Welcome to Gaia! ::

@lin I personally think that your g3 lineup is a bit all over the place, especially with just 1 copy. I find vanguard too "volatile" to be able to just run 1 copy of anything, i would just drop the g3 witch. I think she would be better off in her own witch package.

Also finished my angel feathers. Neo nectars are also pretty much done except for the 4 promos from shop challenge

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelic Clover
@lin I personally think that your g3 lineup is a bit all over the place, especially with just 1 copy. I find vanguard too "volatile" to be able to just run 1 copy of anything, i would just drop the g3 witch. I think she would be better off in her own witch package.

Also finished my angel feathers. Neo nectars are also pretty much done except for the 4 promos from shop challenge

Ya i nix her out of the deck and put in 3 imperial as to Zozo she works really well as she adds a good g3 that can have more power than ami and is able to be use as rg to draw more cards if needed.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Would anyone here be interested in joining a Cardfight Vanguard RP?

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I would but how would it work? XD
Went to my first v-standard had a surprisingly good time, played Neo nectar and went 2-1. Got to say there's a alot of clans I need to "catch up" on and also I need to work more on plant token and soul management.

game 1 - loss

faced murakumo, this is the match I where I need to learn to read, going into the match I told myself I should focus on their arresters while denying them counter blast...yet after I rode into g3 I forgot my game plan and it snow balled out of control. at least he only prevented me from riding instead of the no ride no stand combo.

game 2 - win

opponent was running neo necter also, so going into the game I was already dreading the mirror match. Surprisingly his deck build was drastically different than mine, not sure if it was personal choice or a budget limiting factor, either way the result was that his deck focused more on tokens. The game was a dead lock for the longest time, but after 3 turns of him not being able to find a 2nd g3 to ride into, his lack of force markers was his downfall. Also exploding tomato puts in so much work.

Game 3 - win

faced against megacolonies, in all honesty this match up was weird because not only was it the first time I've faced MC i think it was my opponents first time playing vanguard. he kept making weird mistakes like forgetting to drive check or resolving his twin drive at once without allocating triggers first. Either way the only memorable thing about htis match up was the luck seemed to smile on my side and i literally had everything go my way.

I also pulled a VR ezel, next time I go i think i'll try out angels.
welp, back again with another locals result. I played NN again. [i was going to play angels but before the tournament I played angels against my friends and triggers kept getting added to my damage so my superstitious self figured it's bad luck day for angels lol]

round 1: I faced against the the same megacolony from last time. win. I'm just going to assume now that this guy is new to the game? i had around 20 cards in hand because my opponent just didn't apply enough pressure. He was making weird plays too like calling grade 2's behind his grade 2's and like using guard restrict skills too early when I had no reason to even guard in the first place.

round 2: win : murakumo, sadly there isn't much to talk about for this one, my opponent was grade stuck and I had the luck gods on my side or something cause i was able to consecutively ride g3 3 turns in a row. he did sucessfully did the no restand no ride combo on me, but by then it was a little too late. Cecilia came in clutch with the extra 10k to the front though.

round 3: win: i was facing against kageros, this was a bit of a problem for me because he was trying to deny me counter blast. lucky for me I had tomatos and trailing rose to pull me through.

pulls: RRR gold paladin g2 vivian [i think was the name?] RR trailing rose, and RR feather palace

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Nice, i won last week in a box tournament 2 out of 3. I was using my OTT build and god it was a pain i dealt with 2 Kagero decks, 2 Shadows Decks and a Nova deck that everything in that match that could go wrong did XD but i won 2 box's for the new stuff and almost had my full build done for both NN and Angel

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I started using golds and I have loved them kinda sucky if you dont start with an Ezel and a Beaumains you kinda lose the big gimmick but I really like Tornus Right now 8k bonus on either player's turn when theres no soul is beastly.

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey guys I made This

Come on over. Lets have fun.
Darkness Lin
Nice, i won last week in a box tournament 2 out of 3. I was using my OTT build and god it was a pain i dealt with 2 Kagero decks, 2 Shadows Decks and a Nova deck that everything in that match that could go wrong did XD but i won 2 box's for the new stuff and almost had my full build done for both NN and Angel
I would love to see your NN and angels after you're done. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" wink

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelic Clover

Sure I don't mind showing you, Angels should be done by this week and NN I think I'm done with them for they mostly a fun build. Anyway, I already started deck crafting for Genesis and came up with two decks. ( i already know deck 2 is the better but I like to still try deck 1)

( Deck 1) 50
G3's - 9
3x Battle Deity of the Night, Artemis
2x Oracle Queen, Himiko
2x Eternal Goddess, Iwanagahime
2x Goddess of the Milky Way, Pleione
G2's -12
3x Battle Maiden, Sahohime
3x Strong Bow of the Starry Night, Ulixes
2x Battle Maiden, Shitateruhime
2x Twilight Hunter, Artemis
2x Battle Maiden, Izunahime
G1's -12
4x Witch of Cats, Cumin
4x Battle Maiden, Mihikarihime
2x Witch of Frogs, Melissa
2x Bowstring of Heaven and Earth, Artemis
G0's -17
4x Goddess of Self-sacrifice, Kushinada (draw)
4x Battle Maiden, Kukurihime (Crit)
4x Cyber Tiger (crit)
4x Witch of Big Pots, Laurier (heal)
1x Aiming for the Stars, Artemis

( Deck 2 ) 50
G3's - 9
4x Oracle Queen, Himiko
3x Eternal Goddess, Iwanagahime
G2's -12
3x Battle Maiden, Shitateruhime
3x Battle Maiden, Izunahime
G1's -12
4x Witch of Cats, Cumin
2x Swift Runner of the Clear Skies, Achilles
G0's -17
4x Cyber Tiger (crit)
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

Sure I don't mind showing you, Angels should be done by this week and NN I think I'm done with them for they mostly a fun build. Anyway, I already started deck crafting for Genesis and came up with two decks. ( i already know deck 2 is the better but I like to still try deck 1)

( Deck 1) 50
G3's - 9
3x Battle Deity of the Night, Artemis
2x Oracle Queen, Himiko
2x Eternal Goddess, Iwanagahime
G2's -12
2x Battle Maiden, Shitateruhime
2x Twilight Hunter, Artemis
2x Battle Maiden, Izunahime
G1's -12
4x Witch of Cats, Cumin
2x Bowstring of Heaven and Earth, Artemis
G0's -17
4x Cyber Tiger (crit)

( Deck 2 ) 50
G3's - 9
4x Oracle Queen, Himiko
3x Eternal Goddess, Iwanagahime
G2's -12
3x Battle Maiden, Shitateruhime
3x Battle Maiden, Izunahime
G1's -12
4x Witch of Cats, Cumin
2x Swift Runner of the Clear Skies, Achilles
G0's -17
4x Cyber Tiger (crit)
what's the reasoning behind 3 arti instead of 4?

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelic Clover

I really dont want to go with 10 g3's which i know its kind of okay but i trying to keep more g2 and g1's also i like all the g3 units shown and want to try use them all as they all achieve something useful in the build. I might bumb the g3 to 10 but i'm not sure yet as it is i still think that the first build is still harder to do than the other builds.
welp, I believe genesis made it to top 8 in worlds i think, so maybe look into his build?

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
His build is about the same as all the others which uses the second version of the deck. while i know that is by far the strongest i like to see if i can find one more suit to my style. Also tomorrow or the following day ill give you the deck list for my Angel and NN decks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff