Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan saw this coming. He let the large amount of water around him sink down into the earth.It floated through the earth around the foundation and softened it into and excellent shock absorber. Logan shifted along the the ground as the quake roared through. The water-filled earth shifted like quicksand, but no damage was done to the school itself. He quickly drew the water back up around him. He clapped his hands together as a gyser of water shot from his tank, rapidly adding to the water around him. He closed his eyes, calming himself as he used one of his larger techniques. Art of Water: Great Dragon The water rapidly shot up into the air, as it continued to increase in amount. It all gathered together, taking a serpentine form, eventually reaching the shape of a chinese dragon. The size of this one, however, was many times greater then the first one's it's size was about half that of the titan. Logan had to concentrate to do this right. He raised his hand forward as the dragon's shaped mass opened it's mouth. Art of Water: Dragon Cutter A power stream of water flew from the dragon's mouth at high speeds. The speed with which it flew was so powerful that it could cut through steel. It was slice into the thick flesh of the titan, as well as setting up for his other techniques.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Hikaru saw Logan's attack. "That's bad @ss." He smiled as he ran towards the wall. Lightning dashed off his feet as he ran up the wall and landed on the roof. He jumped and made a deep cut into the Titan's flesh. "Rot in hell demon!" Hikaru landed on the ground and looked back at the Titan. "Why wont you die?!?!" He roared as he slammed his hand into the ground and sparks flew into one point and another device was formed. Hikaru ran as it flew right behind him. He ran up the wall again and jumped into mid air. "Come on!" The device locked onto the back of his armor "Hell yea." He flew into the sky and waited for an opening.
User Image
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow could hear a roar and the ground shaking below her almost terrified her, thinking a tree or something would fall on her.Once the ground stopped shaking Sorrow tried to get up but was too dizzy, and saw the girl run over and start to mend her wounds.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

User Image
~Sticks and stones may break my bones~

Illyana ran over to Sorrow and fell down from the force of the earthquake. Once it was over she crawled over to Sorrow, her hands covered in a white aura as she started to heal up the wounds.

~But words will never hurt me!~

User Image

There's a mystery inside my head...
It was you dripping all in red.
Did I hurt you? Let me make it safe an sound...

666 growled as she charged straight for Katsuro."Oh no you don't!" She yelled as she threw blades for him before flying toward Hikaru next.She was trying to fight too many people at the same time.

Can you feel me breathing down your neck?
You're just a perfect little human wreck.
But I like you... enough to destroy you, tear you down.

User Image
Show me how to lie
You're getting better all the time
And turning all against the one
Is an art that's hard to teach

Serene gripped the ground as the earthquake happened, fur beginning to grow on her.She smirked as her teeth grew into fangs, and she crouched down. No one could really tell what was happening, but when she lunged out into battle she was completely different. She was her experiment form.

Another clever word
Sets off an unsuspecting herd
And as you step back into line
A mob jumps to their feet

User Image

Slowly out of line
And drifting closer in your sights
So play it out I'm wide awake
It's a scene about me

As 58, Serena's form, ran out into battle, she could see much going on. She looked up at the titan, and saw Katsuro climbing. She watched 666 fly around and decided to try to trap the titan. She ran for his feet, leaving crystallized paw marks in the dirt as she planned to crystallize it's feet right to the ground.
((anyone like the pic? I got someone to draw her for me :3 ))

There's something in your way
And now someone is gonna pay
And if you can't get what you want
Well it's all because of me

User ImageUser Image
[OOC : Sorry I didn't go on for so long. Prep for the 4 busy weeks that's to come.]
To the two struggling souls,
survivors of Atlantis,
I grant you power.
Now awaken.

Fleige abruptly awoke. He had no idea he fell unconscious. Around him he noticed a massive battle around a tall structure-"Titan."He corrected.
He had noticed he seemingly had more artes now. Maybe that can come handy in this battle. Well for now, he would just act to the point that he would increase their endurance in the battle. Fleige readied his staff.
Phrase of Life, oh Holy Powers
grant us the power of swift recovery
La Rare II!

La Rare II
A spell which heals all allies nearby moderately.

"Resonance spells. Impressive." Lucante appeared beside Fleige. "You improved. So I don't have to worry on staying at the sidelines anymore." He grabbed his spiritsword and started towards the titan.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

Akiye had silently followed Divamore without a word and kept herself out of the others sight while she adjusted to her new body, she was surprised by Kiaku's destructive side and made sure that she did not approuch him until she was ready. After the portal was opened she drew upon her illusion magic to disgues herself and jumped into it quickly landing on the roof of the school, staring into space she didn't pay attention to the fighting going on for she wasn't personally ordered to enter battle from Divamore or her leader. It seemed like an eternity before Akiye was dragged out of her frozen state as her leg was being brushed upon, looking down she saw Yuki meowing while looking up at her with a questioning look in her eyes. Smiling Akiye bent down and picked up her black cat and said. "Yes its me Yuki... I guess I'm a bit difficult to recognize so its okay if you were a bit confused..." The Kitsune laid an affectonate kiss on the cats four head as a sort of reasurance, Yuki responded with a love filled meow. Putting Yuki back down Akiye realized she had a pair of clothes back in her room but they were not hers but her mothers. For a moment she cringed at the thought of weiring one of the few objects that she valued, but due to the curcumstances they were all she had besides the ripped clothing she was wearing.
Putting on her mothers old training uniform seemed strange and even akward but as she walked through the hallways to the doors of the roof of the school she began to feel more natural in it, it felt as if it was made just for her so she put aside the memories of her mother for the moment. Stepping out of the front doors she looked around and kept her illusion up to camafluag herself and Yuki, finding herself bored Yuki had begun to swip at Akiye's six tails playfully.

Injuries are avenged; crimes are avenged....
xxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Don't get too carried away with that.." Nato nods, "I sort of burn when i flirt.." Even if Katsumi was a well attractive woman, Nato wasn't really attracted to her. He only saw her as a well worthy teammate. More importantly, he was paying attention to what was happening all around. People was attacking the Titan, and Kiaku was making a havoc. "Things are just fun are they?" Then, a small aura appeared in Nato's hindsight. "Diva.....Your friend is here.."

"..I got him.." With that said, Diva jumped off the Titan to meet with Yoka.

Yoka continued to spin in the air, only to be greeted with a familiar face, Diva. He stopped in midair and looked over at her. He spin around horizontally and flung small bladed wind circles. The Blades headed over towards Diva, but with her swiftness, she dodged them by flipping over them. Yoka looked over at her and sighed as he fell back to the ground, As Diva felt down along with him.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Who Should Nato fight...hmm... and sorry about my slowness...been caught up surprised ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania
User Image
User Image

"Oh screw the school rules." Lucante undid his hair as he ran to the titan. He noticed two objects drop, or more like two humans. "Fleige! Do something that breaks their fall so I can catch them." "If you wish."
Phrase of Quagmire, spirits of the air
as hermits would be in mud,
slow my targets down.
Speed Decelerate!

Speed Decelerate
Auxiliary spell which slows down all movements of the target.

With ease, Lucante caught them both with ease, but Fleige didn't feel at ease with that girl called Divamore there. He could sense danger near here.
Phrase of Bind, stealth shadows
become unseen chains and
stop my enemy's movement.
Paralyse!

Paralyse
Auxiliary spell which binds the enemy.
User Image
Raging spirit within!
Chaosura Kiaku is no more!

Stopping, the dragon raised his head up and began to look around. Roaring, he took off running along the school's roofs. Slowing down, he sniffed the air and looked around. He could sense something very familiar nearby, but he didn't know what it was. Shaking his head, he turned towards the Titan once more. That monster was making him paranoid now.

Hitting his knuckles together, he roared loudly at the titan. Taking off running towards it, he jumped onto the roof of the school. Standing firm on the roof, he stood on top of the equally tall building. Gathering energy from around him, he stared at the titan. His eyes glowing red as his aura began to glow, a loud whirling sound echoed from the back of his throat. Freezing, his gaze slowly turned towards Nato. Turning around, bolts of electricity began to scatter from the spikes on his back. He had something that was important to him, but he couldn't recall, what it was.

User Image

"Rebirth of the angered God!"

((OoC: ))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Hikaru turned around and saw 666 fly after him. He took his fist and spun around and bi*ch slapped 666. he said "Why wont you stay down! I already chopped off 2 of your wings! you want to lose your life?!" He flew after her and landed on her as they both fell to the ground. "You have 3 seconds to surrender! I will not hesitate to kill you!" They landed on the ground and the dust cleared. Hikaru was standing with 666's neck in his hand. He dropped her on the floor and said "I spared your life. Don't test me woman." He kicked 666 in the face and turned around. "I will gladly finish this fight when you get good. Weakling." Hikaru jumped and flew at the Titan's arm and landed on the side and ran up his arm. "I...Hate... Running..." He jumped and grabbed on the Shoulder and climbed up. He was Eve sitting there drinking a cup of tea. "HOW DO YOU ALWAYS FIND ME?!?!?!" Eve shrugged and said "I'll never tell you. Where'd you get the wings?" Hikaru said "I'll never tell." Eve grunted. "Fine..." Hikaru said "I'll argue later. You handle 666 if she comes back. Im going after the bi*ches who started this."
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka felt his body suddenly lighter, and he wasn't falling as fast as he was. Even though he wouldn't have much of a problem when he landed, since he can withstand falling pain. "Thanks!" Yoka waved over towards Fleige. "But you didn't have to he-.." Yoka stopped and looked over at Diva, who had different spell towards her.

Diva, on the other hand, was deal with some trouble. Suddenly, her body was feeling stuck. She looked over towards who was the culprit and eyed him. She grins at him and closed her eyes. Then she landed on the ground with a loud thud.

Yoka had to get down quickly, so he dived in a pointed angle to give him more speed heading down.

---

Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image
User Image
User Image

Fleige noticed Yoka waved at him momentarily, and then as he nosedived down, he realised that Diva would be someone Yoka knew, and he released the Paralyse spell. "Yoka stay! It won't do you good if you get any injury!" But Lucante was already there. "I'm terribly sorry for what my servant did. I'll punish him accordingly. Anyway, what are you all doing jumping from that..that.. thing?" He points to the titan while Fleige was casting a spell towards Diva.
Phrase of Life, oh holy powers
grant us the power to fully heal.
Rarest!

Rarest
Healing spell to completely mend a person's injury.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katsumi chuckled at Nato's response. "No need to worry Nato-sama....I was just giving you a hard time..." Katsumi said meaning that she was joking. But then she took a few steps toward Lamia to see out over the path they were making. They were almost there. The shock wave didn't do as much damage as she thought it would. "Maybe Logan the waterboy had something to do with it..." Katsumi surmised, but then saw the boy of mention as he summoned as fairly massive Chinese water dragon. Then as it was about to unleash its technique, Katsumi saw the laser-like beam of water. Since it was going so fast, she had to do something. She pulled out her hourglass, Ikkoku. "Stop...." Katsumi commanded and all of time came to stop for a moment as she required. Then she pulled out her black swirling orb, Kugeki and summoned a portal to the Void in front the Dragon Cutter's trajectory, the laser-like water going into the Void. But Katsumi wouldn't stop here. She summoned another portal and the beam came right out from the other portal. Time was now restored. She rotated the orb and the beam swept across back at Logan. She smirked a little.

EPIC FIGHT!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin kicked down the door to the roof, After taking a moment to catch his breath for catching eighty pounds of weight while running up four floors. He looked around the roof to see a fire escape near by, he ran to the corner of the roof closest to the Titan and began to setup the mortar, Once it was stable for use. Perrin pored the gunpowder to the bottom then ripped the taser apart to use it as the fuse, he looked up at the titan to see that it was in range, the only problem, He didn't have a clear shot. He waited for the right moment until there was an opening on the far right. "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" He yelled as he dropped a canister down the tube then pulled the trigger of the taser then watched his high explosive chemical grenade fly though the air. The sound cracked through the air that then only returned to a high pitch ringing in Perrin's ears, 'S*^t' he said but knew that he couldn't hear himself as he then began to ready the next shot.

User Image

OOC .: I have climbed over the mountain of writers block =o3o= :.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
Yoka continued to nosedive downward, but in the background, Yoka could hear Fleige telling him about injuring himself for what he was doing. Yoka spun around towards him and gave him a thumbs up. "Don't worry about me...This is a normal thing for my body.." He smiled. He spun his body around and continued to fall down. "What a long way to go.."

Diva coughed a bit from all the dust and dirt particles all around her when she landed. Her body wasn't feeling as numb as it was before. Seems like the paralysis spell is gone. Diva picked herself up from the ground and wiped off the access dirt that was on her shirt and pants. She looked up to see that Yoka was coming, but another voice spoke to her at her level. She twisted her head towards the voice and stared at him. What question Diva was why was he healing her? Wasn't she the enemy?
"...that thing up there..is all Nato and Katsumi's doing.." She smiled at him, "I'm just here to protect it and reek havoc.." Diva returns her attention back to someone whose in her eyes of interest.

Yoka flips and lands on his feet in between Lucante and Diva. "..Divamore.."
--
"You know Katsumi.." Nato sat down next to Katsumi, watching Logan fight off the Titan. "..He seems like a good opponent to beat up on.." He spoke, while yawning a bit. The other time here was more challenging for him, seeing that he had to deal with more people than he thought at once. Not that it was a big deal, but it was more so troublesome. People swarming like ants on a fallen donut like troublesome. Since he is hear with most of his comrades, and is able to take a breather, he can now pay attention to all of the student's abilities and elements.

---

Diva...

Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

((Hey this is RLRLRMASTER...)) A moment from the point the dragon fired the attack, a portal had opened between the attack and the titan. He sensed the water's position change, as the attack was redirected at him. He closed his eyes and in the instant the water redirected itself around him and back at the Titan, as the dragon changed it's trajectory away from the portal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff