Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
kyonko Banyez
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
💨💫May Augustine AKA Jelly Pawn💨💫

May sighed and looked down at her table"I got it while traveling as a child with my parents,I ate a mutated plant by accident...."she said as she stirred her last french toast in the syrup.She could her pops and blinked as she watched the bugs that were around her explode as they got close to James."I don't like showing my jelly form, it causes more mocking."

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto sighed "that's a no then" he says more to himself then pulled her into a hug if there was one thing an agel like him was good at it was being a comfortable thing to cry on he wrapped his wings around her and gave a gentle smile wipeing the tears from her eyes "I never said it was simple.. its not thinming the way I do only gets you in trouble.. but hey im a decendent of justice... equality ..balance... its why my abilities are what they are.. its true form is called the scales of battle..but that's not the point the point is ... if you want something fight for it... you live in the human world at argent ... not in the demon world .. so screw all the rules and just have fun" he stood and held his hand out to her "your my knight .. im your pawn comrades to the end no matter what comes ... so stand tall morticia braclay lets change the world together you an me" he says a goofy grin on his face

User Image

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Kanade Tachibana

Tachibana if she showed emotions would of smirked at her words but as usual she didn't just simply said "it will last atleast 5" she says point blank opening the window to let air flow in this allowed her to use her powers more effectively ..sure she could effect the conditions of any room air flow or not but natural air made it easier she twirled around collecting wind around her body they formed mini vortexes that gathered the lab supplies and set up all the tables without her having to move from one spot dusting her hands off when she was done she closed the window and walked to her desk burying her face in an book on old war tactics she was currently readeing about the first demon king war the subject interested her greatly of course it was all rubbish .. the sky world and nether realm created by gods... it was a fairy tail and nothing more... wasn't it?

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
☠💀☠💀☠💀☠
💀 Ɇrik Ħallström 💀
☠💀☠💀☠💀☠

Erik tutted as he stood back, taking the last drag and blowing the smoke at the queen. "You wouldn't understand, girly. She's a bloody noble, I'm sure she's talked to ya about it before. Her kind don't take kindly to lesser folk like me." He kept his voice low, knowing Desmond had no idea about the demons in the school. But Kira, knowing the succubus well enough, probably knew about the burning knights heritage. He took another cigarette out and touched it to the girls hot skin, lighting it instantly.

After a few puffs, the hybrid looked at Silver and nodded. "Sure thing, mate. I'll take the pawn, if ye don't mind. I'm sure she'll be some fun." Glancing up at the disgusting smell coming from the roof, Erik scrunched his nose as he noticed the angel and Morticia. He took another drag and didn't say anything, but looked back down at the king. "Sure, sure, Catch ya later, Silva. Girly." He melted into the shadows just to travel to the stairs and sit on the railing.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

With a small giggle, Marci reabsorbed the water into her palm. She shut her tablet into it's case and stuck it back in her bag, then looked back at Gabriel. "Well, some of us can do all of them. Or some of us can only do one, or two. However, you can always practice to do another. Like with this." She whipped her pawn piece out, the cloud inside raining, and sat it down. "I haven't been able to draw moisture and form clouds until recently. I still haven't mastered it, but i'm getting there."

Placing the chess piece back into her pocket, the water nymph reached her hand out to touch Gabriel's shoulder. "I can trandfer water to someone, but I can't seem to absorb it from living objects." The water Marceline had previously in her palm moved around in her veins, going through her skin and into his. The sensation of liquid absorbing into his skin would make it feel slightly moist and cold from the temperature difference, but it wouldn't hurt. "The water we absorb can be moved around in our bodies as needed, but our badies act just like a humans, The water will eventually be expelled or used by the organ systems." She pulled her hand away as she finished talking, brushing her hair out of her face.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥 Morticia 🔥🔥 Barclay 🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥 The 🔥 Burning 🔥 Knight 🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

A gentle smile crossed the girls lips as Haru embraced her, her own wings wrapping around them inside of his. "Thank you, Haru. I just... I have this feeling that home is going to start coming to me. Like Lucy, though she isn't bad... I just don't... I'm afraid he might show up." When Tish finished speaking, the angel stood up and held out his hand and spoke again. She wiped her eyes as she looked up at him, another smile forming as she reached out her hand. "Sure. A demon and an angel. Think of all the changes we could cause." She pulled herself up with his hand, wiping the other eye of tears.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto laughed "see that's the spirit" he says then smirkee d"and if he does show up ill kick his face in... that is ... you know if you want me to" he says rubbing the back of his neck a bit unsure of himself and just like that haru's small window of coolness left the building replaced byt the normal bubling idiot he was "so uh... where should we start?" he says his hand still in hers he took it back and pocketed his hands wings folding behind him "it is nice up here though... and its nice being able to be myself around someone ...even kanade makes me maintain human form at home..you have no idea how hard it is to sleep without becoming your own nightlight..."

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Giggling a little bit at the thought, Tish smiled. "I would enjoy seeing that. Though I wouldn't want you to get hurt." She stretched her wings, and her tail swished behind her a few times. Averting her gaze slightly and looking at the sky, the succubus shrugged slightly. "I don't know either. But this wind feels nice." She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, an interesting smell floating up from the front gate.

She blinked a few times and walked over to the edge, looking down and noticing the shade hybrid. "Oh." Tisha said, seeing the hybrid glare up at her. She stepped back out of sight. "I almost forgot about the hybrid that came to this school. He seems rather hateful." She was talking more to herself than Haru, but then turned around and looked at the angel. "Oh, sorry about that." She blushed gently.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto walked to the edge and sighed seeing silver red and the shadow he looked away disgust clear on his face "no its fine .. hes one of silvers...cant be a nice guy" he says then turned to tish and looked a bit worried "hey listen your a pretty girl as ive said..silver has a thing about... girls like you .. just..be careful okay .. he .does things to them.. things that... well you see what happened to kanade when he was don't with her..shes a shell of a person" he says clenching his fist he realy wanted to deck the guy but he couldn't "well enogh serious stuff lets have some fun eh?" he says grabbing her by the wasist and pulling her off the roof as the pair fell he spead his wings and circled down to the ground now outside the school grounds he smirked "come on then we both have second period free and we already paln on skipping first.. lets go do something fun"

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Tish sighed, looking at Haru a slight blush on her face still. "Thanks. But, uh..." She shifted around a little bit, and then listened to what the angel said. "Uh, sure~" She was speaking as Haru grabbed her, pulling her off of the roof and into the air. Her wings disintegrated, making it easier for her to stay close to him as they glided to the ground. It wasn't easy balancing yourself while carrying someone else if they weren't close to your own body.

The succubus poked at her horns, pushing them back into her skull once she had landed. Although it was nice allowing herself to relax, she didnt' want to cause a commotion in the city. "Sounds like a good idea. Where shall we go?"

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto had blushed at her actions but thatks to the wind and concentrating on not dropping her it hadn't mattered all that much he sighed as she pushed her horns in and decided he had better respond in turn he flipped the bird an odscene gesture was just the thing to get rid of a halo he dimmed back down to normal person tone and sighed "you know its so unfair that you can make your wings go to haven't figured that trick out yet" he says then shrugged "no where in particular figured we could just walk around and go with whatever catched our eye..though I do know this odd little coffee shop down this one alley way... the waited there dress up in all kids of odd getups its kinda funny" come to think of it that was the place kanade had got her magic girl cosplay she had kinda forced a waitress to give it to her.. that was a fun day

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

With a small giggle, Tish watched as the boys glow went away along with his halo. "Quite the interesting way to get rid of them." Her tail still swished about, but eventually made it's way to wrap around her waist. She smiled and poked one of his wings. "Well, we'll have to work on that won't we?" Turning around to look at the city, she thought of places of interest.

The coffee place that Haru had mentioned sounded nice, though coffee wasn't something the girl had ever really liked. Maybe if she could find just the right kind... "Huh..?" Tish snapped out of her daze, not realizing she had spaced out. A small blush crossed her cheeks as she looked at haru. "S-sorry. That sounds great." The succubus looked at her feet, shuffling them a little. For only having learned emotions and other things about humans a few days ago, she was really having a hard time getting used to them.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Argent layout

User Image

---Argent---
"welcome to argent academy"

----the red queen,kira---

With a sigh kira followed as silver walked in to the building,her fires seeming to die down only leaving a few scorch marks,eventually they walked in to misaka's lecture.

---the green rook,Gabriel---

Gabe stared at her with a look of sheer amazement he was learning so much from Marci about her kind,after a few minutes he looked at her and blushed "i know this is a bit weird Marci,,,,,but are you!!!i mean water nymphs allowed to,,,,have human,,,,boyfriends,,,,,just out of curiosity,,,,,i mean,,,,,please say yes".

---the silver king,Desmond---

Desmond waved Bye to his friend before entering the class and taking his seat pointing for kira to take the one next to him which she did,he looked around before slamming his head on the desk "pop quiz,for ******** sake"

---james,the wild pawn---

A small grin appeared on his face,his eyes widening a little he would have licked his lips a little but he managed to refrain "jelly powers sound cool!and you got them from a plant thats very odd" his tone almost sadistic as he spoke,letting out a cough he returned his voice to normal "sorry about that i wont mock you for having jelly powers,i like different things they keep my mind ticking,but right now i think i need to fight someone,see my ability is complete control of anything and anything that can be redirected unfortunately it comes with a price,my brain changes directions a lot a minute ago i wanted to lick your ear after slapping you for ignoring me,now i wanna see how far i can make jelly spread when it explodes,i do t want to hurt you so i need to hit something,,,,,NOW!"

---the headmaster---

Entering the mansion James walked up the stairs in to the large waiting room where ameratsu was sat waiting,his voice one of respect as he gazed upon the multi tailed woman with the fox ears "my lady,would you happen to know why the head of the devils has summoned me here?,i respect Lucinda but im a tad baffled as to why i have been called here

---misaka,the lightning king---

A smile crossed her lips as tachibana said five, her voice left her lips as a laugh "thats the spirit grey!can't wait to see what ya got",it was the. That kira and silver entered the room,the rest of the class should start filing in soon and they would all fail this test or at least most of them would.

"where do you fit in?"

Ranks
Kira:17,081
Gabriel:45,001
James:30,687
Silver:17
Misaka:176
Jack:178
Black:29'041
White:29,042
Lucy:47,850

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
💨💫May Augustine AKA Jelly Pawn💨💫

May noticed the difference in facial expression "Do you really think my power is cool? "She listened to him and blushed brightly"Um you wanted to lick my ear? Why?"it took her a couple of minutes to register the next thing he said"You wanted to slap me!"she stared at him and cringed as she heard the last part"If you don't wanna hurt me then why do you wanna see how far jelly can um spread."

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

Staring at the girl he bit his lip before speaking "I,,,I'll be back in a minute",the boy jumped up and ran out of the room,around five minutes later he returned wiping a red liquid from his face with a rag that resembled a students shirt,sitting back down his face was calm as was his voice "sorry about that like I said brain redirects itself,sometimes I just wanna hurt things that's why I wanted to see how far I could make jelly fly before it went splat",he stopped talking as a splash of red liquid dripped down his cheek before his redirection forced it off him on to the table "you do interest me though jelly girl your a very special one most people here just bore me".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff