Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
There be no more support for the beast Deity anymore. They are trying to reduce and i think out right get ride of the sub clans for good.

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
I don't think they will put right get ride of sub clans. I think they are trying to just spread it out more. I think there will be like sprinkles of sub clan stuff each set. If they stopped then it would be extremely unfair when you compare narukami and it's eradicator support and spike brothers and it's Dudley support.

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
I can't imagine them getting rid of support for Beast Deity entirely?

There will probably be random support cards here and there. Stuff like Fighter's Collection.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

And here I am desperately wanting Stern to get a revival legion, because Galaxy was my first Nova Grappler love. emo I don't even want a special stride for that deck, the Legion mechanic without having to take away Blau cards from the lineup would be enough for me.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Darkness Lin
There be no more support for the beast Deity anymore. They are trying to reduce and i think out right get ride of the sub clans for good.

There hadn't been any BD support since Set 13, then a single card in G-Set 1. There was barely any to begin with, tbh.

Also, if they're trying to get rid of subclans, why would they introduce new PRISM and Duo cards for Bermuda Triangle?
noesssss the texas regional really really really is in houston...the chances of me actually going depends on if my friend's relative lets me stay at their house over night, and if I'm actually willing to stay at a friends relative who I don't know anything about o-o what was wrong with something like dallas...or fort worth...or arlington

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
They only giving small support but that's about it. If you notices only like 1-4 cards to support the sub clans. Which if you look at the new skills for GB1 and such are really good skills something that can be work into a sub clan but wont work out so well since you get no plus from striding on your default grade 3.

Also it was South Texas event i was speaking about.

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Here is a question. What will the next legend deck be? I'm thinking it might be aqua force.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Well the question should be will we get it?

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
We got the first I don't see why we wouldn't. Granted vanguard is young but they don't keep much japanese exclusive other than the first fighters collection if I recall. Even if a starter deck or something was left in Japan the cards were quickly released in sets. In short bushiroad isn't a d**k like konami.

Yugioh has a bad habit of releasing things only in Japan and keeping them there no matter what.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
That is very true i just miss the fact that we dont get many of the big packs that come with like sleeves and deck box's and such. Really did wish they let us have a chance to get them in English set.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Darkness Lin
That is very true i just miss the fact that we dont get many of the big packs that come with like sleeves and deck box's and such. Really did wish they let us have a chance to get them in English set.

Agreed.
i wanted those ren sleeves T^T

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
It's a real shame that the graphics sleeves always kinda suck unless you double sleeve. I usually just use ultra pro mat sleeves. I do wish however that we did get cooler deck boxes that can like hook to a belt or something.
My waifus got some new clothes <3

http://imgur.com/a/etjgM

on another note, with the new link joker support, can you lock your own unit and unlock for a 4th attack?

what I'm asking is that if a rested unit is locked, does it unlock as stand?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff