Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Getting completely off track, I think someone stole two of the four Dragonic Kaiser Vermillions that I was planning to sell to make a huge profit. I was even allowed to review CCTV footage of my locals just in case it was someone there, but nothing.

Lesson learned: Don't be greedy.

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
My Friend Goop
Getting completely off track, I think someone stole two of the four Dragonic Kaiser Vermillions that I was planning to sell to make a huge profit. I was even allowed to review CCTV footage of my locals just in case it was someone there, but nothing.

I take it you got them cheap and wanted to cash in when crimson came out?
the shine inside you
Angelic Clover

hmmm i did not know that about stride, have a link on confirmation so i can shove it in people's faces ^^

Right now the English website only has the general Stride FAQ and not the specific card Q&A that usually gets translated. The English comprehensive rules don't even contain anything about Stride right now - Bushiroad seems a bit behind on a few things. sweatdrop But on the Japanese website, if you search for rulings on Cyclomatooth, one of the questions is about Stride:

cf-vanguard.com
Q1092 (2014-11-20)
Q. 「無双剣鬼 サイクロマトゥース」の効果で【レスト】状態のヴァンガードに超越しました。Gユニットは【スタンド】状態になりますか?
A. いいえ、【レスト】状態で置かれます。超越するユニットの配置は、元いたユニットの状態と同じ状態で置かれます。

Translated:
Q1092 (2014-11-20)
Q. I performed Stride on a Vanguard that was put to rest by the ability of "Unrivaled Blade Rogue, Cyclomatooth." Does my G Unit become (Stand)?
A. No, it does not. When the G Unit performs Stride, it becomes placed in the same state as the Vanguard that it is placed on.

However, if you'd like to know when the ruling gets officially translated, check cf-vanguard.com/en every weeknight. They usually update weekdays in the morning (Japan time) and it will say on the left side under "History" if they updated any pages.

Bonus: Legion also happens at the same orientation that your Vanguard is already in. That is in the English rules already, 10.1.24.1 of the comprehensive rules. So if you paralyze someone's G3 before they can Legion, and then they try to perform legion with the same G3.. well, they can perform legion, but it won't make them stand.

(edit: I am a super nerd about this, aren't I. sweatdrop )

nah, I know about the legion one, but I haven't checked up on the stride rulings, seeing as i do have a megacolony deck, i need to keep this ruling handy...

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Kaito_Ryoko
My Friend Goop

That was the plan haha... I got them ages ago, when they were still kind of cheap after the main hype had died down. My friend told me he saw Vermillions going for about $25 per card, hence why I'm so pissed.

So if some wanker's stolen them, then some wanker has basically stolen $50 from me. 8')

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
My Friend Goop
Kaito_Ryoko
My Friend Goop

That was the plan haha... I got them ages ago, when they were still kind of cheap after the main hype had died down. My friend told me he saw Vermillions going for about $25 per card, hence why I'm so pissed.

So if some wanker's stolen them, then some wanker has basically stolen $50 from me. 8')

That is unfortunate. I have a playset of vermilion myself. I have seen his prices bounce from 18-25. I've decided to focus on Aqua Force so I guess I should sell them off. His price can always go up or down it depends on crimson and how well it does at events. If anything it might be wise to buy up the older ace cards since there is clearly a theme going on. I'm waiting for a maelstrom legion :3 he has been my favorite dragon hands down in the entire game.

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Dragon,_Religious_Soul_Saver

Yes.
Exotahu
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Dragon,_Religious_Soul_Saver

Yes.
looks like support for mlb o-o

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dark irregulars. Not an easy clan to use but GOD the art is so amazing!!! Did anyone see the anime? I need those cards in my life XD

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Kaito_Ryoko
Dark irregulars. Not an easy clan to use but GOD the art is so amazing!!! Did anyone see the anime? I need those cards in my life XD

Dark Irregular art is pretty boss. I'm more of an Amon guy though.

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I use ash and dust legion. I want more vampires though.
T^T my dark irregular experience is mostly soul charging my triggers

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Angelic Clover
T^T my dark irregular experience is mostly soul charging my triggers

Yeah that is what happens but it is what it is. If they had some soul blast units and more legion it would help them out a lot I think. Blast the triggers and legion them back.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Haven't been by in ages it seems.

Well, I am still playing.. Gear Chronicles are in the work. And our shop is moving so a new set of regulars and hopefully pool of potentials will be snagged out of the new traffic we shall have.

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Drive checking Thing-Savers to lose my double re-stand and cost me the game is my favorite!

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I been feeling kind out of the game lately :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers