Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silly barging in the Inn "Did we win!? what does the radio say!?"

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
*BANG!*
Right as she left, Silly came barging in through the door, talking about a radio or something.
"Owwww. A spy is not this clumsy," she thought to herself.
After clearing her head, Kageko said bluntly, "Aren't you a mage? Can't you still feel the two sides battling it out?"
Then she left the inn ready for her next mission.
"Eep!" Prince let out a startled squeak as the man burst in and shouted. Standing up he looked around curiously wondering the same thing.
Hearing the loud bang Aska and Feather scattered from the bar, Feather landed on Silly's head, in her confusion, and Aska clung to Prince's coat.

Invisible Phantom

Star went to prince and tryed claming him down.
"I believe the battle rages on for a while longer. The battle I must rejoin in a moment..."
The Soldier blinked for a moment, having spaced out a little in her exhaustion. "...O-Oh my!" She looked embarrassed at having ignored the girl and sat herself down at a nearby table. She assumed that the girl just thought she was being purely ignorant, and sighed.
Prince looks up at Star and calms down, feeling reassured by the concern she showed. He knew she was obviously a kind person.

Edit: Looking to his shoulder he whispered a soft inaudible greeting to the bird that landed on him.
"this isn't the time to be here!"

((guys i think we're losing by 1 point. like seriously now? GO GO GO!))

Invisible Phantom

"Is that bird your friend Prince?" Star asked
Aska tilted his head and cooed, he hopped from Prince's coat, to the bunny, perching there.
Feather started to nestle down on Silly's head. She cooed and preened her feathers there.

Edit: It's midnight..it's 6.11..I thought the event was over- >> Goes-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Sυzυкι ♥ мιиε
'Cherish'

For the second time that day her hand found its way around the frame of the door, but this time for a different reason. Instead of support for comfort she was needing simple support. What once had been a flawless gown had been ripped and torn at around the edges. Crimson dotted and streaked here and there from the various wounds she had acquired. Pulling in a labored breath the young woman stumbled forward into the building. No longer was she afraid of the iron concentration in the place, nor what the people were like. She needed somewhere to rest.
Prince smiled at the bird as he responded to Star. "I just met it. But I hope we can be friends."
"I must agree..." MacPere stands and places his tea cup in the kitchen before opening the front door. "One final push and we shall be victorious... It has been an honour to converse with you all under the guidance of his Benevolence. Be safe and until we meet again~" He strolls out, closing the door gently behind him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff