Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't see a problem with a sell back rate of half the selling price? Gold would still be taken out of the system that way, and if they opt for items like the ones you've put in your mock up, that would still be a hefty chunk of change being drained from the economy. They should make it so that it can only be bought with gold and no cash options, though.

All in all, great idea, and I would be super down for seeing the creation of a store like this~ C:

Man-Hungry Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
This would be great! Idk about the soulbound thing, but a cheaper D*C would be awesome. I just have two concerns: we already have a recolor shop on the way, so two seems a bit excessive and if D*C isn't even getting updated, then how can we count on this?

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
lucie lips recolors would be amazing! and it'd buy a ton of them since that's the only pose i like in little lucie.

MenToes's Fangirl

Timid Fiend

21,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
omg pls <3 yes plsssss

Sparkling Shounen

This sounds like a cool idea emotion_dowant

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

Ohmygod!!! Yes! 10000x yes!
I would buy the crap out of all of this stuff gladly. Especially eyes and lips. Wigs too for sure!

plumems's Husband

Kitten

This idea is fantastic in every sense of the word. I would love to see this happen! I would sink *so* much gold into this sort of shop, it's not even funny. Would make for a really clever gold sink, and we need a new, good one so desperately.

Bashful Flatterer

This is just a perfect idea for the gold sink. emotion_kirakira
Agreeing with a previous comment said by a user..
There should be some days that the item is soulbound to the user.
Perhaps two months? A year is a little steep..
For it all the way. emotion_bigheart

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I had this idea several years ago but having radiojack run it

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Okay, I have actually had the full opportunity to read the suggestion instead of the mere post that i had a similar idea 3 years ago about fashion items instead of contacts and wigs.

This is perhaps the most brilliant answer for those wanting salon wigs and contacts. How about this since we could combine suggestions -

Kanoko gets face and hair stuff, Radio Jack gets clothing?

Enduring Shapeshifter

Cecilia Davidson
Okay, I have actually had the full opportunity to read the suggestion instead of the mere post that i had a similar idea 3 years ago about fashion items instead of contacts and wigs.

This is perhaps the most brilliant answer for those wanting salon wigs and contacts. How about this since we could combine suggestions -

This is a downright brilliant idea, but I think it should be turned from a 100k - 2mil gold sink, to a 100k -> 5 mil gold sink... especially with how the value of gold is right now, you need to start with prices that will do healing to the economy.

I've supported this suggestion the moment I learned of it and think Gaia should make this as the gold sink.. (I mean heck, I'd sink my gold on Purple Oisin's and the graffiti shoes... possibly.. purple ansha gloves Gaia? Take my gold.)

I don't remember if I ever supported your idea, but I just read on it and it does look good... I've never been a fan of Dernier Cri cause I can't use half those items, despite being able to afford them.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Pyres
Cecilia Davidson

This is a downright brilliant idea, but I think it should be turned from a 100k - 2mil gold sink, to a 100k -> 5 mil gold sink... especially with how the value of gold is right now, you need to start with prices that will do healing to the economy.

I've supported this suggestion the moment I learned of it and think Gaia should make this as the gold sink.. (I mean heck, I'd sink my gold on Purple Oisin's and the graffiti shoes... possibly.. purple ansha gloves Gaia? Take my gold.)

I don't remember if I ever supported your idea, but I just read on it and it does look good... I've never been a fan of Dernier Cri cause I can't use half those items, despite being able to afford them.
If we're talking my idea, let's take it there, but i support Will's points and would rather it be reasonable but reasonably expensive.

Enduring Shapeshifter

Cecilia Davidson
If we're talking my idea, let's take it there, but i support Will's points and would rather it be reasonable but reasonably expensive.

Ah, yeah I'll do that on your idea in a moment.. Most my quote was on this idea as well as your add-on to this idea. (Radio Jack having the clothes.)

I don't think having everything being 5 mil is fair, not at all... I mean most the prices I agree with but Majoko Mariko eyes for example is a gradient recolor, and unlike the kanoko doll it doesn't have a backup pose with it... (Hair.)

Which is why I said 5 mil being the max, and only used for a few items like say red mariko eye recolor, mainly recolors that would take the artists more effort perhaps? I don't exactly know how their recolor process works but if it involves reshading it then a gradient recolor would be painstakingly longer.

But I'm also saying, a 100k only gold sink isn't going to do anything.. because these are permanent items, they're not like a salon.. where it'd be constant sinking. (And if Gaia did that, I honestly wouldn't drop any money with how frequently I change hair + eyes.)

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

I really really really love having sets, and when it comes to gold shop items I almost exclusively by them from stores (and not the marketplace). <:

I'd probably buy those recolors of wigs and eyes, like whole sets of those things emotion_kirakira !!
I dunno if that means I'm behind the gold sink or if I just like the items your suggesting ; 7; ??

Big Bum

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This is a really good idea! I'd like to see the Sweetheart Admirer legs in different colors...such as mint/cream, pastel pink, and chartreuse/black! CHARTREUSE AND BLACK, pretty please~ emotion_kirakira User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff