Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Otaku

Winter Hue
I want this gold sink to be able to affect
a large range of users: the rich who have tons of gold to spend, the well-off that can spend a few
mil from time to time, and lower-income Gaians that can quest for said items without worry that
"rich" Gaians will inflate said recolors to obnoxious prices.

Sooooo hard to find the right balance for this! But it so desperately needed.

Sparkling Transmutator

BruIe
Winter Hue
Wait so are these items gonna be able to equip and not equip? Because I want the Grey Oisin Recolor But what if i want to change my eye colors. Do I have to pay for the new grey eyes?

What I am aiming for is that every item in this store will be treated like one-pose items like in all
of the other gold shops (except for Salon Durem), which means that once you buy the Grey Oisin's
Blessing eyes, you will have it in your inventory as an item. If you want to buy a different color you
can and your Grey Oisin's Blessings eyes will remain in your inventory unaffected.

TLDR; Every item is like a one pose item in all of the other gold shops besides Salon Durem.
They will be equip-able poses and not one-at-a-time base affecting deals like the Salon Durem offers.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
While it would be nice to have such recolors, I don't think it should be done on items which would be useful as a fully recolored item -- personally, that's one of the thing I hate from the hairstyle recolors which were introduced with alchemy (edit: as in I would have wanted the whole set recolored). Or it could be done with a small variation done on them which wouldn't make people mad if they ever wanted to release the fully recolored version.

That said, there's a few items which I think could be interesting to see recolors of:
Makeup:
-------------
Lovely Lovely Lady
The Lovers
Celebrated Comet
Art of Espionage
Flowing Lucid Dreams
Effieminate

Eyes:
--------
Song of Amour

Hairstyles (note: all of them are from CI sets):
---------------
Acinonyx Speed
Little Lemon Lime/Razzle Dazzle/Siren Shell... (I want some purple~)
Hollywood Vixen
Mystery White/Charade White
Savy Sixties

Sparkling Transmutator

CioccoLatte
Winter Hue
I want this gold sink to be able to affect
a large range of users: the rich who have tons of gold to spend, the well-off that can spend a few
mil from time to time, and lower-income Gaians that can quest for said items without worry that
"rich" Gaians will inflate said recolors to obnoxious prices.

Sooooo hard to find the right balance for this! But it so desperately needed.

Oh I know. I want balance for this gold shop. A decent range of items that all can afford
with the appropriate amount of effort. Yes, those with cash availability will be able to sell
cash shop items to receive the gold necessary for things in this shop, but the items will
always cost the same for both cash savvy users and users that only use gold for their items.

I just want a high end shop that is reasonably priced and fair to all users.

Obsessive Shopper

Csilla Silvana
Do want!
I have a lot of items I just want one or two poses of recolored, and for them not to be put in the epic failure that is alchemy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh sweet lord my wants. I didn't realize how much I needed these.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Seriously. THIS.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Winter Hue

Sorry. My own brain went blank. She's with Brennivin (who IS an Alchemist) in Dernier Cri and Brenni is AFS (away from shop). So if she gets her own before Brenni gets back, who besides Radio Jack is gonna run the shop?
Still more comfortable with her where she is.

And I still think that starting to use CS items going for gold will change the rules that I dont think the Staff will go for. Knock offs.. sure. But not CS items or pieces of them.
Winter Hue
Oh alright! I didn't want to waste 2mil everytime i wanted different eye colors. ~_~.

Mysterious Trickster

Fracking, yes.

Also, first page advertisement in ATA, Winter. emotion_dealwithit

Icy Bear

Omg, oisin's re-colors FOR 2MIL. Yespls ; w;

Sparkling Transmutator

Kain-Senpai
Fracking, yes.

OTL Thank you. I was too busy editing that I failed to notice when the ATA was posted.

Mysterious Trickster

Winter Hue
Kain-Senpai
Fracking, yes.

OTL Thank you. I was too busy editing that I failed to notice when the ATA was posted.

You're welcome.

I was like, THIS HAS TO BE ON ATA... NAO!

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
This! I've been begging for this for a long time. I would also suggest making the items soul bound with a 90% resell value. That way, if someone wants it, they will have to buy it at full price and get more gold out of the system.

Mysterious Trickster

Here, Winter:
l_RavenPandorah_l made these edits for me upon request in Club Verge. I've linked her to your thread, as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indulgent Shopper

This looks amazzziiinnnnggggg ! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas