Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaito_Ryoko
Angelic Clover
T^T my dark irregular experience is mostly soul charging my triggers

Yeah that is what happens but it is what it is. If they had some soul blast units and more legion it would help them out a lot I think. Blast the triggers and legion them back.

I actually wouldn't mind a unit like the dimensional police race car crit trigger, something that activates when it's in the soul

Darkness Lin
I been feeling kind out of the game lately :c
aww why o-o

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I dont know. I just feel meh about the clans i attend to run. OTT (really didn't like the support they got) and well Genesis are currently getting no new support at this current moment.
well with the dumb extreme fight rules...i'm scared i'm never going to find a deck where i have as much fun as my witches T^T

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
What is so wrong with the fight rules? Also don't worry Lin soon they will get an extra booster or something. OTT will see set support because of the anime just takes time like how I am waiting in the wake for aqua force.
well i can see why they have the fight rule...but without the ability to dual clan, decks would once again be extremely cookie cutter since how else would you spice up your deck without lowering your chances of winning.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
well the thing is not the support has me worry. Its just the 3 main clans i know in my area (Narkumai, Kagro, Paladin's) are really just so strong. With the new Shadow deck cards being shown to be already stupidly powerful. I just dont know. I feel like i might be done with this game.

Hell even the Aqua force got some really strong units coming out in this next box. I just feel very much meh not really looking towards some cards and that has me worry almost all box's had something i want but now i look at them and I'm like meh.

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
It is true that those clans are overly supported. I wish decks like dark irregulars or something got even half the spot light they do.

Also I personally never liked duel clans.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
well OTT did get a good amount of support at the start but fail off when it came to Legion and yes they did get support in Stride area but i feel the stuff they got should of work around their hand size instead of just drawing or like their other skills they had in the past.

Genesis got good amount of support before and a bit in Legion but i highly thought for now they get anything for Stride at this moment.

It just feels to me now that decks that aren't meta picks at this moment really suffer a whole lot as it is FC 2015 which giving some support to all clans but some of the units are lame, while other appear to be really powerful.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Does anybody here live close-ish to Ohio? We're having a bigger tournament Sunday May 31st, but it's practically in Cleveland, and I don't remember that being very close to anybody in here. sweatdrop

Currently the winner takes home a box of the newest set, and there are tons of other prizes in the mix as well. Pretty much all of the entry fee ($6) goes straight into the prize pool and raffle stuff, and all players get a pack of the newest set just for signing up. If anybody thinks it would be worth the trip, let me know, I feel weird advertising it if the closest person here is in, like, Idaho or something. rofl

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I like to go to that but i live in Texas so ya. XD

Also i been play testing my decks including newly picked up Neo's and so far I think i found a clan to work with for now. Until Genesis get more support or my OTT get soemthing dealing with CEO.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Darkness Lin
Also i been play testing my decks including newly picked up Neo's and so far I think i found a clan to work with for now. Until Genesis get more support or my OTT get soemthing dealing with CEO.

I did the same. Neo Nectar is super fun!!

I heard from the Australian FB page that there was a CEO Stride, but I think someone likes using PhotoShop just to ******** with us. 8T

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
My Friend Goop
Darkness Lin

I heard from the Australian FB page that there was a CEO Stride, but I think someone likes using PhotoShop just to ******** with us. 8T

I really dislike her sister so much people think it takes skills with her but you force yourself down one road and with most of the new decks being so agro you wont live long enough to get to your stacks of triggers so i rather go on the attack then try draw my whole deck to get to my triggers. That really sucks i want CEO back or like the battle sisters or magus or even the witches to get something but nope it doesn't seem that will happen sadly.
My Friend Goop
Darkness Lin

So far only Tsukiyomi has been given an official stride mention. but there is one more OTT slot in fighters collection 2015, so it's quite possible. It did get a legion revival not long ago.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Apocalyptic Amen
My Friend Goop
Darkness Lin

So far only Tsukiyomi has been given an official stride mention. but there is one more OTT slot in fighters collection 2015, so it's quite possible. It did get a legion revival not long ago.

Well if the talk online is true so did Overlord in fact he got two legion and there's talk of him getting a stride unit in the FC which i call bs but we will have to wait to see. As to the second OTT its going to be a dragon i believe. If you read the lore of the new shadow stride in the trial deck you'll hear about it. However that's just my thought ill wait to see i dislike Tsukiyomi.
Darkness Lin
Apocalyptic Amen
My Friend Goop
Darkness Lin

Well if the talk online is true so did Overlord in fact he got two legion and there's talk of him getting a stride unit in the FC which i call bs but we will have to wait to see. As to the second OTT its going to be a dragon i believe. If you read the lore of the new shadow stride in the trial deck you'll hear about it. However that's just my thought ill wait to see i dislike Tsukiyomi.
Tsukiyomi was interesting back in the day, but she lost her appeal a long time ago other than nostalgia. Just traded my tsukuyomi deck for a revenger abyss one a couple of months ago. Made a nice profit out of it really considering the abyss build is worth nearly double the tsukuyomi. So in the process of selling it now to fund my trip to the vanguard/buddyfight spring fest.

And I would prefer there to be a battle sister legion as they already have a generic dragon from gbt01. As for overlord, it wouldn't surprise me if he got a stride. He is after all the main hype monster that always gets a far stronger ability than the rest of them and never ever seems to disappear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff