Can haz the Bloody Teddy Bear, please and thank you? <3

Anxious Shapeshifter

Gotcha. o3o

Incredible Witch

THANK YOU, PETER!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

*and now creepy child avatar is complete* twisted

Chatty Friend

aaaargh my dog got sprayed by a skunk and now we have to wash him and the whole house and all of us also smell slightly of skunk gonk

Anxious Shapeshifter

Some New Items in Barton Boutique
      The artists have put a number of new items in Barton Boutique for those of you that are a) Walking Dead Fans, or b) need to prepare for the impending Zombiepocalypse.

ALL OF THEM ARE 5 GOLD. GO GO GO.
*Six random threadgoers will each find an envelope and a gold bar in front of their hotel room doors tonight. The gold is real, and the envelopes sealed with red wax. Inside, there are instructions to proceed to the room with the magic circle on its door, signed Beatrice the Golden. Of course, you don't have to go, but there could be more gold where this came from...and besides, wouldn't it be rude to turn down such a gracious invitation? Kihihihi.*

The first six people to claim the gold and envelope in their posts will be marked for death tonight.
*The game is set and lost and the rules have been updated. Read them, know them, follow them. You know the consequences if you don't. And yes, Beato, I did just use you as an example. Thank you for providing an excellent one.*
Julian Browning
*The game is set and lost and the rules have been updated. Read them, know them, follow them. You know the consequences if you don't. And yes, Beato, I did just use you as an example. Thank you for providing an excellent one.*

*wow, not even the third twilight and her name is being praised. Nice. cool *

Tipsy Fairy

*HEY AM I CREEPY ENOUGH YET?*

Incredible Witch

Inryoku Kokoro

gonk
YES

Anxious Shapeshifter

Just Left of Center
Inryoku Kokoro

gonk
YES
      Hey Lefty could you PM me. >3> I have a new idea since we're going to be missing an Icon for most of this probably.
(( If our Clockwork Killer ever comes back... Guess who now has someone to murder?! 8D ))

Incredible Witch

Arizona Ranger
      Hey Lefty could you PM me. >3> I have a new idea since we're going to be missing an Icon for most of this probably.

Did and done. :3

Anxious Shapeshifter

I HAVE THUMBS.

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
*Continues to laze around hotel room.*

Well.. this has been fortunately uneventful. Not full of fear or terror or anything.

I BET IT WILL LAST ALL THE EVENT. /jinx.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff