Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem smiled " Then drink, there is nothing stopping you " he said opening his neck for her

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame sighed, put her hands on Meyhem's shoulders, and started kissing his neck. "I still don't understand why you let me take your blood. I mean... I've been doing it almost every day since we've met but you're completely fine with it." She continued to kiss neck, waiting for an answer.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem sighed happily " Because, my love, your the first of many people that have been so kind to me.... its only fair that i repay you, but now we're married, i would be offended if you didnt "

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame sighed. "Fine..." She muttered, bearing her fangs. "Please bear with me..." She bit into his neck and started drinking. Ah... what a nice taste he gave off. just getting better every time. When she was done she licked the remaining blood off of his neck and healed it. "Thank you, Love..." Smiled at him and pulled him close.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem smiled cracking his neck as customary " Like i said, only im aloud to give you blood " he said slightly protective

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame smirked. "And if I end up drinking anyone else's blood?" She asked him curiously, amused in a way by Meyhem's protectiveness.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem grinned " Ill have to kill said person, viciously not holding back unleasing my full potential " he admitted to her

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame sighed. "What if I'm starving and your blood alone isn't enough?" She asked him, a little scared of the thought.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem shook his head " It will always be enough " he told her confidently

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame smiled. "Alright... I trust you." She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. "Blood lusts are a terrible thing. I've only had one twice before." She admitted. "By the way.... is there anyone who ever calls you Zaccary?" She asked.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem shook his head " No only my father " he told her putting on a smile

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame sighed and started to kiss his neck again. "So you either go by Meyhem or your nicknames... Does anyone know what your real name is?" She asked him.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem nodded " Everybody knows it, but they think im ashamed to have the name, i kinda am but not as much as they think " he told her counteracting with his own kiss to her neck

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame sighed. "Really? How strange..." She shrugged. "Why would you be ashamed of your name?" She asked.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem sighed " I just feel like only my parents should be aloud to call me by that" he told her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff