12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image

"What? You've never seen a ghost embody human flesh before?"
-

"Salvage? Haha, you can have anything but the teeth. I need those for tracking purposes."

"Sweet," she said putting her hands on the helm slowly. For a moment she felt like fortune reader, except her item was the helm instead of a crystal ball. Taking a deeper look at the helm and attempting to wiggle the prongs, she had noticed the emblem. This is a.. She felt like she had come across the same helm before, but nothing came to mind. She looked at the bloody elf for a second, back at the helm, and then closed her eyes. Nothing came to her, but the sharp teeth of the creature, which she carefully picked out and placed one by one on the table. After wiggling the front shortened bowed prongs, she managed to bust it apart with a quick strike from her elbow. A quick sharp whisper swirled around her head for a second; it was like a murmur that made the ends of her hair stand up. She clearly knew the meaning of it as a spirit herself, and crouched down at the helm's level. She knew it wasn't the owner speaking itself, but the afterlife of the owner. With its tone full of slurs and hate, she fluttered her hand before her face and then eyed the helm and whispered, "You lost your chance to do your job, so pass down what you have to those who need it." It was something the old hag taught her when evil spirits had passed. The old witch told her that if the spirit was true, then it would accept the truth and give up. Perhaps not give up entirely due to being an evil spirit, but pass on to a fellow servant. Although she knew that she was not a servant of evil in that sense no longer, she always kept some states in mind to wedge her way through some issues. In a second the whispers passed away from her. The sharpened back side fins and the front bowed prongs fell into her hands and onto the table. Bowing her head, she grabbed the bow, prongs, and helm and tossed it into her bag. She then swiped one of the hatchets and headed into the portal.

As she made it through, she felt the sweet breeze of the forest run through her hair. It was then that she noticed the little brat, with some chick, and a lion.
                                        That's a white lion from Chrace.. I wonder what path it took.. From what she remembered, when she was interning as the witch's apprentice, she had to read a lot of things in literature of other species for magical properties to use as ingredients. Things like the meaning of different vein colours from a one-eyed bat, she had to know like the back of her hand. Till this current day, there were only a few things she remembered. Other tidbits of information was lost in her transfer, and rarely regained when she re-looked at the feature. With that, she had to learn about past and current events among other things as well, which sometimes made history a strong suit for things like that. "Everyone, this is Axton, he is a Chracian War Lion, my Chracian War Lion. He will not harm you. The portal can be disorienting, especially for first time users, if you are nauseous take a moment to gather yourself." Looking at her hands, she started to feel a bit dizzy and took rest by a nearby tree. She knew it wasn't because of the portal; it was because she didn't have the same amount of energy level as she did previously being taken into the school. At this usual time, she would have several animals falling down from exhaustion. Of course she was not used to her current energy level, but thanks to her short breakfast she was capable of pulling herself together. As some of the students gathered around, she pushed herself up from the ground, dusted her hands, and made her way to the center area of scattered students.

A sudden burst of chills ran through her skin as she began to feel as if a tsunami of energy was headed to flood her. She felt as if she was granted the strength and power to rejuvenate her soul for eternity. It was like the feeling of sucking the energy out of an angel's spawn; that high-powered and crisp feeling. She stood there with a smile as the energy wrapped around her like a new skin. Suddenly having this feeling, it had just made her thirst for the class even more than before. With a loud bang, it seemed as if there was a rupture in the surface of the land of the unknown, as it began to bleed darkness into the bright sky. The sky then switched to white in a gradient-like motion, as the moon flicked to a sharp crimson red colour. As the teacher began to speak in Elvish, she was only able to decode common and familiar words. At this point she actually felt thankful that her processing took a while, or at least long enough for her to pick up some words from others as well.
                                        Welcome.. into.. the Tenth Eye of the Abyss. After just the first sentence, she immediately stopped attempting to put any more effort into decoding the ancient language, as hearing about the Tenth Eye of the Abyss was all that she needed. After another shattering sound, the sky began to return to its original state. The ground also jiggled a bit after the moon transformed back to normal. As the teacher continued to speak, she took a moment to look at everyone else. It seemed as if the ritual had made some of the others uncomfortable. A few were on the ground, others looked like they snapped out of a dream, and a few others plainly looked flustered. She crossed her arms after chuckling for a second watching some students gradually get up, and others recompose themselves.Pull it together kiddies.. She wasn't sure if it was because these people never experienced being in a ritual before, or if they were just naturally weak. For her, itt was first time in her second life to actually experience a ritual that didn't take much from her, and actually benefited her. After tossing her hatchet in the air a couple of times and grabbing it by the handle, she made a quick few slashes towards no one in particular. Indeed she felt ready and rejuvenated, and nodded back at the teacher. What's next?

speech
                                        thought

Thoughts: And I'm the exhausted one.. Pathetic.
                                        Attire: OOTD 1.2
                                        Location: That place that I can't put my finger on.
                                        Company: Peeps
                                        OOC: Boop =]

AsuraDeimos

penzai's Compadre

Perfect Snack

User Image
User Image
                                            What? WHAT? WHUUUUUUUT? Did someone just break his momentum? How was it even possible?!

Cue surprised gasps and accusing whispers sfx

Cue rumbling thunder sfx

Mickey furrowed his brows and looked up. He narrowed his eyes and glared his best one at some kind of creature he couldn’t define. “What are you, HAIRY PIG?! What. Are. You?! State purpose! Operative me deplore to you!” The little leprechaun was infuriated now and all he could do was stare the creature down. To his disappointment, it didn’t melt or anything. The beast kept on licking him hardcore and it neared messier than messy. It reminded him of Lord Norton, his pet raccoon who died of salt overdose. His pet had the same nose, long whiskers, and large teeth similar to this Hairy Pig pinning him down… But Lord Norton was orange and had black stripes. Michealangelo squirmed and thrashed under the girth and managed to bite off one of the Hairy Pig’s whisker’s. “Deplore! Deplore! Deplore! I deplore you!”

Mickey licked around his lips, collecting the Hairy Pig’s donation into a mouthful. Then he spat, right back at the Hairy Pig. Nothing out of the ordinary, but a sign of spite nonetheless. “Enforcer Knife Ears! Take your Hairy Pig off of operative me! Please?!” He said, sounding more like a demand than a plea. Of course, that’s Michaelangelo for you.

Soon enough the Hairy Pig had stopped licking and backed away from the leprechaun during the ordeal with the moon and the loud annoying noises. Crazy knife ear people… Pretending to be theatrical.

“ACKKKKKKT… PTOOOO!” He spat again, now a more generous glob of clear mucus. “Uggg… Ugly Hairy Pig… NOT CUTE!” He told the lion, as it simply purred in response.

Then came Gia… she’s one of the scissor sisters right? I can’t remember. Mickey doesn’t too. So, it’s a clean slate for their relationship. The young lady helped him up and replaced his axe. “There we go,” she said. Mickey tilted his head down a little and wore an angry expression with his eyebrows knitted and staring back at her. Warily, he said: “Operative me, not sorry. GO WHERE? You offer being slave-minion? Slave to me? Slave to your redemption? Come, I give you sympathy. Let’s survive together Enforcer Knife Ears’ challenge.” Yes, he offered salvation. If anything, the world must bow down to Mickey’s mercy. If not… then deplore! Deplore! Deplore! Deplore! Deplore!

company CLASS
                                                                location SURVIVAL WITH KNIFE EARS
                                                                ooc IDK WHO TO QUOTE BACK. SO MANY DAMNED INTERACTIONS

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
" 20hz ain't nothing to me... "
                                  User Image

Lucio calmly made his way towards Miguel's classroom. He was by no means in a hurry at all, there wasn't anything in particular that gave him the reason to rush at all. It's not like he even wanted to be here after all. With a nonchalant expression, his florescent green swiftly scanned throughout the hallway. The different frequencies of every single person gave off pulsed through his mind. This place was to crowded, It was all giving him a headache. Every living person's frequency bouncing around his head all at once sure was aggravating, but its something Lucio has learned to cope with. Tuning out the sounds of the world with some EDM blasting through his headphones, maximum volume, just how he liked it. Sometimes, ignoring everything in the world and finding peace in something you enjoy can surely keep you sane, even if its something small. seem like As he approached the classroom, Lucio's stomach slowly began to sink, followed by a drowning wave of depression. With a long drawn out sigh of detest, Lucio stood outside of Miguel's class watching the other students quickly shuffled into to the classroom. Hesitant at first, Lucio scratched the back of his head. 'Hmm... well, I guess I should just get this over with, no use in skipping now...' Although this was his first day at school, school had already began four days ago, and things felt a little out of place since he hadn't come to school since the first day. He had just recently arrived earlier today, and he definitely wasn't looking forward for things to come.

Swallowing his pride, Lucio proceeded into the classroom with his usual placid demeanor. He didn't bother in looking around the classroom at any of the students. He wasn't familiar with anyone at the school, nor was he particularly interested. His inexpressive attitude was natural to situations like this. Just merely being in the presence of something he wasn't favorable of caused him to withdraw. Claiming his seat near the back of the room away from most of the other students, Lucio's headphones began to giving off a particular lustrous green light as the pinging sounds every student's frequency range within the room, some higher the others, some much lower, bounced back and fourth in his mind. Though it was much appealing than the hallway, Lucio's headache still persisted as more and more students continued entering the classroom. Trying to keep his off of the indirect annoyance of the other students, he lay his head down on the desk with his arm cupped around his face in attempts to take a quick nap. Although his music was still booming, it didn't seem to phase him much. He had become accustom to this as he had done so frequently in the past.

As the sounds of the student's commotion slowly faded out, Lucio began to feel himself slip off into a light sleep. Before he could however, a peculiar voice filled the, speaking aloud; "NO ESTA BIEN!" Aggravated, Lucio groaned slightly before peaking one sleepy eye from beneath his arms. A red glowing ball made its way towards the center of the room as a flesh like liquid oozed from its core, pouring across the flooring of the classroom. As liquid formed into a human like form, Lucio arose from the face of his desk slowly with a mesmerized expression. The loud music emitting from his headphones came to an abrupt pause, as response mechanism. He was then able to make out the fleshy substance little by little as the being took the shape of man, and a large one at that. Following behind was some, twisted, bull-centipede... thing. Whatever, it was just weird. The two of them fiercely brawled it out, with the large man gaining the hand, ultimately becoming the victor of the quarrel. "Oh- hola mis estudiantes, I'll be just a moment!" The man spoke before finishing the fiend. Lucio sat with puzzled expression on his face. It was quite clear that this apparently is the class's teacher, or Miguel if you will but, seriously, what the hell was that?

After the battle, and a little over the top posing, Miguel properly introduced himself to the class, giving a few of the students nicknames as he did so. Obviously a few of them had attended his class recently in the past just by the way he addressed them. After going over an overview of the class's expectations, Miguel explained about the nerd corner and the whole training your body thing. 'Geeze, this class sure does live up to its name.' Lucio thought to himself. Miguel was just about as MANLY as they came, minus the ego of course. His frequency was damn sure high enough, and it definitely showed in not only his body, but his attitude. The nerd corner didn't really seem that much of a bad idea. It seemed like the perfect place catch up on some sleep in the mean time. Lucio calmly strolled along towards the nerd corner, followed by nurse Roana, and another student, Setsuna. As tiny as he was, Lucio could have guessed why he chose to separate from the rest of the group. Not that Lucio wasn't physically up to the challenge, it was simply out of laziness on why he chose not participate. Slouching down onto the floor with his back against the wall waiting for the event to occur, Lucio stretched out in a yawn.. And apparently, it did.

A guy with white hair, Sebastian had decided that he was going to actually take it upon himself to physically attack Miguel head on. Worst mistake ever. Miguel set the guy straight though. I mean c'mon is this guy can't be that much of a complete dumb a**, right? "Idiot..." Lucio said quietly to himself passively as he slightly adjusted the left side of his phones. Judging by his movements and speech, this guy was apparently heavily intoxicated, which made matters worse. Not to mention his frequency is all out of wack too. Probably from the alcohol. After Sebastian was dragged away by Murr, Miguel explained the task that the rest of the class had to complete, and just like that the cage had dropped out of nowhere trapping the remaining students inside with several blood thirsty wolves. 'Hmm... well I guess hes serious about this eh...' Lucio thought as the music began to play from his headphones again, tuning everything out. It still made Lucio curious as to why Miguel had given such an extreme task on only the first week of school. Things were heating up quick, and wasn't long before everything went to hell inside the cage. Almost everyone was having a hard time.

One girl in particular was doing otherwise, Lysandra. She had the unusual ability to create explosions with her own body, and they didn't seem to be causing any harm to her at all. One of her explosions had accidentally knocked another girl, Elise off of one of the supporting bars of the cage. She had pretty hard fall, but she seemed okay, but was surely pissed because of the fact. But on the other hand Lysandra had also saved a few students from the cage with her explosives. Her frequency was very high so that it explains her actions. But Lucio couldn't tell if this girl hella bold, or just hella crazy. He noticed that Sebastian and Setsuna had engaged in a conversation and by the looks on their faces, it wasn't a pleasant one. Lucio didn't particularly care however. Turning his head back to the cage, Elise and Lysandra were going at it. Lucio sighed to himself. At least he wasn't in any of that mess. But he knew that he still had a long way to go ahead of time.

User Image

Let me hear who you are, hear who you are;
Ξ Don't try to hide the world that you belong Ξ
Let me hear who you are, hear who you are;
Ξ You're better off than where you started from Ξ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Who? The student of Miguel's class, along with Miguel
What? Observing.
Where? Miguel's class

Solana Shadow Plauge

OoO-CaPtaIn_FlY-OoO

Oxii Clean

Zirohh

Kiba-j

Kitsu Maxwell

Mitzy-kun

yokoalchemist

Kawaii Butthole69

AsuraDeimos

Rockman_V

Little Miss Opinionated

Frog_The_Bandit

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image

MAN!! Class :Where am I?
MAN!! Class Peeps :Who's with me?
Casual wear :Attire
I doubt he'd understand. :Thoughts
Girl's definitely a mess >.> :O.o.C.

User Image
User Image

With her eyes closed as she stood there Rena would only wait for the inevitable. Keeping at least some grip on reality still she could have sworn she had yet heard a low growl coming from at least one of the wolves there in the cage with them, and nearby. Though she didn't look she had some idea that they would have noticed her, and as such the siren had already made some mental preparations for what was to come. Only, there was a bit of a yelp to be heard from the growling source, and instead of the teeth tearing into her sorry behind she felt... a flick on the nose? It was confusing to say the least. "You're being an idiot! Cut it out!" Opening her teary eyes at this familiar voice chastising her, Rena would see the feline boy from breakfast this morning before her as he scolded her. "Now do me a favor and try to hold on to me, kay? Mr. De'Fuerza said something about getting into groups of at least two anyway, right? So work with me here." It was easy enough for Luca to say, as right now still she felt like she was only weighing down others. That and with the blood she already had on her hands and guilt that came with it she just didn't feel herself worthy. As much as she wanted to say something she still held back, uncertain on just how she would without it backfiring horribly. Plus, she couldn't say for certain if he would get the full reasoning as to why she wanted to give up. In her mind though the words that she would have said were clear as day. 'No matter what I'm not worth this and it would have been better to leave me. I'm sorry to burden you Luca.'

For now though as the help had been given she would wipe briefly at the tears that continued to fall before Rena would wrap her arms about his neck. A good part of her still couldn't shake the shame of requiring help in this, especially from one as short and slender as the boy who now held her. Given Luca's feline qualities though she could only trust him to be more than capable of getting out as he scaled the 'wall' of the cage in a couple simple leaps. She would only let go of the grip behind his fluffy neck once her feet were again on terra firma. Normally the circumstances here would bring one to thank their savior but, all things considered, Rena couldn't even look him in the eye. She probably couldn't face anyone in class with any form of dignity. All she would do would be to look towards the ground as shamefully as she felt, tears still trickling even now from her reddening eyes. While the wolves were a thing of the past hopefully she didn't really want to think of what would come next. MAN class was something she was doomed to fail it would seem, her first task not even being one she could see herself surviving in. Suddenly it seemed as if it would take that much longer to move onto the next class as she and the others waited on instructions for the next exercise.

User Image

Thoughts Writing. Speech

User Image

Kitsu Maxwell

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

XXSo long, Light of dawn
XXDarkness, take me in
XXSoundlessly holding on

XXIn the depths, silent world, long ago
XXAll that will remain, broken heart
XXFarewell

XXMemories of better days
XXLocked within, in hopes that we will remember
XXSomeday we may wake to find
XXSunrise

══════════════════════════════════════════

The fighting wasn't going to stop, they kept going until some weird creature came out of Miguel. It pointed at her and in the next few seconds Adelaide covered her eyes. Nix could still hear the brutal beating that was happening but couldn't see anything. "Addy, I can't see.. What's going on?" The silverette asked as she tried to step away to see what had occurred. Though by the time Adelaide moved her hands, the fight was long since done and the students started to gather. Not knowing what was going on, Nix followed along to see what was going to happen. Suddenly a steel cage fell down to trap them inside, the top not being covered. That wasn't the only surprise Miguel had in store for the unfortunate trapped students. Wolves also fell down from above, white foam around their jaws as they began to terrorize the students by snapping at them and the like. This situation reminded her of the Death World in a small sense, except she had to fight giant arachnids and enormous dragons. It probably would've been nicer to have dealt with wolves instead.

That didn't change the fact this was a terrifying situation though. Nix quickly moved to the side, trying to avoid the detection of the furred tormentors. One by one the demon watched as her fellow classmates escaped the steel prison. Some got assistance from others when they lacked the strength to do it themselves, while others showed great skill in escaping on their own. The silverette could feel her fear start to grow the more empty the steel cage got and soon.. It was just her left. All the attention of the wolves focused on her seeing as she was the only student left. Immediately, Nix started to slowly climb up the walls of the steel cage. Her pace was very slow since she lacked much physical strength to begin with and also had nothing to eat at all. One of the wolves bit onto one of her boots and tried pulling her down, though it was making sure not to hurt her too badly since they were only a means of intimidation. Which they succeeded in that part of the job. 'No one is here to help.. they all left.. I'm scared.. I'm scared I'm scared!'

The shadows beneath the wolves started to move in response to Nix's fear. Hands stretched out of the black silhouettes on the ground to grab onto the tails of the wolves, holding them in place and pulling one away from her foot. Fear still lingered in her crimson eyes as she continued to try and climb her way to the top. Her arms felt like they started to burn inside and strength leaving her body as she kept trying to push forward. The demon's assent stopped when her grip grew weak, causing her to slip and let go. Nix's own shadow stretched up to catch her on a round cushion of black, lifting her up to the top of the cage. The silverette slowly climbed down, eventually letting go at some point to land on her feet.. For a moment anyway. Nix fell to her backside as her stomach growled at her, constantly reminding her of her lack of nutrition. "Hungry.. and tired."

Where: MAN Class
Who: Addy, a lot of other people, Elise, and Miguel.
Condition: Perfect - Hungry
Wearing: X
Out of Capture:

Jetfury

Kawaii Butthole69

AsuraDeimos

Oxii Clean

Kiba-j

Mitzy-kun

Kitsu Maxwell

Rockman_V

Frog_The_Bandit

Solana Shadow Plauge

Hilarious Gekko

User ImageUser Image tab

Oh shiz I have clothes - See?

Shaun kept his breath pent up when Asura walked closer. The man had grown larger than Shaun had originally pictured him. The words he spoke were soft and clear, and Shaun could only guess the Elly was about to faint. She turned around to Shaun, asking if not hurting things means everything would be alright. He wanted to believe so, but every teacher has a twisted method of doing things. Still, he smiled a nodded. Shaun moved to grab his own hatchet and followed behind Elly, the both of them walking towards the portal. The hatchet, like Elly, felt weird in his hands. The metal against his skin started to change in temperature, making it feel awkward to hold since it wasn't his own body temperature. The only weapons he has ever held was made from his own power. Her hand left his grasp as they entered, and Shaun had his head turned upside down, a massive headache and whiplash affects hitting him afterwards. His knees shook a bit as his vision spun around the forest. Elly threw her arms around her stomach and said something about Jelly Beans. Shaun just leaned over and outstretched his hands, eventually hitting a hard tree which Shaun collapsed upon, hugging it while the world spun. 'And we have to do that to get back home, don't we?' Shaun thought to himself. He knew the answer, and hated it at the same time. His hatchet fell to the floor as he held onto the tree, and he slowly lowered himself to the floor to pick it up, and ended up just falling on to the roots below him. He shut his eyes as his head bounced. Shaun started to breath more slowly, in through the nose and out the his mouth, for half a minute to gather the mental strength to open his eyes.

The world finally started to slow, and Shaun reached for the hatchet. Standing slowly, using the tree for support, Shaun was able to walk once more. Placing the hatchet on his upper leg, he iced the hatchet to his pant leg, leaving it upside down for easy grabbing when its needed. He walked back over to Elly, who herself just got her composure back, and she went by him as well. Shaun put his hands on the back of his head and took a deep breath to ponder Elly's question, but soon was cut as Elly answered herself. He only smiled with her and began chuckling at her team names. He even threw a few of his own out, such as "Strawberry Shortcake" for his blonde hair and her red hair and "Team Flakes" to joke about her snowy flakes in her hair. He succumbed to finding Shelly to be the best and funniest. "Sure. Team Shelly it is." Shaun said, placing a hand on her head and moving it side to side. As Asura came through, he then drew the students attention to Axton, his Lion companion. Shaun was surprised he never saw the thing on campus, but realized that the Lion probably resided in this place than at the school. It was a massive lion, too. Shaun could hardly take in the fact that it was taller than him, when Shaun normally stands higher than most students in Taiustus. Elly dropped her head for some reason, and as Shaun was about to question her, he lurched back and grabbed his head as a loud snap and explosion raced across the sky. Which was now white. Elvish words entered Shaun's ears, and was perfectly translated by Elogim, who did not share that news with Shaun. Shaun's mouth was left agape as his mind became a pin cushion, his body loosing sense of who was there. But Shaun knew. He felt the presence enter where Shaun was last placed. Elogim crept into the control seat of Shaun's body.

The world went back to normal. And Elogim closed his mouth, placing his hands back at his sides. The glow in Shaun's eyes grew intensity as Elogim looked around. The body breathed in a deep breath, all the smells of the forest entering Elogim's nose. The evergreen tree's, the damp moss, fresh grass, and dirty animals all hit him. Elogim smiled, speaking ever so smoothly. "Well hello real world." he spoke through the body. Elogim looked around and saw the rest of the students. They all looked transformed with powers. Elogim simply felt like he was anew. 'When will the pain stop?!' Shaun still hurt while Elogim took over, his mind trying to place where Shaun was. "Just try to picture yourself into a nice meadow, filled with frozen tundras and your favorite flavor of ice cream." Elogim softly spoke to himself. The one called Elly walked over and placed a hand on Elogim. He looked down to see the human body he controlled, and to the side where the Elly child stood. "Do you feel okay? Or...better, than okay even?" Elogim only chuckled and smiled back, but his more sly. "You don't even know the half of it, child." Elogim picked his hands up to his head level, squeezing the tendons and muscles in the arms, feeling the contractions and the relaxation of the muscles. Placing a hand forward, he tried to summon a jagged bolt of ice out of his hands to shoot through a tree, but alas, he was in the human body and not his wolf body. Elogim just held the sharp ice in his hands, letting it slowly sink back into him. He again looked at the one called Elly, and slowly pried his arm away from her. "I am not the one you know as Shaun. I am Elogim, the one he spoke to you about before. Whatever that teacher did left me in charge of Shaun's body. I will assist you however, as his bidding will be mine. I would rather not let him be mad at me, lest I would be thoroughly ignored." Shaun thanked Elogim, and continued to try to envision a body in a meadow that was Shaun, the pain slowly receding from Shaun and evaporating.

As Elogim looked around, he took Elly by the arm and walked her closer to the teacher, awaiting further instruction from Asura. "Oh, Mentor!" he said in a condescending tone. "What shall we be doing as of now?" Elogim asked, leaving Shaun looking through Elogim's eyes the same as Elogim did to Shaun. He could only imagine it as being in large, hollow, ice ball with pictures in the front being displayed as clear as normal. But as he looked around, everything fell into a black space with blue outlines. He could see the outlines of trees without any detail. A full three hundred a sixty degrees of view. "So this is what you see? This is how you know what is coming for me?" Shaun asked. Elogim laughed internally. 'Yes, and I expect you to watch our back.' Shaun found that to be more of an order than a question. But nonetheless, he agreed.

AsuraDeimos

Little Miss Opinionated

ooc
I wonder how this is gunna go....

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Tharros gave Elliot a small shove before they were herded through the portal. "Don't 'Sweet Cheeks' me, you still haven't taken me out to dinner." He joked in return, the two seemed to be becoming fast friends. Which was new to the demon since he was used to be a bit of an outcast. Though he had no problem with it, since they were stuck in this school for the time being it was a good idea to have people to spend time with. But the jesting would have to wait until after class, especially when an odd feeling came over them as they passed through that portal. The student felt a little dizzy and closed his eyes and rubbed his temples a bit until the feeling faded away. When the demon opened his eyes he saw the large white lion, one that was acting very much like a cat by the way it was grooming one of the students. Mr. Deimos was quite the interesting character, it was clear from the get-go that he was a well-seasoned warrior and wiser than them all. This class was certainly going to be a unique experience, more than he realized.

Tharros raised a brow as the environment changed and Asura started speaking in another language. Though that expression was quickly replaced with something else. Emerald eyes dilated as pain erupted inside his mind, catching him completely off guard. This painful sensation was foreign to the demon and caused his powers to flare, as if he was trying to protect himself from the pain within. His own shadow formed a pitch black material that covered parts of the right side of his face and his right arm, giving it a slender appearance. It looked like some type of smooth metal or even rock but one thing for certain it wasn't normal at all. Tharros cringed as the pain grew and spread through his body, causing his now sharpened fingers to dig into a nearby tree as he leaned against it. What felt like an eternity was actually a few mere moments and the pain subsided.. A sicking nausea replaced the pain, making the demon feel sick to his stomach. His gaze shifted to Asura as he tried to catch his breath, his powers fading as well to return his body back to normal. "What did you.. do to us exactly..? Willpower?"

═══════════════════════

Where: Tenth Eye of the Abyss (AKA: Some forest)
Who: Elliot, students, Mr. Deimos
Condition: Perfect - Nauseous
Wearing: X
Out of Class: Sorry for the crap post. vv;;
User Image Phantoms

Kawaii Butthole69

AsuraDeimos

Winner

User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘After what felt like a century of waiting, Kid finally nodded and accepted Lilith's humble request. Noticing that he looked choked up and tense around her presence, the Demoness took the hint and looked to Gia who urged them to step through the portal. Everyone else had jumped through, but Lilith took a moment to question it. Images of the Death World flashed through her thoughts. She grew hesitant, taking a deep breath before reaching into unknown grounds with her tips of her fingers. It was only her and Zane who were left, and as she felt the seemingly calm atmosphere on the other side, she shot him a glance and a half-hearted smile. "I think nothing else could surprise us at this point, eh?" Her voice was dull, and once she shrugged she finally slipped into the portal.

The transport was strange, a little twisting to the innards as Lilith stumbled through, her arm quickly supporting her mid section as she balanced herself back into a firm position on her feet. Sometimes I wonder how teleporters deal with this.. As she let out a sigh, she saw that everyone else around her had composed themselves as well. Hearing a growling noise close by, she swiftly turned her head to see a large and majestic white lion tackling the odd boy from earlier. "Everyone, this is Axton, he is a Chracian War Lion, my Chracian War Lion," Asura explained, allowing a few students to ooh and ahh as they approached the beast in curiosity. In only a few seconds, Lilith immediately lost interest and walked on, a little further away from Kid as from what she had gauged from his reactions earlier, it was probably best if she kept her distance.

The sky then caught her attention, a thundering sound echoing through the lush forest, silencing the students as they all felt a strange sensation coursing through their bodies. Lilith gasped, the impact sending her hand to grasp the closest tree in order to support her wobbly knees. "What the--" she muttered, her fingers pressed lightly against her forehead as for a moment, her mind felt like it was in a complete state of clarity. The magical event had somehow taken her back to one of her more pleasant memories in childhood. The image of the first time her father had ever verbally acknowledged her efforts had presented itself, his words coated with genuine pride as he spoke of his fearless young daughter. "You're a strong one, Lilith. Never forget that, child,' the voice spoke in her head, forcing the Demoness' lips to curve into a contented smile. She let out a small laugh as the image faded away, the strength in her legs returning as she felt more at ease at where she stood.

Realizing what she had just witnessed, a small but very personal moment to be kept to herself, she found herself gazing at Kid across the area. Father was right.. And for a while, I was lost.. I should have known better.. Although the scene that played out in her head brought a light back into her life, it made her miss father terribly. And whatever squabble she had with Elise earlier had left her guilty, finally understanding that it wasn't the Inkchild's fault to begin with. Lilith had herself to blame, as well as other factors, but she then knew that it was wrong of her to lash out at the girl the way she did. Her thoughts then trailed towards Kid, how this whole time she had been fighting so hard to bury her true feelings for him. She was stubborn, she admitted, and it was about time she stopped dancing around the situation and just took it head on.

Oddly enough, she felt anxious and excited to repair the things she had fallen short of, and as she returned her attention to Asura she listened attentively. The man explained to his dear students what had just occurred then, a few still trying to comprehend what had just happened but also feeling exhilarated all at once. Finding herself still smiling, she grabbed the hatchet that she had dropped earlier when during the trance and made herself comfortable around more of her classmates. One in particular seemed eager to find out what else was in store. Lilith wondered if she, too, looked similar, an small smirk taking over her expression. Going by instinct, she approached the dark haired girl. In a way, she reminded her of Adelaide. The bob cut hairstyle probably had something to do with it, but overall it was her subtle yet strong presence. "I haven't seen you around Taiustus before, are you a new student?" she asked, her voice softer than usual. "Although you seem like the type to work independently, I'd like to take into consideration working together. From experience, I find that it's much easier to survive that way." She held up her own hatchet confidently, smoothly waving it around as she placed her other hand on her hip. "This is a survival class after all."

AsuraDeimos

Jetfury

The Retarded Dove
                                                  Up for some random interaction? ; u ;

Kawaii Butthole69
                                                  Mentioned Addy on here lol

Kitsu Maxwell

COMPANY | Classmates in Asura's class - Diviana
                                                  LOCATION | Forest place thing
                                                  OUTFIT | Tank-top casual
                                                  OOC | Got lazy to proof read lol bite me

Gallant Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
“What?” Gia asked the little guy in front of her with an arched eyebrow. How does anyone understand him? He asked herself “Okay...sure” she answered having no idea that the leprechaun now considered her, his slave. Though then again...

She wasn’t paying much attention to him as the proffesor began speaking and she noticed their surrounding quickly changing. The moon turning red blood which kinda scared since at first it looked as if the moon itself was bleeding.

She felt the change in her own body like the professor had explained later, it had made her feel a vertigo sensation that only lasted a bit thankfully. Breathing in deeply she smiled a bit at the little guy. “Come on” she said “I’ll take your axe uhm..." she frowned. "Guy, what’s your name again?” she figured the little guy would come handy during fights... maybe he could hold his axe and Gia would throw him into the air and he would spin around with the axe killing anything that was around them.

She chuckled lowly shaking her head as they moved towards Kid once again noticing Lilith had left. She waved at Kid giving Mickey his axe back “Hey I made a friend...” she said unsure “Though... he might think I’m his slave... I don’t know I didn’t get that part” she shrugged moving towards Mickey “Hey guy, this is Kid” she said pointing at the magician.

ωнєяє ι αм: Class
ωнσ ι αм ωιтн: Little guy, Kid, other students.
ωнαт ∂σ ι нανє ση мє: Attire
ᴏᴏᴄ:

Jetfury

material witness

AsuraDeimos

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ASURA DEIMOS
User Image

Asura waited as the students all got their feet back under them. As per the norm each student had their own reaction to the ritual. When one of the eyes of the Abyss Gazes upon a person it could have one of many, many effects.

The greaser was fine after a moment.

But Disaster caught his eye. It seemed as if the elven magic had had some sort of reaction to his brand of magic. This wasn't uncommon, nor was it permanent. Eventually Kid would get used to the magic and could possibly learn to practice it. Any of them could learn in theory.

Addams seemed to be doing quite well at the moment, and Asura smiled to see it.

Asura watched and heard Corban and Baekim settling things between one another. He would have to be sure to keep an eye on those two.

Diviana, the scavenger from before seemed to be at least vaguely aware as to what was going on judging by her reactions to each scenario but she seemed to be made of very stern stuff and recovered most rapidly.

Asura couldn't help but to laugh at the wee man and the interaction he had with the 'Hairy Pig'. For some reason the word, deplore, reamed its way through Asura's brain.

Asura's attention wasn't so much caught but grabbed by Elogim taking over Shaun's body. When the wolf mockingly called out Asura dropped any sense of nurturing or humor and adopted an amount of candor so great you could almost taste it on the air. The elf took three hard steps towards Shaun's body and stared down at the boy. " Listen, spirit. I am not your mentor, nor do I have anything for you. I am here for the Youngling, not you. Recede or I shall force you back into your cage. The wolf stared a defiant stare into the Elf's eyes before Asura reached out a slim hand, a blur that landed with a meaty smack on Shaun's head before the Wolf could react. The bony hand glowed bright red as red poured out of Shaun's eyes and mouth the cry of the Wolf was heard and replaced by Shaun's voice. After a moment the boy's body went limp before being caught by the elf. The elf lowered him a bit as the hand that glowed red now shined white as Asura pressed his own life force into the boy. Shaun awakened, eyes blinking up at Asura who set the boy back on his feet. " I've shackled the dog, I did nothing to harm him, I merely put him in his place. He can still talk to you, but you are firmly in control, and will remain that way until I deem it appropriate. Welcome back, Mr. Winterfield. Oh, and Elogim? Interfere with the boy's learning again, and I'll find you a new home. " Asura's voice boomed as cold as the ice that Shaun wielded.

The fierce tension that had been was instantly diffused with a sheepish elf grin. Then young Tharros posited the most valid of questions. What exactly had happened? " Mr. Maudire our class just entered a realm known as the Abyss. It is a whole other world where there exist Ten Eyes. Each eye gazes upon a person at different levels of power. Each eye gazes upon and into a person, opening them up, and giving the ability to grow further! It... uh... is similar to the human concept of vid- video games, I believe? You've had your level caps raised. Now, willpower is the power of the mind. It is what determines magical prowess and the ability resist mental attacks. You've all received a boost in this department. Hoethe forbid, one of the governments captures you, this will help you resist them. Make sense?

Now, dear Younglings we shall move on to the next step in surviving. Key in survival is working together. There is a fruit in this forest that is most valuable for potion making and healing purposes. They are, however, grown on the tails of a creature that would remind you of the Komodo dragons of earth. They are mean creatures with sharp teeth. Each pair owes me one fruit.
As Asura spoke he waved his hand over the ground in the middle of the clearing and the image of the brown green creatures with the bright orange fruit at the end of their tail appeared to help the student identify them. They were large lizards, about the size of a Komodo as well as the look of them.

"Remember, they are not venomous, but their bites will take a chunk out of you if they land one. I will be watching you all. Don't get lost, be careful, and work together! Now Go! Survive!"
Asura smiled, nodded at his students, and sat down indian stylein the clearing, eyes closed. Now the true test began.

Jetfury

Karmie Cloo

Of Dracarys

OoO-CaPtaIn_FlY-OoO

Yokoalchemist

Gigi da Cat

The Retarded Dove

material witness

Kawaii Butthole69

Korvie

Little Miss Opinionated

Kitsu Maxwell

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image

"What? You've never seen a ghost embody human flesh before?"
-

She waited a bit before turning her head to see the soft spoken speaker wave her weapon with her other hand on her hip. She looked at the girl; the length and texture of her hair , her hands, eyes, and build. Her hair was long, kept together, and silver like. This could've meant that hair could get possibly latch onto certain branches if they were climbing. It's thick look made her know that she won't be balding or shedding anytime soon, therefore traces of her wouldn't be easily found. She had long fingers and dainty hands, which showed that she worked well with her hands. Possibly being capable of throwing stars as fast as ninjas. Her feet and build overall just allowed her to assume that she was capable of moving quick, and possibly reach into smaller spaces. She was hoping that she was not as fragile as she looked, and speaking by her choice of words, it also looked like she had what to be a good head on her shoulders. The girl's eyes were also a little puffy, as if she came out of a cry, but it was nothing a cucumber facial mask couldn't fix. Of course she knew this was based off a first glance, but it was the only thing she could use since she did not know the environment clear enough. "Yes, I'm new...” she answered with her voice trailing off. The girl was right though, she could work well on her own. On the other hand, one on one fights were sometimes almost like child's play, and she could always an extra pair of hands. "And that's in your experience, not mine. Anyway, what's your na-" The teacher then begin speaking towards that one tall kid.

She leaned towards the direction of that dude (Shaun) to examine if anything was different. After stepping into the portal, she pretty much drowned out what everyone else was saying, besides the teacher. What she needed was to get s**t done, and then she could leave. It sounded simple, but was sure that it wasn't going to be that easy.
                                        He looks the same to me, it’s probably something inside. At that moment she watched as Asura smacked a redness glow out of the tall guy, and allow the male himself to release a howl. After the outburst, she watched the teacher replace the speaker with a glowing white hand. "I've shackled the dog, I did nothing to harm him, I merely put him in his place. He can still talk to you, but you are firmly in control, and will remain that way until I deem it appropriate. Welcome back, Mr. Winterfield. Oh, and Elogim? Interfere with the boy's learning again, and I'll find you a new home. "Asura spoke in a harsh tone. Mr.Winterfield and Elogim? What is this? Mr. Hyde and Doctor Jerkyll? A tragic bond.. Asura then continued to explain why every felt a sudden magical surge once they came through the portal, about the Tenth Eyes of the Abyss. She didn't really need a review about it, but it wasn't like she could just dip in the middle of the class. The only choice she had was to stand and listen with the occasional head nod from time to time. After that short moment to explain, Asura then got to the meat of the class, what they needed to do. As he spoke, he swept his hand above the ground to show an image of the creature, similar to a hologram. And as the picture arose, she had walked away from the chick for a closer look. Kneeling down to examine the texture of the skin, and length of the teeth, she attempted to remember each and every possible detail in those few seconds. She knew that she wasn't going to memorize everything, but it was worth a shot anyway. Komodo dragon you say..

Diviana then stood up and walked past the girl into the forest. For a few seconds there she didn't hear any footsteps so she turned to look behind her. "Coming?" She questioned aloud waving her hatchet at the girl.

speech
                                        thought

Thoughts: C'mon now.. I have other things to do as well..
                                        Attire: OOTD 1.2
                                        Company: That chick
                                        OOC: You could start on the trail if you'd like Karmie ^^

AsuraDeimos

Karmie Cloo

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image

Sebastian, even though he got the smackdown put on him, went to have a quarrel with Setsuna, which was neat, but the real action was happening in the CAGE OF RAGE! Most of the kids were is some form of panic for a while, though Addy was the first to try...and fail, to climb. "Addy! You can do it! Push your limits, push your HONOR!" With that...she still couldn't do it. The wolves looked like they were having the time of their lives terrorizing the kids, it was actually quite entertaining. Besides, everyone loved terrorizing Addy! Lysandra's actions were...innovative, to say the least. Leaving even Miguel a bit speechless. He shot Roana a grin, wondering how she'd react to a young lady whipping out a meat stick. It was a notably MANLY thing to do. On top of that, she was really going out of her way and doing her best to aid other students. If this were a real situation, she'd be the only reason Addy lived, honestly.

There wasn't much to say about Sergio, the boy completely handled it, getting some help from the white-haired woMAN! Elise, hilariously, failed a good three times in a row to get out, even some of the wolves were laughing at her for that, he could tell. Eventually, it seemed like she'd figured out that the wolves were just a ruse, so Miguel signaled the wolf closest to her to get a little more violent and it damn near tried to rip her foot off. She managed her way up as well...unfortunately, she had a pretty big drop from the top of the cage afterward, prompting the MAN to quickly jog over to her. An 8 foot drop for someone her size was no joke. As she yelled at Lysandra, he gave a bit of notice to her posture and waved for Roana to come and assist. "You'll wanna give her a look, medica!" He immediately returned his attention to the class afterward.

There was Rena...she looked absolutely pathetic as she trembled and cried, she didn't even attempt to climb like Addy had, she just gave up right off the bat. Luckily for her, Luca came in to save the day and pretty much secure himself a spot in any future leading roles alongside Lysandra. For a moment, Miguel thought he saw a frog thing, but he immediately chalked it up to his imagination and assumed it was just his hair in his eyes. More importantly, he noticed Vincent being cool as ******** as he jumped out of the cage then subdued some of the wolves. As neat as it was, the MAN wondered if any of the wolves were actually stopped by that, or if they were just putting on a show. Off to the side, Lysandra had declared that Elise would be her partner. He gave her a light glance and a thumbs up, giving the OK to that. From the looks of it, they had some beef anyway. There weren't too many students left inside the cage at this point, so he needed to keep a close eye on everyone who was left.

Eventually, Nix was the last one in the cage and easily the slowest climber Miguel had ever seen. As panicked as she was, she didn't seem to notice that the shadows were protecting her every step of the way. Her powers were impressive, but...not so much her physical strength. When she was out of the cage, the wolves all lined up in a row, staring down the students and the cage began to rise back up to where it came from. The wolves were exposed now, and they stood there for a moment to let that fact sink in. Then they all began to transform as their claws and muzzles retracted and their limbs lengthened. Eventually, they all revealed themselves to be able to turn into people, as they were all werewolves.

The one in the middle, a younger boy, with bright, ruby-colored eyes and dark hair, with clothes that were way too big for him ran over to Miguel and spoke in a thick italian accent . "Migelle, Migelle! I finally learned how to transform with the clothes on! The MAN gave a big, hearty laugh as he ruffled the child's hair. He'd finally figured out one of the most basic werewolf techniques, but it seemed like he could only do it with loose clothing. "Good job, I'm proud of you!" As the child danced around happily, the mood got a little dulled by one of the other werewolves, a Mexican woman with very angry eyes and notably lengthy straight hair approached Rena. "The [******** are you crying about, perra?! This rat-boy over here saves yo' punk-a** and then you got the nerve to cry? You know what? You a b***h, I oughta slap the s**t out'cho a** right now!" The woman took a deep breath and turned from Rena, her anger filling up to max capacity. In an instant, she turned around and tackled Rena to the ground, her arm moving forward to punch the girl in the face before two of the other werewolves, a pink-eyed young man around the students' age with green hair and a man around Miguel's age who looked permanently cold with a rifle slung around his shoulder tore her away and out of the room as Miguel yelled at her furiously. "Debes estar bromeando! Seriamente!? Sale, andale!" The MAN took a deep breath himself as he was approached by two older looking men, both very calm and serious. The three sort of just gestured at each other wordlessly before the last werewolf, a you man with a long red ponytail spoke. "Yo! We should bounce, too. We're in the way at this point." He said, as the remaining werewolves nodded in agreement and left, aside from one, who looked over to Nix, then to Miguel. "She looks hungry...actually, most of them do."

Miguel, still rather annoyed by the previous incident, grunted in acknowledgement and waved him away. Miguel really seemed agitated at the moment, he'd need a bit to cool off anyway. He unenthusiastically approached Nix, lightly placing his hand around her cheeks and squeezing, forcing them to open. His stomach physically bubbled for a second before a river of TOTALLY clean candy erupted from his mouth and fell a few feet into Nix's. He'd taken a moment to feed her like a momma bird before moving towards the center of the gym and punching two holes into the floor, his MANTASTIC muscles tightened as he yanked the entire floor upward, underneath it was a very well-prepared picnic with several kinds of foods, candies and beverages. "There. You guys earned a snack anyway. Go ahead and enjoy that and make sure to find yourselves partners. Except, Sebastian and Setsuna, you two don't get partners. If there's a leftover, I'll handle it." With that Miguel walked to a desk in the very back of the gym and sat., pulling his hair back in obvious disappointment. Poor Rena...

User Image

Solana Shadow Plauge

Oxii Clean

Zirohh

Kiba-j

Kitsu Maxwell

Mitzy-kun

yokoalchemist

Kawaii Butthole69

AsuraDeimos

Rockman_V

Little Miss Opinionated

Frog_The_Bandit

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

User Image

Paddling through the hail storm
                                            Clothes ravaged, the leaves all torn
                                            ...A part of me is born...

User Image

Eloise hadn't noticed it at first until Shaun answered her questions and she noticed how bright his eyes had gotten. "You don't even know the half of it, child." Instantly a knot formed in her stomach, her mouth hardening into a line and her brow furrowed as she turned to fully face Shaun. Something wasn't right. She carefully reached a hand out to grasp his forearm. "Are you sure everything is okay, Shaun? You seem...strange." She watched him stretching his arms and hands and forming his ice as though it was all new, then felt her worry grow immensely as he pulled away from her touch. "I am not the one you know as Shaun. I am Elogim, the one he spoke to you about before. Whatever that teacher did left me in charge of Shaun's body. I will assist you however, as his bidding will be mine. I would rather not let him be mad at me, lest I would be thoroughly ignored." Elly was left gaping, her mind racing to try and comprehend what was going on. She went over Shaun explaining what had happened to him in the Death World, this new being he had found living inside his mind. 'Mr. Asura...released it? It must have been an accident! Maybe he can fix it.' She hoped so; she didn't feel safe around the strange persona. His whole deal with Shaun just made her feel uncomfortable.

As she had predicted, Mr. Asura also didn't seem to be too happy with the sudden surprise arrival. "Listen, spirit. I am not your mentor, nor do I have anything for you. I am here for the Youngling, not you. Recede or I shall force you back into your cage." Elly was glad the teacher could make the weird wolf spirit whatever go away and bring Shaun back. But as she watched the process, she couldn't help but gape at how he had to go about it. She couldn't say it looked 'painful' to be exact--but not pleasant and very striking a scene. Red light poured from Shaun's eyes and mouth, his body going limp. Eloise hadn't realized that she was clenched her fists so hand until she released them and felt the soreness in her fingers from so much effort as Asura set him back on his feet and he opened his eyes. Already, this class had been so crazy and she didn't even know what the lesson plan was for the day! A white-haired boy with dark bangs asked about the Eye of the Abyss and how they had been empowered and such, and Mr. Asura had a pretty cool explanation before he covered what they were expected to do. " There is a fruit in this forest that is most valuable for potion making and healing purposes. They are, however, grown on the tails of a creature that would remind you of the Komodo dragons of earth. They are mean creatures with sharp teeth. Each pair owes me one fruit" Sounded simple enough.

Eloise was glad he didn't say they had to kill the creatures, though he had already said they wouldn't be killing anything (for today at least). Though, giant fruit-bearing lizards with sharp teeth didn't sound like the most adorable and cuddly creatures...But Eloise was sure Team Shelly could be victorious! Looking back at Shaun, Elly felt slightly unsure of what to do. A part of her wanted to double-check it was really Shaun (though she trusted Mr. Asura's abilities and figured he was all good to go). A part of her wanted to ask if he was okay or knew what had happened and stuff. But...it seemed like it could be a really personal or upsetting question so..."Are ya ready, Shaun? This will be easy-peasy, right?" Her confidence and chipper mood didn't fully shine through, though she felt a lot more at ease and in control of the situation than she had about any situation since before the Death World. Eloise looped her arm through Shaun's and headed after the students who had already started towards the fruit lizards. "They look pretty big--and prolly just as strong..." Already she was formulating a plan, her features stuck in concentration. Ice could hold almost anything; only problem was it was brittle unless constantly tended. She could ice their legs but if she stopped putting her energy to it, it could easily cracked if they moved their stubby but stout-appearing legs. She wasn't one-hundred percent sure if Shaun's ice worked the same way or if his shapes were pretty much solid and fixed when after being formed for the most part, but she figured they would have to split the tasks up.

"We should have one of use ice one of those things' legs so it can't move and the other aim to snatch the fruit. I dunno if it might chase us, too, so one of us should focus on icing a pathway to skate back to Asura while the other leaves a trial behind them to slip-up the lizard thing. That way we won't have to get too close to those sharp teeth. Those do not look like fun at all!" As far as who should do what, Elly wasn't too confident in her snatching abilities; she wasn't the most agile and...well, not clumsy person alive. They were nearing the gathering of fruit-tail lizard dragon beasties now, not yet having caught any's attention. Eloise stopped them short and hid them behind a tree. Gotta be all super-sneaky for a super sneak mission, right? "Okay, so--" She was whispering, though it was quite loud and might as well be for nothing for the sneaky-ness factor of her plan. "I am pretty sure I can freeze the legs and keep them from breaking out. Or at least, cover the breeches and keep it stationary enough for you to grab the fruit however you feel would be easiest. Then...we'll go back-to-backsies and ice our way back. You take care of the front since I always have problems with the landing, and I'll make the lizard's attempt to catch us a slippery slope!" If there wasn't anything she could do well it was make very slippy ice. Eloise was nearly bouncing on the spot. She was...excited. Not afraid or worried about her powers or if they got out of hand. For the first time in forever, really, there wasn't a single thought of something bad happening that would be her fault.
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

When the stars above are all ablaze
                                            Why care about the coming dawn
                                            ...When the moon pours now, searchlight strong...

User Image

W-where is this? Asura's portal place
I'm sorry--who are you? Shaun, Mr.. Asura and the other students.
I feel so... We're gonna totally be the superest awesome fruit-snatchin' team evaaaa!!!
Oh, my clothes? Ice cream shirt ftw!!

~
oOo_Gigi_oOo
AsuraDeimos

User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info:
Current location: 2nd FL. Phy building

Setsuna finished taking notes and leaned back in his chair, looking over at the finally of Miguel's fitness test. His expectations matched the results for the most part, though Nix was a lot weaker and slower than he thought. Rena, once again, needed help. Seeing her in the cage and the way she coward away only reminded him of the Death World event. The wolves that were in the cage were actually werewolves, probably relatives of Miguel. I guess it was a good thing I passed up this exercise. All of THE DOGS would've been killed. He gave them a cold glare as they yelled at Rena and walked off.

"Except, Sebastian and Setsuna, you two don't get partners."

He looked over at Sebastian, who was still standing near him. "Understood..." He replied to Miguel's orders. He couldn't help but wonder what Miguel was planning for both him and Sebastian. As long as he wasn't paired with the drunk, he should be fine. He looked over at Rena and the others as the seemed to be enjoying themselves despite their small near death experience. They even got a picnic as a reward. He puts his books away, thinking more about Sebastian's words. He didn't want to admit it, but some of what he said was right. He was a fairy after all, a race of near extinct beings who barely survived the harsh and cruel world up until this point. At his base, he was no better than the insects they crushed beneath their feet.

He sighed heavily, putting his books away. All the training and technological advancements we've made up till this point is all hindered because of what we are. Unless we BECOME human, we can't coexist. We can't live in our natural state alongside these monsters. There's a high chance history will just repeat itself, forcing us back into hiding. His thoughts swirled with doubt and regret. His parents made him into an obedient soldier and now the outside world was teaching him that his life, his very existence, wasn't going to work here. He simply couldn't live out here and be what he was. There's nothing here for me...I-I should request an immediate extraction from this place... He stared out at the students having their little picnic. I-I may be a bug to these humans, but...I can't allow myself to be crushed so easily...I won't accept failure again... Was this his free will or was this another unconscious routine drilled in from his training? Within his stare into despair and confusing, his eyes seemed to have changed to yellow for a moment. Just for that moment, his magic aura seemed to have spiked.

((OOC: ))

--------------------------------------------------------

quotes:

AsuraDeimos

Jetfury

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Hilarious Gekko

User ImageUser Image tab

Oh shiz I have clothes - See?

Elogim couldn't help but leave a sly smile on his face as Elly was left shocked that Shaun wasn't there. The forearm touch made him feel more alive. Elogim watched as the teacher took heavy steps towards Elogim, and stared Elogim down from the man's towering height. Elogim smiled and glared right back. The body only stood still with its hands sitting on its waist, a silent stare-down happening. The man threatened Elogim, the small chuckle that escaped out of the mouth that opened to retort. Shaun was falling back into pain, receding from the place that let him see. He was loosing concentration of the place he imagined himself to be. Elogim was abruptly cut short of his sarcastic reply, a swift blow to the head sending the body into a frozen state. Elogim felt his presence sucked back into the mind of Shaun, the feeling like a large ocean wave crashing into you and pulling you under. Shaun, however, had screamed from the pain of being ripped back into his body, his feeling more like a spider web of thin wire wrapping him up and pulling him into his body once more. He heard the faintest echo of a wolf, but deafened by his own scream. 'I can yell again.' he thought, just moments before blacking out. Shaun was left in a room where Elogim had pulled the subconscious of Shaun into. Shaun sat down on the floor while Elogim paced back and forth. "You endured a rapid change of pace when the white sky and red moon had flooded the sky. It empowered your will and strength, bringing your body into shock. I guess that is what brought me to your body." The wolf only paced, never looking at Shaun. He just sat there, looking at the shape of the wolf. 'Your guess is as good as mine. But why didn't it do that in the Death World?' he questioned the wolf. Elogim froze, a paw still lifted from the ground. His head snapped towards Shaun and he quickly walked over to Shaun, where the wolf cast a shadow over Shaun. "You wouldn't even have lived, or known that I existed, if you didn't go in the Death World. I wouldn't have the strength I do now to talk or have these conversations with you. The Dean let the power sink it at a rate that wouldn't kill you." The wolf backed away and receded to a shadowy corner. "Heh. You really don't know how much power that man gave you." The room faded to black and Shaun opened his eyes with a start.

"Thank you." Shaun could only get that out before he left to tend other students. He took the few steps back to Elly, who seemed to be lost in the translation of what happened to their bodies. Then he explained about what their task in the forest was, specifically. Shaun nodded and smiled at Elly when everyone had started to go off to the area with the lizards. She had a couple emotions flash across her face. "Man today is already crazy, but of course! I feel good. A quick pick of fruit and back we go." Shaun answered Elly. He pinked a little as Elly threw her arm through his and pulled him along to the lizards, but paid it no heed. She probably just wants him close in case something scares her, right? As Shaun and Elly walked, he spotted the bright fruit hanging from the tails of the rather large sized lizards. He nodded to Elly's observation, and began to think about how they can get the fruit from the tail without being bit. Elly beat him to it, though, speaking about ways to go about it without specifying a plan. "Indeed, they don't look like they want to play a game of checkers." Shaun laughed a bit before being yanked down into some bushes, a small yelp escaping his mouth as he fell. Reacting quick, he sat next to Elly who still kept her arm locked with his. She, pretended?, to whisper as she spoke her plan, leaving Shaun in a bit of awe. 'Wasn't this the girl that, not even ten minutes ago, was fearing picking up a hatchet. Now she is making plans and doesn't look the least bit worried.' Shaun smiled at her development of bravery. He closed his arm a bit to squeeze hers against his. "I am not sure I can skate very well. I wonder if I can slide on it like a snowboard. I'm gunna' try that. So you start the freeze and as soon as it is distracted by its feet, I will run in and take it."

Shaun perched himself between a tree and a bush, the sight of a lizard came walking this way. He turned and looked at Elly, pointed at the lizard and nodded. Elly nodded and they both went back to looking at the lizard. Shaun saw the faint sight of ice trickle on the lizards legs, to which Shaun hopped from his spot in a full sprint at the lizard. The ice froze over the legs and latched to the floor, securing the lizard. The tail raised a bit, and Shaun saw the fruit and the chance to grab at it. His legs pumped underneath him as the lizard finally saw Shaun run up and to his side. 'Passed his head. Now for the-' Shaun lost sight of the fruit for one second, the tail swiping underneath his body and having Shaun slide on his face, his back curving and his body making the shape of a scorpion. "Tail. I believe tail was the word you were looking for." Elogim piped. Shaun ignored it and got up as quick as he could. The beast still couldn't move, but it's head stuck on Shaun's position. He couldn't get close, he figured, without running at it's bod- 'Jump rope!' Shaun thought. Taking another full sprint at the lizard, he kept an eye on the tail once more, and when it disappeared once more, Shaun immediately jumped and landed on the top of the lizard, causing its body to be pushed to the ground. At the same time, he heard the nice crystalline crack of ice, the weight of the lizard on top of Shaun making it a bit too much. "Quicker the better." Shaun said, stepping on the lizards tail and lowering himself to touch it. He began to freeze it down, slowing the tail and making it immobile. He kept it tended, like Elly did with the feet, and found the fruit. He couldn't reach his hatchet from the position he was in, else he would have to let go of the tail. He held his other hand out straight and formed a cuff over his arm, and a long wide blade formed over the top of it. With a quick slash, Shaun sliced the fruit off and it landed on the floor below him. The hole where the fruit was begun to seep a green fluid that ran down the other side of the tail, dropping onto the floor near the fruit. It had a sickly smell that wasn't nice to be around. The beast hissed and Shaun could feel the body thrashing about. "Elly! Get ready to go!"

Shaun waited for the sound of the first crack of ice underneath the lizard's legs, to which he dropped and grabbed the fruit, sprinting back to Elly and grabbed her hand, pulling her alone the ice path she laid down. He lost his balance for a second, his shoes loosing grip underneath the ice, to soon find a balance as they slid along. Shaun pushed off when he could, and Elly kept the lizard back as they got to Asura. "Team Shelly reporting with one fruit!" Shaun said, turning and smiling at Elly. "Nice job, partner." Shaun praised. It wasn't till he looked behind him did he see the nice layer of slick ice that slid them here. It was magnificent. "Just like you said, easy-peasy." He began to wonder if she had any questions about what Asura did to him. Hell, Shaun was curious as to what it looked like Asura did to him. "Hey, what did the teacher do to me?" Shaun asked as he began to walk back to the place Elly and Shaun both entered at, the place being joined by other people who had completed their task as well, leaning his back against the tree he used for support. The night air was fresh and full of scents. It was nice and cool, and he had his good friend right in front of him. Everything just made him relaxed and his lips to turn up slightly. Shaun then remembered his hand was still in hers, and he gently began to let go, realizing that he might be imposing the hand hold.

AsuraDeimos

Little Miss Opinionated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas