Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
kyonko Banyez
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
💨💫May Augustine AKA Jelly Pawn💨💫

May saw the look of irritation on his face and frowned.She knew she had to stand up for herself and she tried to,but it backfired on her.She looked down at their hands and blushed slightly as she gave his hand a squeeze."Thank you,if I were to fight I would have been laughed at even more.Maybe I should just do some training and look for a team or create my own,no one wants the jelly pawn...."She stopped as they arrived at the headmaster and sighed as she looked at James "Could I do the talking?"

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Listening to her doubting herself was something that James could grow tired of quickly but he wouldn't let that show "thats not true i like you jelly pawn and i would have you on a team!but it's not up to me misaka is our king and she decides who joins,,,,,,you should stop putting yourself down if you are scared of messing up you just need training" they reached the door of the office!James sighed as he looked seeing a small sign on the door that read (out) on it,he spoke again "headmasters out so we need kaim to do the talking to is!you can talk to him if you want but i know what'll happen to me im gonna get a bracelet that says where I am so they can monitor me!not that it'll last long I'll have it off in a day or so with my ability!you will simply get told that you should have reported them for bullying"

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

May looked at him as he told her not to put herself down.She heard him mention he would have had her join his team and blushed"Oh uh I don't know,Shes strong and so are you.Your team is a top one,you all have a high rank im in the bottom..."She sighed as they reached the Headmaster's door and read the sign."Oh okay,but I really am sorry James,I just assumed you were gonna come to me and console me at the moment."She looked at him in the eyes and sighed"We might as well go see Kaim and get this over with,don't want you to continue missing your class or training."May gave him a sheepish smiled and gave his hand a soft squeeze.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

James sighed but squeezed her hand back he liked how warm she was and the girl seemed both literally and personality sweet,he turned and started walking still holding her hand "I'm not bothered about my classes im a genious that calculates faster than a supercomputer,,,,skipping a few classes wont hurt my grades,,,,,,as for our team yeah we are strong but only because misaka and jack are perfect partners,shes a powerhouse and he is just so flexible he can adjust to any situation,im just there as a tank or decoy,,,,,,i think if you could control your abilities better you could be high ranked".

Suddenly he stopped before letting go of her hand and turning to her,he placed his hands on her shoulders and smiled "how about i train you?" he was interested in this girl and the abilities of jelly so it wouldn't be too bad if he trained her and kept an eye on her would it.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

A small smile appeared on the jellu pawn's face as she felt her hand being squeezed back.She listened to the other pawn talk about his team and nodded"I also deal with winds, well um mainly in hurricanes with my scythe and then the jelly stuff,but it can be useful and causing people in slipping."she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck and feigned a giggle.She blinked as she felt James' hands on her shoulder and gasped as she heard him offer to train her.Her jaw dropped open and gave him a quick nod as she pulled the male into a hug"Yes!Please I would prefer to have you train me than anyone esle!"she exclaimed as she pulled back to look at him a grin on her face"I could so kiss you right now,but don't want to scare you off."she whispered softly as her eyes bounced with excitement.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

James hand reached up and grabbed the girls chin,looking in to her face he spoke "so you have wind abilities and the ability to produce and transform in to jelly,,,,i can work with that,im glad you want me to train you though im still training my self so you'll be helping me too,,,,maybe i could convince misaka to let you join us too that way i can train you and you can learn how our team works,,,,,,hmmmm" he could see the looks of excitement she had was he actually making someone happy? This was strange but what followed was him leaning in and planting a rather passionate kiss on her lips,as he pulled away he stared at her "you said you could!did that scare you off?"

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

May blushed as she felt his hand grab her chin.She stared back at him and smiled brightly"I would love to be in asset in your training.Maybe even create a move together,but that is if Misaka lets me join the team."Her eyes widen as she felt their lips touch once again,but this wasn't a peck it was a full blown kiss.Once he pulled away she was red face and stammering while shaking her head "N-no that didn't scare me off.If you sending me a picture of beaten up girls didn't scare me off I doubt anything esle will even a kiss."she bit her lip as she looked at him.
Ulyanin-Coyote
The Purple Gum Bishop. Rank: 50,000/50,000

"Terrifying moments, yet captivating at the same time..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Waking up bright-eyed and bushy-haired as usual, Coyote and Ulyanin silently conversed with each other as they wondered what they would do today aside from going to Psychotherapy sessions, Special Education classes, and Ability Control trials. The fluffy-headed host wanted to frolic with bunnies he saw outside of the academy walls while the self-proclaimed Cosmic Joker wanted to set up his notorious hidden trap pranks; both weren't all too aware of the whole ladder ranking system that was in place amongst the student body until after the first few days of their orientation. The silly youth saw it as a game while the animal trickster, although usually aloof and disinterested in such matters, found it a very entertaining means of making themselves known as something more than just an oddball with a weird power; while planning their festivities, they continued to hang in their sticky bubblegum canopy where they took their nap in when they saw a boy an girl discussing something.

Tidbits of what was being discussed were about joining teams and the girl's ability to turn into jelly. Ulyanin liked jelly, almost as much as he liked apple pastries, and it was just the same as with Coyote and how he liked both showing off their shared powers in a better light and cause a ruckus in the process.

"Not many know when it ends... Or how it started.- Mr. Charisma

With: Near May and James
Thoughts/Feelings: Ulyanin- bunny??? Coyote- intriguing...
Theme: Get it right

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Adrian Strandford

-=Rank: 1,212/50,000=-

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

With a slight smile, Adrian took the notepad, but when he put the pen to paper he couldn't even bring himself to write. A look of sheer frustration crossed his face as he unintentionally robbed himself of all forms of communication. There were too many things he wanted to say and explain... About what he had meant the last time they had spoken, what had went on in the weeks he had been absent from the academy and yet, the mere thought of expressing it was enough to bring on that tightening sensation in his chest and make his head fuzz up.

Setting the notepad and pen down on a table, he looked back to Kira; the dominating thought in his mind somehow now fixated on how clammy his hands felt, an odd method of defence against how ridiculous he was beginning to feel in this situation. His eyes made there way down to the floor, tracing the odd choice in carpet patterns, as he roughed the back of his hair awkwardly.

"...yes?"

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Argent layout

User Image

---Argent---
"welcome to argent academy"

----the red queen,kira---

Placing her overly warm hand on his shoulder after seeing him place the pen and paper down she smiled,a reassuring smile "of its too difficult for you,,,,,start with something small if you can,,,,,like are you ready for your king test?",her eyes were fixed on him but not in a strange way they held a look of kindness to them,kira genuinely cared for Adrian and would love to help him but she couldn't if he wouldn't let her in,despite her feelings still hurting a bit she was there for him if he needed her and would do so until he told her not to.

---James/Grin,the wild pawn---

James glared a little not out of malice just because his face decided to redirect like that for a moment "a team move could be interesting,hmmmmm can you separate in jelly form?,or i could redirect your wind making it faster and more powerful,,,,,,yeah i guess you wouldn't go running from a kiss huh,,,,,,,i shouldn't have hurt those girls i just got so,,,," he stopped as he looked up realisi g they were being watched,his eyes narrowed as his girly voice turned to a small growl "HEY FUZZ BALL WANT A PICTURE ITLL LAST LONGER!!!"

"where do you fit in?"

Ranks
Kira:17,081
Gabriel:45,001
James:30,687
Silver:17
Misaka:176
Jack:178
Black:29'041
White:29,042
Lucy:47,850

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

May raised an eyebrow as she saw the look on James face and soon started to think and nodded "Yep when I'm in Jelly form I can do anything seeing as how I am not a solid, I can go splat or be used as a distraction.Unless you wanna work on my winds."She let out a giggle and smiled"I think it'll take something super bad to get me to run Psycho."she teased and blinked as she heard him.She looked arounf assuming they were alone until her eyes looked up and she saw the bubblegum canopy and smiled "Don't be mean to him Psycho,hes just like me except he has bubblegum powers."She said as she waved at the boy.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

Marci giggled as his sleeve tore and nodded. "I have a study period again. A lot of the classes I'm taking are the physical training ones and combat. I might join you." It was only a few seconds later that Kira and Silver walked in, and the water nymphs eyes averted slightly. She knew better than to look directly at Silver, she had read up on every big named student, along with almost every other student, and had studied their abilities. She kept herself from shivering as the king eyed her, and then offered her a position on his team.

"Thank you, Silver. I'll keep your team in mind." The girl forced herself to smile at him, keeping her fear at bay and being polite as to avoid any trouble with him. Marci knew if you angered the king he would turn you into a literal pawn... The water nymph's attention was snapped back as Gabe came up and grabbed her hand, a sincere smile replacing that of the forced one as she looked up at the rook. As the two began to walk out, Marci nodded to both the king and the red queen. "Desmond. Kira. Have a good day."

It didn't take long for Marci's legs to disappear into a puddle after the library door had shut. Having the Silver king so close and eying her was a very... stressful situation. "God, why is he so creepy..?" She shuddered slightly, and then forced her legs to reform so she could walk with Gabriel. Though her legs didn't completely reform to normal human skin, they stayed a watery blue color with darker blue splotches swirling about them, her human form wavering slightly from her nerves being shot.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥 Morticia 🔥🔥 Barclay 🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥 The 🔥 Burning 🔥 Knight 🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Opening her mouth a little to reply, Tish then again closed it as he leaned over the table and kissed her again. Her tail stilled as their lips touched, her head going out into the clouds as she enjoyed it, way more than humanly possible, and then looked at Haru with a gentle blush on her face as he pulled back. She smiled an a small giggle escaped her lips as he reacted to the hot coffee, and then her tail went back to wriggling around his leg.

"Well, let's leave it at things don't end well, depending on the circumstance of the... break-up." Tish shrugged slightly, she wasn't all too keen on going into details about succubus mannerisms, especially not in a public place at that. She took a few more sips of coffee, and choked slightly as she remembered something. She coughed gently, recomposing herself and acting like nothing happened. "What do you think Grey will think..?"

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto still patting the hot coffee off of himself sighed then he looked at her "oh all right so as long as we don't break up everything will be fine?.. ok im good with that" he says giving a goofy grin that quickly vanished he sat down and looked a bit in shock "cat is going to flip" he says gulping "I mean she knew I liked you and all" he shrugged "I-it will be fine yeah totally fine the worst thatll happen is ill get rained on and electrocuted a few times... nothing im not used to ..its worth it though" he says pulling of his now stained white over shirt and dabbing at the still wet red undershirt he sighed smooth one dude you just had to spill coffee all over yourself didn't you ..he was very aware of the tail that wouldn't leave his leg alone but he wasn't sure how to react to that so he ignored it mostly

meanwhile a tired tachibana drank a water in order to regain her strength she smiled she had figured out a few ways to counter misaka's stricks and had even broke her old queen course record ..she was feeling ready fro a fight standing she walked to the room next door and stood in the doorway just blankly stood there and waited for misaka to join her so they could walk to the arena together .. about this time a mass notification went out announceing the fight between the two would take place in 30 minutes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff