Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
                                                            User Image
                                                                User Image
User Image

LET'S GO TO THE GARDENXXXYOU'LL FIND SOMETHING WAITINGXXXRIGHT THERE WHERE YOU LEFT ITXXXLYING UPSIDE DOWN
                            Everything stays, right where you left it || Everything stays, but it still changes
                            . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"You have nothing to apologize for. It's just...you've been gone for so long..." It didn’t fully click what that meant; yeah she disappeared for a while, but still! As cotton candy as she was on the outside, inside it was hard not to feel those nasty icy feels in times like these. The ones that made her afraid. Or angry. Or hurt. Watching her sister go under the ice had been a crushing wave of them. The Death World had nearly drowned her in it. But this still stung...She had expected more from Sebastian. That’s not fair; they thought I was gone-gone. It was a mistake. Not them trying to hurt me. It was the truth, she knew, even if that meant her being upset left her feeling ridiculous. Vincent’s grip around her was tight, though. Elly knew she didn’t have to be a sad little bean all alone in her room (right now). There’d be time to cry and remove all the evidence of her now-bunk relationship later...For now, they had things to do! After a few more seconds of letting Vincent help hug out her ucky emotions. Pulling back, she let herself believe she would be alright as the vampire watched her so carefully. Making him worry wasn’t something she wanted to do today, and goram it she wouldn’t be doing that anymore! The redhead cleared her throat and straightened her clothes out before nodding towards the hallway behind her. ”I know, I just thought stuff but, ‘s okay. We have other people to see, right?!” Her smile wasn’t quite reaching her eyes as she gently hooked an arm through Vincent’s and started for the door.

She didn’t want to even pass by the door again. The less chance to bump into either Seb or his um...new lady-friend, the better. Besides, she could pop in and change in her room if they went to the dorms so. This trip was far quieter, the girl’s eyes never straying far from in front of her as they walked. There was too much to think about today, and there was a tiny fear that it would be that way the whole time. No, I’m not gonna be a bummer drummer! I’m gonna make today great if I have to bake a billion cupcakes and eat every last one. The universe didn’t get to tell Eloise Addams what kind of a day she would be having by a few unfortunate happenings, darn it! The duo reached the dorms and were passing the rooms when her eyes lit up at a possible distracti--er, the thing she had been wanting to do. If she remembered right, Gia had been in this dorm. And while she had only gone to a few meetings, the little twirling acrobat had seemed quite a fun and interesting person to hang out with. ”Oh! Hey, remember that girl Kid introduced us to? The one who worked in the circus with him I think? Gia?” She tugged without waiting for an answer and rapidly knocked on the door several times. There was a pause, no reply from the other side yet. Frowning, the girl closed her eyes and tried the power of will and silent wishing as she knocked again. The knocking was almost so loud she nearly missed the reply from the other side saying the door was open. It didn’t quite sound like Gia, though...

The door was indeed unlocked when she pushed it open. It was also very instantly apparent that there was no girl living here as she glanced around at the barren room that smelled liek sweat and that gooey stuff that got on your fingers when you put your hand on the wrong parts of machines (usually the ones that would snip or clip a finger). There wasn’t much to see--including whoever had told her to come in. Eloise carefully took a few steps into the room, releasing her hold on Vincent and giving him a confused look. This was definitely usual. ”Uhm, hello? I’m looking for Gia--she used to be in this dorm I think...”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Every so slightly, daily and nightly || In little ways, when everything stays...

User Image

Where in the jeebs am I? Physical building | Setsuna’s room
                            I'm sorry--who are you? Vincent and some invisible kid?
                            I feel so... I’m very confused...
                            Ah! My clothes?! Cats are great in the winter, right?

Out of Cupcakes?!

~
                            Solana Shadow Plauge

Rockman_V

Kitten

"W-what?"

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬ ADELAIDE SANDERS
                              ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                              LOCATION → Dorms/Outside || ♕ COMPANY → Zeke and Evander(?) || ♖ THOUGHTS → || ♘ OUTFIT → || ♙ OOC → SORRY FOR THE WAIT. s**t.

So many things were happening in a small area that poor Addy was having a hard keeping up, especially since she was starting to space out, however it seemed like Zeke was in a confrontation with the new person that happened upon their little congregation. Addy was about to speak up and try to diffuse the situation like a dutiful person, but right before she could speak, the situation turned tense, shutting her up really quick. As soon as Kaitlyn had gotten uncomfortably close to Zeke's face, Addy blushed and quickly turned away, towards Fumi. She was about to say something with a familiar blonde suddenly appeared out of nowhere and brushed past her, dragging away her friend away from her without so much of a glance. "Kid? Hey! Kid! Where are you going with Fumi?!" Addy asked, but the magician paid no attention to her whatsoever besides a uncaring side glance. "What?" She said out loud, her voice quickly trailing off as she quickly noticed that glance, feeling as if that one tiny look sliced through her chest like an arrow.

Addy angrily sighed to herself and turned back to Zeke, blinking when she realized that the female that was with him was gone. Not wanting to ask, she shook her head at the male's question. "No, I don't want to. It seemed like Kid, err, Goldilocks had some plans with Fumiko--" Addy ran a hand through her hair as she rolled her eyes,"--And decided that I was not invited." After she got that out of her system, she pinched the bridge of her nose for a brief second before shooing off any of the ghosts that were making their presences known thanks to Evander. "Either way, I'm kind of hungry, so we can continue the tour and possibly hit up the cafeteria... I could use a hot drink or something to calm my nerves down." With that said, she gathered her belongings and nodded to the two as she started to walk down the stairs of the dorm building and towards the entrance. Out there, she inhaled the cold air with relief and continued to walk.

__________________________________________________________________

= Speaking
                              = 'Thinking'

TimeKeys

Xaven the Raven

Kitten

"Whaddya want, crater face?"

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬ Elliot Sanders
                              ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                              LOCATION → Courtyard || ♕ COMPANY → Singlet, Nautilus || ♖ THOUGHTS → || ♘ OUTFIT → || ♙ OOC → ********]

Wiped out his hometown? Well if that didn't raise any red flags in Elliot's mind, nothing would, even if Nautilus claimed that they deserved it. Someone with that much amount of anger and resentment towards a town, enough to wipe it out is always concerning and now the greaser was even more on edge, even though he was seriously trying to hide it. Not only that, but when the other male confirmed his aura description, it sent a shiver down his spine as he wondered as to why such a thing was attached to him. Was he from the undead? Who knows at this point with this crackhouse of a school. Elliot was about to ask some more questions, but then things started to go further into spooky town when Nautilus mentioned that he literally had to make his friends. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He asked gruffly, only to regret it in just a few seconds.

The summoning of Nautilus' 'friend,' was certainly something that the dark haired male has not seen in a long time. Sure, he's seen many different kinds of summons where people can summon creatures to their aid, but something about this was almost on the level of summoning Cthulhu. A being that one could not, should not comprehend, lest they go mad. Elliot took a couple of steps back and stared at the portal in terror as the beast came out and greeted his owner as if it were a pet dog. The inhuman sound that came from the body of the monster scared Elliot. It was safe to say that from all of this, the delinquent was absolutely shook. "What the ******** is this..." He muttered under his breath as he just stared as Singlet brought out Gooby and wished to play with the homemade monster, Crag. Somewhere between flapping his lips in disbelief and just staring, he swore he was trying to tell Singlet to get away from him, but that could just be wishful thinking. Elliot continued to stare as if his life depended on it, but when Nautilus asked him a question, he immediately snapped back to attention, only to frown when he realized what the question was. "So you said you could sense my aura, like you're more sensitive to it than most people. How come? Ties to the spirit world?" He cleared his throat. "Yeah, psychic and all that. That pretty much sums me all up," He answered bluntly when he finally got his bearings.

He coughed once more as he looked towards Singlet, who was conversing oddly enough with Gooby in their own odd language before turning back. "December sixth. Monday. Year two thousand and sixteen," He answered, almost as if he was telling it to himself to confirm that reality was still indeed a thing, even though time was a human construct, but enough about those existential thoughts. He was about to just walk off from the two so he could try and get back some form of reality, but then both of them suggested getting something to eat. He sighed to himself, knowing that he just couldn't leave Singlet alone with a stranger, even if he wanted to, and the polite part of him just would beat him up if he just let them off to their own devices. "Well, I suppose that we can go to the cafeteria if that's what everyone wants. He answered, shrugging his shoulders as he threw the cigarette butt onto the ground and crushed it underneath his boot.

__________________________________________________________________

= Speaking
                              = 'Thinking'

FlavouredCackle

The Devils Alibi

User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info: (Fairy Sized - roughly 3 inches tall)
Current location: Dorm

-[ Setsuna's theme(s) [Machine Rocker] ]-

After his sour encounter with Kaitlyn, he was back in seclusion, hiding away in his makeshift garage built inside of his human dorm bed. Within was 1 meter tall machine, the Taibuster, incomplete but almost at the prototype stage. The smell of oil and burnt metal fumed a bit from his area. He never got around making a proper filter, instead relying on the school vents to air the room out. Setsuna had on his blue mechanic's jumpsuit, diving back into working the metal and attaching a few joint bolts by hand. Most of his work was done by hand so far, only due to impatience. He needed the Taibuster as soon as possible, he predicts Knife would act once again due to some of the students deciding to an open protest. This was the most likely spark that would set things off.

He didn't realize it himself, but the Taibuster had become an obsession. Thinking, checking, rerouting, building. All of that time and effort is for something completely unclear. It ended up becoming the only real goal he had at this place now. He couldn't make friends nor give a proper tour. "Things just end up being the same..." He muttered, thinking over what happened earlier.

There was a knock at the door, but he just ignored it and continue working. The knocking stopped for only a moment before becoming louder and more obnoxious. He grumbled, setting his wrench aside and grabbing his spellblade. "Nobody is here! Go away!" He yelled as he walked out from under the bed, but the knocking was too loud. It easily drowned his voice. The sunlight shined in the room all due to the dorm lacking shades. The front half of the room was Sergio's half while the other half was Setsuna's. His half looked barren aside from a simple bed, still with its standard sheets and a wooden study. It didn't look like anyone touched it since the school opened. It gave off a strange, cold feeling. Someone was there, but isn't.

The door slowly creaked open and in walked a red head and Vincent. "Oh..." He sighed as he used his wind magic to jump up onto his bed, giving them a clear view of him. "You're looking for Gia?" He repeated her question, raising his eyebrow and thinking it over. "I don't know how to explain this, but she simply vanished one day, the common reason being that she transferred out. Oddly enough, that same day my dorm-mate was changed and how his stuff just appeared in here..." His explanation was straight to the point. He would've investigated, though He figured Knife was the kind of villain who liked to show off and make things grand. A simple disappearing act was too boring for him. Even the explanation given was dull, something he doubted Knife would actually do.

--------------------------------------------------------

Current equipment:

Belt:

Stinger Pistol
Spellblade

((OOC: --))

-Combat Status Log-

[this little section was made with the idea of simplifying what's going on during battle. Like an MMO battle log. ]

quotes:

Solana Shadow Plauge

Little Miss Opinionated

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬ KID DISASTER
LOCATION → Physical Building- Gym || ♥ COMPANY → Rena, Fumi, Eclair, Alex? || ♣ THOUGHTS → But now I wonder who would win in a fight to the death... ||
WEARING → Something fitting. || ✦ OOC → So many things happened during the production of this post.

What an interesting woman this had to be to put explosives on her door he thought to himself as his eyes widened. He'd have to make a note of which room was hers just to stay on the safe side...or to have an extra advantage fighting in the area. Though even he thought finger breaking was counterproductive in this situation, but he knew all about that. "Breaking her fingers would be counterproductive here, there isn't that kind of time." He was surprised himself when Rena actually spoke up in his defense. Well...a little bit. Silently, Kid shrugged and shook his head. It wasn't as if anything said was wrong...still, the shaky hands had been one of the things he planned to take care of as soon as he could and now that he thought about it why didn't the Dean fix them during the tournament? She took charge in a jiffy, already beginning the trek to the physical building. As he turned to follow the two, he was stopped by Eclair, jumping right in front of him. "I've decided that I'll be joining you for a while. Sometimes it's just better to see things in person." The cat hopped from the bed to his shoulder, hanging in a somewhat silly manner that still worked to complete his ensemble. When the group made it to Rena's room, Kid made sure to just barge on in after her and look around. She moved quickly, but filling the Magician with shame he saw Lilith's old knives just lying about. "She forgot them, but at least she seems to be taking care of them." Kid nodded, taking the knives for himself, for the time being.

Along the way, the Magician's eye caught sight of the perfect person to find right now in the perfect position to be ripped from whatever she was doing. Fumiko. It wouldn't have been obvious to other, due to her unbearably short body language, but her tail was different that normally, something that mean she was becoming extremely uncomfortable in whatever he was doing. Keeping his pace, he neared her with a quick double tap onto her shoulder, not even looking at her. “You. Come with me. Now.” When she caught up, he pointed over to Rena. "Knife's example this year wants me to train her, so I'm gonna borrow you for a quick spar. Gimme a hand showing her how low-powered humans fight?"

When the group made it to the physical building, Rena was all good and ready to go, but Kid would stop her, shaking his head and pointing to the bleachers. "Not yet. Have a seat with Eclair. If she scratches you, you deserve it." Doing a light stretch, Kid turned to Fumi with a smirk. “Pay close attention, Rena. You’ll wanna catch every single bit of this.” Kid commented, removing his jacket and accessories as well and moving to the middle of the room. “Alright, let’s see what you’ve picked up in the last half year.” He smirked confidently at his opponent standing opposite him some distance away. This would be good.

Fumiko snorted at his words, her tail smoothing out of its poofy state as she bowed to the girl called “Rena” while moving away from to bleachers to join Kid.

That should be my line.” Stretching a bit while saying such, Fumiko followed up by shifting her left foot forward, hands raised up to eyebrow level, and was now ready to go. The Magician, on the other hand, held no stance, just eyeing his opponent. “Kickboxing, eh? When did you learn that one?” Learning that one was for the best either way, though. Much better than her wild swings in the past. “What…? You already know th—” She was immediately cut off by a fist to the throat. Everyone seemed to fall for that one. “...Oh, right. You trained with Miguel before.”

With the added weight of his powers, Fumiko was sent flying from the magician, only barely managing to avoid slamming into the bleachers by tucking and rolling. Once she regained footing, the half-breed let out a few coughs, and slowly made her way forward while chuckling. “Oh look at you! Closing distances with your new… what? Teleportation powers?” Kid slowly advanced as well, sliding his Magigage onto his right hand as he did so. He’d taken a stance now as well. “Light speed travel. I can use it four times a day, but there’s also other, more practical ways to expend that energy reserve.” His words were alluding to some of his other skills… not that she needed to know that.

Nodding while watching him, Fumiko brought her hands back up once they’d both closed in the distance, suddenly sending out a right hook once he finished monologuing and watching as Kid brought up his arms in a guard. While he did such, she quickly lowered her stance, stepped her left foot towards him, and ducked forward while grabbing the backs of his knees. Pushing and lifting him until he was scooped off his feet. The two were on the ground after a slight thud. With no time to spare, Fumiko took the initiative to mount while Kid was dazed, grab him by the collar of his hideous shirt, and send out a right hook.

This time it connected.

Considering the shorter, lighter, of the two was well aware of her disadvantages of being thrown off or overtaken, she didn't give much pause after the first punch. Rather, with keen focus on primarily using her knuckles, Fumiko continued a rapid round of punches into her opponent’s face before he came to his senses. Several punches later he just might have been knocked back into his senses. Reacting to the punches by tightly grasping the girl’s wrists and pulling them away from his beautiful face. He knew for a fact that he couldn’t just overpower her, but he could at least redirect her arms for a moment… it was all he needed as flashes of light briefly overtook Fumi’s wrists with a loud pop.

Fumiko’s flinched from the sudden light and pain that quickly followed intense heat. Her eyes went wide while staring at her wrists after he had let go, feeling stinging pain to go along with their now reddened state she let out an underwhelming and delayed “fuck” before abruptly shooting out her right hand to grab her dagger. A shing ringing out before bringing it towards the others throat. Kid’s own knife met her dagger and Fumiko’s eyes narrowed as she applied pressure to gain leverage. Her expression twisted into confusion and narrowed again before speaking. “I thought... you didn’t like using knives…?” He grunted, using both hands to grasp his only line of defense against Fumiko’s dagger. There was no way he’d be able to hold against her power for long. What he really needed to do was get himself out of his terrible position. To do so, he removed one finger from the knife, pointing it right at her face to fire several beams of light at her.

Narrowly managing to avoid the light show omitting from the Magician, Fumiko shifted her torso sideways, rolling off Kid and coming to a stand. Once gaining some footing, she sheathed her dagger back into its holder, and went for a kick while he was down. A strike that failed when the Magician himself rolled quickly to his feet, catching her leg in one arm in an attempt to bring her to the ground this time. In retaliation, she lowered her own center of gravity, dropping to the ground and intentionally bringing him towards the floor with her. Once she made contact with the ground, however, she twisted herself, shifting Kid’s weight to bring him off balance and position him at her side, maneuvering her legs to be on either side of his arm respectively and reaching all the way across his torso.

Trying to use my own moves against me, huh?

Having him in the perfect place, she put as much weight as she could on her legs, locking them around the Magician’s arm and pulled with the intention of hyperextending the elbow. “A fucking armbar?! He exclaimed through a distressed gasp of pain, already beginning to feel the tendons in the area tearing. “Yeah! A fucking armbar!” Her emphasis on the end of the sentence went from a loud retort to a scream as another of Kid’s knives was put to use, this time by being plunged behind Fumiko’s kneecap. The scream switched to a deep rumbling growl as she gritted her teeth to refrain from baring them, begrudgingly releasing him from the hold, and what followed was a wet squelch as she yanked the knife from its place. Wet gurgling could be heard as blood forced itself from the wound before shortly beginning its process back into converting back to its original state.

While she was distracted, the Magician broke free from her hold. Smirking and chuckling, the young man approached her, focusing his sights on the injured kneecap. “It sure is a good thing you can heal, isn’t it?” His smug visage was clearly planning something rather dark as he stalked around Fumiko, circling her and waiting for the healing process to get just far enough for his liking. “Makes it fun to train with ya.” With absolutely no remorse or change in expression, he then dropped a heavy stomp onto the still-healing kneecap, followed by another and another until the kneecap snapped, becoming displaced and shifted to the left as she would be forced to heal that as well. Backing away, he continued to taunt her. “Come on, Fu-fu. You gotta finish healing. The lesson ain’t over just yet.”

Fumiko glared at her knee as she straightened her leg, gritting her teeth while fixing the kneecap back into place, extremely reluctant to scream anymore and fighting to hide the pain. A grotesque pop could be heard to confirm once she had managed such. “Thanks bestie.” The glare transferred to her opponent while rising to her feet. “Fu-fu, huh?” The glare softened as she quirked a brow and looked from him to Rena. Tilting her head towards the girl while a bit of a grin started to surface, “You got a nickname for—” Knowing what was coming, Kid had to stop that sentence. In another flash of lights, his foot was thrust directly into his opponent’s face as he quickly exclaimed in protest. “It’s sugar-tits, got it pal?!” He knew Fumi was very skilled at reading him, but to go there? He wouldn’t have been able to handle it and likely would have collapsed from a heart attack. He returned a look at her as well, a genuflection that screamed really?!

Hey now, I’m just playing your game, buddy.” Wiping the blood that started to ooze from her nose, thanks to the well deserved injury. Well, perhaps not well deserved, but Fumiko decided to give that one to the boy since she did go for a low blow, of sorts. At least it was seen as such between the two. Hands moved to her hips, she couldn't help but give the brunette a smirk that was working towards a shit eating grin. However, she decided to get onto other matters despite the remainder of the words sitting on the tip of her tongue.

So, you trying to get me transform or something?” Making a curt motion towards her kneecap before losing any humor in her face or demeanor. “Maybe I am. You gonna give me the pleasure?He replied, growing more and more excited at even the thought of fighting her at what he perceived to be her full strength. “I’ve got something I’d like to show you if you do.”

A look void of humor sat on her face while staring at the other, before gradually it became noticeable that black hair was sprouting across the half-breed’s face and arms. Her ears and tail losing their cat-like appearance as they became longer and thicker, and what looked to be a wolf snout could be slightly made out where her nose was last seen. The corners of her mouth gave off a disturbing ripping sound as her teeth, now longer and thicker, slowly peeked out. After she finally spoke it wasn’t anything close to the voice that the others had become accustomed to. It was deep, low, rumbling, and animalistic. “Well... If you insist” Shrugging, an action which seemed unsettling when done so casually while looking the way she did.

A wild grin came across the Magician’s face. “Now this is what I wanna see…” In response, his Magigage began to glow brilliantly as his clothes began changing...but something seemed different about them this time the colors and patterns were off. Regardless, she wasn’t the only one between the two of them who could access a stronger form any more, something he was positively delighted to be able to show. “I wonder just which one of us will have the advantage now.He could already feel the magic in his veins amplifying. Something that would only serve to further excite him. Now they could go all out. This would be the perfect reunion after the last several months and he was ready.

Just kidding.

Just as quickly as it had seemed like Fumiko was about to be torn apart from from the inside out by something bigger and larger than her frame would easily change into, the features suddenly receded and she was back to normal. The only remaining traces was the line of blood that went from one cheek to the other, which was easily wiped away. After tossing Kid’s bloodied knife to the side to further emphasize her point, Fumiko gave a smile before shrugging.

Disappointed, the Magician slowly reverted back to his original form as well. He couldn’t help but scoff and smile at her for getting one over on him. “That’s a shame... but it’s good to know you have that much control over it now.” Back to the outfit he started in, he stepped closer to the girl. “Fine then, we’ll keep it old school this time.” Shrugging again, she moved back into the kickboxing stance as he spoke, shifting her weight to her left foot before sending out a right kick towards his hip. Now that he knew what he was up against, striking-wise, he was ready. Sliding himself into an elven defensive form learned by Master Asura, the Magician caught the leg, taking a quick step to make distance and knock Fumi’s foot towards the ground with his palm. “That probably would have hurt if you hit me.” The boy taunted. Relatively confident in his ability to read each move she’d come with next he narrowed his eyes, smirking. “...Can you hit me like that?”

Fumiko decided to switch it up a bit after the deflection of her earlier kick, but only enough by sending out a kick with her left leg, which he would again backstep. She then proceeded to send out a few punches after closing back in. Each time she took a step, Kid had one to follow it, deflecting each strike with his palms and essentially holding things at a stalemate so long as he never backed into a wall. “Readin’ ya like a book, little girl. Better not give me an opening, eh?”

Really? Little girl?” Continuing to deflect the strikes, he let out a haughty chuckle. “Would you prefer Noseless Catgirl?

Barking out a laugh at his words, particularly due to them both knowing of her distaste for being referred to as a “cat girl”, and stepped back from her pursuit of “easily readable” attacks on the other. Seeing that attacks from the old days didn't hold as much leverage, Fumiko decided it was time to pull out something that wasn't as easy to read, as Kid so lovingly put it. She went in with a kick, but this time, when the Magician deflected it, her body immediately recoiled, using his force to turn herself around and follow up with another kick, which was yet again avoided due to Kid stepping away. This time, however, she kept her forward momentum as her movements flowed into a sharp, fast horizontal chop, on his dodge, she moved with even greater inertia, rolling into a one-handed cartwheel that gave the impression of a low strike, which he’d move to avoid, but in fact was a high kick from the cartwheel position.

“Wha—” the feint was in fact successful as Fumi’s heel slammed right into Kid’s collarbone, and before he could even adjust properly, she was already connecting another attack.

Shifting between her hands while spinning herself, legs spread, and sending a flurry of kicks into Kid’s face in passing. After a good round of connecting kicks Fumiko then proceeded to tuck her legs inwards toward herself, continuing the rotation, and shooting them outwards into Kid’s gut in passing. She kept an eye out for the moment he hunched forward, and wrapped her legs around his neck once he did. Twisting, pulling and releasing, the Magician was thrown into performing a sudden somersault, landing on his back with a loud thud. Tipping her body back on her feet once they were freed, walking over to the sprawled out brunette, and sending out a harsh kick just under his ribcage to roll him over. With his back now to her, Fumiko moved to the ground and brought her right arm around his neck, using her left hand to press against his head to lock him into a chokehold.

“Agh—The fuck is this goddamn Capoeira Lucha Libre bullshit?!The Magician exclaimed, surprised yet again to see the fruits of Fumi’s training. It was time to think. If he was stuck in that position for too long, then the chokehold would cut off blood flow to the brain… at best he’d only have a few seconds, considering the girl’s strength. That’s all he needed. Quickly, he gripped his hand into the sides of his opponent’s ears, feeling himself fading away. As soon as control of his arms was lost, due to the lack of blood to the brain, two, noticeable pops came from both of Fumi’s ears. An attack which caused both her ears to suddenly lose all but a buzzing sound, however a few second and this also became muted. Leaving the half-breed completely deafened. Muttering under her breath a soft but sharp “shit” as she loosened her grip, focus distracted by the excruciating pain. As her grip loosened, Kid quickly starting to regain his consciousness, he immediately clawed into the girl’s eyes, digging into the eye sockets forcefully. To no avail Fumiko’s own hands came up to fumble in a desperate attempt at stopping the Magician’s, only getting in a few scratches at best.

“Every time you lose a sense, it makes the others stronger. You already can’t smell, so when we get rid of your sight and hearing…” A flick of his wrist revealed yet another of Rena’s daggers, which he would immediately plunge behind him, towards her face, spiking it through the hybrid’s cheek and piercing across to the other to forcefully free himself. “All that leaves you with is taste and touch.

The sight presented from the bloodied girl was nothing short from grotesque, with her pale skin making the injuries look far worse than they actually were. Actually, that’s false. The current predicament brought far more pain than the earlier injuries that had been hidden, and these new injuries were going to take much more energy to heal, especially in the case of rushing the process. The sound of wet tearing could be heard as she impatiently pulled the knife out.

Great.” Fumiko growled in response, more to herself than to anything Kid might’ve said.

Twirling the knife in hand until her fingers coiled around the handle, Fumiko then slid her feet forward across the ground, the act giving her some bearings on the surrounding area but also dirtying her feet from the mess of blood. A wet slap slap could be heard as she moved, focusing on keeping her distance and speeding up the regenerative process towards her injuries. With all her energy being focused, it didn’t take longer than a minute or so before the darkness started to gather color and shapes around the edges. Fumiko shifted forward in preparation to attack once full sight and sound had returned.

“Hold on now--I think we’ve done enough.” The Magician stated, standing calmly away from her, but giving one arm more favor. She really would have broken it, he bet. “Any more of this and you’ll probably start getting hungry, right?” It was a fact that Fumiko’s specific brand of regeneration burned through one’s metabolism, which was a little unnecessary to be caused by a fun little spar, in his opinion. Turning to Rena, he spoke to her with a condescending tone. “You catch all that, Sugar-tits? If you’re lucky, then maybe one dayyou’ll be able to--” The young man broke into an obnoxious laugh before walking over to Fumi, placing a hand on the hybrid’s shoulder. “Thanks for the help. You know...she’s probably gonna die, but the hell else is there to do anyway, right? I swear if she wasn’t paying attention though.” Again to the blue haired Siren, there were demands to be made as several more knives--her knives, dropped from his sleeves. “First of all, stupid, don’t leave your weapons laying around. Anyway, tell me what all you got from that fight so we can get started.”

= Speaking
✦ = 'Thinking'
Mitzy-nyan
Grovel
Xaven the Raven

High-functioning Sleuth

19,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

Company: Chad
Thoughts: Ooooh~
OOC:

`▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ !
    Alon smiled and eagerly followed Chad. He couldn't say much about the buildings, given his lack of experience with such things but the grounds seemed pretty enough. Well-maintained shrubs were visible underneath the cap of snow. The building Chad led him to, which must be the dorms, filled Alon with a sense of unease. Just because he'd never actually been inside a building before. Still, he followed closely behind his new friend as they went through the doors.

The tree spirit nodded when Chad informed him to be quiet as they passed a group of other students. Of course, such a gesture was only a basic request and left Alon wondering if it was out of common courteous or if the group was dangerous in some way. The question remained unasked when they came to a stop in front of a door labeled '101' which Alon could only assume was where he would be staying. "Am Oi?" he asked, when Chad commented that he was lucky to have a room on the first floor. If given the choice, Alon would probably have picked a room higher up. He liked being able to see far away from up high.

Alon grinned when Chad noted that he'd likely have a roommate at some point in the future. "That'd be great! Do yer 'av a roommate already den?" he asked, already wondering what Chad's roommate could be like, despite not even having an answer yet. "T'anks, that's very kind av yer ter offer," Alon said when Chad said he could go to him if he had any questions and he'd try his best to see them answered.

Well, now that that was settled, Alon grabbed the door knob and pushed...then pulled...then twisted and pulled, finally succeeding in getting the door to his dorm room opened. As far as rooms went (for those in the know) it was relatively bare bones. Just beds with nightstands, desks with chairs, and a pair of dressers. Simple stuff that had no personality. "So dis is a dorm room den..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cor_Magna

Rich Wife

User Image

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
                                                      ☾Where am I?: | ☾Who are you?: No one | ☾What am I wearing?: Mom's closet | ☾What am I thinking?: I hate everyone and everything.. ❞ | ☾OOC:s**t ******** GOES DOWN. Also, sorry for the long post!!!!! D;

= Talking
                                                      = 'Thinking'

Isabella entered the forest clutching her materials. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing up. The mage was unsure if the cleansing would work this time, because it has been too long since she last did it. Once she was deep enough, Isabella let out a long and heated breath to clear and dry the snowy area around her, without harming any of the trees. She sat down, and drew a circle around her with her chalk, before splitting it into quarters and writing a set of three symbols in each quarter of the circle. All twelve in total completely different. Isabella stood back up with her chalk, and drew a large symbol on the tree in front of her. To finish, Isabella propped up the book at the base of the tree and read out the instructions and incantations.

"Nyke brōzagon bē se rojanako hen Izula Orrijulas. (I call upon the assistance of the Four Originals.)
                                                      Se qeldlie eyrros sȳndror brōzas ñuha brōzi. (The golden eyed darkness calls my name.)
                                                      Nyke tepagon naejot ao ñuha ānogar naejot prove ñuha pazavorve, (I give to you my blood to prove my loyalty.)"

Isabella opened her right hand, a silver dagger appearing. The pearl haired girl shut her eyes as she opened her left hand and dragged the blade across her palm. She winced and bit her lip as she felt the blood leave her fresh wound. The halfling pressed down on her veins to squeeze out her blood, moving her hand so that the blood would drip in a spiral pattern on the chalk symbols on the forest floor. She then opened her blood covered palm and smeared her hand on the symbol on the tree. The tree immediately absorbed the blood and the the symbol began to glow a dark purple. The bark cracked, beginning to cave in until there was a medium sized hole in the tree, glowing gold now. The ritual was working.
                                                      "Nyke tepagon naejot ao ñuha ajara hae iā ija, iā verrajat plesos naejot urnēptre ao, ro rōvēgrie ionos, ñuha jorrāelagon naejot everajas ñuha demonos. (I give to you my body as a host, a desperate plea to show you, oh great ones, my need to expel my demons.)
                                                      The young mage held the dagger in both hands again, her hands shaking. This ritual was far more barbaric than those she has done before, but because she waited too long, this was the only way that she could (temporarily) banish Allebasi. Isabella held the dagger above her stomach, her eyes tearing up before she plunged the dagger an inch and a half deep into her stomach. She gasped as she felt the cold blade enter, and winced loudly as she pulled it out. Blood began to spill from her stomach as she dropped to her knees.
                                                      "Se sȳndror brōzas, se nyke resist. Eman proven ñuha pazavorve se skoros nyke desire. Se sir nyke jiōragon nykēla naejot ao. (The darkness calls, and I resist. I have proven my loyalty and what I desire. And now I offer myself to you.)

The fair skinned woman felt the ground slightly shake beneath her before four wispy figures of light appeared at each quarter of the circle she drew on the forest floor. The Originals accepted her offer. She faintly smiled before feeling their cold wispy hands each reach to her, touching her shoulder and her head as they dove into her body. Isabella felt cold and the bleeding from her stomach stopped. The area around Isabella was so silent that a pin could drop to the floor, and it would echo throughout the forest. This continued for a matter of seconds until her stomach glowed an angelic white, and then gold. A blinding beam of light was expelled from her wound and into the hole in the tree. The Originals were expelling Allebasi into a prison where the most blood thirsty Golden Eyes belonged. The mage shut her eyes and covered her ears, not wanting to hear Allebasi's angry blood-curdling scream. Allebasi's soul was sucked into the hole, which very quickly closed up afterwards. The area was dark and quiet again. Isabella, drained, propped herself up on her knees and silently watched as the Originals left her body in their light wispy forms, passing through the air like smoke. "Ao gōntan sȳrī, byka mēre. Umbagon kostōba. (You did well, little one. Stay strong.)" One of the Originals whispered to her as they disappeared into the winter air. Isabella fell on her back tiredly, drifting in and out of consciousness. For a split second, she swore that the tree cracked and that a small wisp of bright gold smoke escaped, but once she looked more clearly, the tree remained untouched and clean. The chalk beneath her also disintegrated into the ground, and her blood was gone too. The wounds healed quickly, but painful scars took their place instead, accompanied by dried blood.

"I'm..So tired. I must rest before my date. It would be hard to explain..Any of this, really.." The snow white haired woman forced herself off of the ground and shakily walked to the entrance of the forest. The general population outside looked busy with whatever they were doing, and undisturbed. As if everything Isabella just did was known to Isabella and Isabella only. She smiled to herself thinking this, and was slowly and weakly on her way back to her dorm. Which was officially deemed to be a perilous and tiring journey to the girl. This day was not at all going the way she had expected. "I will sleep in the hallway if I have to..." She tiredly mumbled to herself as she made her way.

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
      User Image

I KNOW I CAN BE CRUELXXXI KNOW I CAN BE CRUELXXXI KNOW I CAN BE CRUELXXXI KNOW I CAN BE CRUEL
      I say a LOT of things I don't MEAN || And I'm not always in the MOOD
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

XXXXXXXTO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBUT I COME CLOSEXXXXXXXX
      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

LOVE MEXXLOVE MEXXLOVE MEXXOR LEAVE ME
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elise closed the door, cheeks blue-brushed in slight as the corners of her lips turned up smugly; how could it be so easy to pull all the right strings? Perhaps it was partially the clandestine domino effect of events fitting her needs so perfectly. Who knew the Russian’s little ex would suddenly show back up after having been turned into the pinkest pink cushion--right in the midst of the delicious triste she had instigated. And really, Sebastian had made it too easy, been far too eager to pass along. The ravenette had already been making so many wicked little plans for the boy’s usefulness to her. Satisfy some of her baser, unattended urges on top of getting back at that horned she-b***h who had the sharpest little two-face edge when it came to her supposed ‘friends’? Such a shame Lil didn’t notice petty is such a great color on me; might’ve thought better of ticking me off… But c’est la vie. Elise would make the demoness regret it. Even if it was only these petty little things like boys and her toys. Because honestly, that was all Sebastian had been to Lilith. It was all too evident, and maybe the cold-skinned girl had found just the smallest modicum of pity for the guy after feeling that need and loneliness in his touch.

Elise still planned on doing basically the same thing to him, truthfully. He was big, but he seemed pretty dumb compared to the level of intellectual acuity she sought in a partner. She doubted she would be able to easily make him writhe and squirm like that little poof, Zane, or sweet angel-faced Baekim. It wouldn’t stop her from trying but she was rather sure the results would be...well, disappointing at best. Whatever. She’d twist him for every drop of entertainment and pleasure she could and be done with it when that day came. For now, she had a date with the human equivalent of a nuclear bomb and was far past due on that. I better prepare my knees for the groveling now. Lys is gonna be so miffed that I pissed off for this long. Things had just gotten busy and she’d been all over the place keeping out of those a*****e face-break students’ sight as much as possible. Wasn’t an issue now with her power upgrade, though. Hopefully that would help smooth over any lumps between the two of them. As she made her way down the hall, she noticed the chalky finger and handprints however, and were they not in some very…incriminating locations she’d just pat away what she could before ignoring it. But handprints like these would raise questions she didn't want being asked. Yet.

So the ravenette turned around and headed back towards the dorms, only slightly putoff at having y backtrack. At least my clothes aren't ruined; chalk stains are the nicest things anybody here has done to my clothes, Christ. And truthfully if it happened while getting her kicks, there were worst ways to lose a shirt--literally. In both respects. Elise stifled a small giggle, fingertips pressed against the smudges of her lipstick as she thought of all the wicked things she’d love to do with a decent number of the male student body here. Blue tinged her cheeks as she cleared her throat and tried to clear her mind. God, was it ever in the gutter today! It was a touch out of the ordinary for her--at least, to have it be so severely. The crisp chill of the winter air helped dislodge her mind enough for her to make it to the dorms and slip inside without any more odd noises forcing themselves out of her. Hopefully Sebastian hadn't noticed any of her odder ones slip out when they'd been having they fun. If he did, he didn't mind or hadn't cared at least.

Elise made her way out the door and down the steps, the chilly air nipping at her thick skin but not being able to sink its teeth very deep. The cold was just another thing the girl lived with; it was, just as darkness, a part of her in slight. The wind blew gently and tousled her bangs as she tucked them behind her ear and didn’t pay the numerous faces much mind as she passed by. She reached the dorm entrance within moments, the hallways mostly empty. At this hour, it was likely most students were having a bite to eat or out enjoying the snow or something. Elise started to make her way towards her room when an uneven set of footsteps catches her attention a moment after the salty scent of copper; blood. That’s never a good sign. The girl frowns, her movements stiffening a bit as she searched for the source of the disturbing sensory stilumli. It doesn’t take long before a fair-haired girl turned the corner, hands shaking. Her skin looks like ivory that’s been blanched, and Elise had a feeling she wasn’t usually that white.

Red stains her legs, starting from her stomach. There’s ruby fingerprints on her cheeks and hair and her hand is covered. Usually a person walking around covered in blood meant they were dangerous; but it was easy to tell what the girl was about from her barely-conscious expression. Lunatics didn’t shake and stumble around while bloody; they were the most calm and satisfied that way. Elise knew all too well that fact. Pursing her lips, she wondered if it would be possible to just ignore the girl and let her be on her way. But as she watched the unsteady feet nearly give way, an instinct deep down clicked on and she rushed over in time to keep the girl from falling onto her hands and knees. Cold fingers closed around delicate wrists, crystalline eyes reflected back at each other. Were the girl not covered in red, Elise would have nearly mistaken her for possibly being an Inkchild, her skin was now so pale and her temperature rather cold. ”Whoa, hey! Careful there…” The girl didn’t respond to her words, her eyes not even moving in acknowledgement for several seconds. Cautiously, Elise touched the girl’s energy, in hopes to figure out if this was medical or magical. There was almost nothing left; she could sense how much power the girl normally held, but what remained was pathetic in comparison.

She pulled the girl’s shirt up over the tear in the fabric, only to see dried blood but no wound. Sighing, the Inkchild cupped her hands around the cherubic face and tried to get her to focus. ”Listen, you’re very weak right now. I don’t know what happened, but I’m assuming you’re a witch or something. And I figure that means you have things to deal with this in your dorm--tell me which it is. The room number.” Not one for pity parties and lending a hand, Elise was already regretting this endeavor as the girl’s gaze moved slowly to meet hers. ”What? ...Oh, my dorm room. Uh,” Her reply was so slow, in the way that made you wonder if the person had taken a nasty bump to the noggin sometime in the recent past. But as she spoke the numbers, Elise pulled the girl’s arm over her shoulder and moved carefully but quickly enough towards the girl’s dorm. Rather than fiddle with the knob, she took a deep breath and quickly phased with the girl through the door. It was slightly dizzying briefly before she moved the girl to the closest bed.

It was unclear if it was hers or her roommates, but at that moment Elise didn’t really care. If they wanted to complain later, she would be more than happy to take complaints the same way she normally did; sharply at best, vengefully at worst. Going to the bathroom, the Inkchild found a clean washcloth and wetted it so she could wipe the blood from the girl as best she could. And with luck the cold water would help snap the girl out of her stupor. Of course, there was a pretty good suspicion something else that Elise could do would also do the trick. Carefully, she started to let loose a bit of her energy to the girl, careful not to unleash too much and possibly do something unwise or unpleasant. Curiosity was eating away as she wondered what the hell kind of trouble the girl had gotten into. And why...But for the moment being, she’d have to just sit and stew on it until the girl came to.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      XIf there's one thing that's true || It's what I say not what I do

XXXXXXXXXXXI SAY TOO MUCH, THAT'S TRUEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      XXXXXXXXXXXXSO JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I DOXXXXXXX

xxxxxAnd I feel itxxx{running}[xxthrough myx//v e i n s . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .And I need that xfirexxjust to know that I'm xawake |

XLOVE DON'T DIEXXXLOVE DON'T DIEXXXLOVE DON'T DIEXXXLOVE DON'T DIE

User Image

My apparel: It was easy to throw on.
            Thoughts: Today has already been eventful, Christ...

XXXXXXXOOC
    ~

AsuraDeimos

Obnoxious Panda"[/quote

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

As they approached the Training Grounds, Lysandra assured Tharros he wouldn't have to worry about the snow or students getting in the way. Perhaps she knew a spot where they wouldn't have to worry about all that? Well not exactly since when they got to the location, it had a perfect layer of snow upon it. Before he could make a suggestion, his sparring partner advised him to back away. The demon started to back up and had to keep doing so until she gave the okay. Just what did she have planned? Well that little question answered itself a few seconds later. A large explosion was sent away from Lysandra, melting the snow instantly and burning the grass beneath it. Luckily the air was just unusually hot by the time it reached him but.. 'What did I just sign up for..? This fight was going to be a lot more difficult than he first thought it would be. Sure she mentioned her powers but seeing them was an entirely different story!

Lysandra began to stretch and prepare herself so Tharros began to ready himself as well. His shadow rose to begin covering his body to form armor to better protect himself. The shadows hardened and appeared to be smooth like steel, save for some of the rougher details. Thanks to all his training, he was able to have it form up to his neck but still couldn't risk it approaching his face and head. If that were to happened, he'd be allowing himself to lose control much like what happened to Nix in the tournament. It was a good thing he began this when Lysandra was stretching because this took more than a mere three seconds. Even if Tharros was going to doubt her heads up was nothing more than an exaggeration, where was no time to do that. Before he knew it, the girl cleverly used her own explosions to propel herself at him with breakneck speed. Not only did it amplify her speed but her strength as well. The demon greatly underestimated her strength since deep cracks spread from the point of impact and that wasn't the end of thing either. Lysandra grabbed his arm and violently threw him over her shoulder, once again using her abilities to make it much more efficient.

By the grace of whoever was looking over him and chance, Tharros was able to turn mid flight and roughly land on his feet. The emerald eyed man quickly drew his twin blades, holding them so that they ran along side his arms. There was no time, or energy, to waste on forming a shield since she would probably obliterate it as well. Maybe her explosions had some sort of 'light' effect to them? Or she was just that scarily strong when using a boost. Lysandra rushed him once again but at least he had a better grip on what to expect somewhat this time around. Though her assault had him mainly on the defensive, using his blades as make shift shields against her flurry of jabs. He had to narrow avoid the surprise kicks, some of them landing a hit here and there but didn't have the explosive impact as the first strike; which he was thankful for. Though he spoke a bit too soon on that when she ended the assault with a exploding kick coming straight down at him. The man was blown back from the final strike but remained standing, much to his relief.

Tharros did spot the openings but did not act upon them, he was trying to gather as much information as he could. "She's fast, faster than me anyway right now. If I keep this up, she'll blow off my armor and do a lot of damage. If I want to make this even then I have to..' There was only thing left to do and it might make Lysandra a little angry. It was an ability he didn't disclose to her but she was going to learn it now right? The teen put his weapons away and let out a quick, loud whistle. His shadow shifted and a pitch black wolf leaped into the air and stretched out into a blanket of darkness to cover its master. The demon's body seemed to shrink somewhat and change in the dark form before it dissipated to show he had undergone a transformation. Tharros was now a large wolf, wearing armor across his back and down his legs. He was much faster in this form but wasn't sure if it would be enough to match Lysandra just yet. "Here I come, Miss Lysandra!"

The wolf rushed towards his opponent and jumped high into the air. Instead of lunging down at her, he did a flip and as he did so, shadows stretched out from the tail and left in the form of several throwing knives to rain down upon her. If she managed to avoid that, which was likely, then once Tharros landed on the ground he would keep up the offensive. This was a gamble but he wanted to keep Lysandra on her feet like she did with him. So he rushed at her as fast as his paws would allow and lunged at her, teeth ready to bite into her. If she used her arm to shield herself, that would be bitten down upon and if she wasn't able to move in time then her shoulder was the target he set his sights on..

Where: Training Grounds
Who: Lysandra
Condition:
Wearing: X
Out of Class: geebuz.. Made you wait a MONTH. So feel free to knock Tharros on his a** or something to make him give up. XD; Least I can do.

Oxii Clean

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
Fawn Ashford
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

She could hear the chatter of people, of students, just beyond that last line of trees. She was nearly there! She just needed to go a little. Bit. Further! "Hnng!" Fawn heaved at her suitcase, the wheels of which were having some trouble rolling through the snow. The fluffy, frozen, nuisance of a seasonal phenomenon was one of her least favorite things already and this was just cementing that fact more and more with every struggling pull she gave. "Oh come on!" With a frustrated yell she plopped herself down on her bottom, the wet coldness quickly beginning to seep through her skirt and leggings. "Aaagh! It's not even like I packed all that much! Just a few dresses and coats and shoes and my jewelry and a couple summer outfits and..." She paused and sighed. Maybe all of those things together did in fact result in a rather weighty suitcase. She gave the massive, overstuffed, monstrosity of a luggage bag a sullen look before climbing back to her feet, brushing the ice from her skirt, then tugging her nice, fluffy jacket more snugly around her. Holy Mother but she hated winter...

The trip up the mountain had been hard enough with her bag, but she sure as sugar wasn't leaving her stuff behind! Perhaps if she'd called ahead to let someone know she was coming... But she'd been so excited to be going to a school!! She'd finally gotten permission from the elders and even the fact that it was winter wasn't going to keep her from going right away! But now she was cold, wet, tired, and hungry and she was almost there! She grabbed onto the handle and growled as she started to pull again. She made it a few more inches before her shaking fingers lost their grip and sent her tumbling backwards with a yelp.

"Aah! That's it!" She yelled, electricity crackling at her fingers and along the ends of her hair. "I'm supposed to be learning here anyway, right? May as well start now!" She lightly stomped back over to her luggage and grabbed hold of it. Admittedly, the wind was something she had a slight bit more control over than the other things she was supposed to be able to do, but it was still a bit unwieldy at times and she'd only ever tried lifting herself with it. A heavy suitcase might just be impossible. She was so frustrated at this point, however, that she was willing to try anything!

'Ok, breath in, breath out... Calm, just like the elders said. Envision what you want and-...'
She grabbed onto her suitcase and summoned the wind. It would take a LOT of wind to lift such a heavy suitcase, right? Suddenly, a mighty gust tore through the trees. She was easily forced off her feet given her almost nonexistent weight. She screamed as she immediately lost her grip on her suitcase and she alone was born to the sky. Gusts pushed her this way and that as she panicked and tried to right herself. "Aaahh! No no no! This way! No- Aah! Okokok Just- I have to--- Noooo!!" She tumbled and flipped and twirled and her stomach was starting to complain. As a last resort she just decided to stop the wind altogether, surely she could just catch herself on a branch or something, right? ...Wrong. Once gravity began to tug at her and her heavy winter clothing again she saw that she was actually high above the school's courtyard. She screamed again as she began to plummet, Students began to come into her view. Desperately, she yelled down at them, praying to Mother Nature that at least one person would hear her and be able to do something. "Catch me! Catch me catch me PLEASE CATCH ME!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Where?: Falling into the courtyard... Oh Mother!
Who?: I don't know any of those people down there but please!
Thoughts?: Catch me!!
Oh! You want to know what I'm wearing?

Kawaii Butthole69
FlavouredCackle
The Devils Alibi

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image
Y o u xxxx o p e n xxxx u p xxxx t h e xxxx d o o r xxxx w i t hxxxx y o u r xxxx n e g a t i v e xxxx a u r a

xxxxxxxxxxxx Y o u xxxx s a y xxxx t h e xxxx f u t u r e ' s xxxx m u r k y xxxx i n d e e d xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A n d xxxx i ' m xxxx s i c k xxxx o f xxxx h e a r i n g xxxx y o u xxxx g r i p e xxxx

█████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████
_____________Your Dean... Mr. Knife

Back in his office, Knife could be seen preparing a few things. He had a message to send to each of the staff members that was of the utmost importance. The man himself was clearly focused on something big, as was obvious. A wave of his hand and his PA system would appear before him, to which he had this to announce:

"Good afternoon, students! Now that the tournament is over and cleaned up, we have an annual celebration to have, the Taiustus Fair! This evening, portals will be prepared outside of each major building as well as several inside of the dorm rooms It is as it sounds...and while attendance isn't mandatory, I'm sure you and your friends could have a fun time there! Of course, there is something else as well. As I know some of the students will want to be vendors or have an event, I will be opening the Mall of Everything today!" The moment that was said, the large building once again rose from under the fountain. The ground didn't even split this time, it simply rose up , taking everything standing in the area with it...even the fountain, but hey, there were elevators in the Mall of Everything! "We will have our own vendors and events as well! Each of them, a Taiustus alumni joining along with us for the duration of the evening. I implore you to have as much fun as you can, because..."

'Good. Now here comes the hard part...' He though to himself, pausing for a moment, then growing more serious when he once again spoke. "I have to excuse myself from the campus tonight, you very well could attempt to escape. Somehow managing to evade the Balmung unit. More importantly, however, the barrier around the school will be gone and we simply do now how the power to maintain one of such magnitude currently. In each of your rooms you will find a blue bottle of liquid. It is an Elixir and drinking it will fully restore your energy and heal your wounds. Drinking too much will have no extra effects, truly only a sip is required." Knife had been getting the same bad feeling as some of the other staff, though he knew exactly what it was, considering where he planned to go. He would need to bring some staff with him as well for it...of course, the letters they received explained the situation in full, it was no simple matter. "Why would I leave those, you may wonder? Simply because I worry for my students when I can't monitor them." His tone very faintly hinted at there being something more to his announcement, but this was not the time. "Thank you all and have a fantastic evening."

Where am I: My office, preparing
With whom: Nobody yet
And what could I be thinking: I don't like this game the humans are playing...but I must play it.
Oh! OC!:
And if you stay negative and if you never ever change then the tiniest spark of your life will fizzle out

AsuraDeimos

Mitzy-nyan

Kiba-j

Yokoalchemist

FlavouredCackle

Rockman_V

Oxii Clean

The Retarded Dove

Obnoxious Panda

Solana Shadow Plauge

Cor_Magna

Xaven the Raven

TimeKeys

Little Miss Opinionated

The Devils Alibi

Kitsu Maxwell

Frog_The_Bandit

Obsessive Cultist

User Image
User Image

❛❛ IF YOU MESS WITH ME THEN YOU WILL MEET YOUR END

The demon flew just as far as he kicked his opponent and ended up hitting one of the many trees on the opposite side of training ground. Upon impact a cloud of dust was created which covered him. As the dust settled the demon could be seen standing up on his own feet again giving her his sinister grin. He twisted his head until a loud crack could be heard before turning his head back to its natural position. ”This girl is tougher than I though. Her shields are going to be a pain in the a** to deal with.”

It was then he noticed that she had little critters on her side. A dog sized scorpion stood by her side on the other side of the training grounds. He thought that the fight was going to be tougher until the scorpion back away from her. The next thing he knew the girl was giving him a lecture of how weak he was. The demon was now getting a little ticked off at the girl as she got into a fighting stance.

The demon lounged forward as he began his barrage of kicks and punches again on her shield. Eventually the shield would fall again and was about to hit her but instead of giving her a punch his hand opened up and a spike made of bone protruded from the palm of his hand. Before the attack could land an announcement could be heard over the intercom. The demon stopped just inches from her as a familiar voice could be heard. It was none other than the devilish Mr. Knife. It seems like he was already on the move with another plan in mind. The announcement said that there will be a fair on campus soon and that the mall would open. The strangest thing that he had ever heard was that the he would be leaving for Tai for a while. What was the den up to? There is no way that he would just go and leave Tai for no reason.

When the announcement ended all that could be heard is silence over the training field. Instead of continuing with the training match the demon pulled back slowly from her. Once he was still the demon reached up towards his face and pulled off his mask as a cloud of steam formed. ”I’m sorry but we will have to postpone this match for another day. You must get ready for tonight, something terrible is going to happen at the carnival tonight.” The demon than connected his mask to his belt as he waited for the girl to respond to him.

TimeKeys

Shirtless Shapeshifter

8,825 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ouglas reene
I see more than you know.________________________________________________________________
.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.

A sleek, black sedan steadily made its way down the road; its destination: Taiustus. Inside was a driver, and two passengers. The driver was a twenty-something year old man with neatly trimmed blonde hair who wore very official attire, the type you’d expect a government agent to wear. Which was appropriate considering he was a government agent. The passengers were a thirty-something year old looking woman with black hair and a female equivalent of the driver’s apparel, and a young man in casual clothes with a silver, metal helmet with strands of light brown hair poking out from underneath it. The young man was leaning against the left car door’s armrest, staring out into the snowy landscape laid out next to the road. The woman was reading something from the tablet in her hands to the young man, but he wasn’t listening. “- a lot of strings to get you here, Douglas.” she said sounding more directly, “I’d appreciate it if you at least listened to me when I read the school’s guidelines.” The young man, who she had addressed as Douglas snapped out of his trance to look toward the woman and started moving his hands in a few gestures. "I’m listening." Douglas signed. “Like hell you were listening.” the muttered under her breath before continuing where she left off.

After a few more moments of rule reading, the car began to slow down before coming to complete stop. The driver began getting without a word and walked a bit before stopping in front of Douglas’s door and unlocking the door for him. He got out, making sure his helmet wouldn’t catch the top of the car door’s frame. Once out, he dusted his lap and gave small nod in thanks to the driver. He looked toward the other side of the car to see that the woman had already made her way out of the car. “Well, this looks like the place.” she said, facing toward a large, walled complex with six large buildings. “Jamison, are you sure we’re in the right place? I remember reading that they only had five buildings on their campus.” the woman asked the driver before looking down at her tablet. “Certain, ma’am. Maybe they had a new building built since then?” Jamison responded. Douglas didn’t let this turn of events stop him, and began making his way for the front gates. If this wasn’t the place they were looking for, then they’d be quick to turn him away. Even still he was genuinely curious about this place, for some reason he couldn’t see past the walls. Chances were it could have been an organization that specialized in the extraordinary, similar to the one that had brought him here. The snow crunched under Douglas’s boots as he made his way toward the walled complex.

As Douglas drew closer to the complex, he could now see just how tall the walls are. The large stone walls towered over him, it was almost intimidating. 'You’d have to be a fool to try and climb these.' the young man thought as he continued to stare at them. The sound of snow crunching behind him plainly gave away the approach of what was likely the woman escorting him. A glance in the source’s direction revealed that he was correct in this assumption. He turned to face her as she caught up to him and signed, "I can’t see through these walls. If what you told me about the Taiustus was true, then this is the place." She fixed herself as she stopped next to Douglas. He got a feeling that she regretted her choice of clothes. Thankfully he was used to the cold, even enjoyed it, but he knew she was neither used to it nor enjoyed it. “S-Seems like it.” the woman answered him, trying to hide her chattering teeth. ”I’ll try the gate." he told her as he started for the aforementioned gates. The gates weren’t as tall as the wall, but they were still significantly taller than the young man. He pressed his hand against them, the surface feeling cold against his hand. If by command, the gates opened before him. 'I’m stronger than I thought.’ he joked with himself. Douglas began making his way in, beckoning for his “companion” to follow.

The campus grounds were absolutely buzzing with activity, with youths of various shapes and sizes going about their own business. He could even hear some screaming in the distant, but Douglas didn’t let it phase him. As people started noticing the two new arrivals, he could got the feeling people were staring at his eyes specifically. Not wanting to disturb the on-lookers any further by piling his sign language on top of it, he reached out to the woman’s mind ≈Do you know where we’re going, Agent Clementine?≈ The woman shivered, more likely due to his psychic intrusion than the cold this time. ≈Mister Greene, I’ve told you time and time again to give more of a warning before you speak to me telepathically.≈ he felt her mentally sigh before she continued, ≈We’re headed to the Dean’s office. I have some papers to give him, and there’s a chance he might have some things to discuss with you himself.≈ ≈Then you should take the lead.≈ he replied to Agent Clementine as he stopped to let her take said lead. Douglas didn’t need any enhanced vision to know that she was staring daggers at him.

Agent Clementine continued to lead them toward the Dean’s office, going down various lefts and rights that felt physically impossible for the building they were in. Then again, Douglas was used to this sort of thing. To keep his mind occupied, he review what he saw while he was in the courtyard. If the walls didn’t make it clear, the students of the courtyard made it plenty obvious that this was Taiustus. If this place was everything it claimed to be, then he’d more than happy to stay here. After all, anything was an improvement over his previous living arrangements. Agent Clementine finally came to a stop in front of a very plain door with an equally plain placard with “Dean’s Office” etched into to it. Douglas could hear some activity from inside the room, but once again couldn’t see past the door. The woman swallowed some air, and let out a low breath before knocking assertively on the door three times, “Mr. Knife, this is Agent Clementine. I’m here with Douglas Greene, the young man we discussed over the phone.” While her declaration was plenty serious, it also sounded somewhat shaky in places. Was she that nervous? Douglas attempted to recall a time when she sounded as nervous as she was now, but nothing came to mind. He gave a small review of what he had experienced so far here and thought, 'This Mr. Knife person… he really must be something.'

Location: The Dean’s Office Mood: Contemplative Presences: Agent Clementine & Mr. Knife(?) Out of My Mind: The Frog God has returned.

.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.
________________________________________________________________I know more than you think.

High-functioning Sleuth

19,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

☽ Location: PE Building
☪ People: Elly, Setsuna
☽ Thoughts: We could get out of here...
☪ Attire:
☽ ᏫᏫ☪ :

User Image
Vincent gave Elly a sad smile as she cleared her throat, dried her eyes, and pulled away, leaving her arm hooked through his. "We don't have to see anybody else if you're not up for it," he said, although as the redhead started leading them out (through a different hall than what they had come in through, he noticed). All too soon, they were back outside in the snow, crossing the courtyard and heading towards the dorms. The silence that filled the gap between them was unusual as they walked, settling itself on Vincent's shoulders.

It wasn't until they were inside the dorms and passing by one of the rooms that Elly paused and asked if he remembered a former circus member that Kid had introduced them to. "Yeah, I remember Gia," he answered. Although, she might not remember him all that much. It was his fault for lurking and not talking a whole lot. He frowned slightly while Elly knocked on the door; he really should get around to working on the whole not having conversations thing. The response Elly got from her knocking was very much not Gia. It was difficult to hear as she knocked again just as a small, but clearly male voice shouted that nobody was there and to go away.

Before Vincent could ask if Elly had heard the small voice, she pushed the door open and stepped across the threshold. What had to be the smallest individual Vincent had ever seen stood on the bed, informing Elly that, no, Gia wasn't here. She'd simply vanished one day, although there was speculation that she transferred out. Vincent frowned. "People can't just transfer out of here," he pointed out. As far as he was aware, Gia was a sweet person, and not about getting into conflicts with anybody. It didn't seem like Knife to make an example out of her and people just didn't vanish into thin air.

Before anybody had a chance to say anything else on the matter, the PA system crackled to life, Knife announcing a post-torunament celebration, the Taiustus Fair. It sounded like a trap, honestly, the portals Knife mentioned would be appearing outside every major building and inside some of the dorm rooms. But at least the Mall of Everything would be making another appearance. The odd part was when Knife said he wouldn't be on campus tonight. If...if enough people worked together, Vincent was sure they'd be able to avoid the Balmung unit and escape. AND he was actually giving them healing potions. Vincent could already almost taste freedom. And then he looked back to Elly, heart sinking but his resolve was strong. He wasn't going to leave without her and he doubted she'd be interested in leaving, at least for now.
User Image

Little Miss Opinionated

Rockman_V

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out