• Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Apocalyptic Amen
Darkness Lin
Apocalyptic Amen
My Friend Goop
Darkness Lin
Also i been play testing my decks including newly picked up Neo's and so far I think i found a clan to work with for now. Until Genesis get more support or my OTT get soemthing dealing with CEO.

I did the same. Neo Nectar is super fun!!

I heard from the Australian FB page that there was a CEO Stride, but I think someone likes using PhotoShop just to ******** with us. 8T

So far only Tsukiyomi has been given an official stride mention. but there is one more OTT slot in fighters collection 2015, so it's quite possible. It did get a legion revival not long ago.

Well if the talk online is true so did Overlord in fact he got two legion and there's talk of him getting a stride unit in the FC which i call bs but we will have to wait to see. As to the second OTT its going to be a dragon i believe. If you read the lore of the new shadow stride in the trial deck you'll hear about it. However that's just my thought ill wait to see i dislike Tsukiyomi.
Tsukiyomi was interesting back in the day, but she lost her appeal a long time ago other than nostalgia. Just traded my tsukuyomi deck for a revenger abyss one a couple of months ago. Made a nice profit out of it really considering the abyss build is worth nearly double the tsukuyomi. So in the process of selling it now to fund my trip to the vanguard/buddyfight spring fest.

And I would prefer there to be a battle sister legion as they already have a generic dragon from gbt01. As for overlord, it wouldn't surprise me if he got a stride. He is after all the main hype monster that always gets a far stronger ability than the rest of them and never ever seems to disappear.

Abyss is so strong right now. Tsukuyomi was ran a lot over here back in the old days but the thing i hate about people who use that deck they cry when they couldn't get to their stacks or win when they even got to them. I remember crushing that deck almost every time i played against it. I mean these people stayed grade stuck on propose.

Battle sisters got a legion also, In general OTT and many other clans got like no legion support as it is, it feels like they want to quickly get ride of Legion in favor of Stride. Just feels so odd and i really hope Overlord doesn't get it because him blaster blade should stop getting anything. I'm glad Blaster blade is gone for now and i hope soon for Overlord to go too. I mean Vermillion and a lot of the older boss cards didn't get anything. Vermillion is getting Legion in the next box but ya.
Darkness Lin
Apocalyptic Amen
Darkness Lin
Apocalyptic Amen
My Friend Goop
Darkness Lin
Also i been play testing my decks including newly picked up Neo's and so far I think i found a clan to work with for now. Until Genesis get more support or my OTT get soemthing dealing with CEO.

I did the same. Neo Nectar is super fun!!

I heard from the Australian FB page that there was a CEO Stride, but I think someone likes using PhotoShop just to ******** with us. 8T

So far only Tsukiyomi has been given an official stride mention. but there is one more OTT slot in fighters collection 2015, so it's quite possible. It did get a legion revival not long ago.

Well if the talk online is true so did Overlord in fact he got two legion and there's talk of him getting a stride unit in the FC which i call bs but we will have to wait to see. As to the second OTT its going to be a dragon i believe. If you read the lore of the new shadow stride in the trial deck you'll hear about it. However that's just my thought ill wait to see i dislike Tsukiyomi.
Tsukiyomi was interesting back in the day, but she lost her appeal a long time ago other than nostalgia. Just traded my tsukuyomi deck for a revenger abyss one a couple of months ago. Made a nice profit out of it really considering the abyss build is worth nearly double the tsukuyomi. So in the process of selling it now to fund my trip to the vanguard/buddyfight spring fest.

And I would prefer there to be a battle sister legion as they already have a generic dragon from gbt01. As for overlord, it wouldn't surprise me if he got a stride. He is after all the main hype monster that always gets a far stronger ability than the rest of them and never ever seems to disappear.

Abyss is so strong right now. Tsukuyomi was ran a lot over here back in the old days but the thing i hate about people who use that deck they cry when they couldn't get to their stacks or win when they even got to them. I remember crushing that deck almost every time i played against it. I mean these people stayed grade stuck on propose.

Battle sisters got a legion also, In general OTT and many other clans got like no legion support as it is, it feels like they want to quickly get ride of Legion in favor of Stride. Just feels so odd and i really hope Overlord doesn't get it because him blaster blade should stop getting anything. I'm glad Blaster blade is gone for now and i hope soon for Overlord to go too. I mean Vermillion and a lot of the older boss cards didn't get anything. Vermillion is getting Legion in the next box but ya.

That's because vermillion isn't a real "avatar" Blaster Blade, Blaster Dark and Dragonic Overlord are the main 3 avatars of the original cast series. And they pushed legion out the way quickly by combining the booster sets. Its so that they could catch up the English releases with the Japanese. We're still a little behind, but better than the 6+ months we did have. I mean we barely got Legions before the legion saga was over...at-least we're in line with the anime now.

Legions are still being released, as are the revival legions. But the fact is that fighters collection is a money booster, nothing more. The cards are mostly outclassed by things we already have bar a few exceptions. So they are instead basing it around old, dead cards to bring them back again. Soul saver, Tsukuyomi ect.
tsukiyomi was boss because of the whole check the top 5 chain ride. I wish more train rides were like that T^T

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think the new GP user is gonna be this Taiyou Kid. I dont know why but it makes me feel like the obnoxious fat kid from YGO ArcV (Shibireru)

Ps: If anything its cus were finally gonna see the support. I have been getting my a** Kicked every single time at locals since Generation Break.
this season of vanguard...it makes me sad, feels like a slice of life o-o

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
I really wish we got detailed full fights.

At least I've been able to enjoy pretty much the rest of it.
pretty sad how if I never went to google what chrono jet dragon does, i would of never known it's effect
Angelic Clover
pretty sad how if I never went to google what chrono jet dragon does, i would of never known it's effect

Consequence of over-memorizing of the JP cards?

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Well I have a feeling a big change is coming due to the Shadows new deck. XD
Darkness Lin
Well I have a feeling a big change is coming due to the Shadows new deck. XD

It has, from what we saw from the cards being released in JP. The Shadows now have a more legit reason to retire as part of their core strategy instead of just Blaster-Darking your opponent for fun; now it's to trap your opponent to having 2 or less RGs for Diablo to go off.
mikerumikeru
Angelic Clover

more like this season of vanguard is pretty much all visual effects [which isn't bad] and little to none explaining of what the card does [which is bad]

in other words, latest season of vanguard went from a card game anime to generic shonen
Angelic Clover
mikerumikeru
Angelic Clover

more like this season of vanguard is pretty much all visual effects [which isn't bad] and little to none explaining of what the card does [which is bad]

in other words, latest season of vanguard went from a card game anime to generic shonen

Thats what I heard. Havent been watching the anime consistently but I heard they are going into a tutorial mode recently. There is another recent anime that goes in this story-only, little-to-no game explanation - WIXOSS, and it's suppossedly to help the viewer understand the story better without being overly distracted by the game mechanics, though the knowledge of such prompts guessing and inferring, thus a distraction in its own right.

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Well, they finally did the proper tutorial episode. Sooo.... Maybe it'll be better now.
I had the deck for a while, but I had to wait for my sleeves >.< but my deck is up now

http://imgur.com/a/oyEqK

it's been forever since I've last been to my locals.

speaking of locals though, how adamant are your members of locals with the whole "extreme fight rules" I refuse to give up on witches xD

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Angelic Clover
how adamant are your members of locals with the whole "extreme fight rules" I refuse to give up on witches xD

Not very. We're all very vanilla at mine haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff