Welcome to Gaia! ::

A warm smirk. "Gren it is~" MacPere made the drink from behind the counter and set it upon the top for him with a teaspoon. He leaned back into the same position as previous, swishing his tail with curiosity. "So, Gren, how goes the battle~?"

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shooter half smiled and half smirked, even the taller and 'stronger' humans were having problems. "Yes, it is quite an experience if you don't max out your points first. Having those 50 points left to soften the blows makes all the difference between fainting and staggereing away." Having sacrificed twice in a row each time, Shooter knew what she was talking about.
"The battle...not too well. I've not got many followers, and haven't got many items either. But I suppose that's what comes of being a poor sax player from the slums. Still, whatever I can do for a good cause, right?"

Sipping his tea, he smiled again. "And for you, Mr..?"

Newbie Hunter

"Yah I know..stupid me" Sketch let out a deep sigh "I gotta learn from it though."
"--MacPere. No 'Mister' needed." His eyes turn to the mentioned instrument's case, eyebrows raising. "You play saxophone~? My, I play piano~ I would love to hear you perform..."
"Would you? I'd gladly do so for the tea. A duet would be nice too, I think." He sipped the tea again with a wry grin. "MacPere...that's quite a nice name you have there."

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Yeah, there is always that," she said as she tried to remember her first sacrifices, " You think that's silly? One of my leiutenets had to drag me away from the Overseer after I sacficed the second time. Everyone said that I tired to go for a third round, ya' see? I can't remember a thing about it though. I guess I'm just as big an idiot as the next."

Newbie Hunter

Sketch couldn't help but smile. "Not at all. I'm sure you have a better idea what is going on then I do. Do you have any tips?"
MacPere laughed and nodded, tracing a finger over a ring upon the counter's top. "Thank you, Gren is nice too. Very... Unusual~" Another nod was given, this time with a grin. "And it would be a pleasure to play with you~"

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Tips?" She asked, "YOu mean besides maxing out points and double sacrificing? Well, I'm not sure how many people are aware of this, but the item gathering missions are worth crap when it come to powering the trident and gathering points. If you want to go for maximum effect, leave the item gathering for the money grabers and the youngins because you can get experience a heck more faster this way."
"Ha, well, I can't deny that. As nice as my parents were, they had interesting taste in names...It's actually short for Grencia, but I much prefer Gren.

Looking up and down the bar, seeing various people sitting about chatting quietly, he turned back to MacPere. "I have to say, this is nothing like any other rest house I've seen. Most of them are absolute mayhem."
A girl silently shot into the room and under a table, eyes darting every which way.
"I have.... RETURNED!" At the last word she hit her head on the underside of the table out of enthusiasm.
"Ow..." she said, rubbing her head.

Newbie Hunter

" Then it sounds like I'm going in the right direction" Sketch felt a bit realived. Then looked out the window nearby "I just hope everyone is doing alright since I've been gone." Quickly Sketch saw Jess fall and she ran over and asked "Are you all right?!?"
"E-eh?" Grinning sheepishly, Gren got out of his seat and came over to the girl who was rubbing her head and grumbling. "You okay?"

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shooter jumped a little when she saw a blur of white robes and black hair shoot to under a nearby table... but started giggling a bit when the poor soul ruined her epic entrence. 'I hope she's ok... sweatdrop '

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff