Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Lover

Looking to get rid of a few cards Check em out if you're interested.

Also, I am looking for some of the Jewel Knight commons to complete my deck.

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
So this is a thought I just had. Vortex dragonewt with dauntless drive dragon with stand triggers. It seems like such a good push for game on paper. Burn your opponent to five damage and swing twice at the vanguard plus stands to get more attacks in. Just a thought and I will be testing it but wanted to see what people would think of such a thing.
well in my opinion if you burn your opponent, you're likely to do it early in the game rather later, so this means your opponent most likely not have too much cards in their hands, then you hit a crit and potentially end the game. but that's just me

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I have learned over time to take a more conservative role. I see myself sitting on dauntless till my opponent is at 4 and then break into vortex to do the stand push.

If I just wanted to push for early game crits I should be playing narukami which I have done for some time. Kagero (which was my first clan) to me really does well with chipping away at the field. When you bite your time and wait for that right moment to make it game it all pays off. With good attacks and retiring you play it out right and your opponent won't have much of a hand during the late game.

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Here is a rather fun question. What clan to you really consider yours? Do you favor a clan because it's play style fits yours or is it because you just enjoy the units? What's ever the reason it's always just a fun question with sometimes more than just a simple answer of aqua force or dark irregulars.

I for one first started with the narukami trial deck then build kagero, went to shadow for a bit and the list goes on. I have had my hand in just about every clan but have come to favor kagero and narukami though I have done really well with Oracle think tank and aqua force.

I find myself at odds to say which would be my main clan. Do I go with the style I like or the style I just seem to do well with? I have slowly come to terms in narrowing it down to kagero and narukami. Just wanted to know if anyone else sometimes has these conflicts in their spare time when going through their decks and so on. I love both narukami and kagero but it's always best to stick to one and it is easier on the wallet. So again I ask what is your clan and why?

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kaito_Ryoko
Here is a rather fun question. What clan to you really consider yours? Do you favor a clan because it's play style fits yours or is it because you just enjoy the units? What's ever the reason it's always just a fun question with sometimes more than just a simple answer of aqua force or dark irregulars.

I for one first started with the narukami trial deck then build kagero, went to shadow for a bit and the list goes on. I have had my hand in just about every clan but have come to favor kagero and narukami though I have done really well with Oracle think tank and aqua force.

I find myself at odds to say which would be my main clan. Do I go with the style I like or the style I just seem to do well with? I have slowly come to terms in narrowing it down to kagero and narukami. Just wanted to know if anyone else sometimes has these conflicts in their spare time when going through their decks and so on. I love both narukami and kagero but it's always best to stick to one and it is easier on the wallet. So again I ask what is your clan and why?

I used to like royals as Aichi used them. Same with Golds but Golds became my main as I like their Ideals better than royals... royals are a bit of a "Stick in the mud" to me, too stuck up and too mindful of rules and regulations I would say if clans had an alignment like in D&D The paladons would all be good but Royal Being Lawful, Gold Being Neutral and Shadow being Chaotic . Golds are a combination of whats best in Royals and Shadow They seek out Justice and Revenge and even if they did lack a lot of consistency I love the thrill I get when doing a Superior Call not knowing what I may call from the top of my deck. It kinds sucks not getting support for a while but I wont change clans now.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
OTT i would have to say as knowing what is coming is always fun and planning my path to wining the game while slowly crushing my enemy is nice. You also have the chaotic order of the battle sisters always making a mess to get the job done. I'm not to happy with what they got in the new set but they got something finally which is fine by me.

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Darkness Lin
OTT i would have to say as knowing what is coming is always fun and planning my path to wining the game while slowly crushing my enemy is nice. You also have the chaotic order of the battle sisters always making a mess to get the job done. I'm not to happy with what they got in the new set but they got something finally which is fine by me.
XD.. seems like you and me have opposite approaches to battle.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Parisu-Kun
Darkness Lin

Yup, control is the key to victory. ^_^

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Darkness Lin
Parisu-Kun
Darkness Lin

Yup, control is the key to victory. ^_^
I am more of a savage that relies on luck. But still if I can overwhelm the opponent with high numbers and extra crits Im happy. Specially since bruno can really rack up the numbers and using the Glory skill is kinda my thing, (Prominence Glare)

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I gave it thought between kagero and narukami and I have to say kagero is my true clan. I like the control of slowly burning away resources for my opponent before finally going in for the kill with something aggressive like a self standing vanguard. I played with my build of predition vortex and daultless with stands and it really worked for me. I don't want to sound cheesy but the deck really responded to what I needed. I got triggers when I needed them and drew a notable cards at the right time.

I used battle sisters and Darkness lin I feel your pain on that. When I first saw the battle sisters I was so hyped for the idea of wrecking house with nuns with guns lol. I'm a casual player usually stick to just playing friends in spare time but one of my friends who I see rarely showed up for a get together of card game madness. (Magic, Yugioh, vanguard, etc) he goes to tournaments and is captain of his team and so on. He used blue flame GP and the wall of cards in my hand was too much for him. Monaka with jelly I stalled him out till my deck was razor thin and full of crits. Easy double crit won the game. The look on his face was priceless smile

Back to kagero, yeah they are my clan. I don't think they will see as much support as they are used to given the cast line up for G. If anything I can take it for the fact that clans like kagero have a lot of support. Things like spike brothers and megacolony need some love.
I like clans with a constant push, rather than a single really big push. o-o

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
So nova grapplers or in some cases Narukami?

Gallant Gatekeeper

11,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Okay people time for another question to keep this thing moving. What unit do you consider your avatar and why?

I personally see dauntless drive dragon as my avatar. I can't build a kagero deck without him lol. His art is awesome his lore is badass and he just screams "come at me bro" with his arms crossed waiting to just b***h slap someone XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff