Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling

I'll link you the post let me go find it.

edit:

this is where I found the quote I posted earlier here

http://s20.postimg.org/ozuuhmhgt/truthinessbitchresize.png

First of all, thank you. I was too lazy to look for it on my own.

Second.

I'm trying to figure this one out. You're saying that Zero said they were going to remove the gold. Where does it actually say that? Unless what you're saying is that... Actually what? I'm clearly missing something. Help me out here.

Its here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/in-response-to-reversing-my-133t-for-my-double-rainbow-t/t.94029013/

I think that we all might be having some miscommunication here.

Let me check something.

Woah, woah. Sorry, I'm being stupid. See, because I thought Rain was referring to the OTHER transactions, because apparently I'm too stupid to read.

Yeah, no, I see that he most certainly said that the gold was going to be removed. Whether or not it actually was, we don't know.

There we go.

Apparently when Zero said the trade would be reversed, my friend was supposed to get his ticket back, but according to Zero's other posts that same ticket was going into Flynn's plunder, so I think the staff kept the gold and ticket and offered him any item of his choosing as hush money >.< I've been following this since it happened and that's what it seems to add up to.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, so that particular user is your friend? It seems like even you're not entirely sure what happened, either. Because yeah, he was supposed to get 33 trillion, his ticket, and one other item on the site for compensation. Zero is saying that the same ticket is going into Flynn's Plunder, but I do not think the staff would so blatantly lie to a user when they say that they'll do something.

I'm going to assume that the ticket is generated, because I can't accuse the staff of doing something when I don't even know the full story.

I'd be curious to see if your friend would want to show people what actually happened regarding the staff allegedly giving him 33 trillion, his ticket, and another item. Considering how he's been so open about everything else, I'd like to see screenshots that show what exactly was done.

Yes, he's one of my friends, but if you really want to know then just ask him yourself.

Everyday Cat

While the whole thing is a big mess, I'm not really angry with Zero. I'm pretty sure he is just being told what to say, and probably was instructed to lock the thread too. Gotta listen to the boss and stay employed, got bills to pay and a family to feed.

Not saying this should just blow over of course. While some more genuine effort on Gaia's part to fix this would be nice, we can't shoot the messenger.

Of course it does make me wonder just how high on the totem pole the "admin" title even is.

Mod < Admin < ????? < CEO ?

Edgy Trash

Gash Thrashum
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft

Its here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/in-response-to-reversing-my-133t-for-my-double-rainbow-t/t.94029013/

Let me check something.

Woah, woah. Sorry, I'm being stupid. See, because I thought Rain was referring to the OTHER transactions, because apparently I'm too stupid to read.

Yeah, no, I see that he most certainly said that the gold was going to be removed. Whether or not it actually was, we don't know.

There we go.

Apparently when Zero said the trade would be reversed, my friend was supposed to get his ticket back, but according to Zero's other posts that same ticket was going into Flynn's plunder, so I think the staff kept the gold and ticket and offered him any item of his choosing as hush money >.< I've been following this since it happened and that's what it seems to add up to.

Oh, so that particular user is your friend? It seems like even you're not entirely sure what happened, either. Because yeah, he was supposed to get 33 trillion, his ticket, and one other item on the site for compensation. Zero is saying that the same ticket is going into Flynn's Plunder, but I do not think the staff would so blatantly lie to a user when they say that they'll do something.

I'm going to assume that the ticket is generated, because I can't accuse the staff of doing something when I don't even know the full story.

I'd be curious to see if your friend would want to show people what actually happened regarding the staff allegedly giving him 33 trillion, his ticket, and another item. Considering how he's been so open about everything else, I'd like to see screenshots that show what exactly was done.

The ticket wasn't generated. The user already said he didn't get it back, though not publicly on the forums to my knowledge. This is a fact. And just to clear up the gold amount, Zero later went on to claim (in the Double Rainbow Ticket reversal thread) that he was only removing 60 of the 133 trillion.

I feel like we're getting a lot of misinformation that would certainly be cleared up if everyone decided to come out with information. If the user didn't get his ticket back, I want proof. As I said, he's had no problem posting screenshots of everything prior to Zero's recent statement, so why isn't he coming forward with this evidence as well?

Right, I was under the impression, from what I have seen, that the user would be given 33 trillion gold back. If Zero changed that, I would be interested to see where he said it, since it seems like no one else has made a big deal about that. You'd think someone would have.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Queen Monochrome
Jayce Reinhardt
AngelinARosebed
Gash Thrashum

You can't control what certain users do, though. If a user is being abusive towards others or being hostile, Gaia can deal with them for those specific reasons. What a few people do shouldn't be representative of our initial investigations which turned out to be true, nor our goals which were and still are, to reverse the transactions and keep Gaia from interfering in the MP by purchasing items from users only to re-list them, when they have the ability to create them out of thin air. It's to get complete honesty and maybe work towards more transparency. There are plenty of contradictory statements and holes, especially after this last statement, and they chose to stifle discussion by closing the threads soon after.
No, but when even the OP of a thread is being blatantly rude and/or disrespectful to people, it sets a tone for the entire thread. It wasn't just a 'few' people, either, but a fairly decent number of people. Yes there were people on both sides of the argument who were being rude and unreasonable, but when defending your point of view, if you resort to being just as rude as the other person, then how does that make you any better? Aside from that, even people who were trying to be reasonable in stating their opinions got treated poorly.

Also, the goals of the thread were not always clear. More time was focused on locating specific staff mules and scrutinizing various accounts that may or may not have been staff. Specific staff mules were not the problem. It really doesn't matter what accounts they were using, what matters is what they were doing. I did see a few people stating what they wanted, but for the most part, what I saw was a vague 'we want answers'. Well, staff did give answers. They weren't the answers people wanted to hear, granted, but answers were still technically given.

I'm not going to argue about whether the statement given by Zero is true or false, because that was never the point of my original post to begin with. The only thing I was pointing out is that both the users and the staff handled this poorly.

Can you specify exactly what words and phrases you considered rude and disrespectful?

And not answering the questions people were asking is not what I consider "answers"

Immediately closing the thread to prevent any further inquiries of elaboration also can be considered rude and disrespectful. (Thought I know Zero was acting on orders)

There's a certain way one should ask for answers to their questions, and the OP certainly didn't ask in the most respectful way. Now, of course, I'm lazy, so I won't point it out, because that's really not my main point.

What I do find disrespectful is that the OP would use a mule account to do this, fearing repercussions to their main. Why? You know, with all of the bullshittery people claim Gaia has done, I have never seen anything about Gaia banning people for calling them out or asking questions. Hell, look at Menstrual Cramps. She was the one who made not one, but TWO identical threads regarding the 133TGate thing, and I still see her posting around.

If you want Gaia to respect you enough to give you answers, you have to respect Gaia enough to not hide behind a mule demanding answers.

I don't see how it is disrespectful to make forum posts or demand answers on a mule account. I've posted on my mules in the forums plenty of times, and it's not because I fear repercussions on my main, but because I want my mules to have some forum activity so they're not just sitting there collecting account dust (for the record, this is my main). Also, just because the OP is a mule account doesn't mean their points isn't any less valid than if they were to post on their main. Both accounts still belong to the same person, and they both provide anonymity. Not to mention, I've seen users who turn their mule accounts into their main account. Would you say that those who post on their mule-turned-main accounts "disrespectful", too?

Edgy Trash

Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft

Its here:

Let me check something.

There we go.

Yes, he's one of my friends, but if you really want to know then just ask him yourself.

If I can be frank with you, I don't particularly like him, because the attitude he displayed was that he was more concerned about himself than the state of the economy. All he cared about was getting his gold back, or everyone else should have their transactions reversed, too, even though their transactions didn't even come near 133 trillion gold.

So I would not ever want to contact him.

However, what I would like to see is him come out publicly with a certain piece of evidence that I mentioned to Gash in my post above.

Edgy Trash

Sakura Latte
Queen Monochrome
Jayce Reinhardt
AngelinARosebed
Gash Thrashum

You can't control what certain users do, though. If a user is being abusive towards others or being hostile, Gaia can deal with them for those specific reasons. What a few people do shouldn't be representative of our initial investigations which turned out to be true, nor our goals which were and still are, to reverse the transactions and keep Gaia from interfering in the MP by purchasing items from users only to re-list them, when they have the ability to create them out of thin air. It's to get complete honesty and maybe work towards more transparency. There are plenty of contradictory statements and holes, especially after this last statement, and they chose to stifle discussion by closing the threads soon after.
No, but when even the OP of a thread is being blatantly rude and/or disrespectful to people, it sets a tone for the entire thread. It wasn't just a 'few' people, either, but a fairly decent number of people. Yes there were people on both sides of the argument who were being rude and unreasonable, but when defending your point of view, if you resort to being just as rude as the other person, then how does that make you any better? Aside from that, even people who were trying to be reasonable in stating their opinions got treated poorly.

Also, the goals of the thread were not always clear. More time was focused on locating specific staff mules and scrutinizing various accounts that may or may not have been staff. Specific staff mules were not the problem. It really doesn't matter what accounts they were using, what matters is what they were doing. I did see a few people stating what they wanted, but for the most part, what I saw was a vague 'we want answers'. Well, staff did give answers. They weren't the answers people wanted to hear, granted, but answers were still technically given.

I'm not going to argue about whether the statement given by Zero is true or false, because that was never the point of my original post to begin with. The only thing I was pointing out is that both the users and the staff handled this poorly.

Can you specify exactly what words and phrases you considered rude and disrespectful?

And not answering the questions people were asking is not what I consider "answers"

Immediately closing the thread to prevent any further inquiries of elaboration also can be considered rude and disrespectful. (Thought I know Zero was acting on orders)

There's a certain way one should ask for answers to their questions, and the OP certainly didn't ask in the most respectful way. Now, of course, I'm lazy, so I won't point it out, because that's really not my main point.

What I do find disrespectful is that the OP would use a mule account to do this, fearing repercussions to their main. Why? You know, with all of the bullshittery people claim Gaia has done, I have never seen anything about Gaia banning people for calling them out or asking questions. Hell, look at Menstrual Cramps. She was the one who made not one, but TWO identical threads regarding the 133TGate thing, and I still see her posting around.

If you want Gaia to respect you enough to give you answers, you have to respect Gaia enough to not hide behind a mule demanding answers.

I don't see how it is disrespectful to make forum posts or demand answers on a mule account. I've posted on my mules in the forums plenty of times, and it's not because I fear repercussions on my main, but because I want my mules to have some forum activity so they're not just sitting there collecting account dust (for the record, this is my main). Also, just because the OP is a mule account doesn't mean their points isn't any less valid than if they were to post on their main. Both accounts still belong to the same person, and they both provide anonymity. Not to mention, I've seen users who turn their mule accounts into their main account. Would you say that those who post on their mule-turned-main accounts "disrespectful", too?

I'm not quite seeing where you're getting that I said the OP's opinions were "less valid" because he's on a mule. I just said that he's being a tad disrespectful for being on a mule when asking these questions.

It's like... People want transparency, right, but then here comes a user who appears to have made this mule specifically to post this thread. How can people expect Gaia to be transparent when there are users like the OP that do not want to be honest with Gaia about who they are?

And, if I may be honest with you, the ending of your post has no bearing on anything. If a person chooses to post on their mule, that's fine, but do not go around demanding answers and transparency when you, yourself, are being dishonest about who you are.

Of course, I realize that my response to you will be pointless, because we will not agree either way.

So I think, to stop myself from getting incredibly bitchy, I'll let this be my only response to you. But do feel free to respond to me, though. I will likely not respond, though.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Scriptkitten
While the whole thing is a big mess, I'm not really angry with Zero. I'm pretty sure he is just being told what to say, and probably was instructed to lock the thread too. Gotta listen to the boss and stay employed, got bills to pay and a family to feed.

Not saying this should just blow over of course. While some more genuine effort on Gaia's part to fix this would be nice, we can't shoot the messenger.

Of course it does make me wonder just how high on the totem pole the "admin" title even is.

Mod < Admin < ????? < CEO ?

You have to remember that the admins are part of the customer service team and that's just one team on Gaia.

But let's just focus on the customer service team. If I remember correctly, Narumi once explained in a journal that the hierarchy at Gaia was this:

CEO > COO, CFO, and HR > Producer > department directors > team leads/managers > everyone else (devs, artists, etc.)

Though Zero has the title of Admin Lead, I remember him once saying that final decisions are made by the team leads/managers and hinted at the fact that he wasn't the team leader for the customer service team.

Fashionable Gaian

Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft

Its here:

Let me check something.

There we go.

If I can be frank with you, I don't particularly like him, because the attitude he displayed was that he was more concerned about himself than the state of the economy. All he cared about was getting his gold back, or everyone else should have their transactions reversed, too, even though their transactions didn't even come near 133 trillion gold.

However, what I would like to see is him come out publicly with a certain piece of evidence that I mentioned to Gash in my post above.

Actually since I've known him he's always been a really nice person. The reason he was so upset was because he had offered to help some of our other friends with finishing their quests, and then wasn't able to and he felt like a liar to them. He does a lot for other people. He wasn't being greedy or self centered at all. Try putting yourself in his shoes, wouldn't you feel the same way too?

Edgy Trash

Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft

Actually since I've known him he's always been a really nice person. The reason he was so upset was because he had offered to help some of our other friends with finishing their quests, and then wasn't able to and he felt like a liar to them. He does a lot for other people. He wasn't being greedy or self centered at all. Try putting yourself in his shoes, wouldn't you feel the same way too?

See, here's the thing. I don't really care if he's nice. He's not my friend. He is a stranger. And how he acted, in my eyes, was selfish.

Sure, anyone can claim that they want a ridiculous amount of gold so that they can help people, but guess what? People also lie. How much was he planning on giving to people that he really needed that 133 trillion gold? Was 33 trillion (or 73 trillion depending on which story we're going by) not enough?

I can't put myself in his shoes, because I can admit that I am a selfish, greedy person. If the deal went through as it was originally supposed to and I were your friend, with me getting 33 trillion gold, my ticket back, and one item of my choice from the site, I would be one very happy camper.

Of course, you'll probably be offended by what I said. Or you'll be offended for your friend. Or whatever. But I'm just being honest with you here. First impressions go a long way, and I, personally, do not like him. But that's just me. I don't really matter.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
I have a tissue

She said to take it to PMs because the topic of this being the only thing this account has ever done brings on skepticism that it was done legitimately out of concern. Freedom of Speach also only covers you saying stuff about the US government, not about saying stuff about a private institution.

*Speech

And no it ******** doesn't. The constitutional rights we have, don't only protect us from saying stuff about the government. That makes no ******** sense.
Which is why people can say whatever the ******** they want, whenever the ******** they want.
For example, The Westboro Baptist "Church."

First of all, wasn't your first thread on this account "lrn2staff, Gaia"? neutral

I have a tissue
I have to agree with her... This is baiting more problems if that account was just registered to post this. The veil of anonymity does lead me to wonder why on earth it needs to be brought up again.

And, yes, I am a mule, but I have my reasons for hiding and they seem a lot more virtuous than confronting staff about something that has been drug out more than a parachute.

She was nice enough to come here and say publically what was going through her mind as a Mod who is here for forum health. If that can't be respected then the thread shouldn't be here.

The way it's being handled by users is becoming no better than what the staff did

That's great, but hey! We don't work for Gaia, nor do we have to be politically correct and we have ever ******** right to ask "What's going on? Why are you guys (Gaia) being so sketchy?"

The OP wasn't being rude, disrespectful, breaking tos or anything else for that matter.

And imo, we are being a lot more vocal about our concerns and Gaia would rather just pretend it didn't happen and turn the other cheek, how on earth is asking questions about a sketchy af situation "trolling" OR "making us no better than them?"

Fashionable Gaian

Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft

See, here's the thing. I don't really care if he's nice. He's not my friend. He is a stranger. And how he acted, in my eyes, was selfish.

Sure, anyone can claim that they want a ridiculous amount of gold so that they can help people, but guess what? People also lie. How much was he planning on giving to people that he really needed that 133 trillion gold? Was 33 trillion (or 73 trillion depending on which story we're going by) not enough?

I can't put myself in his shoes, because I can admit that I am a selfish, greedy person. If the deal went through as it was originally supposed to and I were your friend, with me getting 33 trillion gold, my ticket back, and one item of my choice from the site, I would be one very happy camper.

Of course, you'll probably be offended by what I said. Or you'll be offended for your friend. Or whatever. But I'm just being honest with you here. First impressions go a long way, and I, personally, do not like him. But that's just me. I don't really matter.

I'm not offended. You are entitled to your own opinion, and I respect that. I'm not trying to be rude, but when you say that first impressions go a long way, you need to understand how you come off to others. My first impression of you has been that you're very high up on a pedestal that you need to step down from. You have a very judgmental attitude and tend to act like you're trying to pick fights with others by talking to them with condescension like others are beneath you. If I'm wrong I apologize, and I know that you'll be mad at me for saying, but I'm glad I'm not like you. A little kindness goes a long way, and I hope someday you come to understand that and adopt a sense of humility.

Heart Tamer

Queen Monochrome
Gash Thrashum
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft

Its here:

Let me check something.

There we go.

The ticket wasn't generated. The user already said he didn't get it back, though not publicly on the forums to my knowledge. This is a fact. And just to clear up the gold amount, Zero later went on to claim (in the Double Rainbow Ticket reversal thread) that he was only removing 60 of the 133 trillion.

I feel like we're getting a lot of misinformation that would certainly be cleared up if everyone decided to come out with information. If the user didn't get his ticket back, I want proof. As I said, he's had no problem posting screenshots of everything prior to Zero's recent statement, so why isn't he coming forward with this evidence as well?

Right, I was under the impression, from what I have seen, that the user would be given 33 trillion gold back. If Zero changed that, I would be interested to see where he said it, since it seems like no one else has made a big deal about that. You'd think someone would have.

My guess is the user didn't want to continue talking about it because they were content with the deal they struck. Keeping most of that gold and getting new tickets to compensate for the DRT seems like a pretty sweet deal. They got a lot more out of this than they would have with a full reversal. They don't want a reversal. So, in other words, for selfish reasons. While I don't agree with the user, they're entitled to feel as they do.

I don't know the user particularly well, but having that much gold placed on one account can easily lead to a monopoly on high-end items/purchases to increase their prices. I wanted and still want all the larger purchases reversed because of the damages done to the economy. A lot of posts were buried and the conversations were all over the place, so I'll need to track it down unless I'm mixing it up with something I was told over Skype. Regardless, as I understand it, a lot of that gold was left untouched.

Edgy Trash

Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft

I'm not offended. You are entitled to your own opinion, and I respect that. I'm not trying to be rude, but when you say that first impressions go a long way, you need to understand how you come off to others. My first impression of you has been that you're very high up on a pedestal that you need to step down from. You have a very judgmental attitude and tend to act like you're trying to pick fights with others by talking to them with condescension like others are beneath you. If I'm wrong I apologize, and I know that you'll be mad at me for saying, but I'm glad I'm not like you. A little kindness goes a long way, and I hope someday you come to understand that and adopt a sense of humility.

Oh, phew. Someone who didn't react violently to something I said that could be considered rude.

Anyway.

The thing is that I'm very aware of how I come off to people. The difference is that, well, as the cliche would often go, I just don't care. Not that I mean that in any offense, but rather... This is the internet. You, and everyone else, are strangers. I can't bring myself to care what strangers think of me.

Oh, no, I'm not mad, because what you think is not uncommon! XD You're one of many people that say that I'm, and pardon my ignoring what you said so I can insert my own words, rude, bitchy, "in a high horse" (don't ask), offensive, sociopathic, etc etc etc. I'm not going to sit here and go, "I'm a b***h and I'm proud and you should get over it." because, let's face it, most people want to be around stereotypically "nice" people. That said, despite my s**t personality, I have friends that see past it, so I'm not all too concerned about what you, or anyone else thinks.

Eh, I dunno. Being me is a pretty nice gig. It's a shame you don't want to be like me, honestly.

I'm just not a kind or humble person, so while I certainly appreciate your, er, well-wishes, they are falling upon deaf ears.

And so I can justify this post, I'll just respond to Gash here so I can pretend that I'm staying on topic.

Gash Thrashum

Hell if I know what he thinks. I just know the information I am given, so all I have to go on is that, as far as we're supposed to know, from what was said publicly, said user received his ticket back, along with 33 trillion (or 73 trillion) gold, and one item of his choosing from the site. That is all I know.

While I certainly agree that the user is entitled to do whatever they want, I think that it would certainly be helpful if he gave us some proof of what actually happened. Whether or not he chooses to is, of course, his decision.

The thing with the other purchases, from what I see, is that the next largest sum of gold was 25 trillion gold. I do not doubt that there are users out there that actually have that kind of gold. And if monopolies happen as a result of people having that much gold, is it really wrong? While it is illegal to have a monopoly in the United States, there will always be people that have more than others, and that's just a fact of life. While it's unfortunate that Gaia has no rule against creating monopolies on items, it's just a fact of life.

Also, well... Asking for the larger purchases to be reversed now would be kind of hard, since, well... It's been several weeks. It would be hard to take gold from people who may not have it anymore. Unless Gaia is to take it directly out of the economy... I don't even think that's possible, since the "economy" isn't just a single entity. Ideally, it would probably have been nice if Gaia didn't do what they did under the guise of "marketplace research", and it would be nice if they reversed every transaction. But, as we can see, that isn't gonna happen.

Quotable Phantom

9,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Queen Monochrome
4. Uh. Why shouldn't an employee be able to participate in contests? If the employee is going through the same hoops that a user has to go through, then why should they be prevented from participating, and maybe even winning? If people get pissed off, that's their prerogative. Just because someone works for Gaia, especially someone like an admin or a mod, doesn't mean that they should be barred from enjoying certain features of the site.

In the US there are actually laws regarding how companies run contest promotions. Employees and their relatives are not allowed to participate because they have access to individuals or information that may give them an unfair advantage and thereby remove the reasonable expectation of winning from the general public. The removal of a reasonable expectation of winning falls under the definition of fraud.

I am unsure if Gaia being an internet business would change such things, but I can't imagine why it would.

Edgy Trash

Lydia V Grey
Queen Monochrome
4. Uh. Why shouldn't an employee be able to participate in contests? If the employee is going through the same hoops that a user has to go through, then why should they be prevented from participating, and maybe even winning? If people get pissed off, that's their prerogative. Just because someone works for Gaia, especially someone like an admin or a mod, doesn't mean that they should be barred from enjoying certain features of the site.

In the US there are actually laws regarding how companies run contest promotions. Employees and their relatives are not allowed to participate because they have access to individuals or information that may give them an unfair advantage and thereby remove the reasonable expectation of winning from the general public. The removal of a reasonable expectation of winning falls under the definition of fraud.

What information or individuals would a person like, say, an artist, have access to in regards to a contest where literally all they have to do is put gold into a goldsink?

...actually, goldsinks aren't even contests. They're goldsinks. So if a staff member wants to participate, there is no law barring them from doing so, because, well... It's not really a contest.

To be honest, I was waiting for someone to bring up the law. Perhaps I should have worded my post in such a way to mention that goldsinks aren't contests, so technically, the staff aren't actually doing anything illegal if they so choose to participate.

Edit: I saw you snuck an edit in. XD You know, I was going to mention that Gaia is an internet business, but then I kind of doubt that the law wouldn't also apply to them. A business is a business, after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff