without screwing repeatedly. And that had produced several kits.

In fact, Anya was waiting for her next sibling to come along. In was an inevitability that another member of the family would be born in the next few centuries. The question was, would Anya continue to be the only red furred member of the family. Odds had already proven her the statistical anomaly. Out of 15 kits, she was the only one who wasn't white or black furred.

She giggled a bit at this thought. The kitsune was extra unique in that regards.

Anya looked over at Yorukage. "Love? Can I make a request? Can you play something traditional Japanese for me? Something calming. Something soothing. Something that I will remember until we meet again?"

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
My Friends
Isabella, Sveta, Saria, Yorukage
My Thoughts
Like Kamchatka, only warmer!
My Destination
The cusp of the beach.

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryoko Konton
Odins_Ravens
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
私は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

Yorukage smiled.

"I think I have something that might fit the moment," he said.

One piece came to mind, "Umibe no Yubae," which evoked the sound of the waves, but it was for more than one person, and it wouldn't sound right if played by a lone shakuhachi.

So he chose a different piece, one that was considered quite special and lucky. In fact, to hear it outside of Japan was a rare thing.

It was called "Hôkyô Kokû," or, "Phoenix Crying in the Empty Sky."

A good song to play to the future, he thought.

And so, he played, oblivious to what was going on with Cyrus and the others down the beach.All that was there was the shakuhachi, and the sound it produced.

Images floated through his mind; he could imagine the phoenix in that cloudless sky, or even perhaps even in the blackness of space...it was a peaceful, contemplative sort of daydream. Much better than the visions that he had from time-to-time, or the hallucinations he'd suffered from not too long ago...no, all that was there now was a beautiful bird with rainbow-colored plumage.

Something he wished he could actually see one day, but that sort of bird normally only appeared in times of peace...and where he was going was far from peaceful.

Once he finished playing, he took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of the sea air, and then turned to Anya, waiting for her thoughts on the music.

User ImageUser Image
One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

I walk alone in the mist of the shadows of the night, between light and darkness.
一人で夜の影の雰で歩き、光と闇の間に。

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces