6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau
Suffer from insanity?!... My dear I enjoy insanity

{Currently speaking to:Ayame}
Meyhem closed his eyes and shadows from all parts of the room came to him and laid on the floor surrounding him. He lifted his hand and the shadows rose, he concentrated them into a human like figure whic soon could be seen as a shadow form of Ayame. Sweat started to drip down his face and he grinned in accomplishment " I can control the shadows, and manipulate them into anything i can think of " he said happily

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame looked around the room as all the shadows came toward Mayhem. And giggled at the form of her. Cool... my father would do that and scare me. Though, I would usually splash water in his face and make him all wet. She sat down and tried to do that. But all she was able to do was destroy the figure of her. Sorry, I was never taught how to do that so I'm not very good. I'm sorry that I destroyed it. She moved her hand and made one of Meyhem. I didn't know I could do that. She said while looking at her hand.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau

Meyhem was holding his hand out to the shadow form of him " You can't " he joked as his hand dropped the shadows melted and zoomed to under Meyhem's trench coat, as he fell to one knee.

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame walked toward Mayhem and grabbed onto him to make sure he didn't fall. Are you okay? She said while feeling his head to make sure he didn't have a fever.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau

Meyhem nodded " yeah im fine.... I just haven't done that in so long, smaller objects are easier, it just takes alot out of me " he said regaining his strength

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

She stood up and let out a sigh of relief. You should sit down then. She placed him on his bed and sat down on hers. Yeah, I'm pretty weak too. I haven't drank blood in months. She laid her head back and put her hands behind her head. I shouldn't have said that.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau

Meyhem laughed " Nah im too stubborn " He said but fell silent when she started to talk about blood. " Hmm i wonder.... I hear that Vampires absolute love demon blood... but if you're part demon, do you have the same craving? " he said as he sat down and revealled his neck " go ahead... i don't mind, demons reproduce blood faster than anything " He said smiling

Sweet Kitten

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

яσsε εmεdi αsτεrnσx
d e m o n s . a r e . n o t . f a l l e n . a n g e l s . i n . d i s g u i s e

__________The first day, Rose thought to herself as she hesitantly looked over the front entrance: a double door entrance with sleek, welcoming handle bars that also proposed an opportunity to be rejected. On her right shoulder hung a black messenger bag, which was light from the absence of text books. She wore a simple gray t-shirt and black shorts, which had a few papers tucked away in the back pockets. Her sharp, blue eyes glanced over the school's outer walls.
__________The female gnawed her bottom lip nervously; half of her thoughts were still focusing on keeping her wings hidden away. All she had to do was think about retracting them, like claws on a feline, and they were gone. However, she was so used to them being extended out all the time that it would be a difficult task for her to remember. Apparently even humans attended this academy, so she would have to keep in mind to remain 'normal' in front of them. It would be difficult to tell which organism was a human, however. Though, a simple aroma of the flesh or an aura from an elf or demon would be a simple clue.
__________Finally she summoned up all of her courage, and clasped the handle firmly. She pulled open one of the doors, feeling a rush of air conditioning blow at her face. In response, she squinted her eyes for a brief moment before taking her first step into the building. Opening her eyes to their normal extent again, she took a good look around. It was a nice place, much better comparably than previous areas she had inhabited. It was spacious and was home to many students, but still had a cozy feel. With a nod of acceptance, Rose decided to wander around. She had received her schedule, dorm number and key, so all she had to do now was recognize her surroundings.
__________Strolling around, she gripped the strap of her messenger bag tightly. Her eyes gazed upon the many wooden doors and metal plaques, skimming over names and numbers. There seemed to be endless hallways and doors, all organized and very orderly, and identical to the rest. Soon she found herself standing deep in the school building, unsure of where she was. Without a map, she was completely lost and not sure where to turn to. Just being the first days, all rooms were locked, dark, and empty. "Great," she muttered to herself. The corridor was so silent, that even her soft remark seemed to echo off of the walls.
When you're all alone you see...

Elyra

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elyra skipped her way around the dorms first on the top floor and felt the awkwardness of people meeting new dormmates flood her senses. "Hmm! Oh well" ,Elyra thought as she skipped down to the second floor seeing a few people nervously check into their rooms to see if they were rooming with anyone. Elyra smiled and said a perky "Hello!" to them before going to my the first floor to where her dorm was. Her skip turned to an excited pace as she passed the dorm numbers. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9! She found dorm number nine and glanced over to room 10 which looked like a full house of people. Eager to meet new people, Elyra knocked on their door.
Only you can find the way that fits you

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame looked at Meyhem's neck. She put her head down. Are you sure? I really don't want to be a bother. Though, her fangs were retracting and her eyes were glowing, she closed her eyes and mouth to hide it. I really don't want you to worry for me.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau

Meyhem smiled " Just go ahead... i really don't care, im actually kinda used to it " he admitted and heard a knock on the door, he opened it up and saw a young girl " Oh uh.... Hello "

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame sat next to Meyhem and was about to sink her fangs into his neck until she heard a knock. She looked like a monster right now and if it were a human, there would be a problem. She quickly laid back down on her bed and covered her face.

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hive Mind 200

ForgetxMexNever

User Image
There she stood trying to help a complete stranger who wouldn't even open the door. Makailyn wanted to rush back into her room and have a party with her flames. Suddenly she heard someones echo. She didn't realize how empty the hall had gotten. She looked around feeling as empty as these halls. She then spotted the girl who'd spoken. Makailyn stared at the door she had been standing in front of. She sighed, this was going to be a long day. For a quick second she knew she needed her fire. She let flame circle her body and fill her with its warmth.She walked towards the voice she heard. Slowly she let her flame cease.

There stood a girl with a gray t- shirt and some black shorts. It was a simple outfit but it was cute. She smiled at the girl she didn't look very friendly but Makailyn was in the helping mood. She had arrived at a new school and she was set on recreating herself. She was in control of her abilities and made sure to suppress the flames that gave her comfort.
"Hello, Do you need any help?"The whole time she divided her attention between this girl and the door that remained shut. There was no sound in the hall just Makailyn and the blue eyed girl.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau

Meyhem watched as the girl ran off and went back to Ayame, who had her head in a pillow. " are uh.... you ok? " he asked kindly

(( gotta go its ******** late here LATER ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff