< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Who can even compare those books to Harry Potter scream
yahh, Harry Potter BY FAR xp
Don't Make Me Choose Between My 2 Most Fav Series And My Most Hated T-T Hp Hg Fan <33 Twilight Suck a** ball hair </3 cat_crying cat_crying cat_crying cat_stressed cat_scream cat_gonk (P.s I'm Emo And I <3 Cats So --& cat_emo

iYuukino's Boyfriend

Shirtless Shopper

8,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
No one can compete with J.K. Rowling's originality

Distinct Conversationalist

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Harry Potter, definitely. Like so many people on this thread have already said, the books get better instead of worse like so many other series. For instance, I absolutely love the first HG book, but Catching Fire was mediocre at best and Mockingjay...well, let's just say one day I ran out of toilet paper, and that piece of rubbish happened to be handy.
And Twilight? The first book is ok, over dramatic, but ok. As for the rest, all I can say is wtf was Meyer thinking?

Also, I was skimming the thread to know what I had been missing, and I saw this quote...(she's talking about Harry Potter)
barbershoppole

The books aren't really that long to begin with. The text is big and the lines are triple spaced at the least.

Uuumm.... confused *Opens a few HP books* I don't think she knows what 'triple-spaced' means....

5,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The hunger Games will own all your souls

5,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

5,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
QW3V28Q4HJJQJ
3J34QJE

Distinct Conversationalist

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Also, as a side note, stop trying to fight over which one's best. We will never agree. Our opinions will always differ, no matter what. Some people will say one thing is junk while someone else will say that it's fantastic. Get over it, state you opinion happily and stop fighting.

And to all the people asking why this is on a hunger games forum, well, we are talking about hunger games, aren't we? Sure, we're talking about other books as well, but $50 says if you go to other threads on here, you will find AT LEAST a few others that get a bit off topic. Calm down.
I really like the Harry Potter series, especially since they got better with every book. However, I also enjoy Hunger Games heart .
On a side note, it's not really fair to compare the three. They're all different genres. Harry Potter = fantasy; Twilight = paranormal romance; Hunger Games = post-apocalyptic fiction

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff