Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Serethielle
Miss Dena-Chan
Serethielle
I support this, but I hope that the expensive item recolors will not deflate the originals.

I...had a dream about this shop last year. This is so creepy...

If anything, we NEED to have the originals deflate. Right now as is the prices are going too high to where it's just pointless to buy them.

I like this idea btw, I like to see me some alternatives to high end items and also it be a gold sink.I'd really like to see recolors of the cupcake darling glasses.... they are so cute. Or the Dofu Hua glasses.
I mean past their stable price mark.
What annoys me is that some people will push for highly desirable poses in highly desirable colors (which would end up underpriced as the limit is only 2M) just as another way to whine about how everything is ridiculously overpriced and requires "too much effort" to buy.

Ooooh. I did not know what you meant. sweatdrop

I do however, get what you mean though about the push of high priced items and people complaining on over priced stuff and yadda yadda. However, if you think about it, 2m for the makeup pose in Lovely Lucie is a fair price.

It's obvious that the main reason people pay for lovely lucie for example is the fact of the makeup. Not many people care about the other poses, I'm not saying no one does not care about the other poses, but the main pose everyone uses is the makeup without the compact. 2m is plenty enough for that one pose imho. I would glady just pay for that pose rather than blow all my gold on an item I use for one or two poses.

Lionheart

Miss Dena-Chan
Serethielle
Miss Dena-Chan
Serethielle
I support this, but I hope that the expensive item recolors will not deflate the originals.

I...had a dream about this shop last year. This is so creepy...

If anything, we NEED to have the originals deflate. Right now as is the prices are going too high to where it's just pointless to buy them.

I like this idea btw, I like to see me some alternatives to high end items and also it be a gold sink.I'd really like to see recolors of the cupcake darling glasses.... they are so cute. Or the Dofu Hua glasses.
I mean past their stable price mark.
What annoys me is that some people will push for highly desirable poses in highly desirable colors (which would end up underpriced as the limit is only 2M) just as another way to whine about how everything is ridiculously overpriced and requires "too much effort" to buy.

Ooooh. I did not know what you meant. sweatdrop

I do however, get what you mean though about the push of high priced items and people complaining on over priced stuff and yadda yadda. However, if you think about it, 2m for the makeup pose in Lovely Lucie is a fair price.

It's obvious that the main reason people pay for lovely lucie for example is the fact of the makeup. Not many people care about the other poses, I'm not saying no one does not care about the other poses, but the main pose everyone uses is the makeup without the compact. 2m is plenty enough for that one pose imho. I would glady just pay for that pose rather than blow all my gold on an item I use for one or two poses.
When you look at it that way, I think it's reasonable. At least it will be recolored and the original pose will never be sold.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Serethielle
When you look at it that way, I think it's reasonable. At least it will be recolored and the original pose will never be sold.

Exactly. The intended purpose, at least from what I see it as is the shop will be strictly recolors of specific poses. 3nodding

Tiny Shapeshifter

Miss Dena-Chan
Exactly. The intended purpose, at least from what I see it as is the shop will be strictly recolors of specific poses. 3nodding
I don't know whether this was brought up before or not, but I'm going to ask anyway. What will happen if Gaia recolor the original item (entirely), and one of the poses within this item already exist in Kanoko's shop? The reason I'm asking is because there's this stigma where one can not wear multiple poses from a single item at once.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I would love recolors on the Juno's Lace gown and the Sinful Scarlet hair. Maybe some for the Secret Sparkles and Ruby Pendant necklace as well?

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
no hand/arm mods?
i'm a junky for mods, i have so many as it is and id gladly throw my money at this shop

I think it should be soul bound forever though

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
i love this idea. there are a million items I would LOVE to see recolored. MORE MINT PLS

Unholy Shapeshifter

I don't know if it was mentioned,
but maybe the basis of the shop could be
a little 'shack' next door, or a marketplace
stall where she sells D*C's 'rejected' items
that are still high gold value.

Either way, I completely support this idea.
3nodding

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I would love to see a recolor of the Fallen Wish and the Gogh Reed. I also won't mind seeing a recolor of the Risky Angels.

Enduring Shapeshifter

This would be a REAL gold sink, and a dang good one at that.... especially that purple Oisin's? I'd throw my gold at that, not to the MP to buy it off someone else to the sink this would create.

This idea has all my support and I hope someone at Gaia sees this.

(Also maybe full item recolors at like 5-10 mil? like say a dark fallen wish(Lost Wish)? themed on black and purple?

Friend

Winter Hue

6) Items would be soul-bound for 30 days.
*This would promote those to buy directly
from the shop than to buy from users in
the marketplace, thus a gold s
lass="clear">
thank you for agreeing to my suggestion on the soul bound idea william heart

Friendly Conversationalist

This is an amazing idea. I gave up on questing for Kanoko's eyes because I was dismayed by the cost as well as the fact I would just be earning gold to put in someone else's pocket. Gaia needs to make this right now!!

Undead Businesswoman

La Biancaneve
This idea means more to me than Gaia weddings. Make this happen.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
This idea is amazing! I would absolutely die of happiness if something like that happened. I wouldn't mind questing multiple things in a shop like that if it were to exist.

I also love the ideas for what to be put in there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff