Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Hunter

Sketch looked over at Star " Yah it will be difficult. But it will be even better when it is over." then hearing Zulma she bagan to think....

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Zulma smiled at Shooter. "Well thought, do you want something to drink while you are waiting?"
"Hm... Easy and a mass quantity..." MacPere dwells over the thought for a moment, eventually shrugging with a slightly defeated air. "Uhm... Fishcakes? Or rather, plankton cakes. I feel the Overseer would be delighted with that one."

Newbie Hunter

What about a soup?

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
"That's a great idea!" exclaimed Zulma with excitement. "Cakes and soup, I will do fries to go with it." she disappeared in the kitchen and came back with a bag of potato and one of plankton.
MacPere smiled, glad that his idea had amounted to something. "Would you require help?" He queried, finishing his tea and standing to take a bag from her.

Beloved Prophet

Shadow got up and walked over to Zulma and picked her up and headed back twords the kitchen geting ready to cook for everyone he put zulma on his shoulder and laughed waiten for her reaction.

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hearing Zulma's question Shooter turned her cherub face to her and tucked her short blond hair behind her ear.

'I wonder how ironic it'll sound if I ask for water.' "Guess I'll have some apple cider," she shrugged. 'Hope it's warm, I'm freezing.'

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
"Thank you." she said to MacPere as he took one of the bags. When Shadow stood up she feared the worth. "No.. don't... Shadow...." she grounded as she picked her up. "Put me back down." she drummed her fists on his back. "I need to cook."

Newbie Hunter

Sketch smiled whie she looked down at her tea " I'm gad we can get some break from war" she thought

Beloved Prophet

Shadow laughed very loudly not a bit effected by the little womans hits on his back. Shadow put her on his should as he grabed a pan and a bowl starting to make some pancake batter. "What you want me to stop cooking EH LITTLE MISSY HUH."
MacPere laughs and brings the bag through, watching the two with a smile. "I'll head back on through, I am not much use at cooking~" He heads back into the main room, smiling and nodding toward Sketch before taking his seat back with a newspaper.

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shooter sat up as the tall one, 'Shadow, was it?', picked up Ms. Zulma and carried her into the kitchen as she sent some pretty brutal punches to his back. The red-headed man followed at a safe distance.

Hearing Sketch's remark made Shooter frown. 'I'm going to have to go back out there. We're so close now. Maybe just a few more sacrifices might do it.' She flinched mentally at the thought. Being the smallest 'Gaurdian of the Clam' didn't deter her from putting in the same effort that the other Gaurdians did.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
"I could if I really wanted." she said sticking her tongue at him. "I know your weaknesses." she added with a smirk and let herself slide down. "Pancakes is a great idea. I'll prepare the soup and fries first. Then the plankton cakes."
She started pealing the potatoes. Knife in a hand, potato in the other, she propped open the kitchen door.
"Let us know if you need anything." she called for the other patrons.

Newbie Hunter

"Your right. We can't give up hope yet!" she smiled. "I should come with you"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas