10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Haha, now my boy has a laptop AND a Nintendo 3DS cool

And Alice's Collections finally shipped out his eyes! I cant wait to get them~

Desirable Genius

Finlet
@ Neo: I love that there's stuff in the background! sometimes I think everyone but me is picture-perfect from Better homes and Gardens magazine. The top looks almost like a comic strip.. what is that print?

Thanks biggrin
Here's always junk lying around, haha.
It's some kind of newspaper print XD
The pieces I used looked like this:
front
back

@ Spore
I can try to make one for Nora (or whoever would like one XD but with Nora I am more certain it would fit)
(Doll) Spore looks awesome biggrin -few pages back-

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Saffron Blehckchah
For the time being, Ophelia is 14, Rosa is 8, and Annette is in her mid 30s. Sol has no age. I guess he's probably really old. xD

I also think signs of aging could be neat features for a doll.... Like someone with laugh lines, it would be charming to me.

@Fate; Thanks again for the pony, my boyfriend was amazed that it existed and immediately went out and bought more. xDD
I guess I'll be the first to suggest that Ren and Kai do a photo story with handcuffs. >.>

Nah. Sols the youngest out of them all talk2hand
xD

I'm glad he enjoyed them.
They're sold out EVERYWHERE around here now x.x; only toys r us and walmart had them, sooooo I have to wait for them to restock.
[and only one walmart around here had them, anyways. I was probably teh reason they were cleaned house. coming every few days. xD Im so bad..]

Oh god. Those two hate each other. I can only imagine.
I would blame Kouji... He'd set them up.

Fluffy Prophet

I am so excited! I finally got a shipping notice, but it wasn't Heidi's body from DZ... it's my Modigli!
isn't she precious?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Genius

@Stoki - That's great! Hopefully once your sister sees Soa in person there will be no turning back... XD Ahha, to your comment about Ren x Spore, Spore (the doll) says "OTP? What is that?" Anyone who wants to be with Spore needs to prepare to be a babysitter for the rest of their life! (speaking of which, I wanted to do a quick little photostory along that vein, which I might today!)
That sounds great! I love that you are keeping your Korean dolls Korean. It's great you have your story straight for those two. I have never actually looked past Maddy and Nora being sisters. I have never mentioned their parents and from their brief mentiones in a few of my stories they seem to live alone. I should probably work on their backstory sometime...

@Saf - Second that story with Ren and Kai i handcuffs! Also, you must follow your heart... it will be a difficult road, finding Anette's significant other...

@Yuki - Both work! Two of my dolls are based of characters (Spore and Max), but the other two characters are based off dolls (Maddy and Nora) as I started buying BJDs only because they were pretty too =)

@Neo - If you are totally bored and have nothing else to do and you feel like it, Nora will gladly wear a news print shirt made by the talented Neo! XD

@Fin - Yay! I love Modigli. I hope she comes quickly and then you can spam her to death! Do you have a wardrobe made for her too?

Fluffy Prophet

I do! but I have no clue if it will fit. She's a really odd shape.

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
oxo i am a tad worried about my soom legs i ordered, its been 4 days since I paid and I thanked the person who sold them for waiting till the 1st for me to pay and the order hasnt been updated to shipped nor has she messaged me back. I wont start worrying for real till its been a week and it hasnt been updated as shipped

Fluffy Prophet

@ Fearmy: where did you buy them from, DoA?

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Saffron Blehckchah

@Fearmy; I agree with Spore... make doll versions of them. xDD (Although I guess your dragon family is more important. <3)

lol yea dragons come first, if i made my rp character into a doll I'd just have him and not his siblings oxo my friends characters turned to extream for me to ever find the right items for them and they continued the rp by themselves when I wasnt on lol so since i was making a story based around an AU version with different brothers so I'd not sully my friends characters and make them do what they wouldnt do. its a 7 year old rp that only lasted 2 years with me involved when things got a little messed up and started again a few months ago before their characters changed so much I was confused lol we aged our characters and gave reasons for what they had been up to for 5 years lol

x.x I use to rp weird things since I am open to anything, but I quit rp when one of my friends(exfriend) kept at me every day to rp when I had company or was busy and would get angry at me if I said no.

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Finlet
@ Fearmy: where did you buy them from, DoA?

I bought them on ebay from random search for dragon items, i am still new on DoA so I cant see stuff they sell

Fluffy Prophet

@ Fearmy: since it's ebay, I'd hit the "contact seller" button and just ask them if it's been shipped. maybe the status just didn't update for some reason.

It seems silly, but I miss Heidi. How can I miss her since she's a head in a bowl? I was just dying to try clothes on her and see her character take shape. So I borrowed Fizz's doll body (she'd throttle me if she knew) and snapped some pics
User ImageUser Image

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Finlet
@ Fearmy: since it's ebay, I'd hit the "contact seller" button and just ask them if it's been shipped. maybe the status just didn't update for some reason.

It seems silly, but I miss Heidi. How can I miss her since she's a head in a bowl? I was just dying to try clothes on her and see her character take shape. So I borrowed Fizz's doll body (she'd throttle me if she knew) and snapped some pics
User ImageUser Image

ooo i love her head its so pretty *x* what sculpt is she?

Fluffy Prophet

She's a soom Tuff, I like the sculpt so much I bought 2 heads for her lol

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
it is so pretty *x* good buy deffinately, did the face up come with it or did you do it? :O

Fluffy Prophet

I did it, whats cool is it has veins! She's got automaton mods too, a wind-up key, a mechanical heart, and robot ears. I don't mean to monopolise with Heidi pics, but I really love her and it's keeping me from being sad while I wait for her body. Here's her faceup
User Image
edit: actually since then I re-did her eyebrows and darkened the outer edges of the veins

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff