Welcome to Gaia! ::

MacPere lightly chuckles at the woman over the room, flashing a quick smile at her. "My Lady..." He quizzes playfully, "Would you be mocking me~?"

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Zulma smirked at CBK. "Yes we have." she cut a piece of pie and handed it to her. She looked at the verbal joust between MacPere and CBK with a gentle smile. Then prepared some more hot apple cider, one cup going for Shadow and one for herself. She sat next to the beast with a smile. "What a day!" she said.

Newbie Hunter

Sketch watched the comotionat the bar and smiled.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma stood up after taking a sip of her cider. The inn was more quiet now. She walked towards the main entrance and closed the door to prevent the cold from entering. She hoped that Karasu was doing fine walking in the woods.

"Sketch?" she asked with a smile. "Do you need anything? Are you warm enough?" she asked with a smile.

"Sir, may we know your name?" she asked politely to MacPere.
MacPere laughs loudly, shocked at his own rudeness. "Oh! Do beg my pardon, my name is MacPere." He places down the now empty plate and stretches his arms, proceeding to pick up the ornate tea cup. "Terribly shorry about that~" He smiles sheepishly.

Beloved Prophet

Shadow smiled as Zulma sat next to him and extended his hand for the cider. "Indeed it has been a very long day indeed." Shadow then said. "Are you okay Zulma you have been very busy today."

Invisible Phantom

Wakeing up with her vision hazy from sleep, Star got up and streched herself awake.Once fully awake she entered were everone else is so silent,she could startle anone who noticed her existince in the room.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma smiled at Shadow. "I am alright. Here is not as bad as the battlefield..." she added in a whisper.

Zulma is puzzled by so much deference. "No no don't be...it is fine." she said with a smile. "Nice to meet you MacPere." she added with a gentle smile. Then her eyes looked around the place. "I think I need to prepare for dinner." she said to herself. "What should I cook?" she wondered aloud.

She heard Star moving in the other room. "Star, if you are awake, you can join us. It is warmer in this room." she called with a soft tone.

She winked at Sketch. "So what should we cook?"

Newbie Hunter

Sketch smiled back at Zulma and replied "No, thank-you. I'm feeling much better already." She jumped right after to hear MacPere's laugh.

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
With a little knock on the door as she entered the Inn, Shooter made her way into the Inn. At the bar she saw a man and a woman chat back and forth with another woman looking on from behind the bar. The warm colors she wore balanced well with the light coming from the fireplace and the faint scent of pumpkin pie. The thought of food sent Shooter's stomach grumbling. She wrapped her arms around her middle as she padded up to the bar. She tried for the attention of the lady behind the bar, "Uhm, miss? Do you have a menu I can look at?"

Shooter hoped she wouldn't dismiss her for a child like the other captians did...

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
"Welcome. Have a seat." said Zulma to the new comer. "I am Zulma. A menu? ...hmm..no...I am about to prepare dinner ...we have pumpkin pie and crepes for the moment and apple cider and tea...what would you want?" she asked.
"Dinner, you say~?" MacPere chirps over his tea, interest piqued. "Well, Lady Zulma, what can you cook~?"

Invisible Phantom

Star sat down atan empty table and practicd a gutair,not knowing wht to really say,or do."I can't wait untill this war is over...though the last day is going to be the worst day of all for this war..it will be the toughest day.."

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
"Yes dinner..." echoed Zulma, trying not to think that he called her lady. "What can I cook? That's a good question." she smiled. "We need something easy and that I can make in big quantity." she stated.

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Thank you. I'm Shooter," she replied with a rare, true smile. "I fyou are about to make dinner I wouldn't want to spoil it with pumpkin pie. I'll just wait then."

Shooter clambered into a stool by the bar and rested her head on her arms. 'Ya know, despite the alcohol and stuff, this place smells really good.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff