Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’ซMay Augustine AKA Jelly Pawn๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’ซ

May watched James run off and went back to her food and had a mouthful of cheese when he came back.She saw the trail of red on him and gulped a little"Was that blood on you?"She continued to listen to him explain how his brain redirects and shuddered"Should I not be around when you want to see jelly fly?"She blinked and blushed"If it wasn't for my jelly thing I wouldn't be anything special and I'd end up boring you like everyone esle."

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

A slight shrug of his shoulders as his father feminine voice left his lips again "yes it was blood,I'm not sure which ones blood though,there were twelve of them,I normally don't get hit by blood but one of them had a weird ability that jammed mine as long as he held me,so I but his ear off,,,,,,as for not being around me,,,yeah when my brain redirects I would say run away,you can tell because I start smiling like a mad man",he sat there musing for a moment before he pulled out a can of soda and took a swig,staring at the girl with a slightly confused expression he spoke again "maybe you would if you didn't have the jelly ability,but you do have it so it's a mute point really,,,,,what do you taste like?"

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

May stared at him in shock"You went against twelve people!?You bit his ear..."She sighed and nodded"Okay I'll think of that next time you get your mad man smile, I don't wanna end up splattered on the wall or get hurt like the 12 you just beat up."She watched him pull out the soda can"um I don't know I guess like fruit jelly, I've never tasted myself nor has anyone else...d-do you wanna know how it tastes?"She turned red and went back to her food"No one has ever asked about the taste of it."

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

With a slightly raised eyebrow "yes twelve!my ability is perfect for taking in multiple people i redirect everything i touch or that comes near me including well anything I'll leave that to your imagination,as for my smile i prefer the term mildly psychotic,but back to the real question here,,,,,can i taste you?" his brain was working overtime attempting to decide what fruit she would taste like as she flashed a pinkish red colour he decided most likely strawberry or perhaps raspberry,the girl certainly was an oddity yet he couldn't help himself he had to understand everything he saw it was how his ability worked after all calculation of mass and particles everything has a certain way it's made jelly is just slightly harder to redirect due to its wobbly make up.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

She gave him a nod as he explained how his power works."I'll call you Psycho then"she was about to place a hand on his shoulder and stopped herself, she didn't want her arm to be blown up.She blinked at his request and sighed as she turned her hand into jelly and moved it to him"Here, just um make it quick, I don't want everyone to think they can get a taste of me. You're an expection psycho."She said as her face and ears were turning a pink as she turned her head away.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

Her hand appeared in front of him and she asked him to make it quick,his brain worked (quick!! But this is something new i want to savour it!!!,,,whatever i burped i gotta savour it later),gently he took her hand in his removing his redirect ice field from his hand,his tongue extended out as he lowered his face to her hand,giving it a single lick he smiled "its rather nice sort of a mix of every red berry,its a really strong flavour,i like it" he let go of her hand and noticed other part of her were jellifying,he smiled at her "anyone else tries to taste you just tell em no,,,,or tell em I'll smile for em".

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

May bit her lip as he took her hand, she waited and twitched ad she felt him lick her hand.Once he finished she pulled it away and turned it back to its solid state"Oh um well thanks, I didn't know that's what it tasted like."She squeaked out as she tried to keep herself from turning her whole body into jelly.She gave him a quick nod and blinked"So that means if you ask again I can say no? Unless you'll say you're the only one who can taste the jelly?"

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

He smiled at the girl as his almost girly tone of a voice left his lips again "well you should try it at some point it's quite nice,and that's up to you,you can say no,or you can say yes,or you can tell me I'm the only one allowed to taste your jelly",this girl was odd,but odd was good it was interesting even slightly charming,not that James usually cared about charming he was always trying to figure out what was happening with everything,he couldn't quite do it with her though how do human cells turn to jelly? It should be impossible yet sat infront of him was a rather cute girl that did just that,his eyebrow raised a little as he spoke once more "ok this is the first time I have cared enough about any other student to ask this so my name is James what do I call you I can't exactly call you jelly baby all the time can I"

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

The girl blinked and stared at her hand"Eh I don't know, it'll be like me tasting my own sweat or blood, it might feel weird."She nodded"I think I only feel comfortable having one person taste it, ya know? "She was cleaning up her area and blinked as she heard him"u-uh j-jelly baby? M-my n-name is M-May, but you can call me Ty,August,jelly pawn, jelly girl or um like you said j-jelly baby.That one is a new you, where did you come up with that one psycho?Um can I call you psycho or do you prefer James?"

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

Sitting there as she fumbled out her words James smirked "how about this I'll be the only one to call you jelly baby and in return I won't kill you for calling me psycho or grin",he liked this girl,liking someone and not wanting to hurt them was a new feeling for him,well not wanting thrust them too much anyway,the taste was still in his mouth whatever jelly she was,was deffinately strong and very very tasty,he was tempted to ask for more but decided eating her may be a little sudden and strange.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

โš“ โ™’ โ™† โ™“ โ˜” โš“ โ™’ โ™† โ™“ โ˜”
โ„ณโฑฅษศผษ‡ล‚รฎศตษ‡ โ„’ษ‡โฑดษ‡ศตฦจ
โš“ โ™’ โ™† โ™“ โ˜” โš“ โ™’ โ™† โ™“ โ˜”

String at the rook with a confused expression on her face, Marci blinked a few times before her face turned tomato red. It had taken a second for his question to sink in, and although she knew the answer she couldn't put it into words. "Well, I mean... Er, we're lesser demons, and we're not like to royals. Who. Er, have to get married to other demons. Uh, but..." The nymph stammered a little bit, looking down at her fiddling hands. She eventually melted, literally, and sat on the chair as a puddle.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

May blushed and nodded"Oh okay then psycho, plus I don't wanna die so young."she smiled softly and blinked as she felt something. She looked down at her legs and almost screamed.She hadn't noticed that was she was stuttering she had started to turn into jelly. She banged her head onto the table and sighed"Sometimes this power is a blessing and a curse. "She grunbled out as she tried to get her legs back and found it hard to do so in her state of embarrassment. She turned her head to look at him"You think you could help me out? I can't walk when I don't have my legs...."she said as she lifted her head up and shifted her body to face James.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
โ˜ ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ 
๐Ÿ’€ ษ†rik ฤฆallstrรถm ๐Ÿ’€
โ˜ ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ 

Another two cigarettes had been smoked by the time another face had arrived at the school. "Ain't that... Bloody hell, that's the Silent Knight.." Erik talked under his breath as he watched the other boy walk up from the parking lot. The hybrid sat there, his eyes following as Adrian made his way into the school, and then Erik hopped off the railing. Throwing his last butt into the pile that had accumulated, the boy melded into the shadows and made his own way into the school, following the knight to the library.

The shadow stayed outside of the library, looking through the crack between the floor and the door, watching everyone who was inside. "Oi, I had 'eard he wasn't comin' to school no more." Erik mumbled to himself, scratching his chin and then his head. The boy shrugged his shadowy shoulders and then slithered to his classroom.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Gave was sat there very nervously as Marci talked,his eyes were shifting between her and the desk until she litterally melted,jumping up and straight over the desk landing at the side of her chair he stared at the puddle and placed his hands on it "MARCI!!!,ok ok ok ok what do I do,,,,,,,,urm I'm sorry if I'm touching you anywhere weird it's a little hard to tell with puddles,but help what do I do",his hands splashed around a little as he tried to think before he put his hands on his head with a panicked look on his face (oh crap I killed her)

With a seemingly minimum of effort James looked at her and placed his hand on her head,his ability working through her body causing her legs to grow out of the jelly,they were still made of jelly but were perfectly shaped like her legs,his redirection had many uses "there you go jelly baby just turn em back normal now,your powers funny and kinda cute,," cute that was new he hadn't said that in a long time not since he saw a puppy at the age of 5,this girl was bringing all sort if suprised out if him today wasn't she.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff