Welcome to Gaia! ::

He took a seat in the chair for her. He kept his eyes forward and sat straight up. "My name is Karasu..." He said visions of the war were passing through his mind rapidly. He placed his hand over his face as if to try to block them out. He was trying to focus on something other than the war or the pain and suffering from himself and fellow comrades. "Are you here alone?" He asked her.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Zulma gave a shy smile. "Nice to meet you Karasu." She slowly untied the bandage and unwrapped it. The wound wasn't pretty and she frowned. She tried to think about something else and obviously Karasu also needed a distraction. She welcomed the discussion. "It depends. People stop by, eat, drink and go back. This is what this place is for, helping the others." As she spoke, she was trying to clean the wound without hurting Karasu too much. She knew the alcohol she was using would hurt, but she had no choice. She could not risk him having an infection. "I have some helpers." she added. "But they are mostly in the medical area." The wound looked now cleanish and she put a sterile compress then wrapped the fresh bandage around his head. "Is it too tight?" she asked. "You should eat something. What do you want?"
He smiled rubbing his head. "It fits just right thank you very much." He stood and bowed to her. He took a minute taking in the view of the place. He looked at her back at the bar. The war seemed to had everyone down. Karasu figured he wouldn't bring the war inside. He took a seat back at the bar. "Do you have any specials today?" He smiled at her. "Or better yet you could always surprise me." He said smiling at her, he was trying to shed some light into the darkness that filled the air.

Shy Member

6,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
i need help i joined the fun since today....please sweatdrop
i try to follow back but now follow me
here is the link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=9840908

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma nodded and put away the medical supplies. She threw away the dirty bandage in a special trash can away from the bar/kitchen counter. She brushed even so softly at the bow, she was not used to so much formalities.

As she cleaned her hands, she took a peek at him as he observed the place. She then looked at her hands, the clear water flowing between her fingers. A flash brought her the sight of blood instead of water. She closed her eyes a second. She had seen war too and felt weak in front of this man who was still living it. When they had asked her to run the place, she had seized the opportunity. It was an escape.

The warm male voice brought back a smile on her face. He was being polite and friendly and she thanked him for that. "Surprise you?" she asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. Maybe she could feed him platoon and salt water?! The idea made her smile. "I'll try." she added and went back to the kitchen.

The truth was less pleasing. It was war and war met rationing. She did not have much food at hand. She narrowed her eyes and an idea came. She quickly prepared the batter and came back at the counter where she could cook.
"Crepes for you! Here are ham, cheese, sugar and jam. Put what you want." she gave him plate and silverware then cooked the first crepe. The smell of food spread slowly over the place.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Clira
i need help i joined the fun since today....please sweatdrop
i try to follow back but now follow me
here is the link:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=9840908

Sorry for being harsh but this topic is not the place for follow/follow, find another thread. Good luck to you.

5,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Goddess-San walks inside the Inn curiously looking around, tired from the runnning of errands; questing a place to rest and help other members of B.O.O

"May I rest here in peace for only a moment..." she asks herself quietly....

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma raised her head as a new comer arrived. A very fine quiet woman.
She smiled at the woman. "Please do come in and have a seat. Make yourself at home." she paused "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" she asked gently.

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Faelin stuck her head around the inn door, drawn by the smell of food, despite the fact that she had been avoiding the inn as much as possible since arriving at headquarters. She had no need to be around the unfortunate souls who had been brought home to die, but when food was involved...
"Hullo?" she called out, edging around the door, ducking so as not to ram her horns into the frame. There weren't a lot of people -Faelin could only see one man and a serving girl, but she could hear the patients in the other room. It sent a chill down her spine. "Um... Food?"
He smiled picking out what he waned. The Crepe was smelling very fulfilling, but his attention was turned to the bell of the door that indicated when someone entered. He looked over at Zulma then back at the woman that had just entered. He smiled and turned back to his food.
Tyric shambles in, dragging his steel pipe behind him.

"You would not believe the effort it takes to defend the salt water tanks. I've had to bash in at least a dozen heads already."

This is not hard to believe, given the amount of gore encrusted on the head of the pipe. He finds a seat near the bar and sinks into it, exhausted.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma chuckled gently. "Yes food." she looked at the batter. "I'll do a round of crepes for everyone. Have a seat." she invited and cooked some more crepes. A shadow passed in her eyes as she looked at the man sitting at the bar eating crepes but the rest of her face was smiling. She even stared at Karasu for a second too long. She then blinked and turned back to her food.
As one crepe cooked, she gave plates to Faelin and Goddess. "I am Zulma. May I know your names?" she asked gently as she served them crepes. "Enjoy Ladies."
Karasu looked over at the man's pipe, It reminded him of what happened to himself, but his incident came from a more blunt object from a battle. Karasu stood and turned the the man that had entered. "Even the Salt Water tanks are as much important as everything else." He said walking over to the door to see if any more people were coming.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Sadly I think I can... said Zulma's mind but she said aloud "No, I don't. Here is some water." she offered the man who just sat heavily at the bar. "I'll have some food for you soon." She also gave water to the ladies. She turned to Karasu. "Do you need anything more?" she smiled gently.
Sol gently opens the doors. There is a low buzz of conversation inside. He approaches the counter, "One Seasalt icecream?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff