Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User ImageUser Imagejarnell sat there as the black markings started to completely cover the monsters skin in complete black ink he only took what he needed and could take for the soul was already taken by some one else the titans body started to melt and started to pour into his bottle until there was nothing left " new color for my art..." he said softly as he pushed the cork in into the bottle he strapped the bottle to his side and placed his hands in his pockets as he began walking back to the school but stopped to see what Kiko was doing "Perrin huh?.... you just kinda look like James...but i see you have blue hair instead of red " she said examining him for a bit she had never seen another neko before other then James " so what kinda cat are you?" she asked as she began to walk around him " do you have a tail as well ?" she asked walking the other way and looked up at him " Kiko you shouldn't be so rude to new people..." he said stepping up behind her and then looked towards the the boy " hello my name is jarnell... welcome to our school..." he said softly and held his hand out

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin watched as the girl began to walk around him asking him questions, then noticed a male neko walk up from behind the girl then introduced himself and welcoming him to the school. Perrin lightly smiled as he held out his hand too. "Perrin, Thank you." He replied, it was the first time to see a neko other then himself, he guess that what happens after living most of his life with human in a foster home. "And this mush be Kiko?" he asked as he look down at the girl.

User Image

OOC .: :.
User ImageUser Image" your welcome ..." he replied softly "i guess i shall see you later..." he said to perrin before walking off once more he felt in need of a break for the moment and plus he didn't want to be around Kiko any longer then needed who knows what she would be up if he had stayed longer " she folded her arms and turned her nose up " that's right... and as long as you don't turn out be like him well get along just fine..." she said eying him for a moment " so perrin i believe this is the first time we've met... have you been here long?" she asked with a friendly smile and began stretching her arms

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin watched as Jarnell turn and walked away before look down at Kiko as she talked. 'As long as I don't turn out like him..?' he thought to himself before she asked how long had he been at the school. "I would say only a mere few hours, I guess...I arrived just before this war broke." he answered as he watched her stretch. "I haven't even found my room to this school."

User Image

OOC .: Edited* Sorry for the short posts, I'm bouncing between three computers X3 :.
User Image Oh great then that means that this day is your first day ... thought i don't know if you'll be able to get your dorm anytime soon... " she said looking around " to think this was the second time that this happened... i wonder how common this sorta thing is..." she said pondering about it " so perrin are you strong?... do you special talents like everyone else here?..." she asked tilting a her head a bit as she gazed up at him

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin rise his brow as she said it was the second time that this war as happened. Then she asked about his strength and powers. "I have a few powers yes, although their not too special." he said as he formed his ice dagger into a sphere then into his hand. "I can control Ice, phase through objects, and turn invisible for a short time." he said to her. "You said that I may not be able to get to my dorm anytime soon, why is that?" he asked her.

User Image

User Image "hehe that's awesome i can't wait to play with you later on all i can do is phase through objects...." she said walking through him to show proof and then walked back through him once more and turned around to look back up at him " i did?..." she said completely forgetting that " well i guess because last time the big fight happened everyone had to get resettled...but who knows.... you probably can since the school wasn't really damaged like last time..." she said looking over at the school

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin lightly smiled at the girl as she had thought that his powers were awesome, It was the first time that Perrin had really interacted with another person with powers. He watched as she had walked though him suddenly. "Well, since I'm new..would wouldn't mind showing me around the school would you?" he asked her as she looked over at the school.

User Image

User Image well i guess i could show you around the spot that I'm quite familiar with but you have to make a deal with me first perrin..." she said pointing her finger at him " promise me you will spar with me today ..." she said almost glaring at him and smiled a bit not letting him answer " it's a deal..." she said taking his hand and began running towards the school

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin backed up as Kiko pointed at him, eh felt an uneasy chill though his body as she asked him to spar with her. "Well..I..er.." was all that he could answer before she grabbed his hand then pulled him along into the school. 'This is going to be fun... he thought with a sigh.

User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

"Life and love are power...

Meala sighed heavily as she walked away from her sister. When a rope of water grabbed her wrist she huffed. "I understand that mom only let me come here because you were coming too but you don't have to be so damned protective of me. I'm not completely defenseless after all. I have my own abilities." she puffed her cheeks before she swatted at the water making it let go of her arm. Walking down a path, she was staring down at it. Folding her wings behind her, watching the path move under her feet. They were late, would they get their dorm? Would she be able to make any friends? It was hard to say. It seemed like a battle had gone on there, was anyone left? She didn't see anyone when they showed up. "Great! I convince mother to let us come and it seems to be washed away with the waves."

... Water and motion are strength"

User Image

User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

"Water is my nature...

Saylea watched at Meala recovered herself, letting her get out her frustration before she started to walk away. She couldn't allow her little sister to go alone. The girl was obvious to the possible dangers of the place they had just arrived at. A battle ground, a big battle at that. No one around to see them appear and above all that, the silence she heard. It was far more then she liked. Grabbing her sister with a small water rope, only to hear her protest. Saylea stood there, letting Meala break the rope but she wasn't going to let her go alone. She followed behind her, giving her enough distance but not more. Her wings touched the ground, the feather leaving trails of water as she moved. The bottom of her wings almost looking like they were made of water itself. All she could do at this point was watch over her sister until someone showed up, unless their was no one left.

... The song in my calling"

User Image
User Image Kiko ran into the building and took him down the hall to the cafeteria " this is the cafeteria you can get all sorts of food here it's really great....." she said as she began running off once more dragging him along and took him to the gym " this room is the gymnasium... I use this spot to work out... if you ever need me you can always find me here... or the cafeteria..." she said pointing her finger at him once more before dragging him off the the classrooms " and in this hallway.... are the class rooms...." she said placing her hands on her sides in a triumphant pose and sighed a bit " and well that all I'm aware of she said feeling around on her side remembering her bag wasn't with her " ooohhh nnnooo not again ... i lost my bag again!" she said panicking and frantically looking around the hallway once more
((I am confused, what's going on?))

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin tried to pay attention to the hallways and how to get to the locations in the school as Kiko dragged him along, once they reached the classroom hallways he saw that she had left go of him as she talked about her backpack was missing."Did you leave it in the gym?" He asked her trying to help out.

User Image

OOC .: The Titan was killed, enemies retreat, and people trying to go back to normal. :.
User Image she sat there and thought about it for moment and sighed " no-no-no i didn't even get to work out today...maybe i left it in the hallway by the arena...." she said remembering the last place she was,was the arena " come lets go!" she said grabbing a hold of him and began running through the building towards the arena as she phased through walls master would kill me if she ever found out how irresponsible I've been with my bag...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff