Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame sat up. Yeah, but if that girl were human, then- Her eyes were still glowing and her fangs were still there. Do you still want me to bite you? She peered at him with one eye. Her face actually wouldn't change back until she tasted blood. That was the only downfall of being a demon and a vampire.

((Mkay! Gnight totlkarnage! See u tomorrow!))

Dapper Gekko

User Image

☐☐☐☐ Catcher Allen Walker ☐☐☐☐

Catcher pulled himself from the ground slowly. He stretched his arms above his head and blinked. He had no idea how long he had been asleep for but it was long enough for most of the students to disappear from his surrounding. Letting his arms fall to his side again he made his way to the door. He took his time however, since there was no real point in rushing to get anywhere. His hand clasped the metal handle and he swung it open with ease the familiar feeling of air conditioning rushing to greet him. The halls were almost completely empty, only a few students walked around, probably looking for their dorms.

He passed a few girls talking in the hallway but payed no real attention to them. Despite the fact they were both quite cute. He eventually reached the door of his dorm and unlocked it. This time was much more simple without the hassle of his suitcase in his hand. Catcher left the door open and took off his shirt that was now covered in grass stains so he could cool off. Sitting on the bed he wondered what he could do to pass the time.

☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SimplexXxClean's Significant Otter

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
User Image

Allen arrived at the school in a shiny silver car. Another year in this good forsaken place. He said parking and getting out of the car. He looked around no real familiar faces. But, there was the one face in particular that interest him. Mainly because it popped up from behind a book whenever someone came by. He decided to leave her alone. He calmly walked inside and went up the office. He asked on of the ladies where his dorm. She handed him the key. Dorm 1, eh. Okay, thanks Marie. He said leaving to his dorm.

Upon arrival to his dorm, Allen noticed someone else had already been there. It didn't matter to him, as long as he or she was overly excited. And if a student, wouldn't to up their grade by doing something pointless. So, he just tossed his bag next the bed closet to the door, so he could get out quick if needed to. Allen then laid on his bed waiting for something to happen.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image
( Out of Music : Finally my first post! I'll post alot tomarrow
Night everyone!!)

████ ↖ ↖ I s|i|n|g As gental as a sakura petal falling from it's
tree in a clam spring day

Julia awoke from her restless dream and started to streach out her triedness. One of the house maids came rushing into her room and curtsied. Julia smiled to the young lady and stood up. "Rita what time is it?..And you know you do not have to curtise or bow to me. You know me since I was baby." She yawned out as she covered her mouth. Rita, the house maid, spoke quickly to Julia. "Julia it's my orders from your father to bow and what not to you..And you best be getting dressed your going to be late for you first day Julia. It's almost mid-day" Julia gasped at what Rita had said and with that she began to dress. She smiled at the thought of all of the people that where going to the Academy. She was happy that she was going to see her new school.

Once Julia was finish getting ready she ran out of her bedroom door and saw her bag neatly packed waiting for her at the front door. Julia frowned to not see her parents waiting for her down stairs to say good-bye, But her family was like that..They always say hello and welcome but will never see you go and say good-bye. She guessed it was okay since she wouldn't have to cry and make her eyes all red and make her homesick. Rita, Julia and one other house maid took some bags and carried them to a black car with a man in a suit was waiting for her. Atleast some people were going to miss her..like Rita and Old John the driver, But maybe not her parents this time.

When it was time to go Julia hugged Rita tightly and began to tear up. "I'll miss you not being by my side Rita." Rita wiped Julia's tears way and hugged her once more. John said it was time to leave. Rita let go of Julia and waved good-bye. Julia stepped into the car and put her head down sadly. John shut the car door and jogged to the drivers seat. Julia fell asleep for the three hour drive.

But Lve with firry passion like on a HOT summer's Day ◕ ◡ ◕

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau
Suffer from insanity?!... My dear I enjoy insanity

{Currently speaking to:Ayame}
Meyhem smiled and sat on the bed next to her, and revealled his neck once more " Well that depends.... are you still hungry? " he said offering his neck to her,

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame frowned. Well... Of course I'm hungry. But, I don't want to hurt you. She glanced at his exposed neck. Well... I could just heal it afterwards. Wait, am I actually considering it!? She glanced up at his face. But as she looked across from him, she noticed someone else in the room. Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about Demetri. She bit her lip and licked the blood dripping down her mouth. Then healed it, as if nothing happened. Her face turned back to normal and she looked up at Meyhem. It would be awkward to do that with another student in the room. If anything we should find someplace where no one is around.
When you're all alone you see...

Elyra

User Image
Slowly staying in one place for long was wearing on Elyra. So she decided to explore. She quickly left the dorms and began walking down corridors and found a girl, with bright blue eyes, who looked lost. "Hi... are you lost?" Elyra asked shyly, quickly remembering her hair was still pinned up. SHIZZZ I have to pull a quick move, Elyra thought. Elyra reached up with two hands covering her ears to grab the hair tie and pulling it out and the few strands attached to it. Her red hair fell over her ears, but Elyra made sure they tucked in perfectly without the little ear bumps.
Only you can find the way that fits you.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau

Meyhem shrugged a bit " True but what do you suggest? " he asked concerned. For some reason, he craved feeling a bite on his neck.... No that couldn't be it ' Geez why am i going nuts over this?! ' he asked himself in his thoughts

SimplexXxClean's Significant Otter

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
{{{Anyone on sad }}}

5,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame thought for a second before pushing him off the bed and climbing on top of him. I don't think he can see us here. As her eyes glowed again, she pierced her fangs into Meyhem's neck. His memories, his feelings of revenge. She could see them all. She pulled away and wiped her mouth. Done. Do you feel okay?

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Lunar_Rose12
{{{Anyone on sad }}}
(( Unt meh ))

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
totlkarnage1234
Lunar_Rose12
{{{Anyone on sad }}}
(( Unt meh ))
Yeah... I guess we're done.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau

Meyhem fell to the ground and felt her fall on top of him, and as her fangs pierced his neck he flinched a little but then relief. She let go of him and he smiled " Yeah, Yeah im fine " He said calmly but then laughed " Geez, first day here and i already got a girl on top of me " He joked to her

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
the awesome lil jay
totlkarnage1234
Lunar_Rose12
{{{Anyone on sad }}}
(( Unt meh ))
Yeah... I guess we're done.
(( What do you mean? ))