Welcome to Gaia! ::

AlienEntity's Waifu

Akira shrugged. "Yeah... I guess.... I mean... No one really calls me Elizabeth anymore except for REALLY old friends." She sighed. "Oh well... Meyhem suits you better anyway." She giggled.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem smiled " Exactly " he said quintly before looking up at the ceiling

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame giggled. "Mhmm" She hummed with a small smile. "But where did the other nickname come from?" She asked, knowing the answer but just wanted to hear it for herself.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem sighed " The terror of death.... the only thing the underlord fears " he told her almost sad

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame glanced at him and sighed. "Really? How?" She stared at him... his voice seemed... sad. "What? Did you do something to make him afraid of you?" She asked, now growing curious about this whole situation.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem sighed " Well before he was underlord, he was just a demon and he was the greatest, by saying he fears me from what ive done.... " his voice trailed

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame sighed. Maybe it was best to drop the subject. "Alright... I don't care anymore." She shrugged with a small smile.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem nodded, understanding her motion " Yeah... " he mumbled " Well no used Dawdling in the past... what should we do next? "

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame thought for a second. "Well.... I wasn't able to look around in the Underworld much. Are there any other interesting places that you would go to here?" She asked, not really knowing what is in the Underworld to choose what she wanted to do.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem sighed " Well not really no, if you want we can go back topside, im sure you miss demi " he admited

5,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((OOC: OMG!!! I just noticed how long its been since I've posted on here but I don't know if there's any characters free to talk??? Anyways I have a list of user names of people who will not be continuing the rp. If you want to know who they are just ask.))

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame shrugged. "Well... I guess... I'm actually not looking forward to seeing him again. He's been acting like... well..." She sighed before glancing at Meyhem and smiling. "But I guess we should head back right?"

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Isobel Arnauld
((OOC: OMG!!! I just noticed how long its been since I've posted on here but I don't know if there's any characters free to talk??? Anyways I have a list of user names of people who will not be continuing the rp. If you want to know who they are just ask.))
(( Eh.... this rp is gonna die soon, me and Yama are really working hard ))

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Meyhem sighed " Im sure we should " He told her

AlienEntity's Waifu

Ayame sighed. "Alright... go ahead then... Go ahead and um... do your thing." She smiled.

((If this RP dies after a month I'm going to make a remake with lunar-chan... ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff