Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame looked up to him and nodded. Yes, it is quite comfortable. She looked around again. I am Ayame Yamamoto. I come from Japan. Sorry if you do not understand my accent. It was weird. She wasn't expecting to talk so much. Ayame shrugged and held her hand out. Nice to meet you.
User Image

Gray looked up at the school as the car pulled up outside. She hated this. There was no way her father was making her come to this place. How did he not understand?

"Are you going to get out?" her father asked from the front seat.

"No" came her stubborn reply.

Her father sighed, got out the car and started removing her cases from the boot. Gray turned to her younger sister Rayna.

"You understand don't you?" Gray asked in a whisper.

Her little sister took her hand. "Of course I do, but you need to get out, and face your fears. Don't forget" Rayna said tapping her head. "I'm always listening."

Gray lent forward and embraced Rayna. "Help me be strong" She pleaded silently, then felt the warmth of love seeping through her from Rayna. She smiled at her sister then slowly got out of the car.

As she walked up the drive towards the building, she looked back and watched her father and sister drive away. Then she pulled out her acceptance letter. "Damn" she muttered reading the line about hiding her abnormality. She closed her eyes and felt her wings and ears slowly retract into her.Opening her eyes she saw her reflection in the glass. An ordinary girl she thought, then saw the scars on her face.

She quickly walked into the room marked "School Council" and collected her dorm key and a pile of papers. Then keeping to the edge of the room to avoid everyone she ran out of the room to the dorm building, ran up the stairs and almost collided with the door of her room. Unlocking the door she fell into the room, slammed the door and collapsed on the nearest bed in a flood of tears.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau
Suffer from insanity?!... My dear I enjoy insanity

{Currently speaking to:Noone}
Meyhem smiled and took her hand, standing up and bowing putting her hand above his head " Iam Meyhem.... Meyhem Hardau, and it is a pleasure to meet you miss Yamamoto " he said returned himself to his bed letting go of her hand

Widow

Alien Believer

User ImageUser Image

Ɗemetri looked over to his sleeping guardian, the tall dark haired man was sitting in the corner of the room, on a plush red chair, his head slumped on his chest. Despite his loathing for the man, it was rather cute, he jumped up from the bed, pulling his clothes on, then shaking the man awake, he looked groggily around, muttering " Good-bye Demetri. " Dem made a face at him as the eyes closed again, then pulled his old leather bag over his shoulder, grinning brightly, as he made his way outside.

Demetri skipped playfully to the bus stop, his blond hair ruffling in the light wind, he stayed on the bus for no more than an hour before it arrived at his destination. His first impression of the school was.. Awesome! He walked up to the front doors, remembering the letter he pulled it out his bag, his blue eyes running over it before, looking around for direction to the student council hall.

Finally fining it, he smiled around the room, as he was given his key and map he muttered " Thank you. " He licked his lips, reading the number from the small key, cocking his head to the side, he wandered away to find his room.
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

Random Hallway ωнєяє
None ωιтн
Happily Confused ƒєєℓιηg

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Arinanna Forest
User Image

Arinanna stepped out of the cab hugging goodbye to both of her sister, or rather half-sisters.Angel pulled at her hair gazing at the school,''D-Do you really think you have to be here?'', she asked.''We've been all fine enough with our-'', she looked around,''-gift''.Arinanna sighed and hugged her tightly,''I need control. Besides, its for a few months''.She looked at Abigal who remained silent in the front seat.She sighed waved goodbye to her.She watched the cab speed away and turned to the school.She watched some kids, maybe humans laugh as they walked up the steps.Arinanna glowered, that was the only down side to this school.She had to hide her true form.She shook her red hair and grinned, no matter, she was here and that was good enough.She pulled her suitcase up the stairs and stopped by the student council hall like the letter said and picked up her key and schedule.She had dorm 29, on the 3rd floor.She began to trudge up the stairs, finally making it to her room.So far, she was the only one there.She began unpacking her camera, hanging up her favorite shots.

SimplexXxClean's Significant Otter

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

User Image

When the door Eliena looked over her book to see who was there. It was some girl. Mostly likely one of her roommate. She appeared to ignore her just as Eliena would ignored other people. Well, at least she wasn't talkative. Last thing she wanted was someone like that as a roommate. Starting on a whole new page Eliena realized she forgot something at home. It's not like she could just pop home. There was a good chance this girl was human. And the letter specific said do not reveal anything magical or abnormal. So, thinking quickly Eliena gently placed her book on the bed, walked into the bathroom. Once she was in there. She locked the door and a little dust came from beneath the door. And she at home.

Once home. Eliena explained to her farther what she had left. He ordered the maids and the butler to look for it. He then told her to go back to school. They would find it and have it brought to her once finished. Eliena then did what she was told and teleported back to the bathroom. She flushed the toliet then wet her hands to make it seem like she was actually using it. When she returned to the room she sat back down on her bed and picked-up on her reading.

5,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Magenta Dandelous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking out of the corner of her eye Magenta saw her roommate walk into the bathroom and a little dust come from under the door. Her eyebrows furrowed together a confused expression growing on her face. 'I wonder what that was,' she was unusually curious, though she had always been like that. Noticing little things that no one else did, investigating, and figuring things out. Looking out the window she examined the great view she had. Smiling she reached into the stand beside her bed and pulled out one of the camera's she had put there a few minutes ago. Crawling on her bed till she was in front of the window she sat on her knees and adjusted the lighting and the lens before beginning to take photos.

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame was a little surprised to see Mayhem on his knees. Um... you do not have to be so formal. She smiled. Where are you from Mayhem?

(( short post... sorry. I'm sorta brain dead right now. >.< ))

Widow

Alien Believer

User ImageUser Image

Ɗemetri bit his bottom lip as he found himself lost, his eyes moving quickly over the halls, trying the figure out where he was.. He looked down at the map in his hand, walking forwards as he followed the lines he traced with a finger, blinking as the sunlight shone through every window he walked passed, of course that wouldn't kill him, but it would give one hell of a head ache.
He finally found his dorm room, sighing with relief, his sensitive ears picked up the speak from inside the room, he nervously rapped his pale knuckles against the door a few times, hoping he hadn't interrupted anything.

Hallway - Dorm 10 ωнєяє
None ωιтн
Nervous ƒєєℓιηg

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Arinanna Forest

Arianna finished with her room and took her camera as she went out of the dorm to meet some of the other students.She bit her lip at the whole bunch of stairs and looked around her.No one's there, she smiled. She took a deep breath in and focused all of her energy on the location she wanted to be.She squeezed her eyes shut and thought hard.She exploded into a red wisp and was teleported to a random location.She fell onto the hard floor and winced.She looked around her and saw there was a pale boy near her.She silently prayed he hadn't seen her but walked over to meet him still.She dusted off her preppy skirt and tapped him on his shoulder,''Hey, I'm Arinanna''.

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame noticed another knock. She stood up and started walking to the door. Her eyes were peering through the peep hole, and saw another male along with a female student. She opened the door. Konichiwa, are you a dorm mate as well?

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Makailyn Evans

User Image

I could hear all the footsteps as they passed by my door. People were arriving slowly but surely. Everything was calm until the last pair of footsteps. Whoever it was he or she was in a rush. Excited much? She wasn't sure. But the footsteps stopped in the dorm next to mine. Then everything got silent again. She pressed her ear against the wall making sure not to burn it down. Well she's definitely a girl. She was sure she heard crying. First person to stop at her floor was already crying. Makailyn sat on the floor staring at the wall. She was conflicted she wanted to comfort the girl but it was none of her business. I have to..help. She could feel the fire and her confidence was restored. She let the flame die down and in one quick move she was at her door. She walked out and could hear talking on the floor below her. She brushed it off and stood in front of dorm 12. Normally her loud nature would kick in and she'd bang on the door. However this time was different she knocked on the door softly. "Hello?"

Dapper Gekko

User Image

☐☐☐☐ Catcher Allen Walker ☐☐☐☐

Catcher had his backpack slung over one shoulder well he skillfully balanced his suitcase with his opposite hand. He was currently fiddling with the lock. It took him a good amount of effort, not to mention a sore shoulder to finally break through into the next space. A cool rush of air greeted him and he smiled as he learned his dorm room was unoccupied. He preferred that he lived alone, unless of course it was a cute girl that happened to be moving in. He smirked and set his suitcase next to the bed closest to the window and his backpack on the newly made sheets. He normally would have impacted but he found himself staring outside into the garden. He was grateful to be away from harsh weather and cold nights but nothing beat sleeping under the stars with the smell of the forest surrounding him.

Catcher swiftly grabbed his key and headed towards the door. He shut it behind him and made his way through the crowd of people that were desperately trying to find their dorms and get unpacked. Finally squeezing outside Catcher took a deep breath and smiled as the sun hit his face. Picking a spot on the grass he laid down and put his hands behind his head.

☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Widow

Alien Believer

User ImageUser Image

Ɗemetri turned as a girl dropped out of no where, glancing around nervously in-case any humans were about, fortunately not! Phew.
He watched carefully as she came up to him, he rubbed the back of his neck before replying in a friendly tine " Hi Arinanna. I'm Demetri. " His smile pulled into a nervous frown as the door behind him opened.
He turned looking to the dark haired girl, he answer in a small voice " Yes.. I think. " He looked down at the map still in his hand, shoving it away into a pocket and pulling out his key.. " Yep.. This is room 10 right? " He frowned thoughtfully, thinking he'd made a complete fool out of himself.

Hallway - Dorm 10 ωнєяє
Arinanna, Ayame ωιтн
Nervous ƒєєℓιηg
[[ I'm taking it demetri was athe pale boy? sweatdrop ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items