Welcome to Gaia! ::

*The Vault Dweller silently agrees with what the Courier said. After the plane ride ends, they and the rest of the post-apocalyptic bunch head to the Hard Rock, eager to get to their rooms and relax. Staying outside for long feels... Wrong.*
*Wordlessly slips off of the jet when it touches down. Hoping to distance himself from the Bear for a time - the Courier's words were indeed true, but the concept of allowing NCR to continue unabated still takes some getting used to. Will seek out a high point in the immediate area, curious of what Old World treasures may be present.*

Anxious Shapeshifter

*Dude, we're stayan here.*

*Which has WATER TAXIS TO THE PAAARK.*

*I think it's safe to assume that we're all going to be loaded on to the vans or whatever and get to wherever. Yep.*

Magical Storyteller

*wakes up and hurries out of the plane and into lurkspace to wait for whatever transportation there is to take them to the hotel. Too sleepy to really pay attention right now, gonna need some guidance into the assigned room* @_________@

Beloved Survivor

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sugar in Lemonade
...I'm following you, Exuro. >_>

I wish I could learn how to shoot arrows. *Hasn't done that since high school and it was fun. Along with being useful*

I could always teach you how to shoot if you ever needed it. ninja You know, starting off on a .22 or something so you could ease into it...

...Not that you ever would. I know, I know, guns and all.

*And exactly. Ground-floor lurkspace in a hotel room.*

Dangerous Flatterer

Fixed Point In Time
*Obviously not satisfied with the Stewardess's answer.* Conveniently missing hmm? *It might seem cruel with a sick child involved but then agian John might be right about his dark streak.*

*Leans back alongside the other Time Agent nodding to the Stewardess that he's done with the questions since they appear to be landing now. Gives John a sharp glance when he calls him "love", dismissing his insinuation.* Don't. *Shakes head.* There's something odd going on, but I don't know what yet. I need to figure out whose behind all of this and what they're hiding.

*Speaking of, time to get off.*

*Frowns, hurt by Jacks' rejection. He still can't figure out why Jack has changed so much. It's stupid really, pretending to be some one you're not. Once a con man always a con man.*

Don't you have your little team for that? What did you call it again, Torchwood? *Shakes head dissaprovingly following Harkness out of the plane, even more stung by Jack being completely uninterested in why he's here. Fine then, he just won't get to know until it's too late because that's the price you pay for ignoring your lover Jack.*

But you have fun with that then. *Starts moving in the opposite direction doing a purposefully poor job of hinting that he's up to something.* I'll just um...ride something in the meantime. *And not a roller coaster either.* But if you get lonely...you know how to find me. *Taps his vortex manipulator, a similar (but bigger) one around Jacks' own wrist. With that and a wry smile John walks off in another direction.*

Charitable Star

14,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bookworm 100
*Closes her book and grabs her bag, exiting the plane with all the others. Not so sleepy anymore, so just follows the group to the vans, then to the hotel. Unfortunately, will have to room with the angel and apathetic business woman. Not really looking forward to sleeping in the same room. /shot*
InfernalExuro
Sugar in Lemonade
...I'm following you, Exuro. >_>

I wish I could learn how to shoot arrows. *Hasn't done that since high school and it was fun. Along with being useful*

I could always teach you how to shoot if you ever needed it. ninja You know, starting off on a .22 or something so you could ease into it...

...Not that you ever would. I know, I know, guns and all.

*And exactly. Ground-floor lurkspace in a hotel room.*

Well, I do want to learn how to shoot a gun sometime. Probably not a good idea out here in the open though where I can accidentally shoot a pedestrian. No law suits for me, thanks. <_< <3

If I have to I'll claw some eyes out and call it a night.

*Waves to Arcarius if they're in sight* *Aw, forever alone @ Hart. I guess your HART isn't in the right place. /ohhhh*

*Yeah, right Misaw. We all know you wanna secretly hook up with Izaya too*

Fashionable Explorer

*They are not lovers John. Get over it. He has.*

*Winces when the other Time Agent mentions Torchwood, guilt rushing back to his consciousness. Watches as John leaves in another direction, his gut and pesonal experience all screaming that the man is up to no good. But honestly, he doesn't have time for that because he has to find out what's going on.*

*Shakes his head at John's invitation, turning around and wandering off in another direction.*

Dangerous Flatterer

Sugar in Lemonade

* I guess your HART isn't in the right place. /ohhhh*

*Don't worry, he knows where to put everything else wink *
Rogue Agent John Hart
Sugar in Lemonade

* I guess your HART isn't in the right place. /ohhhh*

*Don't worry, he knows where to put everything else wink *

*Dang...you win. This time*
*slowly old-lady-walks out of the plane and takes a deep breath before smiling widely. Home, sweet, home*

*heads off to where she needs to be. Has stories to tell later..*

Hilarious Humorist

-The layout of the signatures for this forum kill me. ;A;-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out