Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Hero

9,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bidding War 100
Angelic Clover
if you're lucky your local might be doing the legion campaign and the only ott legion is from the legion campaign, [although you might of missed it]

Actually that is right, I think I missed the OTT legion in the legion campaign since I missed the monthly tournament, and actually that legion is the most compatible legion with my deck. I would think that would cost around $12 if it would get sold, and I need to wait for 3 weeks to get that much money. The only hope would be the BT17 version E sneak peek, since it was confirmed that the other legion pair for OTT would be distributed there, as participation prize.

I managed to snag a legion pair for my sub-deck though (my sub-deck is a low-cost Angel Feather Celestial deck, if you ask), and I plan on using that deck in the monthlies to get those legion promos and should have been used in the last monthly to get the OTT legion. Looks like I need to get the Royal Paladin one to trade with that person who planned to build an RP deck and who always also participates in all tournaments to get that OTT legion.

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I have been telling non Cardfighters about my experience on the BT-17 Sneak Preview. The following paragraph has been adapted to be read by people who do know about Vanguard (Cus simply copy/paste would be an insult to your intellects and knowledge... and I am not THAT Lazy)

[I went to a Cardfight Sneak Preview tournament. Ended 4th place... they raffle the 2nd playmat since one goes to 1st place and the other to the place matching the die roll. Before the die was thrown the shopkeeper said:
-"The playmat goes to..."

I muttered loudly

-"Me"

And he said "Paris" everyone was like WTF?

And I also pulled a Pinot Noir, a bunch of Rares and a RRR Blaster Joker. Sold it for like... Uhmm 23USD. (We use a different Currency Here... to tell you exactly it was $270 MXN).

I just went to it for fun cus i dont need anything from BT-17. (The day went on with more vanguard stuff but that was the Sneak.)]

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Thats cheap for blaster joker... but glad got your money worth out of the event. XD

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Darkness Lin
Thats cheap for blaster joker... but glad got your money worth out of the event. XD
I totally did. And The playmat is in my collection. I have 7 Lol... I used to play on the Monarch Alfred mat.. then went to the Glare Mat whichs is mycurrent.. also after the sneak went to the other card shops in the Otaku/Gaming/Nerdy Part of the city. (The one i went first was closer to my home.) And thats where i sold my Bl Joker bought like 5 Boosters, got a Spike QW, a couple R's (R's are not even worth mentioning or remembering apparently) a Seeker PG and a RRR Thing Saver... I traded here and there and got my Third Glare. I am just one short from having the deck just the way I want it. Also came up with a positive 200 MXN and the mat... (Like 14 USD... which is good considering I spent a lot on Glare, boosters and the sneak packs) I hope i can get the fourth one before I have to leave this city on friday. I am sure my old town wont have any.
i honestly could use more sneak peak playmats...but i hate going to sneak peaks xD

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Angelic Clover
i honestly could use more sneak peak playmats...but i hate going to sneak peaks xD
this one though... If i wasnt married to Gold Paladin i woulc consider going to the Joker side... Its beautiful
lol I never use them, i just keep them in the plastic and hang them on my wall xD

queen-space's Husband

Seeking Seeker

Hey guys, I'm wondering what you guys think about the fact that BT 16 ver. E just sold out?

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Angelic Clover
lol I never use them, i just keep them in the plastic and hang them on my wall xD

I keep them in the plastic, but I use them. Drives people goddamn nuts.

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Exotahu
Angelic Clover

I keep them in the plastic, but I use them. Drives people goddamn nuts.
I do the exact same thing

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
June Twen T Eight
Hey guys, I'm wondering what you guys think about the fact that BT 16 ver. E just sold out?

Do you mean globally??

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I knew bt16 was going to sell out, they put to many key things in there. though Legion will be quickly kind of killed off with Stride coming in. Finally a good damn episode of the new vanguard.
Lol they finally explained unit effects... Oh and they showed a triple drive check. 12 episodes in I think I know how to play now. but yea the fight was pretty good.

on a side note...I kind of miss ride chains. I want a legion ride chain with the grade 2ride as the legion mate <3 maybe something happens when the grade 3 rides over it then when you perform legion something else happen. also done soul blasting to encourage riding legion over legion over legion. I would assume riding over your mate wine it's in legion would proc effect since it is considered in the vanguard

queen-space's Husband

Seeking Seeker

You'll never really know with the game.

I'm just happy I have my Benedict deck with me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff