Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame giggled at the way the boy answered. I am sorry. Yes, this is room 10. Her accent completely flowed out in that sentence. I am Ayame Yamamoto. I will be one of your dorm mates for the next few months. What might your name be? She said with slight embarrassment. Man, I really hate this accent...

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Arinanna Forest
User Image

Arinanna smiled and looked at her right as the door opened.A dark haired girl was at the door, she said quietly,''Hey''.She left them to talk and went downstairs, which was shorter than before thank gosh.She was still a little breathless from that amount of power so she climbed up a tree and wrapped her legs around a tree limb so she was hanging up side down.She noticed there was, yet again, another boy here.He appeared to be relaxed and she didn't want to disturb him so she just waved.

Widow

Alien Believer

User ImageUser Image

Ɗemetri's eyes widened as the girl giggled, he noted the strong accent, but could understand fine, waving lightly as the red haired girl walked away, he smiled nervously, saying with more confidently " I'm Demetri.. " He held out a hand " Nice to meet you Ayame. " His pale skinned hand shook lightly, as he wondered if she was fully human.. if so she was going to get a shock from his cold skin.

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

Hallway - Dorm 10 ωнєяє
Ayame ωιтн
Happy ƒєєℓιηg
[[ 'tis late her.. 'm going to sleep sorry <3 night/evening/morning everyone. ]]

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame looked at his hand before accepting his handshake. As she felt his cold skin, a smirk appeared on her face. As she got a good grip on his hand and pulled the boy into the dorm. So, you're a vampire, huh? I've a Demon and Vampire mix. She whispered to Demetri. I am glad to meet you Demetri. I hope we become great friends! As she winked at him and sat down on her bed again.

((Mkay! Night Night AlienGirll!!))

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

OOC:Good night!! Im going to bed soon too.Dinners ready so bye smile

SimplexXxClean's Significant Otter

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
User Image

Eliena noticed girl pull out a camera. She immediately jumped. What are you trying to do! Eliena shouted. When she realized what she said. Eliena tried to explain what she said. I mean. I hate bright lights please at least take off the flash, it hurts my eyes. She said falling to the ground. She hide behind the bed. not wanting to see the flash. Eliena grabbed the bag that was next to her. It wasn't hers. So, she tossed to the side and grabbed a different one. This one was hers. She opened it and grabbed her ipod and headphones that were inside. She put them in and grabbed her book. She began to read...again.

((I'M SO SORRY!!! at first i had to constantly start accepting/helping profiles. Then had to eat, then my sister begged me to play a game with her.))

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Akemi Takahashi

Akemi walked outside of the cab and paid the driver. She decided to walk into the Sudent Council room to check if the students weren't trampled by the new students. Are you all okay? She asked the person sitting at the desk. "Yes, we're fine here. Did you came to pick up your key? Akemi nodded and smiled. As the student handed her the key, she walked up the stairs and to the first door marked "1". She sat her stuff down in a closet and left the room. I should check on the students that are in charge of everything today. Though, it was actually for her amusement to get to know her new students.

5,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Magenta Dandelous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barely hearing her roommate over the music she scrambled her hands to turn off the flash. Not wanting to speak she set her camera down for a second and grabbed a notepad scribbling down a fancy looking sorry on it and crumpling it up tossing it over to her roommate. Sighing she picked back up her camera and dusted it off before looking at the somewhat clouded sky she started once again taking pictures.

(Its fine)

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau
Suffer from insanity?!... My dear I enjoy insanity

{Currently speaking to:Dimitri and Ayame}
Meyhem smiled as the third of the dorm 10 trio arrived He stood up and introduced himself " Hello Dimitri i am Meyhem is a pleasure to meet you " He said smiling weakly with his hands behind his head. He turned his attention to Ayame " So you're a hybrid eh? little bit of both worlds? " he asked curiously

(( editted ))

SimplexXxClean's Significant Otter

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

User Image

After after about 3 to 5 pages. Eliena noticed something touch. She got up see what it was. It was just a note, thrown by her roommate no doubt. The handwriting was weird. Nothing like hers. Eliena being in a somewhat happy mood today wrote "it's fine" in cursive. Then gave it back. She got up then walked out the door. The room felt sorta cramped. So, she left and started walking around. Not really knowing what to do. There were alot of people there. She decided to go to the entrance, she would get a quick look at people that came in and she would get a quite place to read.

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame was sort of surprised to see she was sharing a room with two guys. I wonder how this year's going to turn out. I mean, I'm not worried about grades. But, will all of us get along? I'm thinking too much. She moved her stuff to the side of her bed. Ayame took a quick glance at her two roommates and laid down. She turned to Meyhem. I guess...

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau
Suffer from insanity?!... My dear I enjoy insanity

{Currently speaking to:Ayame}
Meyhem smiled " That's pretty cool " he said akwardly " Well do you have any cool talents? Element control? flight? Mental attributes? " He said as he sat on his bed laying down and closing his eyes

5,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Magenta Dandelous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Catching a flock of birds flying past she smiled softly snapping pictures quicker to be able to catch them until they disappeared. Ignoring the paper that had landed on her bed beside her she took a few pictures of some planes and a some of the ground below. Sighing she set her camera down and grabbed the note reading it. 'If this is how my roommate acts and communicates usually I don't think my time here will be as bad as I thought.' Pulling out one of her many bags she put the note in it with the many others she had kept over the years. She liked keeping track of all the things shes said to people through notes over the years she actually use to keep a recorder with her to record her conversations with others. Putting the bag back down she moved from where she was sitting to sit on the window sill with her legs hanging over the edge. Looking back she noticed that her roommate was gone and grabbed her camera turning her head back around. She left flash off since it was rather bright outside and continued taking pictures.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Arinanna Forest

User Image

Arinanna took out her camera from her pocket and focused it on some of the students she had seen so far.She looked at a girl who was also taking pictures from inside, so she took a picture of her too.She took a few more before she got off the tree limb by doing a flip and landing on all fours.She grinned and put her old camera away.She walked up the steps to her room, not wanting to cause anyone to see her ''disappear'' again.I wonder if I'll get any roommates, she thought.

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame smiled and nodded. Well, I would not call them cool, though I can read minds, bend water, and fly. Including healing. What about you? Do you have any abilities? She rubbed her eyes and sat up waiting for his answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff