Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zulma san
Zulma totally dismissed the situation when she spotted Star. She grabbed the woman and dragged her in the inn to the closest chair. "Where are you wounded?" she asked as she rushed for the medical supply and came back ready to do the first aid on Star.

Zulma turned to Tyric. The pie smelled delicious. "I owe him my life." she murmured.

He grabbed his cup of water, still mostly full, and brought it over to Star.

"Here, chickie, drink slowly. Don't worry, it's not salty."

He glanced at Zulma, then at the door. The way things were going...well, he'd wait 'til they played out.

"What, and now he's here for a 'favor'?"

Invisible Phantom

"My chest" Star replyied."Don't worry to much about it though..its nothing to serious.The blood should dry in an hour..mabey." she said grinnig, like it was ok to be hurt even though it wasn't.Star held her head from being dizzy,which meant she was lsing alot f blood.Too much blood.

Beloved Prophet

Shadow followed the small woman Zulma. As he walked he seemed to float making no sound what so ever with his footsteps. Fully ignoring the woman that was glowing brightly. Shadow also thought to himself that if he so wished it just as they would blind him with light he could also devour it for there could be no absolute light that could drown out the darkness for no matter were the light shined there would always be darkness around. But it mattered not he had not come here to fight he had destroyed and conquered alot on the battle field and was taking a break from the utter destruction that had earned him the high ranking that he had among the S.I.Ns nor did he care if they found out he was with the B.O.O for if they tryed to retaliate against him he would destroy any they would send. Setting that aside they arrived into the in and he heard what the young man said and smiled tohimself. That was indeed a long story that he did not feel like geting into at the moment. But if zulma decided to tell the story then he would fill in the parts that they needed to ask questions about.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Zulma sighed. "No."
She looked at Tyric and Hikari with guilty eyes.
"I did not tell you the overall truth about this place when you asked me earlier Tyric."
She sat, she was tired.
"This place was created before BOO and SIN...at the time when they were friends. This Inn was THEIR place." she took a deeper breath. "When I accepted the role of taking care of the Inn patrons, it meant that I accepted the serve and heal equally BOO followers and SIN followers. This place is neutral." She looked at Tyric, waiting for him to be mad at her for hiding the truth.

She herself was a BOO follower and had been on the battlefield many times and one day two people had spoken to her, a white and a black, a green and a red. They spoke of a place unique, the last place of peace...the last place spared by the war and she had dreamed.
Hikari walked over to Star and knelt by her, the strange glow slowly fading away as she sheathed her sword. She glanced over to Zulma. "Quite the story," she said, and then returned her attention to Star. "Please, let us help you," she said. She paid only the briefest glance to Shadow. Unfortunately, she was experienced at being in the presence of darkness. And completely ignoring it.
Zulma san
Zulma sighed. "No." She looked at Tyric and Hikari with guilty eyes. "I did not tell you the overall truth about this place when you asked me earlier Tyric."
She sat, she was tired. "This place was created before BOO and SIN...at the time when they were friends. This Inn was THEIR place." she took a deeper breath. "When I accepted the role of taking care of the Inn patrons, it meant that I accepted the serve and heal equally BOO followers and SIN followers. This place is neutral." She looked at Tyric, waiting for him to be mad at her for hiding the truth.

Tyric shook his head. This again.

"So, why is it so close to BOO territory? Honestly, while it's not exactly the best idea to be right up near the weapons, it's also pretty idiotic to have the inn so far from the middle ground."

He shrugged. It didn't surprise him, just sort of...well, he should've known. It wasn't for nothing that he'd survived this long.

"At any rate, I don't know how well Sentinel will take this. You said the Overseer asked you to take care of this place?"

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma sighed. "Two people approached me. Both claiming to have been involved with the inn since...forever. Before me, someone dedicated to Sentinel was in charge. It has been like this for as long as the inn exist: alternating between the BOO and SIN followers." she sighed.

"But you are right, I do not know what Sentinel would say. She probably forgot about this place. She would destroy it otherwise." she seemed worried and all of a sudden looked older.

She stood up wearily and went for the hot cider pot, she poured two cups: one for Star and one for the wolf which she handed then to both of them.

"I think I would love a piece of your pie Tyric." she said with a fainted voice.

Beloved Prophet

Shadow decided to take this moment to speak up. "Me and the little Zulma have indeed known each other for a long time and the Setinals will do nothing to this inn for the simple fact that if they do not only will they have me to deal with they will also have the small legion that is under my control to fight. As Zulma was charged to run the place i made a agreement long ago to protect this place and i intend to do so no matter what the Setinals think. They will not risk loosing my military force over something like this." Shadow looked to Zulma and nodded his head solemnly.

Invisible Phantom

Star sighed from the lack of breathing."Ok, help if you guys want to..though it was m fault for geting in this mess in the first place..".Star drank the water that was given to her.She didn't care if it had sailt or not.She remebered haveing to drink things no willing person would dare to drink if the needed it.She did it as a kid,she was,and still is an orphan practicly her whole life.Star never had used her phychic -as well was witch powers- lately because of the war.The last thing she wanted to try and find out was which team would win the war.Of course, there are some powers see can't control.Seeing spirits as well as sensceing who was good, and who was evil.Though she never told anyone of her powers.What would they do if they did know?Besides that, it would be bad if word got out to the enemy.The last thing she would wan'tis to be captured,like others, and be forcd to use those powers against her own compainions.Star may be a reckless "Dare-devil" but she is no fool.She finished her cup of water.
Zulma san
Zulma sighed. "Two people approached me. Both claiming to have been involved with the inn since...forever. Before me, someone dedicated to Sentinel was in charge. It has been like this for as long as the inn exist: alternating between the BOO and SIN followers." she sighed.

"But you are right, I do not know what Sentinel would say. She probably forgot about this place. She would destroy it otherwise." she seemed worried and all of a sudden looked older.

"I think I would love a piece of your pie Tyric." she said with a fainted voice.

He sighed and went back to the kitchen to get a knife.

"We'll come to that bridge when we do. Have some pie."

He sliced a neat wedge out onto a plate and added a neat swirl of cream.

"Still, why here?"
Hikari simply watched in silence as the two told their stories. Once they were done, shrugged. "Such neutral places usually do exist in most conflicts." She said. "In fact, I happen to know the one who usually watches over such places..." She said, and then returned her attention to Star. "Hold still and I can start healing you." She said. "Um, also...may I have a slice of that pie...?"

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma nodded back at the wolf. She knew he would not betray her nor the place.
She kneed next to Star and cleaned up her wounds before bandaging it back with a clean bandage. "You should be fine."

She then smiled at the sight of the pie and the cream. Then shook her head. "I do not know. Maybe because of the beauty of the surrounding...? The location was chosen hundred years ago, before any war even existed..."

Zulma's head turned to Hikari. "You do?" she was truly intrigued. "Who is it?" she asked curiously, walking towards Tyric to try to steal some pie.
Tyric laughed, a startling sound in such a serious moment.

"Yeah, sure. Anyone else want a slice?"

He seemed to have unusually good pie-cutting skills, if nothing else. Each piece was perfectly slice and had an adorable little spiral of whipped cream on top.
Hikari half-smiled. "You probably would not believe me if I told you," she said, her hands glowing as she rested them on the bandaged wound. Star's body glowed as well, as the wound closed under the bandages. "Thank you," she said, taking the pie. Her smile widened a bit. "Are you a cook?" She asked.

Beloved Prophet

Shadow walked twords the pie and said in a his normal demonic voice (not that he had a choice of what his voice sounded like lol)."Ill have a slice if you do not mind young man." Shadow looked to Zulma then the young lady who seemed to claim to know who guarded the neutral zones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff