Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Clover
I had the deck for a while, but I had to wait for my sleeves >.< but my deck is up now

http://imgur.com/a/oyEqK

it's been forever since I've last been to my locals.

speaking of locals though, how adamant are your members of locals with the whole "extreme fight rules" I refuse to give up on witches xD

Extreme Fight is still not practiced in Singapore now, everyone Standard Fights at the moment. During the Bushiroad Games Asian Championship Qualifier in March however, Vanguard was conducted in Extreme Format. Most of us used Strides from other clans but not mix clans within the main deck itself. My friend used Shadows but he used Gablade to call more Rears and some Kagero Striding for easy card advantage.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
The CEO of Bushiroad is going to be at my locals tomorrow. 8V I'm so hype. Does anyone have any questions for him???

Friendly Giver

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
My Friend Goop
The CEO of Bushiroad is going to be at my locals tomorrow. 8V I'm so hype. Does anyone have any questions for him???

Yeah when are we getting the new shadow paladin trial deck

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
My Friend Goop

If you can ask him to give Amaterasu a stride if possible.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Kenji Minase
My Friend Goop

June 19th

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
My Friend Goop

Wut.

Also, We only use clan fight here. I've tried to get people to do occasional extreme fight but everyone is afraid of how broken it'll be and won't have any of that.

Friendly Giver

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
Darkness Lin
Kenji Minase
My Friend Goop

June 19th

Not the legends trial deck

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
Is anyone else hyped about the projection system? It recognizes the cards and distributes power! I need it in my life XD

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Exotahu
My Friend Goop
Wut.

I know, but he's going to three different shops in my state for some bizarre reason and he chose my store for some other bizarre reason. Idk why he's coming. Team League is in another state this year.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Kaito_Ryoko
Is anyone else hyped about the projection system? It recognizes the cards and distributes power! I need it in my life XD

It's super cool. 8V

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
My Friend Goop
Exotahu
My Friend Goop
Wut.

I know, but he's going to three different shops in my state for some bizarre reason and he chose my store for some other bizarre reason. Idk why he's coming. Team League is in another state this year.

Tell him dark irregulars need some more support and to get those 3ds games here in America asap

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Kenji Minase
Darkness Lin
Kenji Minase
My Friend Goop

June 19th

Not the legends trial deck

That is the Shadow paladin trail deck.....
ask him if there's any chance he'll revoke that stupid extreme fight rule...it's really limiting deck creativity

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My Friend Goop
You can tell him Paris Cubillas said hi. He knows who I am (I think) We were discussing the Vanguard Anime Spanish Dubbing for commercial reasons when I met him at the World Championship 2014 in Mexico city. Not lying I got his card...which is on the back a Buddyfight Card and has his contact info on the Front. "Masayuki Gotou" He would tell us to call him "Masa" and then state "Como Tortilla." which means "Like a tortilla" (Tortillas are made from "Masa" which means either "Mass" or "Dough" wink

Edit: Also to clarify something I am a voice actor and I got contacts here so it was not just fanboy pestering it was a legit business proposal. ^_^ And the reason I overstate it is cus I myself dont believe it. He is such a nice guy.
Exotahu
My Friend Goop

Wut.

Also, We only use clan fight here. I've tried to get people to do occasional extreme fight but everyone is afraid of how broken it'll be and won't have any of that.

More like my friends and the people at the shops are reluctant to build one on the spot to play, even if it means simply mixing their G-Zones around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff