Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mizore Ayanokonji

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Mizore had been observing the ongoing battle between the students and the beast within the trees. She so desperately wanted to take part in this slaying activity, but there are times where she preferred to keep her distance to avoid any complications. To think that she had just arrived to the school, expecting to meet lovely students doing nothing but conversing with each other, heading to class or basically doing their own little activity - but no, she did not come to meet those standards. Instead she saw a small group of them participating to slay the creature with their own magic abilities. Interesting, indeed it was, but when she said she wanted to attend to the school simply for some fun adventure she did not mean THIS type of adventure. Do things like this occur regularly around here? Seeing as the beast had been successfully slayed in no time flat it almost looks like everyone was too used to these small events occurring from time to time. When the beast had collapsed on the ground with an ear piercing thud, Mizore smirked slyly, enjoying the mere sight of a living thing get killed by teenagers. ' At least they killed it before it caused any more chaos. They could have slayed it sooner.. ", the ice girl pointed out, jumping off from the tree branch she had stood on, landing on a hand and a knee. She rose to her feet then proceeded to brush the dirt off of her dress. " If these sort of things are going to happen regularly then I might as well be prepared. At least watching it kept me occupied and entertained. ". Mizore flipped a lock of her gray colored hair over her shoulder, letting out a yawn. She whipped around, heading back in the direction of the school before the temperature increases too much for her to handle. Though she did have to admit, it did feel a bit cool in the trees. Maybe the lovely shade blocked some of the torturing rays of sunlight. As her high heeled boots kicked up clouds of dust, Mizore hummed silently to herself. " Since my entertainment package had been killed, NOW what should I do.. ?"

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Already bored?" A voice appeared right behind the girl. It was a slightly dark tone voice, that sounded like a million tomboy girls voices into one mixture of a voice. "I'm shocked that you didn't notice me right under you..." This would be the first time that Scarlet would interact with someone at this school, but it's someone she never noticed before. Then again, she seemed newish to the school, but she from how she stared at the fight, it seemed like she wanted to join in. Maybe she was too late or something.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Welcome :3]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mizore Ayanokonji

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Mizore's eyebrows rose at the sudden feminine like voice. She whipped around to see a girl, probably in her age range, ask if she was already bored. Mizore arched a brow at the girl, positioning her hands on her hers and staring at the girl with bright piercing blue eyes. She had assumed that what the girl meant by ' already bored ' must of been from her catching Mizore observing the epic battle going on between the students and the creature. Eventually when the beast had died Mizore had lost interest in everything she just saw. " Bored.. ? I guess you can say that, but I find it very stalker- like for a person to randomly walk up to me and point out the obvious. You've been watching me, haven't you.. ?". Mizore's eyebrows furrowed into a very serious, angry manner though in her mind she had not done this to be rude, or blunt. It's just her usual way of expressing how skeptical she was of certain things. Obviously this girl was a stalker. Well, to Mizore she is. " And why would I notice you.. ?", she began as she turned around and proceeded to walk again. She had let her arms fall to her sides, seeing as they were getting tired from being on the hip for too long. " Clearly I was lost in the mechanism of the battle to realize or notice anything else going on around me. It's that simple... ". Mizore's mind had already flooded itself with the thoughts and comments about the strange girl this Ice Woman encountered just seconds ago. Surely, if the girl still wanted to converse, then she would hurry alongside Mizore, though Mizore would probably be her rather blunt self anyhow. Her blunt attitude mostly drives away those with the intention of befriending her. Honestly, that girl back there was very interesting but Mizore just couldn't help but lash a mean comment or two.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Scarlet sighed a bit, as he eyebrows slowly dipped into a arch. Typical beginning conversation for someone like Scarlet. Especially it's a girl. Her dark brown eyes gazed over the woman who stood before her, showing her blunt attitude towards her newcomer. Does she act like that to everyone? IF so...then it's going to be a bit hard for her at this school. Well from what Scarlet observed.
"A Stalker you call me?" she grins a bit, "I was already here before you came along...but you was way too focused with that battle to noticed..." she explained, "So not really watching you.." Scarlet gave her sly smile and proceeded to greet her with a bow. Her sword clanks with her chain belt as she bows. "The name is Scarlet Oniyania..." She said in her most politest voice, "May I ask what is yours?"

---

Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Edit!]]

Also NPC
User Image

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin took a moment to look around at everyone as they seemed to pull themselves together after the battle. He looked over at the titan's body then crossed his arms as he walked up to it at its feet. 'This..thing was tough..' he thought as he stared at it then his head turned back to the students. 'Everyone who was here attacked it with magic but hardly made a dent, I don't even think my explosives did there job ether..' he continued as he then returned to the dead body 'If though women make this thing appear again, it not likely that anyone could kill it.....It's too bad it all ready dead..It would of been easy to find it's weak points to hurt it or kill it.' He walked up to the leg then formed a ice dagger into his hand, then began to strike at the skin to try and cut though it. 'We all had the right idea, but we may not have had enough power to cut though the skin.' he thought as he continued to try and cut some of the skin off.

User Image

OOC .: :.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

When Nato opened up the portal Akiye stopped her howling and crying, the silence was almost defining now to her with ease the Kitsune jumped through the portal with grace. Once landing on the other side she took about a dozen paces away from the portal before laying on her stomach, she silently waited until she was dismissed to go off on her own to morph back into her humanoid form. Yuki was unnoticed as she inspected a strange marking black spot on her mistresses right back leg, in an attempt to clean the Kitsune’s white fur Yuki licked at it. This caused Yuki to choke and spit at the fowl taste, but attempt after attempt it just wouldn’t come off so the cat staggered to her mistress’s side and just collapsed near her snout at how weak she felt from the nasty taste in her mouth. Akiye lifted her head a bit and looked at her cat, but she guessed she was tired she so Akiye scooted her black cat closer to her in affection.

Injuries are avenged; crimes are avenged....
xxxxxx
User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mizore Ayanokonji

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Mizore abruptly stopped dead in her tracks, her fists clenched, her body tensed. The girl had stated her name, followed by a very polite bow which Mizore just so happened to catch sight of upon whirling around to face her. " Well.. if it means that much to you, my name is Mizore, pronounced as the word ' misery '. And at first glance you could identify how miserable I am, and I do have to admit that I indeed cause misery. ". She drew strands of her gray colored bangs away from her eyes to avoid irritation. " Do you happen to know where the, how you say... cafeteria is? I know I'm new and all and I just got here, but my stomach refuses to leave me at peace. Oh, and before I forget... my surname is Ayanakonji or Ayanokonji, whichever comes first..". She started on her walking path again. Each step she took either caused a sound crackle of a stick being stepped on, or the crunch of dirt and rocks coming in contact with the sole of her shoe. There were in the forest, after all. The forest floor is basically littered with sticks that had fallen off of trees.. and pebbles or rocks. Mizore can't take a single step without stepping on either fallen sticks or rocks.
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

His consciousness returning for a brief second, Kiaku slowly turned his head towards the portal. Staring at the large white Kitsune, he slowly reached out towards her. He couldn't tell why he knew it was her, but he was still concerned about Akiye. "Please...don't go..." He said quietly as his vision became hazy. Slowly pushing himself up, he began to walk towards the portal. His tail dragging along the ground as he began to limp, he began to feel cold.

Reaching out one last time, he fell over. The cold getting to him more, he shook. It felt almost as if his gi and clothes were gone. His eyes locked onto Akiye still, he closed his eyes as he kept his hand out for her. "I'm...not strong enough to...help you...," He said to himself as his consciousness faded once more.

"And now...I know where you are," The voice from much earlier echoed into his head, laughing as it faded.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

((OoC: The Format Evolved! And yay for further development. ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
After finally hearing her name, Scarlet picked herself up and faced her with a cocky smile. "Mizore..I gotcha lass.." She spoke as she turned around. Her Petite like body turning, poking out her backside towards Mizore, as Scarlet looks towards the school. Mizore asked for the cafeteria, but that might be a little hard for Scarlet to remember, since she only saw it once...and it was only a glimpse. "Cafe should be right up ahead...just follow me.." Before she started to move, she jumps up the tree and grabs her Scounter and stopped it from recording. Then she returns back in front of Mizore. "Let's go...Miss Ayanokonji"

---

Diva...

Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: I'll be back later...Dad needs my computer =.= ]]]

Also NPC
User Image
User Image

Just as the titan died.Hiroki let out his hand as a faint light surrounded the titan. The Titan's life matter wisp it's way to Hiroki's palm. "A new creature to my very collection." Hiroki created a needle-like ice and slightly poke his finger tips. Enough to make it bleed. He then dropped a blood in the Titan's Life matter and slowly faded away. "The new contract has been made." Hiroki said with a grin on his face. Now, Hiroki has acquired the ability to summon the titan and control it by his own will. Just then, Zalera started to fade away since the battle has ended so its reason to remain on earth has been fulfilled.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I'm a Nasod. I create weapons and armors. You best hope I'm not pointing them at you."
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. "You mess with me i'll get my best warrior on you. HIKARU!

User ImageUser Image While Eve walked she moved her gaze to the other students. If they could help revive Hikaru I would be great full." she looked at Hikaru and thought what is in his head?
**INSIDE HIKARU'S MIND**(%)
Hikaru was stuck in his own mind re-living his past. no. No no no! he couldn't re-do his past. only re-watch it. damn damn damn! mom! dad! no! Hikaru opened his eyes to see himself in some world. my mind? he saw a small boy running thats me... hikaru went to one knee as little hikaru jumped on him daddy! hikaru was confused daddy? little hikaru smiled daddy. why are you being silly? lets play ball. hikaru blinked o-ok.
User ImageUser ImageJarenll didn't respond to her as he started to dig his hands into the monsters skin " I'm going to convert it..." he said quietly as a black markings started to show up on the titans body and began to slowly spread around it's body slowly corrupting the dead body she sat there and watched for a bit before sliding off and began walling back towards the school when she saw another boy carving into the titans foot " hey when do you got down here so quickly James?.... what your not James..." she said looking at the other neko boy with a blank look

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
"Urgh!" Yoka finally puts Diva in the nursing office bed. What a long walk from the forest area! Carrying someone that half Yoka's size shouldn't been that hard, but she had enough meat to be heavy for some reason. Yoka sat next to her on the bed and sighed. "Nurse..she's completely on the bed.." He spoke towards the woman that was in the next room near theirs.

"oh! I'll be right there sug.." She happily spoke as if nothing happened in her world.

"Okay.." Yoka nods and wraps his arm in some bandages that he had in his pocket. A bit of his arm was bleeding for some reason.
---

Diva...

Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

"Water is my nature...

A small puddle of water lay still in the middle of a walk way. Where it came from who knows? Then it starts to ripple as if a drop of water hit it. But it never smoothed out before it started to spread, growing. At first slow then rapidly in size. Then it started to grow upward. As if starting to take form a being or two. It continued to grow until they forms were full then came to life. Two girls, one taller to the other, both with wings. One of them came out coughing, the other perfectly fine. Saylea stood tall, looking around with her emotionless eyes before she looked at the smaller of them. The puddle seemed to disappear after everything happened. After a moment the taller one spoke "You are fine Meala. So over acting." her tone was emotionless, bland. Her eyes moved around the area taking it in. "It seems we are late…"

... The song in my calling"

User Image

User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

"Life and love are power...

Meala gasped and started to coughing. She hated traveling with her sister when she took them through water. She may be part siren but she didn't have the affinity for water that her sister did. It was surprising she didn't drown. When Saylea told her that she was fine and to stop over-acting she puffed her cheeks. "Yeah yeah, easy for the water queen to say. You don't have to worry about drowning… ever." she sighed heavily before she shook her head. Then she looked around "How are we late? I thought traveling your way was faster. I knew this was going to happen… oh well." she sighed out.

(OOC: Not my best opening unfortunately. I was drawing a blank on what else to do with them)

... Water and motion are strength"

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

After stabbing though the skin then peeling it back, Perrin found that the skin was a good five to six inches thick. 'Well the explosives would of worked if it was at least three inches in...maybe FMJ bullets..' he though to himself as he pulled the blade out then wiped the blood off then noticed that the titan's body started to be covered in black markings. Perrin's ears perked up to the sound of someone behind him, he turned quickly to see a young girl looking at him with a blank look on her face, She seemed to be the age of 13 or 14. She must of thought that he was someone named 'James'. "Sorry, you must of thought I was someone else. My name is Perrin." he said to her

User Image

OOC .: :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas