Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame blushed and got off of him. Um... Sorry. She said with a slight giggle. His past was terrible. I've never seen something like that before. She put her hand on his neck and healed it. There, good as new.

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
totlkarnage1234
the awesome lil jay
totlkarnage1234
Lunar_Rose12
{{{Anyone on sad }}}
(( Unt meh ))
Yeah... I guess we're done.
(( What do you mean? ))
It's all up to you if ya wanna leave or not is all...

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
the awesome lil jay
totlkarnage1234
the awesome lil jay
totlkarnage1234
Lunar_Rose12
{{{Anyone on sad }}}
(( Unt meh ))
(( What do you mean? ))
(( well lemme give you a quick fact... ive never quit an rp and im not starting now, just give it some time this is only the third day ))

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
totlkarnage1234
the awesome lil jay
totlkarnage1234
the awesome lil jay
totlkarnage1234
Lunar_Rose12
{{{Anyone on sad }}}
(( Unt meh ))
(( What do you mean? ))
(( well lemme give you a quick fact... ive never quit an rp and im not starting now, just give it some time this is only the third day ))
((I didn't mean it like that. I meant if you don't want to RP with me... and talk to someone else. And I'm not quitting the RP either. Sorry if I offended you or something))

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau
Suffer from insanity?!... My dear I enjoy insanity

{Currently speaking to:Ayame}
Meyhem smiled as she got off " Hey i didnt say i didn't like it " He joked as he got up and pulled pieces of a scythe out of his bag and started to assemble it. Meyhem loved his scythe, whenever there was a chip or a scratch, he would spend all day, sometimes, fixing it and polishing it

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
the awesome lil jay
totlkarnage1234
the awesome lil jay
totlkarnage1234
the awesome lil jay
(( What do you mean? ))
((I didn't mean it like that. I meant if you don't want to RP with me... and talk to someone else. And I'm not quitting the RP either. Sorry if I offended you or something))
(( well im having fun with yah..... and there's noone else on wink ))

Widow

Alien Believer

User ImageUser Image

Ɗemetri squeezed with shock as he was pulled into the room, he smiled shakily at the girl, slightly confused as to how she came about being half vampire, half demon.. It didn't seem like a good mix to him. He nodded politely to the male standing in the room, mumbling " Nice ta meet you. "
He sat un the edge of the one unoccupied bed as the his two room mates talked, cocking his head to the side as Ayame seemed to get a bit.. Hungry. He laughed awkwardly when they remembered him, rubbing the back of his neck, he hurried out the door as things got a bit.. frisky.

He hummed a tuneless song to himself as he trundled through the halls, his eyes darting around from place to place. He made his way out side, lowering his head as the sun beat down on him, he meandered under a tree, sighing as he sat in the shade, he tugged his old book from the bag that still hung over his shoulder, leaning back on the trunk as he flicked through the pages, trying to memorise the spells.
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

Under a tree ωнєяє
None ωιтн
Content ƒєєℓιηg
[[ sorry for interupting the fun guys :3 ]]

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame's blush became even darker to his comment. As Meyhem took his sythe out, she was surprised. Wow... it looks amazing. She smiled and became curious. Did you make that yourself? As she looked around the room and noticed Demetri was gone, she sighed in relief.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau
Suffer from insanity?!... My dear I enjoy insanity

{Currently speaking to:Ayame}
Meyhem smiled and blushed alittle " YUP sure did " looking at the black bone-like handle " The handle isn't really made of bone, just polished and painted teak wood from a dying teak tree, the blade is EXACTLY 27 inches in diameter and is smelted from a mixture of coal and titanium, for strength and it's curviture " He said inspecting it

SimplexXxClean's Significant Otter

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

User Image

Eliena soon got bored of these...people. It's not like she could tell who was human or not. Eliena decided walking around would be her best bet. So, she started walking and reading. Nothing to do now. She found her self in the courtyard. She didn't see anyone, but not long after that she tripped over a boy.(Demetri) She landed right across him. And her book fell down the hill. Damn. She said sitting up and wiping her eyes.

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame listened to Meyhem inspecting his sythe. Wow... what are you going to use it for? She could notice the beauty of the sythe. It is a great masterpiece. The best I've ever seen.

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
AlienGirll

RP with me :3

Widow

Alien Believer

User ImageUser Image

Ɗemetri was absorbed in the book, he had found a perticullarly complicated healing spell which should be useful at some point. His head jerked back as some tripped over him, his head smacking against the tree, he gave a small " Oww. " his eyes scrunched up, his hand moving over the sore point, he looked down to see the potit girl who had fallen, he blushed a light pink, asking in a stuttering voice " A..are you o..okay? " He asked, his hand moving as if to help her up, then snatching back. What if she's human? His brow creased.

Under a tree ωнєяє
Eliena ωιтн
Worried ƒєєℓιηg

[[ :3 okie ]]

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

User Image

I'm fine. My contacts fell out though. I think i have some more in my bag. Which i left in my dorm. Eliena cursed under her breath. If he sees my eyes i could be in big trouble, especially with this school. Um...could you take me there, i can sorta see on my own. It's dorm 30. It wasn't a totally lie. Eliena could see on her own, in fact she could see clearer than now. The contacts clouded her sight a little, but they kept her true eye color hidden. It was the only thing making her seem like a human here. Unlike other vampires, Eliena's skin wasn't as cold. She never really found out why either. Did you see where my book too. She said removing her hand and looking in the opposite direction of him.

Widow

Alien Believer

User ImageUser Image

Ɗemetri listened with wide eyes as the girl spoke, looking around as a book was mentioned, he spotted it further down the hill to his left, he stood up, his gentleman ways wanting to offer to help the girl up, but he mumbled quickly " I'll get it.. " He hurried down the hill, picking the book up carefully, and hugging it to his chest nervously, plodding but up, he picked his own book up stuffing it back in his bag, and handing hers back with care so their skin wouldn't touch. His blue eyes moved up as he was a glint of red, his mouth popped open into a comical O.. He didn't dare ask what she was.. He just closed his mouth, holding out a hand despite his fears, his manners winning over, saying politly " I'll help you back to your dorm now.. "

Under a tree ωнєяє
Eliena ωιтн
Nervous ƒєєℓιηg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items