Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Phantom

Poshul
why I can't read the previous thread connected to this one
Which thread?
The one mentioned in the OP is closed but still accessible and located in SF.

I agree with what you said though.

Aged Bookworm

Gash Thrashum
I guess they're going to leave it to us to clear up what they've refused to clarify. That's pretty disappointing.
Gaia at its finest. rolleyes

Divine Muse

Poshul
Every single time they do some of their bullshit people act like it's the first time "what?! I trusted them!" and I'm just like... *throws hands up*

people acting like there can be "two sides" in an imbalanced power relationship like ******** owners and staff of the site who can ban you and hide threads (why I can't read the previous thread connected to this one), make/take gold and items at will and users who can't. smh

Or the ones who think they know ******** all about business say "This is just business"
Or the ones who act like this is the first time Gaia "OOP'S" and we should forgive them for the hundredth time to proof users aren't assholes.
Or the ones who try to BLAME it 100% on the users.

Users like those tend to throw more sparks on the powderkeg, they make it WORSE.

Divine Muse

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Touch the Spirit
Jayce Reinhardt
Poshul
Every single time they do some of their bullshit people act like it's the first time "what?! I trusted them!" and I'm just like... *throws hands up*

people acting like there can be "two sides" in an imbalanced power relationship like ******** owners and staff of the site who can ban you and hide threads (why I can't read the previous thread connected to this one), make/take gold and items at will and users who can't. smh

Or the ones who think they know ******** all about business say "This is just business"
Or the ones who act like this is the first time Gaia "OOP'S" and we should forgive them for the hundredth time to proof users aren't assholes.

Users like those tend to throw more sparks on the powderkeg, they make it WORSE.
My favorite people are the ones who still think Gaia's okay and doing right by them so they try to find the good in both staff and site and the bad, always the bad in the users who point out the obvious flaws in the site's system. It makes me sad because those people are pretty much saying it's okay for Gaia to run the way they are. :/

Prior to 133Tgate, I probably wouldn't have put much serious consideration into the possibility, but now I have to wonder if a few of the defenders aren't staff members on mule accounts, trying to drum up supporters. (Let's face it: by the very existence of this conversation, it certainly wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility nor plausibility, and it wouldn't be the worst thing they've ever done with mules...)

Bibliophile

O.T.L.
Touch the Spirit
Jayce Reinhardt
Poshul

My favorite people are the ones who still think Gaia's okay and doing right by them so they try to find the good in both staff and site and the bad, always the bad in the users who point out the obvious flaws in the site's system. It makes me sad because those people are pretty much saying it's okay for Gaia to run the way they are. :/

Prior to 133Tgate, I probably wouldn't have put much serious consideration into the possibility, but now I have to wonder if a few of the defenders aren't staff members on mule accounts, trying to drum up supporters. (Let's face it: by the very existence of this conversation, it certainly wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility nor plausibility, and it wouldn't be the worst thing they've ever done with mules...)
There was already speculation of this from me but 133TGate made it really seem like a possibility. The staff probably are interacting with us just under mules. I just don't have the heart anymore to give Gaia the benefit of the doubt anymore. Have you seen the response by a staff member about gold gens? It's terrible. It really makes my trust in staff vanish.

Desirable Lunatic

Touch the Spirit
O.T.L.
Touch the Spirit
Jayce Reinhardt
Poshul

There was already speculation of this from me but 133TGate made it really seem like a possibility. The staff probably are interacting with us just under mules. I just don't have the heart anymore to give Gaia the benefit of the doubt anymore. Have you seen the response by a staff member about gold gens? It's terrible. It really makes my trust in staff vanish.

To be quite honest there's not exactly the point anymore when people work hard in order to get a rank rather than just pay to promote on this site because nowadays it's pointless whether to get yourself into a point of responsibility when everyone is just pulling and plucking a single feather of a double dead chicken.

It's quite funny how I find this site hilariously declining in popularity just because no one can afford stuff like the way it used to. Doubt it if the sinks can even balance the stuff anymore vs the items being sold in the MP. It's just some irresponsible BS that the staff is hired to do so [via having lots of money], and having the powers to do things to some people that basically say, "I can do this, I bypass every law ever in Gaia because I can generate gold by myself."

Psh. I'm about to see the market crash now. I'm not offending anyone nor pointing fingers anymore. I'm just done. = w=~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff