• Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i dont even see how they can be compared...course i only read HP

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Why is Twishit even on this list. TWILIGHT IS A TIME OF DAY, NOT LITERATURE.

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hunger Games! Harry Potter is for kids and Twilight is an overrated piece of crap that's only good to be burned in a fireplace.
barbershoppole
Hunger Games! Harry Potter is for kids and Twilight is an overrated piece of crap that's only good to be burned in a fireplace.
how the hell is Harry Potter for kids? yeah, maybe the first and second book. but i doubt you read the next books because harry potter starts to get more scarier and innapropraite for children, that's why after the prisoner of azkaban movie, the next hp movies were not PG. and millions of adults have read harry potter.

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-bedsexual
barbershoppole
how the hell is Harry Potter for kids? yeah, maybe the first and second book. but i doubt you read the next books because harry potter starts to get more scarier and innapropraite for children, that's why after the prisoner of azkaban movie, the next hp movies were not PG. and millions of adults have read harry potter.

Your doubt is wrong because I've read all the books.
Psssh....this ain't a popularity contest, people!!! >.> <.< -.-'

Prodigal Mage

Er. None of them? The Hunger Games was moderately entertaining to me, I suppose, but it really doesn't deserve its hype.
â™  The writing in Hunger Games was annoying. Twilight was just garbage. I enjoyed Harry Potter.

As for films, I think Hunger Games as a lot of potential, but as I haven't seen it yet, I can't judge which of the 3 film franchises are better.
The Harry Potter books are in a totally different class from the other choices. They actually have good writing.
Harry Potter is a classic. Twilight is ok but the hunger games is beyond garbage stupid ***** ripping off Battle Royale. I was reading the book and I was like is this a dumber and more toned down version of BR stressed scream ? Seriously she is no writer.
The Hunger Games of course. The first one was brilliant,the second one was ok, and "Mockingjay" is so touching and it even made me cry. "Twilight" has bad actors for the movie and a bad writer for the book. I never read Harry Potter because my friends told me so many things about it that I never wanted to lay a finger on that book (for example, saying the book I was reading wasn't as good as "Harry Potter" ).
barbershoppole
-bedsexual
barbershoppole

so, you must be lying or you haven't been paying attention to the books? because the last 4 books definitely were not for kids.

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-bedsexual
barbershoppole
-bedsexual
barbershoppole

so, you must be lying or you haven't been paying attention to the books? because the last 4 books definitely were not for kids.

So you must have a sensitive mind if you think they aren't for kids because I've read all the books by the time I was in sixth grade.

Desirable Player

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have not read the Hunger Games yet (but i will soon) and Twilight is way too romantic and who cries over a boyfriend?????? I doubt we will ever know,and J.K. Rowling is bloody brilliant so Harry Potter takes my vote. heart
barbershoppole
-bedsexual
barbershoppole
-bedsexual
barbershoppole

So you must have a sensitive mind if you think they aren't for kids because I've read all the books by the time I was in sixth grade.

uh no? lmao, are you serious?
the books are way too violent, voldemort mentions muggle sex, there's cursing besides ron saying bloody hell, harry potter is considered a bad role model sometimes, quidditch is known as the sport of sinfulness, hp lures kids to witchcraft, the books are really long and really confusing for kids, harry is an adult when the series comes closer and closer to the ends, and he's dealing with issues that to older readers can relate to more than younger reader, harry potter is too scary for children, harry potter grows dark and sad, etc.
rowling's got a beautiful way with words that children can't even follow all the time, they miss a lot of concepts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff