Welcome to Gaia! ::

MacPere waves to Zulma with a quiet 'Will do' and continues reading, swaying his tail at a contented pace.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Zulma felt liked she was pealing thousands of potatoes once she was done with what was needed for the soup and the fries. Then she cut some butternut squash for the soup. Once the ingredients ready, she put them in cubes in water and had them under low fire for 20 minutes. In the same time she started preparing the cakes.

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"C-come with me?!" she asked as though Sketch had said she was going to sell her soul to basment cat. Shooter then thought better of it when she realised that she didn't know what Sketch's rank was.
"If you don't mind me asking, what is your rank?" She could easliy be another Gaurdian. We do come in all shapes and sizes...

Beloved Prophet

Shadow had been cracken lots of ages then he started to put a fire on and put a pan over it put butter sprinkleded some brown sugar and cinamen into the batter before he threw the pancakes on the pan and starts to flip pancakes one after another making hundreds of them.

Newbie Hunter

Sketch gave a smile "I am the smae rank as you are." ....." Is there something wrong?"
Clutching the collar of his black overcoat towards his throat, toting a large instrument case with the other, he wandered into the inn, slightly breathless from the crisp outdoor air. A day's walk had winded the man enough to erode whatever caring he had for where he would rest, but he couldn't ignore the rising sense that perhaps he'd intruded. Looking around, he wondered just what sort of inn he'd found.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Hearing the door bell ring, Zulma stepped towards the main room. "Welcome! Make yourself at home!" she called from the kitchen. Her hands were full of fish. "MacPere would you mind asking our new guest what he wants to eat/drink?" she asked hopeful.
His eyes flick up from the black and white print to the new arrival, a warm smile spreading to his lips. He clears his throat as a means of attention-distracting and sits up. "Welcome, sir~"
"Oh! Ah...I'll be happy with anything given, madam." He smiled, pleased that his instinct was indeed correct in finding a quiet retreat. "Fish, for example, would be lovely."

He turned to the chap who'd cleared his throat. "Thank you, sir. Eh...where should I hang my coat, then?"
"Ah, do not worry, I shall take that~" MacPere takes the garment and hangs it up by the door, smiling and proceeding to stand behind the bar, leaning on its counter, head in one hand. "What may I get for you~?"

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
'So she's a Gaurdian too!' "Nothing's wrong, I'm just sort of tired of subordinates trying to protect me. They are invaluable, don't get me wrong, but they aren't my body gaurds. I'm not that kind of Gaurdian," 'unlike some others' Shooter paused with a rueful smile and then continued, "I've sacrificed four times with them at my back. You know what that's like, right?"

Shooter took a moment to glance about the room when the suddent movement of the new comer caught her eye. She was about to get up to greet him, but thought better of it when the red-headed man and Ms. Zulma greeted him first.
Looking around, Gren began taking in his surroundings. "I think tea would be best. And please, call me Gren. I'm not a sir to anyone."

Beloved Prophet

Shadow bellowed from the kitchen his voice shaking the inn and sounding demonic as usual. "ANY NEW ORDERS." Shadow waited a answer from the man at the bar.

Newbie Hunter

Sketch began to feel as if she had done something wrong " Well, I've just recently grown to that rank. I've only been able to sacrifice once. That's why I'm here..cuz I got so weak afterwards..I didn't think it would take so much out of me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff